The Chateau Diaries #309 Stephanie wastes money on the garden, the chapel, the boyfriend - all useless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Potty in the shitoo!
View attachment 2973025
The Before & After of our Chapel Renovation so far | Michael sees it for the first time this year!
I hate the restoration, it looks like a gaudy Disney look a like. I think it should have been secured from the weather and elements and the simply stabilized without removing the majority of it's age. It's not a sympathetic restoration at all. Tacky, tacky, tacky in my view.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
@28105wsking
8 minutes ago
Just want to remind you that hundreds of churches in France have recently been burned, bombed, and destroyed. I think it would be a good idea to take bushes and greenery away from the church and to put up security cameras and alarms.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Well the Aussie paid for the food today and I just have to say........ I hate Potts! Maybe more than Snorts???
Not sure. :unsure::mad:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Well the Aussie paid for the food today and I just have to say........ I hate Potts! Maybe more than Snorts???
Not sure. :unsure::mad:
I hate Pottie [ and his fake tattle account Yebo ) too. He just oozes sleaziness and insincerity,

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ok going to put it out there. The chapel renovation is really something. Fanny should open it up For Sunday mass to the town. ITs consicrated so could have mass there.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
We know that the couple who watched Snorts unwrap the panelling are Tim and Anna, Snort's "friends" from the Netherlands (or Central Casting). Once again, addressing comments on Tattle about his lack of friends from home, You can seen his silver watch on his right hand and navy trousers and her skinny leg jeans. (She has changed her outdoor grey boots for trainers when she's on the sofa drinking mint tea.)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Stephanie fails to wear her mentos engagement ring from her fake gay fiance again.
---
Pottie, fresh off his grifted Japanese sexcation with Stephanie and a trip to the salon for freshly dyed brown hair, returns to the dump to look at the grifted chapel restoration ( where he contributed to some of the inaccurate information which misled people to spend money for the restoration and is not religious much like atheist Fanny) with Stephanie, he then changes into a free football Jersey and joins Stephanie as they eat a meal paid for by Grant and drink grifted beer and alcohol. Later he will join Ruthless writer, whom he helped to develop the character in our last novel, based upon Stephanie and Philip. Will he stay in his apartment renovated with grifted funds where a man sustained serious injuries leading to his death abd another man was injured after the cherry picker was likely placed over the improperly installed septic tank for Pottie and Mummy’s apartment.

Bet he will do nothing at the dump this weekend to help in the garden, do any repair work, washing the dishes, etc. he will sit on his ass and drink, and harass people under fake accounts in several forums until he is ready to drive off to the airport for his next F1 photo shoot. Wheeeeeee!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ok going to put it out there. The chapel renovation is really something. Fanny should open it up For Sunday mass to the town. ITs consicrated so could have mass there.
Agreed. The team of experts have done a spectacular job restoring the chapel to the way it was originally. It looks as it once was, showy and opulent. Showy and opulent . . . both these traits are reflective of Stephanie and so suit her well.

She can't not reference her bloody father. Now it's painted chapel walls. They reminded her of him and brought her to tears. Oh for god's sake.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Little Orphan Fanny and the Amazing Tackycolor Dream Chapel!
She is really decorating her new chapel apartment and party pad,
---
DREAM ON DIANE. AIN’T NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

@diannemckenzie2356
3 minutes ago
Can someone please paint that cupboard door in the kitchen.
---
I find it hard to believe that the Family of the marquee doesn’t have all the identifying information about the Saints in the chapel, or that their family members who are members of the clergy, could not identify the Saints in the chapel for Stephanie.
---
Paid castmate actor Philip must have dipped into his McDonald’s fund to hire 2 paid actors to play the role of his friends visiting the dump this weekend. The enjoy a pot of the most expensive mint tea ever That was harvested from the most expensive garden in France at the dump.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Prehaps Stephanie screwing Nathan over is the breaking point between Amaury and her. Nathan was one of his friends from England. Like the rest of you after this summer he and Natti will be off. I wonder if he is continued to be paid when in South of France?

It is frustrating to see so many other vlogers who provide great content with really low numbers in subscriptions. If we look at Micheal P jnr, with no content in over a year sits with over 200+ subscriptions, Stephaine would average around 100+ usually between 100-130 viewer per episode. Some really good vlogers who do work, have goals and at this stage not grifting are on there.

Yep I take back my comment that Billy's weight loss was down to filters, he is staring to get scrawny, (I prefer men with a bit of size).

Saw the thumb nail for Lalacelle and yep another view of the 400 suite, someone commented on they were sick and tired of seeing it, latest vlog is teh :sick:ne year recap. Terry SHort take down your give a little page, the wall is built. :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Stephanie has thrown Nathan under the bus over and over again to try to explain her made up delays on the heating project. Remember she also tried to get him to do multiple tasks that were outside of his contracted duties, to include fixing electrical issues in the kitchen and other areas at the dump. He was not pleased.
---
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮DUMP ACCOUNT, direct response to post # 989 above 40 minutes ago. HI potttie!
stephaniedavis6531
9 minutes ago
Great to see Michael. Hopefully, he can rest this time. During his Christmas breakbat LaLande, he was designing the website for the ADOPT A STAR for The Chapel. I don't even think he had time to make bread!! At least he had a "mini break" meeting up with Stephanie in Japan

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Look forward to Grift & Griftier's SPLIT. Wonder who spills the gossip first. Although they both deserve one another. Two terribly insufferable losers, who aren't entertaining.

• Heart
Who knows if ruthless writer is actually at the dump? Pottie may have forwarded on photos and she posted them on her Twitter or Facebook account. Anyone associated with the dump loves to play games.

• Heart
The forensic optho who diagnosed Trump's highly unusual 8mm dilation speculates, with standing, drugs are the cause.
Adderall is one suspect in Trump's case and would explain how Jarvis manages to eat an 800 cal breakfast, ditto lunch, ditto dinner when at home, plus more candy daily than I eat in a year, and stay slim.
Could be, her mood swings are obvious in her videos. The histrionics and loud talking and laughter seem to be a short-term thing, then she retreats to her bedroom. She has been filmed being a mouse and looking socially awkward when not performing for her own camera. Perhaps our name for her gigolo, Snorts, has a double meaning!
Her pupils do fluctuate in size.

Reactions: 18
Permasmile caught them in the argument and did not give up. She could see that Fanny was angry and that Snorty was not giving up.
He grabbed that bowl and had no intention of letting it go. A disgusting creature.
(People in love, soon to be married)View attachment 2971846View attachment 2971847
Camp as a row of tents. Who could marry anyone so much younger, but worse anyone with such a vainglorious, forward-manoeuvred combover ffs!
Who the actual phuck is so vain, so pathetic, so devoid of any shame and personal style they‘d somehow manipulate pube-like frizz forward over the crown to hide a bald spot. Imagine the glue and clips he must use and on holiday in the bloody bush FFS !
Saw it on zoom PhiPhi, you tragic goon of the first order, you waste-of-space wanker of a manboy, you sad-arsed Mummy marrying, money grubbing grifter, you unemployed, under-educated git of a provincial opportunist!
IMG_1673.png
IMG_1674.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.