The Chateau Diaries #310 What does Phillip do for a living? NOTHING!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate Pottie [ and his fake tattle account Yebo ) too. He just oozes sleaziness and insincerity,
He is bloody sleazy and I bet when he was young he would 'tell on" people at school etc ...... he has that sort of aura KiKi !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He is bloody sleazy and I bet when he was young he would 'tell on" people at school etc ...... he has that sort of aura KiKi !!!
He's been on my 'I want to punch' list from the start.

They've all got Peter Pan syndrome not one of them has grown up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 2973641

View attachment 2973640

Pam Carter
You & Michael would make a beautiful couple.
He looks a bit younger yesterday.. has he had work done?
---
Afternoon All

Thanks as always @ComtesseRose and @tuffiti 🥰 and Happy Birthday @C'est moi

Just watched the latest CDs, my goodness Potts loves himself. He'll be as pleased as punch with these comments, his head won't fit though the doors :cautious::rolleyes:

View attachment 2973657
@sharonrickards3297
10 hours ago
Michael is such a handsome devil

View attachment 2973658
@LouLou-jo5ln
9 hours ago
Exactly what I was thinking!View attachment 2973659

View attachment 2973660
@kwongjennifer8939
6 hours ago
I am a fan of Michael Potts! Am so delighted with his charming appearance at Lalande! I think he is using moisturiser on his face, less crow lines!View attachment 2973661
oh wow, so I'm not the only one thinking it... he's had something done with all that grift bonus..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Americans do take their animals to the vet. As a matter of fact, even rescue organizations get permission to contact the vet to see if you bring your animals there, on a regular basis. Yearly vaccines and rabies boosters. Fanny does not care for any animals, be it sheep, cats birds or dogs. Vet bills can be expensive, just had my 15 yr old girl in for another UTI. 180.00 for vet check up and meds, also started her on a different arthritis med. Three days later she has a spring in her step and a sparkle in her eyes... Its all worth it in my book, they depend on their person to take care of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank you @ComtesseRose for the new thread 🥰 a couple of takes from the last vlog:

1. re the chapel, Fanny is going to have to open the chapel in summer for tours and if the garden ever gets finished garden tours too, Franny won’t have to be there for the tours but whoever will be working at the Chateau can run them. A food truck could be set up along with tables and chairs. Limited dates and times. This be a nice money earner and her patrons and sycophants won’t feel ripped of. WHO AM I KIDDING NEVER GOING YO HAPPEN LOL 😂

2. I’ll just preface this with not everyone has to have children but it’s odd that out of the three owners none of them had their own children. They’re all Peter Pans aren’t they?
I don't have children neither do either of my two brothers. What does that say about us? 🤷‍♀️ I guess we're odd too.
---
Americans do take their animals to the vet. As a matter of fact, even rescue organizations get permission to contact the vet to see if you bring your animals there, on a regular basis. Yearly vaccines and rabies boosters. Fanny does not care for any animals, be it sheep, cats birds or dogs. Vet bills can be expensive, just had my 15 yr old girl in for another UTI. 180.00 for vet check up and meds, also started her on a different arthritis med. Three days later she has a spring in her step and a sparkle in her eyes... Its all worth it in my book, they depend on their person to take care of them.
Yes, we definitely take our animals to the vet. No shortage of veterinarians in my neck of the woods. Sometimes it's hard to find one taking new patients. Yearly rabie vaccinations are the law in Oregon. You're required to show proof to groomers and some boarders.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Quote of the year.. so far.."I cried when I first came in to the chapel bc it reminded me of one my father's paintings"... €500.00 worth of restoration just to get to the level of a Jarvis masterpiece. Now wait for a Snorts' grandfather quote ..."the gilding on the arches is soo reminiscent of the golden rim of my grandparents' china cabinet".
Did anyone catch a glimpse of what he was scrolling on his phone while 'talking' to his friends - auctions, Tattle comments?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The arrogant remarks she plants here and there just pissing me off. Unlike her, people take care of their animals, feral animals and wildlife wherever they live. We wouldn't need to collect signatures if she would do the same for her dog. She managed to find a vet who doesn't administer a dye test and gives antibiotics or pain meds. BS!!! I never met a vet like that and I have dealt with cherry eyes, glaucomas and a blind dog. If I lived near her you would find me with a bloody sign camping in front of her shiteau! grrrr Sorry, rant over! 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 33
200w (2).gif

Lalande chapel.jpeg

Kelly Joyce
4h
Michael Potts is finishing the chapel ceiling constellation map. You owe it to the generous donors!!!! Philip failed getting this done!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
@ingridschultz93
2 minutes ago
Is Stephanie pregnant? There's already the second time Stephanie refused alcohol and Nati said "Not for you

Everything has its price- at some point, an almost legal bf wants to have children. See Anna Nicole Smith or Caroline Stanbury ( at least her child-man is a stunner.) Trophy husbands want to be secured too!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Quote of the year.. so far.."I cried when I first came in to the chapel bc it reminded me of one my father's paintings"... €500.00 worth of restoration just to get to the level of a Jarvis masterpiece. Now wait for a Snorts' grandfather quote ..."the gilding on the arches is soo reminiscent of the golden rim of my grandparents' china cabinet".
Did anyone catch a glimpse of what he was scrolling on his phone while 'talking' to his friends - auctions, Tattle comments?
"Good to see you again... and you." Did she forget their names already?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
What does Daddy Snorts know...Baron Rothchild isn't stupid and buys overpriced chandeliers.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.