The Chateau Diaries #312 Stephanie Jarvis, you stupid girl, why is your Patreon account "under review"?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
click to watch 15 to 20 seconds of Stephanie berating Sebastian for the holes drilled in the chapel. Sebastian looks trapped. He absolutely hates having to deal with her. I hope all of the chapel workers get a bonus for putting up with stalker Stephanie. Some people in the comments remark about how quickly the work is getting done in the chapel. All the people working on the chapel wanna get the job completed as quickly as possible, and get the hell away from the dump, Stephanie, and loser Philip.

Reactions: 28
Agreed. The concierge said something like . . . so you can choose. I took it to mean you can choose who gets which room.

Also, the socks. The black socks worn with his bathrobe. So chic. Surely they can get travelling slippers, preferably leather slip ons from Bally.

The whole feet and bathrobe thing, filmed to infer 'intimacy'.

Reactions: 29
Poor Lancelot

Reactions: 24
He is wearing a hotel Road while his bathing Ratso in the sink.Gross.

Is Stephanie taking opioids for her fake back injury? Look at the Lady Avonlea post above this one. Her pupils are tiny In this video. Pinpoint pupil size may occur with the use of certain drugs such as heroin, morphine, fentanyl and other opioids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Please do!

Good grief they are tiny. She did say something about taking her, ahem, 'medication', before they set off.

Reactions: 21
You can bet Ratso pee'd and poo'd himself in the car or in the hotel ( Probably both ) when the two must have left him to go eat their $$$ meal in the hotel's restaurant! I bet Ratso barked and barked in the hotel room.
Who in the hell would use a expensive hotel sink to wash your dog!!!
As for his allergy to milk...... that is bullshit. He ate tons of the stuff !
I just hope when they put out their fancy fish knives ........ someone pinches one or two!
Fanny in the scarf ....... bin it.

Reactions: 29
@Jeeves I am guilty of having to have to give my JRT a wash after he rolled in poo on a few trips (he went through a stage), but never in the sink where we brush our teeth! It was always in the bathtub, shower, communal sink at a camp ground, or my galley sink on the sailboat (I Lysoled the ish out of that one afterward.) I agree- poor pup must have thrown up again, but Fanny cannot be arsed with taking him to the vet for "puppy Dramamine", let alone to get his nails cut (yet, has no issues about getting her own nails done.)

The Porsche must smell terrible- but Fanny still claims they do NOT own it, yet use it like a litterbox and public transport system.

@billybudd- looks like Snorts saw your post about slathering Nivea on your feet, putting on a pair of Buster Brown socks and took it to heart! Heaven forbid his dainty feet ever get a callous!

@AlanHouser
2 hours
(after the chapel) “Did you hear that?” NO. WE DON’T SPEAK FRENC

look at the smart ass, answer Philip or Stephanie, inserted in the comments using their dump account
@murialpack5350
1 hour ago
But you heard it, right
---
This is the face of yet another man who is unhappy to see you Stephanie. Stop harassing Sebastian

This is one of the deluxe rooms at La Mirande Hotel. I wonder where Fanny got the inspiration for her horrid pink toile attic room? (Although the hotel room looks tasteful and not over done)

Reactions: 23
Look at so e of the food that the greedy gruesome twosome order at the 5 star hotel restaurant in the $900+ per room hotel ( 1800.00 for the night since they both got separate rooms) for less than 75 euros each? Compare to the prison ration portions of the dump dinners For the bed and breakfast guests.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Y’all her page may be back on Patreon but she is definitely suspended. Ground rules say people can still see your content while you try to get back in to compliance, but that you cannot post. She hasn’t posted a new video because she can’t while in review. If she doesn’t clear up her violations she never will again and she will lose the next payout. Shes only pretending everything is fine because that’s what she does. Everything is still all effed up for her right now. Until she posts a Patreon video we can assume she is still suspended.

Reactions: 54
What an astute observation. You are right, last night she claimed that it was only when she was trying to post the Patreon video, that she noticed an error, and was not allowed to post the video. If her Patreon account was actually put back online a dozen hours or so ago and the glitch resolved, where is the Patreon video? Why didn’t she post it?

No announcement on the CD community page or in her cd comment section that her Patreon account had been fully restored and the “ glitch” fixed.She has ignored the issue.

Look what she posted under one of the dump accounts. You must be correct because she’s already tried to put an excuse into the comments from yesterday’s video 11 hours ago to cover the fact that although the account is back online, she has yet to post the completed Patreon video this week.This post was to quash further discussion of why no Patreon video for this week has been posted, although it had allegedly already been completed and was ready to upload

@therealtartuffe
11 hours ago
That's strange. I can access it. However, Stephanie seems to be late in posting her weekly update. I'm sure she'll have it up soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
Oh snap! Thank you @OhIDontKnow... I do wonder if she hasn't fled back to the Shitoo like the "Thief in the Night" she is to try to regain control of her "empire" and attempt damage control. (As if she was going to really help her Tante and TonTon move boxes!) <Grabs popcorn>.

Sorry @graciemckitten- just saw we posted at the same time! Come on over- the Miller Lites are cold, and the air popper is running!

@tuffiti - We love you and adore you, but it looks like you are getting a bye week! Sending you on a well-deserved holiday to the Maldives!

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Fanny definitely has not posted this week's patreon video as of 5:00 a.m. Paris time (Friday morning).

Here’s a comment from a viewer in yesterday’s CD comment section. Has anyone ever taken one Tylenol with two or three ibuprofen for back pain or as a muscle relaxer? Perhaps Stephanie needs to try this instead of gobbling up those opioids.

user-wh9vj1th3u
9 hours ago
I have a herniated disc at L4 and 5. Doctor suggested taking one Tylenol (acetaminophen) with 2 or 3 Ibuprofen. The combination is a non-narcotic muscle relaxer. Occasionally I strain my back, take it at bedtime, and in the morning I feel fine. Just a thought for you, but it helps me tremendously

@AbiEverAfter
11 hours ago
My parents Val and Jerry have just arrived at your chateau
---
@gregstone6916
13 minutes ago
Gay Phil must have been in heaven.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.