The Chateau Diaries #312 Stephanie Jarvis, you stupid girl, why is your Patreon account "under review"?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband has now been offered a bed in the only establishment that is suitable,and will move in to the home on Monday in ten days time. Even good clothes are desirable. I have bought him a cheap watch to wear now , it is heartbreaking as I gave him his lovely watch as an engagement present over 40 years ago.
My heart aches with sadness at him moving, but is also heavy with fear at how they will treat him.
It will be a difficult moment for you, but it wouldn’t be happening if it wasn’t absolutely necessary.
Wishing you all the strength you need to face this moment and help your beloved husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
My maternal grandmother spent her final few years in a skilled nursing facility for Alzheimers patients. I don’t know how it was in England at the time, but here many of the facilities we interviewed required the family to turn over all the patient’s assets to the company. They had provisions written into the contracts allowing them to audit the family’s finances annually to ensure they were getting their pound of flesh. People like the Jarvises would see that as their right and due.😡
That is shocking. That's what happens when there is a shortage of facilities for an ageing population and no regulation.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hahaha the Fleuries' Patreon account isn't having a "glitch" and their Patreon day looked like lots of fun 😊. I liked the little clips from the Patreons saying where they were from. What lovely classy Patreons they have. I hope Fanny was watching 😂
I just watched it and really liked it as well. ❤ Plus, Anna and Philipp (and even the girls) worked their tails off before hand, served wine from (gasp) the bottle, and actually conversed with their guests (who looked like normal people.) Even Ziggy was well-behaved!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
My husband has now been offered a bed in the only establishment that is suitable,and will move in to the home on Monday in ten days time. Even good clothes are desirable. I have bought him a cheap watch to wear now , it is heartbreaking as I gave him his lovely watch as an engagement present over 40 years ago.
My heart aches with sadness at him moving, but is also heavy with fear at how they will treat him.
My heart goes out to you Locky.
Why not wear his watch yourself and then he is always there with you , it is safe and one less worry.
I think that if you visit and keep a eye on him then I hope you husband will get good treatment as they know you are around and keeping a eye on him.
Big hugs ❤ ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Give me a heads up if you’re up for a Tattle live “en direct” bitchfest if you’re driving back up around Avignon. We have a gite so you can have a drink, a witch and not have to drive home 😂 Tattle sleepover Yass.

Thanks @C’est moi
She’s 25 and going into a masters, so hopefully the party days are going to be somewhat attenuated by the wisdom of age and the lack of money because a cell the size of a swimming baths cubicle costs 900€ a month. 😱
The boy was in Toulouse last year, and he had a 9 metre square appartement in a Crous residence that cost €250 a month, and he absolutely hated it. Our friends' camping car is bigger! He told me of his friend in a co-loc, again in Toulouse. There are 8 of them, and they get charged €550 p/m each, plus exceptional charges. Each bedroom has a shower and basin, and there are just 2 toilets in the house. There is no proper bathroom. It is outrageous how student accommodation is catered and they get away with it. The boy has had a year out to "regroup" and will be starting an alternance at uni in Montpellier in September. He has refused point blank to live away from home this time so is going to commute on school days.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Worse was watching Gift Grab. Especially the group ones, on the terrace when they opened a lot of presents.
I watched in amazement how mommy needed everything, how she grabbed everything for herself without even a little gratitude, without shame or I don't know without what. It was always: Oh, I really needed that, it will be great with this or that..... Thank you, and now the new package.... Uh, ah, great and we needed that.... Oh , that's my favorite....Ah, that would go great with this or that.....
Disgusting.....
Awful.
To me, Gift Grab was disgusting. I didn't know what to think because I liked the two of them, from the episodes, ETTCDIY.

In the beginning I enjoyed the gifts, when it was just the red van arriving with a couple.
I always have a hard time buying gifts for others and it gave me ideas. But then it became the Gift Grab channel and it was so over the top it was gross. What I hated most was the reading of the letters, even if they were from real people I don't think the whole letter should have been read out. It was like we were listening into something personal. But I pretty sure that most of the letters were written by Fanny herself.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
What happened to Ratso at tonton and twotonnes? I didn't see him. He was there when they stopped in Lyon. He was obviously there in Avignon. He appeared to be in the car when they were in Nîmes. But at tontons and twotonnes... poof, he had disappeared!

