The Chateau Diaries #312 Stephanie Jarvis, you stupid girl, why is your Patreon account "under review"?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some comments.....

Can't argue with this.....
@user-lj6cx4ql6p

8 hours ago
Wow! This channel really needs to change its name to Shopping de La Lande!

Good to know Potty isn't jealous of Ratso sleeping with Fanny......
@michaelt8727

7 hours ago
Good choice of rooms from the two you were shown at Hotel La Mirande. Loved the wallpaper in the second room and the great view of the Palais des Papes. No problem for me with your decision because I'd be very happy with #21, the first room you were shown.

What type of hotel do they think La Mirande is?
@trueloveingod2691

23 hours ago (edited)
Philip has such beautiful taste, just like you. And that little dog is just so adorable, he’s precious. Hope that smart tv doesn’t also act as a voyeur’s camera. Keep your clothes on and the lights off. Small male dogs have to pee a lot because they have tiny bladders. At LaLande he’s got tons of grass to take care of himself, but in the cities must be more challenging. But he does belong in the bed at night and he knows it. . Being small, he’d be lonely and afraid otherwise.

But Fanny is old enough to be his mother.....
@lizarce272
1 day ago
Stephanie! Stop being such a Mother on Phillips food!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was going to ask her on instagram about the state of the windows and whether she ever feels like getting a paint scraper to them but I didn’t want to get blocked lol
@Ladeda1957 - those windows are an embarrassment! She has spent over €500K to get the chapel restored (Fanny is NOT at all religious, used it for storage, S&M photo shoots, a Mooney wedding, luncheons where one guest did have an issue with her using the altar as a buffet table...) and the whole thing will probably look like shyte in a few years unless she installs the dehumidifier (which, based on the holes the restorers drilled, ISN'T going to happen) and heating. It is literally (in my best Julie Montague voice) the strangest "priority", when that money could have been used to make where she "allegedly" lives watertight. The whole Shitoo is still structurally unsound and without a proper heating system, the windows are absolute garbage, no hot water, the render is an absolute mess letting damp in and further compromising the structural integrity, the terrace steps are on the verge of collapse, but she'll just keep putting up expensive wallpaper. Don't even get me started on the kitchen- the whole place needs to be gutted to the studs, rewired and replumbed! But she just keeps buying decorations, plants (for an irrigation system she paid a song for and DOES NOT WORK), and wallpaper. It is maddening!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
when I look at the food Franny eats, red onions, radishes, garlic a lot of it raw I wonder what her breath smells like, I never see her eat a mint or chew gum. I’m thinking she really stinks 😷

Plus how are tante two tonne and hubby going to manage those stairs they’re not young and apologies but aunty is quite large so even though she might get fit going up and down, her joints won’t be thanking her. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The Bernardaud part-service, a copy of the Marie Antoinette cornflower and pearl service, sold for 2,500€ in February this year. Sales fees and storage on top of that.

https://www.ivoire-france.com/nimes/fr/lot-4535-1121534-95_ancienne_manufacture_royale_limoges_i#a lot

Goes without saying that it’s a crazed waste of money. Less expensive than buying the plates, etc individually at the Bernardout shop in Limoges but that doesn’t justify such profligacy. The obsession with auctions is only exceeded by the
addiction to china.

As if the pretty mediocre types who “pay to stay” know what they’re eating off, much less care.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
The Bernardaud part-service, a copy of the Marie Antoinette cornflower and pearl service, sold for 2,500€ in February this year. Sales fees and storage on top of that.

https://www.ivoire-france.com/nimes/fr/lot-4535-1121534-95_ancienne_manufacture_royale_limoges_i#a lot

Goes without saying that it’s a crazed waste of money. Less expensive than buying the plates, etc individually at the Bernardout shop in Limoges but that doesn’t justify such profligacy. The obsession with auctions is only exceeded by the
addiction to china.

As if the pretty mediocre types who “pay to stay” know what they’re eating off, much less care.
They were jealous watching Cigarette Johnny walking out of the factory shops with all his boxes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
@Ladeda1957 - those windows are an embarrassment! She has spent over €500K to get the chapel restored (Fanny is NOT at all religious, used it for storage, S&M photo shoots, a Mooney wedding, luncheons where one guest did have an issue with her using the altar as a buffet table...) and the whole thing will probably look like shyte in a few years unless she installs the dehumidifier (which, based on the holes the restorers drilled, ISN'T going to happen) and heating. It is literally (in my best Julie Montague voice) the strangest "priority", when that money could have been used to make where she "allegedly" lives watertight. The whole Shitoo is still structurally unsound and without a proper heating system, the windows are absolute garbage, no hot water, the render is an absolute mess letting damp in and further compromising the structural integrity, the terrace steps are on the verge of collapse, but she'll just keep putting up expensive wallpaper. Don't even get me started on the kitchen- theFan whole place needs to be gutted to the studs, rewired and replumbed! But she just keeps buying decorations, plants (for an irrigation system she paid a song for and DOES NOT WORK), and wallpaper. It is maddening!
the daft thing is the are so easy to paint -you can paint them from inside. Far from loving the Chateau Fanny truly hates it, it is the albatross around her neck. No longer a fun party pad as the friends have gone, replaced with interminable weekly dinners with the old nylon brigade who bore her shitless. The Chateau it is cold and uncomfortable but without it -the grift ends.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
@ComtesseRose - up & down those stairs he went forever with heavy objects, horrible sight with his spindly legs & stupid hat - in yer face to Tatlers & critics & the Ton tons - soo obvious it was just a piece of theatre while Fanny simpered how she could only lift a lampshade.
God, more auction swag Bernardaud in the back of the car but this time minus the usual repartee " how much was all that?" "well actually I got it for €10/50/100 etc". So how much was the latest pile-up?? Top secret.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The price of yet another dinner service would have been a large chunk towards the Chapel floor. So sad really all those dinner services and no friends to eat off them. Fanny is so acquisitive. She perhaps needs to buy some hair extensions as her hair line is very odd. When she started CD she looked young for her age and bar the shark eyes she was pretty, she is looking seriously 15 years older than she is now and unrecognisable as the same woman.

The whole family has odd taste, they need to learn less is more but why have one statue when you can have six is their motto and it looks a fright. Who turns up to help their Aunt on moving say in a white dress and for him a safari romper suit they are so ridiculous and no help at all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.