The Chateau Diaries #311 Got to pretend to be in the UK for 181 days a year to be a UK tax resident!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! I thought exactly the same. Perhaps he is in hiding from Me-again Markle? Fanny's welcome to him.

Reactions: 18
She's full of shit.. she has no large projects she's willing to do, and Chanel 4 use her as filler these days because there's nothing much going on there.

Reactions: 30
I cannot commit but, will try to be mindful moving forward.

Reactions: 32
I saw on Susan Yara's Youtube that La Mer has essentially the same ingredients as Nivea.

Reactions: 25
Filthy Snorts with his fly undone at the dinner table... watch him flounce in...Creep.

Shit: we bought a farm on you tube. Getting things done and funny couple. Dry sense of humor
---
Filthy Snorts with his fly undone at the dinner table... watch him flounce in...Creep.View attachment 2984783
I thought i saw the same thing, is his fly open????? Did not rewind. Who are all these people? And if they are in the tack room.....where is Potts staying????? Like I need to ask

Reactions: 26
You thought I had forgotten didn't you ComtesseRose ???
NO.......

Thank you for the new thread - Big, Big Kiss !

Reactions: 23
Sara reminds of the type of woman who settles, and one day someone shows her a little attention and she's off like a shot. My neighbor did it, so shocking at the time but so happy for her... he was a self centered asshole too.
Since Fanny didn't dress to the nines for the wedding, I suspect the Sewist's expression from the balcony was her noticing the wedding crashers with the ubiquitous pink phone aimed at her.

Reactions: 25
In case there is any doubt

Reactions: 20
What a bastard Potts is filming FRK's food prep and she really did not want him there!!!
Put the camera down and bloody help her ...... no, that is like Work.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.