The Chateau Diaries #310 What does Phillip do for a living? NOTHING!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw, he sounds like a corker.

Reactions: 21
Would Stephanie get an upgrade or free pass to the Tour de France since she is the local town bike?

Reactions: 29
Something is different with Amaury. When was the last time we saw him in a vlog? Does he look 10 years older, or has he lost weight? He doesn't look really healthy and happy to me...
Perhaps he is a decent guy still feeling the death of a colleague and possibly even the burn of the grift. Did we determine who was in the picker with Christophe?

Reactions: 28
Gurl, that menu is for the hags and trolls in my imaginary takeover of Lalande. The poorly Tartlets get breakfast trays in bed. The rest of us get cabana boys and dirty dancing in the arriere cuisine.

Reactions: 25
Perhaps he is a decent guy still feeling the death of a colleague and possibly even the burn of the grift. Did we determine who was in the picker with Christophe?
Not to my knowledge, but I wonder if the other worker was also seriously injured because big mouth Stephanie hasn’t stated that he was fine and did not have any serious injuries. She would’ve never have even admitted that one man was seriously injured and died from his injuries if she had not been called out about his death in this forum and was forced to acknowledge the accident and death,

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
I have a feeling that the other person is seriously hurt because of what you said Gracie...... Big Mouth Fanny would have said he was " just fine, skipping through the breeze" but she has Not ....... I wonder if they may be suing her or old Bun Boy ???

Reactions: 34
I love your vision of Tatt-La-Lande.

Scaffolding is very expensive. I think it was about $4000 when we had our roof replaced and then extra $1000 when we wanted the guttering done as well (extra platforms to making replacing guttering easier/safer) And it was only there for a couple of weeks, not months like the Chapel.
Not a lot of money to Fanny, but it was for me it was, and I wouldn't want to do it twice.

I have no problem with the structural stuff and some touching up of paint work, (other than she should be paying herself and not ebegging)
Unfortunately how she wants the paint work to appear like new just makes it look like a circus tent.

The farm house itself has been falling down for years and she has never done anything to improve it, other than lipstick on a pig.
If I was Baghead I would have made her buy me out years ago when she decided she wanted to live there and not flip it.

Reactions: 32
Snorts will be interviewing the candidates
Why would the gruesome twosome need a pool? Stephanie cannot swim and Snorts cannot get his elaborate hair system and hair in a can monstrosity hairdo wet? This is all for 10% owner Çhamberpottie who invested less than $100,000 to purchase 10% of the Dump but has received far more than that some in upgrades to his apartment, the heating, trips, portion of the renovated party pad chapel, publicity, etc.

Reactions: 30
Yeah, make an airfield from the wasteland that was a lake... it's never going to be water again...

Reactions: 22
Simple, she saw Permasmile's pool and green with jealousy she suddenly needed one as well!

Reactions: 32
Stephanie thinks that she is leveling up the dump by comparing it to famous Chateaux and much nicer buildings and historical monuments And that if she mentions far-fetched “ similarities “ to other more prestigious locations, the viewers will forget that the dump farm house is not historically significant it is collapsing. She believes that if she decorates in the style of a bordello version of Versailles, it will magically change the dump from a dilapidated farmhouse into a mini Versailles. Remember that she is incredibly fond of any person who was a mistress of the king.

Stephanie is wildly jealous of Permasmile, tobacco Johnny, the people he gave her the Marie Antoinette Descendent twig ( which she threw away promptly after filming) and any other person who has a beautiful and well-maintained chateau. She hates the farmhouse so much that she spends less than one week a month at the dump and the rest of the time vacationing or sponging free weekends at well-maintained and beautiful neighboring chateaux. However, she treats The owners of these beautiful homes very rudely, arriving at 3 o’clock in the morning and causing mayhem during the entire stay, waving a little pink camera in her giant man hands as her untrained dog pisses and shits everywhere and harasses the owner’s dogs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
You're forgetting without the chapel she couldn't have flogged the stars... Amaury could have remade every single window in that place by now given chance... instead he's f'd the dog for 2 years easy... the most menial tasks... what renovated dishpit? It never happened... he fitted dishwashers.

Reactions: 31
I totally agree with you. That is what amazes me from her crazy fans. Why can't they see if she has enough to buy designer clothes and go on holidays all the time, she has enough to fund her own restoration. And if she doesn't then she needs to call it quits and move on. I would never have my hand out unless I had used my last my last cent. And then only for basic needs like food and shelter.

We have free lunches at my school too, and fruit, shoes, rain jackets etc. In lots of ways it is good (especially the lunches as they are really nutritious). But I do worry that it may set them up to expect hand outs when they are older.

I think it is settling in that he has wasted many years out of his youth helping his selfish cousin. He performed mini duties that were outside of his skill set and as a result of having to become an overseer of other independent contractors, a man may have died and another man seriously injured.
He was constantly asked to perform duties that were outside of his original job description and many times treated as a common servant.

I believe his parents are probably formed another corporation or company, in which they place their new house, and that they will likely employ and pay Amaury for work on restoring the residence for the next couple of years, once he is able to escape the dump. It is going to be difficult for him to leave the dump because Stephanie doesn’t like anyone to leave her, especially someone that has made her a lot of money through his popularity in videos and for a long time, was willing to do everything that she asked. Stephanie believes she owns everyone and everyone owes her. She will follow him down to his parents house, stay in mommy’s apartment, and continue to harass him with a little pink camera. I wonder if he regrets ever greeting to come live at the dump. He has put in a hard position, because although it is apparent that he hates Stephanie, much of the time, they are still family, and he will never be able to block her out of his life. you know he hates Philip with a passion, as does most everyone else at the dump.
---
Who thinks Ñutty and Amaury will get married in her home country and no where near the Dump or Dump chapel? Will Stephanie stop the couple to the wedding or with a couple make the same rules as Tess did and pretty much been any filming of the occasion.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.