The Chateau Diaries #310 What does Phillip do for a living? NOTHING!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it was all ---- Patreon, Patreon, Patreon !!! You are getting extra vids if you are a Patreon !!!

Mmmmm....... Fanny is a touch worried about the $$$ situation ???
I guess she is shoring up the next lot of dough for the pool and ...... a Hairdresser Shoppe there too ?????? Hint , Hint .
Needs that dye job as we don't want to look like old Mummy but ....my gosh you do !

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Well it was all ---- Patreon, Patreon, Patreon !!! You are getting extra vids if you are a Patreon !!!

Mmmmm....... Fanny is a touch worried about the $$$ situation ???
I guess she is shoring up the next lot of dough for the pool and ...... a Hairdresser Shoppe there too ?????? Hint , Hint .
Needs that dye job as we don't want to look like old Mummy but ....my gosh you do !
Yes, Pekey. It's now going to be a "pool complex." It must be bigger and grander than Permasmile's spa.

🤬🤬🤬

So this is one of the narc's promises to Analiese to insure she keeps coming around: her own salon.

promises, promises.JPG

Analiese is much stupider than she looks.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Yep, and no shots of Philip and Potts... Potts can't stand him.. Fanny certainly comes alive around Potts though...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hi all! It’s been well over a year since I’ve checked in on my favorite Tattlers and the drama over at the Shitoo. I’ve been keeping up with Dan. I’m shocked to learn that Fanny is even more stupid and desperate than I thought by accepting a marriage proposal from Phyllis. SMH. My god, she is dumb. PhiPhi has been playing the long game in mind to inherit the ruin. (Only God knows why he’d want it with no job, skill, talent or money). You just can’t make up how incredible their limits of grifting can go. At least, you can see where Dan is spending his money. And he was smart enough not to include Annmarie in his renovations. I also just want to vomit when Kat shows up. Anyway, I don’t mean to derail the thread conversation. Thanks again for the laughs! You all are treasures!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
@marychrishannon7048
24 minutes ago
I missed something. What is the new structural problem? Is it the rust from the stained glass windows, or the spaces between stone blocks? Somethingelse? Anyone?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
15 minutes ago
Around the stain glass windows, they have to seal the edges as well.

LeeAnnM
32 minutes ago
I was hoping you’d take one of Dan’s puppies as a playmate for Lancelot

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮dump account
@Sparrowdean
7 minutes ago
Lancelot already has lots of playmates. IMO, it would be a really bad idea to bring another dog into the chateau, especially a full-size longhaired dog like Dan's, because they are also running a business and travel a lot.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮loser philip
@LaReynedEpee
47 seconds ago
If they have a lot of sheepdog DNA they will be too hyper - need lots of exercise, probably not suitable.
---
Yes, Pekey. It's now going to be a "pool complex." It must be bigger and grander than Permasmile's spa.

🤬🤬🤬

So this is one of the narc's promises to Analiese to insure she keeps coming around: her own salon.

View attachment 2975124
Analiese is much stupider than she looks.
What happen to the photography studio promised to Pottir and the floral shop promised to FRK? Loser Phillip’s shop?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Joyeux anniversaire @C’est moi
I hope you have had a wonderful day down south

Have been even quieter than usual on here as just out of hospital having had the bottom half of my colon removed 😣 (yes sadly a big C diagnosis a few weeks ago) But hopefully on the road to recovery now 🙏🏻

Didn’t have the energy or headspace to read about the despicable grifter for last couple of weeks …. have just read through the last thread & surprise surprise I see nothing at all has changed.
The obsessive spending on utter tasteless useless tat continues.
Fanny launches the idea of another big plan that will never happen & the egregious lies to grab peoples money as much as she can continues.
Karma is sure as hell taking its time …….
Sending you positive vibes for a speedy recovery @JanePlain. Hugs ❤

On my way to the VIP lounge for a cold Miller Lite!
It says I am still a chatty member.. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thank you @ComtesseRose for the new thread and @Lady Avonlea for the new title! 😘😘😘

Happy Birthday @C'est moi ! 🥂🎂

@JanePlain, many hugs, love and healing prayers sent your way for a successful recovery! ❤❤❤

And sending a bedazzled Packer's cheese head to @Frenchie0810 in honor of your upcoming promotion to VIP!!! 🍻🍻🍻 Wear it like a tiara- you've earned it! (Your status will change to VIP on your next post!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Potts plays with Ratso as a dog loves to play... Snorts pins the poor thing down on his back like a sex pest and claims the dog loves it... :cautious:
1717546205720.png
1717545751881.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Well, seems they let Marie out of the hovel. Don't really "get" what she, herself, posted, but I thought the couple of comments were interesting.

