The Chateau Diaries #312 Stephanie Jarvis, you stupid girl, why is your Patreon account "under review"?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband has now been offered a bed in the only establishment that is suitable,and will move in to the home on Monday in ten days time. Even good clothes are desirable. I have bought him a cheap watch to wear now , it is heartbreaking as I gave him his lovely watch as an engagement present over 40 years ago.
My heart aches with sadness at him moving, but is also heavy with fear at how they will treat him.
You are doing the best you can for your husband.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I feel for you both but hope he gets proper care. I had to choose a home for my dad and was fortunate both times with his. My advice would be to vary the days and times you visit and never tell them in advance. I did this and felt like I got a much better feel for the home. I also bought all of his clothes from marks and spencer and sewed name tags in them as they all tend to go to the laundry at the same time. On each visit we would always go to his room to talk privately and for me to check his wardrobe. The staff were aware that I liked him to look nice and would hunt down any missing clothes.
Sending you both my love 💕💕
That is excellent advice @Beachgirl, especially about varying visiting times.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It feels like the nursing home complaints from elsewhere are meant to distract from the Patreon situation.🤷‍♀️
Yes, maybe, but those accusations about the care provided by the Jarvis's are salacious and disgraceful. Surely there are more mundane topics which could have been introduced to put us off. If they are planted, well that person is a bastard and no friend of the Jarvis's. True or not, the accusations are believable.
The Patreon situation isn't going away until Stephanie Jarvis addresses her worshippers.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
My husband has now been offered a bed in the only establishment that is suitable,and will move in to the home on Monday in ten days time. Even good clothes are desirable. I have bought him a cheap watch to wear now , it is heartbreaking as I gave him his lovely watch as an engagement present over 40 years ago.
My heart aches with sadness at him moving, but is also heavy with fear at how they will treat him.
Sending you big hugs and fortitude. Also please look after yourself. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well, well, well. A little more info. A good view of the front of the house. NO GRUESOME TWOSOME!

Dafuq you mean Nati, “work was waiting for us the next day”?!? What work Natalia?!? You don’t answer phones or emails?!? Your fiancé hasn’t finished an entire project yet, other than setting up the initial workshop. He surrendered his autonomy to his cousin, then the remainder to you! I’ve been wondering dearie, do you and Fanny take turns keeping a tight grip on Amaury’s balls or do you split it down the middle and each keep one?!? God knows his lack of gumption has allowed Stephanfraudie to destroy any professional rep he had while fracturing his mate’s relationships beyond repair. Dude’s got a serious case of PTSD and his ‘rents don’t help that either! It’s called being complicit in fraud. If you’re counting that as work then yeah, gotta get back to that right away.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It will be a difficult moment for you, but it wouldn’t be happening if it wasn’t absolutely necessary.
Wishing you all the strength you need to face this moment and help your beloved husband.
Thank you everyone who has sent kind and supportive words , I go from disbelief to relief .
At 65 he is so young and me too as a care home widow.

There are so many practical things to get ready now which will help distract me from the reality of loss etc.

Luckily laughter can always be found here ❤

Anyone wondering why Gerry the comedian has arrived again?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I am heartbroken for you both, surrounding you both with prayers and care.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I was thinking the same thing. If I was him I'd entertain the museum's purchase offer or loan it to them to put on display.
Yes enjoy it for a while and then lend it to the Museum or let them buy, then it can be preserved for everyone to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.