The Chateau Diaries #31 Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh fffff sake

Pilgrim FRK .... the now @ 10 pm

The nutrition.... facts so far

Gluten intolerant

June 2018 came to lalalanded
Ate everything around her
All of it

Croissants
Pain au chocolate 🍫
Cheese
Wine

Inhaled so much - didn’t realise how much her system couldn’t cope
It broke her heart
So she ate more
Life was brilliant - but then she got heartbroken
So went vegetarian

Now
Not bloated
Light
Her digestive system works
She feels great

20 kilos lighter in 2 years

She’s a bleeping no mark waste of space

Her smirking is to overcome with how personally toxic she is in reality
This is an attempt to cover
She can’t believe how comfortable and confident she is with grifting

🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽

Animals are more important than people
Since she’s vegetarian

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
we need chateau bingo....under the B animal feces under the O unfinished patreon task.....Haha I found the vlog with tile cleaning super weird. but the lunch with rose was very telling.....girl..eat light and drink at noon..it makes cleaning those tiles easy to clean when you black out for the afternoon! bahah.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
.... and totally LOST THE PLOT !
She’s literally been planning this tripe
For the last 2 years

Her snotty anxiety ridden rude obnoxious behaviour is all over her inability to eat ... gluten

It beggars belief
And as for her health regime.... of running .... since ... the ... last MONTH

They need straight jackets ... every last one of them
But FRK and SSB are top of the que

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I think FRK just likes to hear herself talk. Rambles, on and on and on....says the same thought over and over and over. Oh my.

BJJ probably decorated with that chamber pot. He who thinks he knows all about china...doesn't

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 543548

Is that a chamber pot? :LOL: 🤮 Why would SJ decorate a room with a freakin' chamber pot?
Probably to distract from the rest of the decor, why doesn't the duvet match the wallpaper, why is the alcove red, why is the furniture mismatched, why is a mirror in the fireplace, why is there an off-white shade on a white lamp....for good measure here is ye olde porcelain shitta to confuse you even more.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I have to confess I have an old one as well. My mother thought it was a tureen at first and was mortified when she realized her mistake. We could have been served Irish stew in it!🤗
Saw a lady's traveling urinal pot from the 1700s that looks like a gravy boat at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. A bourdaloue I think it's called. Legend has it the vessels were called a bordaloo because ladies attending mass officiated by Father Louis Bourdeloue who preached extremely long sermons often needed to relieve themselves before the end of services.

Imagine serving gravy in a urinal. 🤮 :sick:
Won't be surprised if SJ serves the consomme in a chamber pot.

classy chamber pot.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I have to confess I have an old one as well. My mother thought it was a tureen at first and was mortified when she realized her mistake. We could have been served Irish stew in it!🤗
I wonder...did she recieve it as a gift at Cadeaux... :p Wonderfull porcelaiiiin, blends so well in with the lamp in my booooodoir..Parrrrrrfact..and btw she can always use it when the toilet in her bathroom has issues again... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Not to derail:
Shabbat has come to Manhattan!
The candles have been lit and I gotta go! See you all in 24 hours!
Peace, y'all! ☮ ✌

shabbat 1.png

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Marie: Excerpts from her Inner Goddess book. Available to pre order at some point in the future. All credit to my patrons for paying me to provide content.
Dear Diary,