Nati says "love your hair". What? Is her hair length a surprise because you're NOT THERE AND HAVEN'T SEEN HER IN AGES?

Also, Marie's comment back, saying she "feels more like herself again". I'm not going to go there and say what I think, but again, if you see Nati every day, why comment like this on your Instagram page? It's like two people who are seeing each other for the first time in awhile.

NATI AND AMAURY ARE NOT THERE. I venture a guess that any time we do see them, it's old footage Stephanie's spliced in.

View attachment 2975094
„Love your hair“
It’s hanging uncontrollably down and looks messy

„Feeling more like myself again“
Who has she been till now?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Well, seems they let Marie out of the hovel. Don't really "get" what she, herself, posted, but I thought the couple of comments were interesting.

Nati says "love your hair". What? Is her hair length a surprise because you're NOT THERE AND HAVEN'T SEEN HER IN AGES?

Also, Marie's comment back, saying she "feels more like herself again". I'm not going to go there and say what I think, but again, if you see Nati every day, why comment like this on your Instagram page? It's like two people who are seeing each other for the first time in awhile.

NATI AND AMAURY ARE NOT THERE. I venture a guess that any time we do see them, it's old footage Stephanie's spliced in.

View attachment 2975094
Dayum- FRK's hair DOES look really good! Great highlights, layers, and nary a "beach curl" in sight- this is obviously NOT Annaliese's "signature" work! Fanny must be spitting mad FRK's hair looks so good while hers looks like it was highlighted with mayonnaise!

Screen Shot 2024-06-04 at 8.16.23 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I really enjoyed it too Tartuffe!
I wished I could go to that Art Class as the teacher looked great with the way he helped and talked about painting .... plus he had photos and film of Monet etc at night. It would be such a treat to be in that class.
I loved the ....... dare I say it ...... table setting and the food looked good too.
The owners were not doing a "Fanny Show Off" and there was no ugly slug like Snorts there too!
If I could I would love to sign up for a class there... looked like a great time Plus they send your painting off in the post so you do not have to lug them around Europe while on holiday..... very thoughtful and I bet there are other things they do for their clients.
I really like their videos too. I even looked up the cost of one of the in house "art holiday" at Aud$7k for 6 days. They are pretty much fully booked for the season. Maybe next year. Costs a lot to travel from Down Under. Not much in the way of discount airfares anymore.
---
Take screen shots.. I'm banned from Brenda's sycophant fanclub...
I am banned too. Not that I remember what I posted but it must have been good!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Stephanie is going to have to hurry back from London if she’s going to go to the wedding for Steve & Sarah? I might’ve missed something. It seems to me that all they do is travel more than before. But she makes sure she’s back to have dinner with the guests, but if she goes to that wedding, then what ARE they to do without her there?

It seems to me that Marie is getting tired or maybe just tired of having the camera in her face?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sad part was, he wasn't even having a conversation with his 'long time no see' friends, he was on his freakin' phone! Tea cups were empty and Snorts was scoffing all the biscuits.
That's what I thought, who whips his phone out when having tea with friends?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I really like their videos too. I even looked up the cost of one of the in house "art holiday" at Aud$7k for 6 days. They are pretty much fully booked for the season. Maybe next year. Costs a lot to travel from Down Under. Not much in the way of discount airfares anymore.
Sadly I cannot do the long flights anymore on Doctors orders or I just might have done this! :cry:

BUT....... never to the "Farmhouse from Hell" !!!! o_O

• Heart
  • Sad
Joyeux anniversaire @C’est moi
I hope you have had a wonderful day down south

Have been even quieter than usual on here as just out of hospital having had the bottom half of my colon removed 😣 (yes sadly a big C diagnosis a few weeks ago) But hopefully on the road to recovery now 🙏🏻

Didn’t have the energy or headspace to read about the despicable grifter for last couple of weeks …. have just read through the last thread & surprise surprise I see nothing at all has changed.
The obsessive spending on utter tasteless useless tat continues.
Fanny launches the idea of another big plan that will never happen & the egregious lies to grab peoples money as much as she can continues.
Karma is sure as hell taking its time …….
Sending good wishes for a full recovery. ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.