The Chateau Diaries #309 Stephanie wastes money on the garden, the chapel, the boyfriend - all useless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that too. He was not putting that back and she was getting really miffed but he couldn't give a tit what Snort's wants he gets. She deserves it-he is her match she has grifted off men her whole life, just desserts.
Didn't she say the owner gave it to him as a gift in the end... maybe it was easier to give it away than listen to the pair of them... I think she told dear ole Viv it was 30 Euros...

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I just have to laugh at the pregnancy speculations surrounding LaLande! First it was Nati, now it's Annaleise! Who's next? We know Fanny's too old unless she does a fake pregnancy which is not beyond her. Perhaps Marie? Pavlina? Let's see who starts to wear loose garments and hold their belly a la Markle.
If Annalise isn't pregnant she has bigger problems... she's practically doubled in 3 months...

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Ever notice how he is not seen in bathing trunks even at the spa the idiot was lying on the lounge fully clothed with just a face mask on.
I think we have all tried to forget the fateful "My 80 Year Old French Mother Mother Meets My 25 Year Old Boyfriend" vlog in South Africa -- when Fanny was finally reunited with Mummy🦇 after Covid -- the episode where monkeys trashed the kitchen (no. 287, premiered February 3, 2022).

We got a glimpse of his sexy self in his trunks and open robe. (Fanny and Snorts even used the image as clickbait). Then later he's seen cowering by the side of the pool so Gerry and Mummy (who show up) can't sees his titties. I remember originally thinking he was skinnydipping.

south africa.JPG
pool.JPG

If anyone cares, Fanny was wearing the same swimsuit as she did at Permasmile's spa.

All cued up:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Nosy, controlling Phillip know where all the skeletons are hidden.
He's been all over that place with a fine tooth comb, multiple times studying and knows it like the back of his hand. He knows exactly where everything is kept even down to Izzies undies I suspect.

Has he been through all of the paperwork to do with the business accounts etc, her own personal paperwork?

Now to me, if this is true, it's creepy and frankly quite scary IMO.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I noticed everyone was in the pool in the evening after dinner, no Fanny & Snorts, but when it was empty in the morning/day they went in alone... such Killjoys..and anti socials..
No, they just didn't want to show everyone else up with their glamorous jetset presence! 🤡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Permasmile caught them in the argument and did not give up. She could see that Fanny was angry and that Snorty was not giving up.
He grabbed that bowl and had no intention of letting it go. A disgusting creature.
(People in love, soon to be married)View attachment 2971846View attachment 2971847
Interesting that the Prince of Porcelaine doesn’t realize that tureen is mass produced French ironstone. A quick reverse image search popped it up, though without the filet decoration. There are dozens of similar tureens out there, most under the €500 mark.

• Haha
I think we have all tried to forget the fateful "My 80 Year Old French Mother Mother Meets My 25 Year Old Boyfriend" vlog in South Africa -- when Fanny was finally reunited with Mummy🦇 after Covid -- the episode where monkeys trashed the kitchen (no. 287, premiered February 3, 2022).

We got a glimpse of his sexy self in his trunks and open robe. (Fanny and Snorts even used the image as clickbait). Then later he's seen cowering by the side of the pool so Gerry and Mummy (who show up) can't sees his titties. I remember originally thinking he was skinnydipping.

View attachment 2972212View attachment 2972213

If anyone cares, Fanny was wearing the same swimsuit as she did at Permasmile's spa.

All cued up:
Oof! He’s gross

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As someone who shaves their head i feelmi do not understand... But why are we pretending that the Dans reject is freaking Vidal Sassoon? As I see it it usually just curled split ends?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Interesting that the Prince of Porcelaine doesn’t realize that tureen is mass produced French ironstone. A quick reverse image search popped it up, though without the filet decoration. There are dozens of similar tureens out there, most under the €500 mark.

I can't help but think his obsession with tureens stems from potty training trauma. He may have a secret stash of thunder pots hidden under his bed. Reminiscent of nights spent at his grandparents house. We know Fanny has a fascination with toilets. Who says they don't have a lot in common?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
In Europe, alcohol is not such an issue in connection with pregnancy from what I’ve read etc.
Actually that's not true. Alcohol is pretty much a no-no in the whole of Europe. Seriously déconseillé against in France and UK. All alcohol carries a warning for pregnant women.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They certainly appear to be liquidising assets, the house in France, the apartment in King Street, perhaps the attempted sale of the Porsche to Fanny. The current apartment in Westcliffe Rd doesn't appear to be for sale - it was bought for £260,000 in 2018. Value estimated at £321,595.
I think it is likely they sold the porsche to Fanny if they indeed sold their home in France. If I recall correctly, I believe the last time Andrew was at the dump was in mid to late October, 2023?
[/QUOTE]

That date coincides with their last Insta post.

Looks like someone has a new novel to be published this November. Transactional visit? Another book about a charlatan? Will the charlatan wear a yellow Zara dress, be a former opera singer, and have a tiny status dog that she rubs all over her face and head? Hmmmmmm. Will Ruthie and Snorty tango?
View attachment 2972058
Maybe Ruthie can find the Puffs. :)

Attachments

• Haha
So is Stephanie ignoring/blind to the fact he is gay or is it more of an agreement in having a camp companion/shopping buddy type thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder if Andrew has sold the dogs as well.

Have been watching the Puy Vidal painting retreat. They had turned a derelict, barn-type room into an art studio and did a wonderful job. Carolyn and Bob did all the work. It really is amazing how much that lot have done in a relatively short time. It's a beautiful chateau and they all work so hard. They have a planning board with a timeline and allocate tasks to each member of the family. I can't imagine anyone from LL planning anything like that. When the large group all sat down to dinner, the table looked lovely, so.much better than the dump, and they have hired a new cook. What a complete difference from LL. I do hope they will wake up and distance themselves from the faker.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I can't help but think his obsession with tureens stems from potty training trauma. He may have a secret stash of thunder pots hidden under his bed. Reminiscent of nights spent at his grandparents house. We know Fanny has a fascination with toilets. Who says they don't have a lot in common?
Absolutely. Many of Fanny's and Snorty's neuroses can be attributed to unresolved childhood trauma.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.