When the Despicable duo were in Nîmes, did Thrush take his never used drone and film the aerial footage of the arena? Or did Despicable fanny lift that from another site without permission... as is her m.o.
He was on the landing at one stage. I thought they might step on him when arranging the bronzes. Should have left him at home with Marie.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
About two weeks ago, a tattler with „New member“ status and one post in total appeared here and claimed they are working on something against lalande.

Some of you even said that we had that before and that new tattler said that „you are going to see“ or something like that.

And now that nursery stuff.

I might be stupid but I am that stupid.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Well, well, well. A little more info. A good view of the front of the house. NO GRUESOME TWOSOME!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I am so sorry you're having terrible weather. It does make it hard to be in a carefree, summertime groove.

I just came inside from preparing my flower gardens for the heat wave - that they now call a heat dome - that will bear down on us for the next week, starting tomorrow. The heat isn't supposed to be really, really bad until Wednesday, culminating in horrendous heat - over 100 degrees (37 degrees C) - by the weekend. It's unusual for June, but everyone, everywhere is having not-the-norm sort of weather these days.
A heat dome is different to a heat wave. A heat dome is a specific weather phenomenon. 'It involves a high-pressure system lingering over a set region and trapping hot air. This can, in some cases, cause more intense and longer-lasting heat compared to regular heat waves.'

I remember reading an article last year about a heat dome in some part of America. The hot air trapped in the dome caused buildings to combust.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The boy was in Toulouse last year, and he had a 9 metre square appartement in a Crous residence that cost €250 a month, and he absolutely hated it. Our friends' camping car is bigger! He told me of his friend in a co-loc, again in Toulouse. There are 8 of them, and they get charged €550 p/m each, plus exceptional charges. Each bedroom has a shower and basin, and there are just 2 toilets in the house. There is no proper bathroom. It is outrageous how student accommodation is catered and they get away with it. The boy has had a year out to "regroup" and will be starting an alternance at uni in Montpellier in September. He has refused point blank to live away from home this time so is going to commute on school days.
Good luck to your little Tattler. Hope that all works out for him.
I’m hoping a pal working in Paris on the JO can point us towards flats or studios freed up once the horde of temps leave Paris when the games are over.
Baby Tattlers for the win 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 22
In this case though it involved supposedly ripping off Alzheimer patients and running an institution with questionable practices. Even hardened crime families have a distorted code of ethics. I am pretty sure if one of their relations had been treated badly by the Jarvis clan, there would have been revenge.

In one earlier flog I remember the hopeless nutcase Stephanie Jarvis gushing about a small table/cupboard? once being owned by Mrs "Jones". It sent shivers down my back wondering what else Mrs "Jones" had siphoned from her by criminal Jarvis's.

When my mother was at the end of her life in a nursing home, (with very good mental faculties), a nursing sister asked if she could have a painting on her wall, the painter was our family friend and her aunt. My mother automatically agreed, and the painting was whipped down off the wall. I happened to be down visiting my mother and it was passed by me also, but I did ask the nurse perhaps I should write a note authorising you to remove it from the facility. No worries she replied, it will be OK! I really didn't mind, but the brashness in asking floored me.

If something like this can happen to an alert resident imagine the free for all the greedy clan of Jarvis's could implement. Sometimes these residents can be ripped off by direct debit payments to the facility and if there are no relatives or trustees to keep a look out for any discrepancies or overcharging, it can be a gold mine. I had to watch the hairdresser double dipping, the chemist doubling up sometimes with scripts not delivered.

I wonder what lovely "gifts" the child Stephanie received from residents on her birthday? The Jarvis's were in their element. It would be great if that witness to the rotten running of the facility could get more relations to expose the Jarvis's.
---

Just saw your post and I have written similar!
My Mum always wore the same earrings, chain, and watch. When she passed away they were missing and I assumed a staff member had helped themselves to them. I didn't ask about them as it was just a horrible time and I didn't want to make a fuss. Anyway about a year later the funeral director contacted me, he had forgotten to give me her earrings and watch. But the chain was not on her when they collected her from the rest home, so someone must have helped themselves to that from her dead body. :(
---
Oooh, yes I remember something about asking for an older flog reference. So much much fun. I’m a fan of the conspiracy.
I think that was @Iolair asking for information re the engagement ring.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.