The Chateau Diaries #31 Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's the builder chap's fault - he suggested jet washing!
she didn't listen to him properly
she's avoiding getting her hands dirty and having the whole chateau crew come and watch her, and laugh at her like Selmar did when she suddenly turned up in 'work clothes'.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I told you before : different vibes recently in their YT comments.

Riot ?

Carolina Daily
1 hour ago
I don’t understand ? Why does nothing ever get finished ? Why are you always “getting quotes” you have more than enough money to fix all of the terrace so why not do it ? Why is the roof and attic not being sorted ? I used to love your Channel but don’t think you’re serious about restoring your chateau at all . You want it tatted up for a party palace

😉😉😉😉😉😉😉 it needed said

• Heart
  • Haha
I have the nipple equivalent of a lazy eye. Pitty me and send money. SUCCESS!!!
Please can someone tell me why she was taking photos of herself in her underwear in May 2019? Has she been planning this until now?

View attachment 542988

Just what I was wondering... Not knowing the difference between French and Latin and not knowing what common perennials like a Hechera is... For the respect for real garderners with a proper education (3-4 years) or for a apprentice working several years to get knowlegde; Please stop!
That photo of 'Look at me I'm thinking' is about as convincing as Prince Andrew in his interview.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve always wanted to be there....have never felt I belonged here....instead of going from place to place and job to job in New England years ago.....I wished I had left, charged up my credit cards and found “home”.....and I would love to see all of it...I am fascinated by history and architecture....when I was there I only visited one location and wish I had stayed longer to see more....or had returned much sooner ❤🏰 P.S. We have had snow all week here 😶
I do hope you will fulfill your dreams whether to live there or going for a long stay.

Reactions: 12
:oops::unsure: How many people was she planning to have at Easter? Is it me or is that a seriously large amount of chocolate for a few adults. She said she eats half a cream egg and saves the other half for the next day.
Surely the cream inside would 'run' or maybe if left overnight would then begin to solidify if exposed to the air and not kept in an airtight container?
Either way, it's impossible to eat just half a cream egg!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have the perfect match for SJ.... my ex-husband! (I am sure it would not be too hard to convince him to leave his present wife.) I lived in an unfinished house for 13 years. I don’t know why I didn’t think of this before. And he would be quite the grifting match as he married me for my job at the time and my shoes. (Someone told me about the shoes after.) And she’d have another builder on site! And he would be in the right age range and he is a “sungazer” type who dreams up all sorts of projects but they never get done. 😶

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I have the perfect match for SJ.... my ex-husband! (I am sure it would not be too hard to convince him to leave his present wife.) I lived in an unfinished house for 13 years. I don’t know why I didn’t think of this before. And he would be quite the grifting match as he married me for my job at the time and my shoes. (Someone told me about the shoes after.) And she’d have another builder on site! And he would be in the right age range and he is a “sungazer” type who dreams up all sorts of projects but they never get done. 😶
Did he have the same size feet as you?

Question that Clara may be able to answer. If the heating system is not fit for purpose, what is the hot water situation like in the house as they are usually interconnected. If all the guest rooms and volunteer rooms are full that requires a lot of hot water.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did he have the same size feet as you?

Question that Clara may be able to answer. If the heating system is not fit for purpose, what is the hot water situation like in the house as they are usually interconnected. If all the guest rooms and volunteer rooms are full that requires a lot of hot water.
That was funny about shoe size! 🤣 No....but it makes you wonder.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have the nipple equivalent of a lazy eye. Pitty me and send money. SUCCESS!!!
Can you call this a talent if you don't mind posting such pics of you on internet? Why does the whole world need to know that you lost weight? Would you post such a pic at your supermarket? Probably not.
She might have a had a bad childhood but with only a few "I love you" s from Stephanie she overcompensated and went to the other extreme.

Reactions: 12
she didn't listen to him properly
she's avoiding getting her hands dirty and having the whole chateau crew come and watch her, and laugh at her like Selmar did when she suddenly turned up in 'work clothes'.
“Scraping...? Scraping…?

Well, I never heard of such a thing. Into the cement bucket the tiles go! Weeeee

Where is my rubber ducky?

Phiiliiiiiiiiiip!!!"

• Haha
lets discuss the criteria of who can be in the house
I’ll give it a a go. Well Men firstly. 😎 Men who adore her and think she’s hot. we all know that. Actually, I think...Jarvis likes to surround herself with people who are up beat and fun. Drinkers, partiers, attractive, have money, immature, not overly bright, but confident...but not too confident. She does like women, but they have to like her, flirt with her, play her games. I do think there is a lot of freaky activitiy going on, so that’s a factor as well. Narcissists are usually fluid sexually, sooo...anyway, my opinion only, this could all be bull s###.

Our common language is a good thing. The quote was a friendly warning ... some phrases in US mean the exact opposite in UK! Example ‘bomb’ as in “the actor bombed in the last movie” = US great success in UK = complete disaster! (There are many others)
Hope when the world returns to some form of normality you can visit ... you will be very welcome. 💕

Thanks! Last time, Everyone was so great to us, really beyond wonderful. Even those we weren’t paying!😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Anyone else sat through FRKs incessant giggly waffle about veggies? Considering she isn’t happy about her tests, she doesn’t mind flashing the flesh in her underwear.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 542988

Just what I was wondering... Not knowing the difference between French and Latin and not knowing what common perennials like a Hechera is... For the respect for real garderners with a proper education (3-4 years) or for a apprentice working several years to get knowlegde; Please stop!
Agree, mentioned it before.. Dan is not a real gardener..and as i see it not a real hard worker too..but some disagree with me..thats fine..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.