Today I had a wonderful experience. I was photographed naked! Two lovely ladies had me in allsorts of positions.I'm thrilled as all my hard work has paid off. I've been wondering round the Chateau with no bras on to help Steph. It's worked wonders for vlog views. I wonder if i should start my own. I love living at the Chateau, my flowers look great and I feel like a Goddess dressed at Isabelle's wedding.
Dear Diary,
Leaving today and going to live in the UK. I have a new job and it's all looking good. I have to bunk in with Steph's mates and I'm not keen, but need some money. I will stay positive, it will be a success. Steph loves and believes in me.
Dear Diary,
Well the UK isn't the Chateau. I'm not getting the exposure. Stuff this, I've been on Instagram for a while and Stephs fans follow me. I'm packing it in and following my dream. I am a Goddess after all.
Dear Diary,
I'm back...woohoo. Trouble is tiny pr**ck Philip has taken my place. What a $€£@#$ he is even borrowing Steph's clots [sic], and she promised them to meeee. Hate him.
Dear Diary,
They pissed me off over the wreath! I'm stuck here in this cold ffing stable whilst they are in the warmth (well not that warm) decided to post some pics hahaha. Spiders, mould and a few which will sort out a proper timeline on the vlogs. Take that Philip. Staying positive, my photos look good. Patrons and followers are up. Manifesting my dream.
Dear Diary,
My teats are getting on my nerves! I've done really well on the van fundraiser. My viewers are building up. Good job my allergies make me cry...vlog night tonight. Hehe. Inner Goddess will be out again soon.
Dear Diary,
I am in a new room. Suits me as away from those feckers, I am working hard. Some of my plants died. Dan the gardener was supposed to water them. I won't grass him up on the vlog though. Had lots of lovely comments about my teats. Working those patrons for more ideas about what to do next...they don't really have to tell me though as I have a plan.
Dear Diary,
Bridgerton party. That biatch Nati, didn't help me. I am still a Goddess and will talk about my feelings. Philip looked worse than me though, he doesn't look good in pants. Steph keeps filming his crotch. I Don't know why, except he probably tries to hide hedgehogs in there. Haha. That Canadian woman is bright orange and looks like an oompalumpa. Can't wait to launch my new stuff.
Dear Diary,
Oh yes! I posted pics of me in my underwear. The Goddess is back. My confidence is back. One up on Philip, he hasn't got his own channel and the crotchless wonder can do one. I am manifesting a new life....

Require meat 🥩 for the teat less
Wonder 💭

To rid YouTube of this pandemic
Toxic shite

Thumbs down 👎
Marie has been Dereked!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The way FRK says "vegetables"... Am I the only one, who hears the oddity of it? o_O

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Marie: Excerpts from her Inner Goddess book. Available to pre order at some point in the future. All credit to my patrons for paying me to provide content.
Dear Diary,

Today I had a wonderful experience. I was photographed naked! Two lovely ladies had me in allsorts of positions.I'm thrilled as all my hard work has paid off. I've been wondering round the Chateau with no bras on to help Steph. It's worked wonders for vlog views. I wonder if i should start my own. I love living at the Chateau, my flowers look great and I feel like a Goddess dressed at Isabelle's wedding.
Dear Diary,
Leaving today and going to live in the UK. I have a new job and it's all looking good. I have to bunk in with Steph's mates and I'm not keen, but need some money. I will stay positive, it will be a success. Steph loves and believes in me.
Dear Diary,
Well the UK isn't the Chateau. I'm not getting the exposure. Stuff this, I've been on Instagram for a while and Stephs fans follow me. I'm packing it in and following my dream. I am a Goddess after all.
Dear Diary,
I'm back...woohoo. Trouble is tiny pr**ck Philip has taken my place. What a $€£@#$ he is even borrowing Steph's clots [sic], and she promised them to meeee. Hate him.
Dear Diary,
They pissed me off over the wreath! I'm stuck here in this cold ffing stable whilst they are in the warmth (well not that warm) decided to post some pics hahaha. Spiders, mould and a few which will sort out a proper timeline on the vlogs. Take that Philip. Staying positive, my photos look good. Patrons and followers are up. Manifesting my dream.
Dear Diary,
My teats are getting on my nerves! I've done really well on the van fundraiser. My viewers are building up. Good job my allergies make me cry...vlog night tonight. Hehe. Inner Goddess will be out again soon.
Dear Diary,
I am in a new room. Suits me as away from those feckers, I am working hard. Some of my plants died. Dan the gardener was supposed to water them. I won't grass him up on the vlog though. Had lots of lovely comments about my teats. Working those patrons for more ideas about what to do next...they don't really have to tell me though as I have a plan.
Dear Diary,
Bridgerton party. That biatch Nati, didn't help me. I am still a Goddess and will talk about my feelings. Philip looked worse than me though, he doesn't look good in pants. Steph keeps filming his crotch. I Don't know why, except he probably tries to hide hedgehogs in there. Haha. That Canadian woman is bright orange and looks like an oompalumpa. Can't wait to launch my new stuff.
Dear Diary,
Oh yes! I posted pics of me in my underwear. The Goddess is back. My confidence is back. One up on Philip, he hasn't got his own channel and the crotchless wonder can do one. I am manifesting a new life....

Marie has been Dereked!
I laughed so hard I couldn’t breathe! Thank you so much for this! 🤣

The way FRK says "vegetables"... Am I the only one, who hears the oddity of it? o_O
I was thinking of leaving her a comment spelling the word out as it should be pronounced! 😶

Marie’s video seemed a broken record....such as when a turntable gets stuck..... 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.