The Chateau Diaries #31 Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I would have checked the watertightness of the circular tank before filling it with the tiles. Scraping tools definitely required to do the job even after a lengthy soak.

I can't believe she finally agreed to get rid of some of the sanitary ware after its many moves.

Also if the chapel guttering is no use but kept to show style for its replacement, how much of it do you need to keep. And to correct her it's downpipe not gutter she was holding. Has the chapel had replacement gutter/downpipes, if not there is a reason for water ingress.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So confused on when any of this was filmed, in another vlog she mentioned the terrace repair people would be there on 4/14....and she keeps "splitting" videos into two parts to show next week.
That's because there's sooooo much going on at the tit show shatoo. "What a day!", she says, having cleaned less tiles (zero) than she expected (five).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Lala land is a party pad. It's just like a crack house in the ghetto. Except for rich people. It's like 50 shades of grey if it were in a trailer park it would be an episode of csi. Instead of some stupid people thinking that behavior is acceptable because he's rich. Skankanee turned La Lande into a falling down wrecked party pad for rich spoiled bimbos and himbos. Now she's fixing it up with other people's money to not eat into her fun money.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Marie appears to have sprung a leak in her mental plumbing - is she serious?? Pictures of her in underwear, tacky, either to titillate her lonely subscribers or an attempt to get validation. Either way, or both, pretty desperate. And now an editor! And success stories, oh please. I'm almost interested to hear how she's going to spin MM into something relevant to her. Beyond weird. No doubt it will be to do with the pressures of fame and global success that such gifted women have to deal with, and how they are able to transcend mere mortals and manifest joy to nurture their inner goddess. Or some other such 🐂💩.
My disdain for MM is intense but the thought that she will see ( her minions search for every mention of her name) Maries efforts of acclaim and adoration fills me with glee. I'm sure there will be at least four seconds of total silence before she yells "Sue Her" Can't wait :D

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I live in Vermont so I am very sorry if you took my comment as “classist”. It was not the way it was intended. Here we have virtually no stores so I do most of my shopping online. I do not know where I would be without UPS, FedEx and USPS. Very grateful for them. I even order food items online as we only have two small grocery stores and you cannot get everything there. 💐
Are you friends with the sungazer by any chance? He's from Vermont too!

So she's doing a Live next Sunday. She might be in desperate need of some scriptwriters to keep her narrative alive. Since I know she's just too shy to beg for it, I'll do her bidding for her: any volunteers to help her out?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
FRK is a passive aggressive witch IMHO. That attitude of hers shows through ALL the time. Also, she has been using people for a while I’d say. She got the last job in hospitality working for SSBs cousin. I think she got her lodging from them as well. Couldn’t hack it, and ran back to la la lande. Now she wants to leave to not do florals for people, somewhere that’s not a shop, and acquire a velvet sofa. In addition, she’s posing in her underwear and trying to become Oprah Winfrey. What the actual duck? She’s a childish, churlish, idiot. The second she leaves, no one is going to care what she does. I don’t care now actually. Her arrangements are horrible. Oh, and I’m pretty sure the only reason she’s losing weight is that she stopped drinking like a fish when she came back this time. I think Steph drank her into oblivion and she realized she can’t keep up anymore, thus the snotty behavior. This new channel video tease is just the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen. And the “editor”- why in the hell is she ASMRing her voice?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I will never get used to this level of surrealness: an empty channel with a promise of second hand stories told by amateurs, yet 963 people are already subscribed ... These grifters are not only taking over the online world, they are changing morality for good. For worse, I should say.

successtories.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
😏That quote has always been a ? for me. Hmmm...on my end, it’s nothin’ but ❤, common language is a good thing and yet interpretation and true intent is where the trouble begins.👌
Our common language is a good thing. The quote was a friendly warning ... some phrases in US mean the exact opposite in UK! Example ‘bomb’ as in “the actor bombed in the last movie” = US great success in UK = complete disaster! (There are many others)
Hope when the world returns to some form of normality you can visit ... you will be very welcome. 💕

So confused on when any of this was filmed, in another vlog she mentioned the terrace repair people would be there on 4/14....and she keeps "splitting" videos into two parts to show next week.
Why make one vlog when you can let the camera run on to film utter rubbish and then make TWO vlogs ....... more and more €€€€€€€€€€€€.
Good business sense two for the price of one = bank balance zoooooooommmmmmiiiinnngg !!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Are you friends with the sungazer by any chance? He's from Vermont too!

So she's doing a Live next Sunday. She might be in desperate need of some scriptwriters to keep her narrative alive. Since I know she's just too shy to beg for it, I'll do her bidding for her: any volunteers to help her out?
No....but I found the vlog made last year quite interesting. When SJ visited him in NYC and VT. I think he’s located about an hour from my location but I am not familiar with that town. It’s strange that she has been to places in this State that I have not even visited. The location of his place in Vermont looks quite idyllic in the woods where I would like to be! However, he’s a bit too odd for my taste. 😊 I see updates here and there on Instagram and he seems to be traveling here and there. I believe he is a “several-generation” Vermonter whereas I am only second generation. I just want to be in the UK!

P.S. I surely hope the “live” on Sunday is not just comprised of her thanking people as they donate money!

