The Chateau Diaries #31 Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another example showing how selfish and rude the "chic" shitelaine and her lot are:
No cheese rind for me.....
Definitely impossible to take them outšŸ˜¬

Attachments

Reactions: 11
They have been stuffing themselves with all the sweets in the world during the winter season in their huge dollhouse. No real exercise will take its toll, and looks should be the least of their concerns.

Just where is Potts' glass house gym?

View attachment 542284
Is she pregnant in the may 2019 photo?
Supposedly thatā€™s her gluten belly. Reason for the drastic change in diet. Less booze, no bread, vegan? Or trying to acquire more of a SJ look which will never happen not the same body type.

Reactions: 13
Grifters, grifting off of each other...

The begging bowl count:
SJ (2 YT) /MP/ Selmar/ FRK (2 YT)/ Dan (2 YT)/ Trotter Fam Jam (3 YT)/ Ryan/ Donna Davis Art/ SA fashion tsar/Brenda G/ Manor & Maker
I'm sure that this is not a complete list, just a start...

When the top of the pyramid losses control of the scheme it's only a matter of time before it all blows up. At this point I can only hope.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
As far as selective editing, Diesel almost getting run over twice was making a point. Poor guy is deaf and blind and things are moving and changing all around him. Selmar should build him a little patio with a safety gate.
Yes I noticed that too and it made me furious! Selmar and Ian (and the rest) are asses for not being more cautiousā€”- thank goodness these people have not reproduced as they are not capable of any form of responsibility.

Spot on Clara. She looked extremely uncomfortable. Her body language speaks volumes. I wonder if she's regretting turning up at Lalande and breaking covid rules ? I do wonder if Steve was the driving force behind this visit? This is the first time Sarah has appeared in the filming and clearly she hates it. She had the same expression as my teenage grandson being forced to sit with relatives at a family gathering.
I could almost feel sorry for ā€œSewerā€ Sarah except for the fact that she makes me angry. Tell goofy Steve to f*** off and book yourself a flight to anywhere but there. Watching him run his hand through his hair during Tile Talk with SJ made my stomach turn (I think someone must have told him once that his hair was sexy. Yuck šŸ¤¢) Sorry Steve, thatā€™s as close as you will ever be to SJs bed so stop looking at itā€”ā€”sheā€™s just using you, you nitwit. But Sarah probably has one of those tremendous egos that equals SJs if the truth is known. Well, good for her but it pisses me off to see these two.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
finding the tight pants and croch shots of poor phillip a bit much. if he doesn't watch it he will crush his genetic material so badly him and his dad may disappear!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
finding the tight pants and croch shots of poor phillip a bit much. if he doesn't watch it he will crush his genetic material so badly him and his dad may disappear!
It's why he snorts so much, his testicles have been shoved up in his sinus cavity

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh, and Iā€™m pretty sure the only reason sheā€™s losing weight is that she stopped drinking like a fish when she came back this time. I think Steph drank her into oblivion and she realized she canā€™t keep up anymore, thus the snotty behavior. This new channel video tease is just the stupidest thing Iā€™ve ever seen. And the ā€œeditorā€- why in the hell is she ASMRing her voice?
There was a definite change in her personality when she was tipsy: from sulky, passive aggressive witch to extremely happy, smiley, easygoing girl. It's a huge warning sign! She realized that alcohol is not good for her (remember her father's addiction.) Steph and others definitely encouraged her to drink to make her more tolerable šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 17
No....but I found the vlog made last year quite interesting. When SJ visited him in NYC and VT. I think heā€™s located about an hour from my location but I am not familiar with that town. Itā€™s strange that she has been to places in this State that I have not even visited. The location of his place in Vermont looks quite idyllic in the woods where I would like to be! However, heā€™s a bit too odd for my taste. šŸ˜Š I see updates here and there on Instagram and he seems to be traveling here and there. I believe he is a ā€œseveral-generationā€ Vermonter whereas I am only second generation. I just want to be in the UK!

P.S. I surely hope the ā€œliveā€ on Sunday is not just comprised of her thanking people as they donate money!
So lovely to hear someone say they want to be here in the UK - makes a change from us being slagged off for every wrongdoing in history since time began šŸ¤£
Just to make you want to come even more, itā€™s the most glorious weather at the moment (has been for weeks). Sun shining, no wind, typical spring day. Hope you can come soon, but make sure you visit the real UK - not just London.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I will never get used to this level of surrealness: an empty channel with a promise of second hand stories told by amateurs, yet 963 people are already subscribed ... These grifters are not only taking over the online world, they are changing morality for good. For worse, I should say.

View attachment 542477
It seems that there are an awful lot of wealthy people in the word ready to give their money for more than dubious causes.

This morning I told my husband about soaking the cement off tiles which caused him much amusement. I cannot type here what he called the idea because of the delicate and sensitive feelings of this group save to say it was very scathing and the dogs looked at him in surprise...............................

