Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
It's very bad Feng Shui. In Hong Kong when there is a death at a home you legally MUST declare it as a 'ghost property' when you put the property up for sale or rent. It really has a stigma and negatively affects the sale price. Dear friends lost £1m on the sale of their Hong Kong home because their son committed suicide in his bedroom when they had the property listed for sale and were about to retire to the UK. :(
Agreed. When we sold my parents in laws house, Chinese buyers asked if anyone had died in the house.
---
OK, I'm hooked! I have to find some gardening books about her. Can either you or @Gertrude Maud give me your best option on a book about her gardening style?

(this is how I was taught to plant my bulbs, so I think I would like this lady!)
I have some of her books here and some in Melbourne. I shall have a look for you this afternoon.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
All I have to hear is the drum riff at the beginning of that wretched song and I can’t hit the eff you button fast enough! If she hadn’t dug in her heels when her viewers told her how annoying it is I might’ve kept watching her. But hey, I follow too many vlogs as it is.
Same. I am still suffering trauma after seeing piles of her poo. Mega ick.

• Haha
  • Wow

Imperious Me

VIP Member
She invited the television company into her home. She wanted fame and fortune and everything that goes with it. Trying desperately for years to be noticed. She got very rich off of the back of it. Secured "design" contracts with wallpaper and fabric companies. She courted it and deserves what happened. The television world, below the surface, is not a pretty one. Play the game or fuck off. She is not a nice person and happily courts not nice people (like attracts like), but then screams belly 'O when it all goes wrong for her.
Here's her whinefest if anyone's interested..

• Sick

C'est moi

VIP Member
Sorry, quick derail...

A question for Brits living in the EU.

I heard through a somewhat convoluted source that we have been given back our voting rights. Allegedly permanently. Can anyone shine any light on this, please?

I shall do an indepth investigate in the morning but I have evidently missed something in all the crap I get from the UK government. I dare say we've missed the boat for the July 4th general election.

TIA x
---
Ah, oui. Hier 😪

• Wow
  • Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
On the subject of Marie's wierd concoctions she tries to pass off as fine dining.
I think it's a shame she didn't attend Thai week, LOL.
Yet, given her inability to correctly identify edible flowers, maybe it's a good thing Tempura Flowers aren't on the menu.

Having a look at Ashburton Cookery School's Thai dishes. I can see they mistranslated the "snack" as Stuffed Chicken Thigh, when it's Stuffed Chicken Wings.
LOL, that already speaks to the level of professionalism and their participation chef diplomas.
I still doubt that Marie would have graduated from any reputable culinary institution such as Le Cordon Bleu.

Anyway, Stuffed Chicken Wings.

• Heart
  • Wow

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
If you know anything about gardening, do not watch today’s vlog from the polystyrene palace. Ashtray proves yet again what an absolute dunce he is. Wow, so many plants. Brilliant roses, so many plants. So many plants. So many plants.

He seemed amazed the nursery owner knew anything about plants. It was obvious the Gay American cowboy with him thinks he’s an idiot, too.

View attachment 2984312
I wish he would just shut up.

• Haha

billybudd

VIP Member
That shot of the 3 ladies walking looks like a bad Sears Catalogue pic from the early ‘80’s. What terrible dresses and so staged.
Staged yet completely unstyled (dresses wrinkling as they pull -- where are the clothespins tightening up the back? Bad hair, bad shoes, etc.)

• Haha
  • Heart

Rory

VIP Member
Re rush of the wedding- Steve and Sarah have 11 workshops this year - next in June 20. This may have been their only time available, especially with parents travelling. No mention of Sara’s sister being there and she lives in Europe.
Re catering/hosting- I don’t think they know how. Some people are not good at putting on a spread.

• Heart

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
Concerning that laReyne video, you can see a reflection of her face I think on that glass bowl.

Is someone good at photoshop lightroom.. something?

• Wow
  • Sad

YoungAtHeart

Sorry, quick derail...

A question for Brits living in the EU.

I heard through a somewhat convoluted source that we have been given back our voting rights. Allegedly permanently. Can anyone shine any light on this, please?

I shall do an indepth investigate in the morning but I have evidently missed something in all the crap I get from the UK government. I dare say we've missed the boat for the July 4th general election.

TIA x
---

Ah, oui. Hier 😪

This site may provide some more info. Bit tight time wise perhaps.
---
Yes. Creepy eyes.

Here goes my daily dose of ugly

View attachment 2992365
He’s certainly not very bonny by any stretch of the imagination, but this photo is nightmare fuel. 😬

• Haha

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Does anyone know any test tube babies? I knew a lady who had 2, and both had issues (personality/mental health wise) as adults... She was anxiety riddled though so I don't know if she was the problem..
I watched something last night about pioneer uterus transplants in Australia. The uterus in question came from an older female friend and I wondered the same thing . . . would that darling little baby have any such issues in the future.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

Pekey

VIP Member
He is such an utter cock. He is truly a pathetic specimen. He thinks he is interesting and quirky but he is just a pointless, talentless under achieving grifter maybe the male version of Fanny. He dresses up to try and look interesting, but he just looks like a knob- the myopic git
A wonderful description of old Potts !
Bravo Woody !! ;):)

• Haha
  • Heart