Reactions: 14
Instead of begging for 100k maybe they could sell a copper pot or 7. Or of course use one of their advanced degrees to get a JOB. They don’t even have kids as an excuse. Just a cat that I’m sure could get by if they went to an office.
They surely have the money, or can have a loan...but its easier to get it for free....grifting and begging...and meanwhile poke peoples eyes out, who have nowhere to go in this pandamic..and those people give them money because they help them through lockdowns..???? ..i dont get that...i cannot get my head around that...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Soo back to last night's vlog. Pity the poor person who has to retrieve the tiles from the bath of unknown diseases... in a day or two t'will become a breeding ground for mozzies etc....bet it won't be princess Phillipa....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think I would have checked the watertightness of the circular tank before filling it with the tiles. Scraping tools definitely required to do the job even after a lengthy soak.

I can't believe she finally agreed to get rid of some of the sanitary ware after its many moves.

Also if the chapel guttering is no use but kept to show style for its replacement, how much of it do you need to keep. And to correct her it's downpipe not gutter she was holding. Has the chapel had replacement gutter/downpipes, if not there is a reason for water ingress.
They just didnt clear out those stables, because they were to lazy to bring it to the decheterie...or the dump.....

Reactions: 11
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Defo a good few new titles 👀😹

Think 🤔 if we’re to be subjected to a rehash by SSB of the musings of fellow tattlers - as they cannot create their own narrative

Forever more - lalalanders the 👄 pieces of Tattlers 😹

Tattle.life should have a daily news 📰
Where we can CREATE the narrative for the hapless chatelaine

Caption : WHAT A DAY ......

WHAT A DAY
Forced to run additional funding requests ...,,
SAVE the ENTIRE Terrace
Just send me your money 💴

⭐⭐⭐ Funding 🚨 Alert ⭐⭐⭐

Seeking those hard pressed free loading YouTube watchers
Whom inadvertently have not contributed threw Patreon

Here’s how you NEED to salvage my steps - water 💦 GETS EVERYWHERE

As we hit 28 thousand a month - it didn’t rescue the ENTIRE Terrace just one part
Over many many many years I’ll have to wait till you free loaders watch enough of the blogs till I can afford to TiLe the terrace

Just look 👀 what I have to pray for every day

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
WHAT A DAY

Pilgrims Revival ....
I’m a 30 year old Ex-Virgin GRIFTER ....
one of my many talents
Is I will MORPH over your life ...
Covertly Covet all you have
Use all your attributes - and reinvent them as my own
In my own time
In my own way

In my underwear 🩲
Cos I’m worth more
Than Loriel....
I’m EAMUSE - reuse ♻ recycle
Hug 🤗 the planet 🌎

Basically I’ll show you the 101
Of how to GROW your GRIFTING
So big
I’ll can ruin your credibility
If you dare think 🤔 you can dispose of me 😈

All this for 9.99 a month
I don’t work for FREE

Join me 😬
Is she pregnant in the may 2019 photo?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's because there's sooooo much going on at the tit show shatoo. "What a day!", she says, having cleaned less tiles (zero) than she expected (five).
I don't suppose she thinks the chronology matters in the vlogs, she just uses any old extra footage to fill up the time. Surely it must be important to the patrons to know when things started, how they are progressing and when they are finished. However, has any project actually ever really finished?
The patrons must be so confused by it all. If I gave any money to a "restoration project" (!), I would want to know exactly how and when it was being used.

Reactions: 17
She needs an editor though, and the editor knows to look at the camera, not herself. I hope they'll be very happy together and Marie will get better at this.
"Don't tell me what to do. It's very rude! I'll look where I want to, it is MY channel."

• Haha
Soo back to last night's vlog. Pity the poor person who has to retrieve the tiles from the bath of unknown diseases... in a day or two t'will become a breeding ground for mozzies etc....bet it won't be princess Phillipa....
I don't think mozzies will be a problem till later in the spring/summer as temperatures are still cool. Its the pigeon /mouse/rat/chicken /peacock/owl/hedgehog /dropping soup forming in it you have to worry about.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I will never get used to this level of surrealness: an empty channel with a promise of second hand stories told by amateurs, yet 963 people are already subscribed ... These grifters are not only taking over the online world, they are changing morality for good. For worse, I should say
And can anyone explain why it is called "Success stories". Are we supposed to believe that Marie has achieved "success"? It doesn't look like that from where I'm sitting, maybe that's what she aspires to but is unlikely to attain! The editor seems to be another "ego brusher", people like Marie need that sort to keep them going, so does Steph but Marie wouldn't survive for long in the real world, people out there are too busy to waste time on ego-brushing. Sadly, most patrons are also wielding that brush.

I have never been to a Walmart store. Glad we don't have any in Manhattan! :cool:

IN OTHER NEWS:

"HEY, DAN! YOOHOO!" (To quote SSB)
WE KNOW YOU COME HERE ONCE IN A WHILE!
It would be so hilarious if you did this!

View attachment 542286
It seems so disrespectful to yell at an employee from an upstairs window when you have just got up and he's already been working for ages. She expects him to stop and shout his reply up to her. She really does think she's above everyone else!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.