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't suppose she thinks the chronology matters in the vlogs, she just uses any old extra footage to fill up the time. Surely it must be important to the patrons to know when things started, how they are progressing and when they are finished. However, has any project actually ever really finished?
The patrons must be so confused by it all. If I gave any money to a "restoration project" (!), I would want to know exactly how and when it was being used.
The terrace, which actually would be a conservation and restoration project, will be done bit by bit over the years, because she doesn't want to spend any money on it. We might see a collapse, before she repairs it (with extra emergency funds sent by her patrons.)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It seems that there are an awful lot of wealthy people in the word ready to give their money for more than dubious causes.

This morning I told my husband about soaking the cement off tiles which caused him much amusement. I cannot type here what he called the idea because of the delicate and sensitive feelings of this group save to say it was very scathing and the dogs looked at him in surprise...............................
I was thinking the same. I've never heard of soaking tiles except if it is plaster at the back. But it's not : it's ciment. All you need is elbow grease !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The terrace, which actually would be a conservation and restoration project, will be done bit by bit over the years, because she doesn't want to spend any money on it. We might see a collapse, before she repairs it (with extra emergency funds sent by her patrons.)
The terrace should take precedence over making new apartments and restoring a lake because it's a hazzard and someone could get hurt if the alcoves being held up by supports collapses or the stairs fall apart. They seriously need a project manager that can prioritize renovation based on necessity and not what will look pretty.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm always amazed at how Stephanie seems to discover what she has in her chateau every time she leaves her bed.

Today, it was a ceramic bathroom shelf. She had no idea it was there. I mean her chateau is not Versailles or Vaux-le-Vicomte ! Not that big !

I won't comment on the state of this poor terrace. 16 years....

Like I won't comment on the poo everywhere in their stables where they stock pieces of furniture, tiles and woodwork. Disgusting.

Her chateau outside makes me think of a not well kept farm. The state of the courtyard at the back !

And have you noticed the state of the shutters upstairs ? The paint is peeling off. 16 years and nobody to take them down and paint them ?

And now they pretend they can tidy this chateau thanks to Patreons money ? But this is not a question of money. It's about working hard for yourself !

Affreux.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

I may have misheard but I thought Matt said it was dried on bird/animal dung, he demonstrated how easily it would scrape off. I think that's why he was reluctant to do the job and told them to get new tiles. SJ said she would pressure wash it off. You couldn't pressure wash cement off. Apologies in advance if I misheard.

Reactions: 14
Her chateau outside makes me think of a not well kept farm.
And it is a fortified farm. No nobility of the ancien rĆ©gime ever lived there. She's trying to portray it as a grand chĆ¢teau to make the begging more effective.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I may have misheard but I thought Matt said it was dried on bird/animal dung, he demonstrated how easily it would scrape off. I think that's why he was reluctant to do the job and told them to get new tiles. SJ said she would pressure wash it off. You couldn't pressure wash cement off. Apologies in advance if I misheard.
I don't know :) Im surprised that bird/animal dung wouldnt pressure wash off though. Its going to make a horrid tank of water though if thats what it is :)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I forgot to mention the lampshade Ian the builder was playing with as a hat.

It's a "globe" for a "suspension", old chandelier in houses and castles. Much simpler than the Murano chandelier of course.

But this color is rather rare and sought for. Beautiful. I was horrified to see how he handled it.

I bet our chatelaine had no idea it was in her stables. It would look great in one of her rooms. But I suppose it's not flamboyant enough for her taste !

And it is a fortified farm. No nobility of the ancien rĆ©gime ever lived there. She's trying to portray it as a grand chĆ¢teau to make the begging more effective.
Stephanie always tells the story of Lalande having been owned by a French Royal family member.

Actually, the cousin of Louis 14 who gained Lalande (La Grande Mademoiselle), following the previous owners debts, has certainly never put a foot at Lalande ! For her, it was only a vague and small asset somewhere in the middle of nowhere. It was often the case for these high rank aristocrats.

From Lalande's website : (bad french BTW)
ƀ la fin du XVIIe siĆØcle, Lalande entre dans la famille du Mont. En raison de dettes successorales, Marie du Mont perdit Lalande au cousin de Louis XIV, La Grande Mademoiselle, en 1691. Elle passa les 30 annĆ©es suivantes Ć  se battre pour rĆ©cupĆ©rer le domaine et finit par rĆ©ussir en 1721.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The terrace should take precedence over making new apartments and restoring a lake because it's a hazzard and someone could get hurt if the alcoves being held up by supports collapses or the stairs fall apart. They seriously need a project manager that can prioritize renovation based on necessity and not what will look pretty.
You mean someone with actual knowledge on workschedules and apprehensible costs? Not gonna happen because it would make a mockery of SJ and what sheā€™s been up to for the last sixteen years. It would make her look almost as bad as she is for a change...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.