The Chateau Diaries #31 Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that's a craicker 😂

and now the rear view shot for Loki 😅😂
how tight :oops:😂

View attachment 542269

oh, and those brass rods would have been better stored somewhere dry

View attachment 542276
They have been stuffing themselves with all the sweets in the world during the winter season in their huge dollhouse. No real exercise will take its toll, and looks should be the least of their concerns.

Just where is Potts' glass house gym?

3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That is why I never go to Walmart.... so distressing. 😶
I have never been to a Walmart store. Glad we don't have any in Manhattan! :cool:

IN OTHER NEWS:

"HEY, DAN! YOOHOO!" (To quote SSB)
WE KNOW YOU COME HERE ONCE IN A WHILE!
It would be so hilarious if you did this!

asparagus.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Dear Marie,
Congratulations on launching your new You Tube Channel. I am sure it will be a huge success. Allow me to make a few suggestions for the continuation of your Success Stories.

Donald Trump
Jeffrey Epstein
Harvey Weinstein
Jimmy Saville
Charles Manson
Fred West
Gary Glitter
Oscar Pistorius
OJ Simpson
Oh and don't forget to do the policeman who shot Floyd, Marie. He is actually on suicide watch! You can do an exclusive. I have never engaged much with commentary re Marie as she was too beige for me - just nothing. Now I can see what an uneducated, ignorant, unempathetic, grifter she is. A sly weasel indeed. The MM name will attract numbers. Mental Health so topical. She will get the Markle Sugars in USA who are truely cra cra OR active anti Markle brigade where she can claim bullying. I can't even get through her video. I will always give this credit to SJ, she is dynamic in front of camera even if I don't like content at times.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I have never been to a Walmart store. Glad we don't have any in Manhattan! :cool:

IN OTHER NEWS:

"HEY, DAN! YOOHOO!" (To quote SSB)
WE KNOW YOU COME HERE ONCE IN A WHILE!
It would be so hilarious if you did this!

View attachment 542286
Good that you have never been in one.....it is no wonder that people in other countries think what they do about this country…no Walmart in the town where I live thankfully.

As for MM, I wonder if there’s any country out there that would like to “adopt” her? 😶 NOT a fan. (What are you thinking, Marie?!). Yikes.

Reactions: 11
There really aren't flower wholesalers in France in the same capacity as there are in the Netherlands. Even the French wholesalers get most of their flowers from the Netherlands. The Dutch dominate the European (and global) floristy market and you would be hard pressed to find a florist in Europe who doesn't order flowers from the Netherlands. Yes, I'm defending FRK's actions in this instance.
Thanks for posting video - really interesting, had no idea "battery pen flowers" had no scent.

Reactions: 9
As far as selective editing, Diesel almost getting run over twice was making a point. Poor guy is deaf and blind and things are moving and changing all around him. Selmar should build him a little patio with a safety gate. I love the unapologetic peacock poo. It's hilarious and no one gives a tit whether the camera is on or off.

Is Marie planning to dabble in diet? Those are before and after pics of her weight and she's going to be cooking for everyone. It would be cooler if she was able to add cooking in the chateau kitchen to her youtube instead of whatever bullshit she has in mind. She needs an editor though, and the editor knows to look at the camera, not herself. I hope they'll be very happy together and Marie will get better at this. Just terrible.

Reactions: 22
Marie appears to have sprung a leak in her mental plumbing - is she serious?? Pictures of her in underwear, tacky, either to titillate her lonely subscribers or an attempt to get validation. Either way, or both, pretty desperate. And now an editor! And success stories, oh please. I'm almost interested to hear how she's going to spin MM into something relevant to her. Beyond weird. No doubt it will be to do with the pressures of fame and global success that such gifted women have to deal with, and how they are able to transcend mere mortals and manifest joy to nurture their inner goddess. Or some other such 🐂💩.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Good that you have never been in one.....it is no wonder that people in other countries think what they do about this country…no Walmart in the town where I live thankfully.

As for MM, I wonder if there’s any country out there that would like to “adopt” her? 😶 NOT a fan. (What are you thinking, Marie?!). Yikes.
I go to Walmart. In the middle of the night. At 2 am there’s no one there. I OWN the place. You can get everything from glue to potatoes to a Mother’s Day card. It’s fabulous! Go ahead and fight me. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

MM and Oprah are proven race baiters and that is the very last thing we need in the US right now. 99% of Americans would not know that only grandchildren of the ruling sovereign who are not in direct line for the throne can be elevated to Prince and Princess. So Archie has to wait. And at the time of his birth they turned down the title of Earl of Dumbarton for Archie. MM knows this and Oprah’s people would have done the homework and known that too. Just disgusting during this climate. Thanks Marie for giving her another platform.

I go to Walmart. In the middle of the night. At 2 am there’s no one there. I OWN the place. You can get everything from glue to potatoes to a Mother’s Day card. It’s fabulous! Go ahead and fight me. 🤣
Wal-Mart is basically the only place to shop for many essentials in Park City, Utah. The K-Mart in the Hamptons is fabulous as well.

Reactions: 19
Does this mean that she's registered as a self employed florist in UK, planned to work in France and organized flowers deliveries from Netherland to France?

All this looks like madness....
Everything she does is insane. NEWS FLASH ! She’s just now announced a new YT Channel with some brainwashed chick from Tennessee who thinks RK is the cats ass!
please someone tell me it’s not just me who cannot stand the sight of this creature. PLEASE !

Reactions: 20
MM and Oprah are proven race baiters and that is the very last thing we need in the US right now. 99% of Americans would not know that only grandchildren of the ruling sovereign who are not in direct line for the throne can be elevated to Prince and Princess. So Archie has to wait. And at the time of his birth they turned down the title of Earl of Dumbarton for Archie. MM knows this and Oprah’s people would have done the homework and known that too. Just disgusting during this climate. Thanks Marie for giving her another platform.

Wal-Mart is basically the only place to shop for many essentials in Park City, Utah. The K-Mart in the Hamptons is fabulous as well.
I am sure they must be “nicer” stores due to the surrounding areas you mention. Park City and the Hamptons are more “upscale”? 😊

P.S. I agree with you on the MM comment completely if I understand correctly......very bad decision for Marie to put something out there attempting to glorify MM.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
So FRK's new video channel is called Success Stories - starting with Meghan Markle! Well I suppose if she looking at successful grifters and narcissists, she's certainly aimed for the pinnacle of that particular genre.
WAIT ARE YOU KIDDING? She’s going to applause MARKLE AS A SUCCESS STORY. NOOOOOOO PLEASE SAY THATS NOT TRUE.
I JUST WATCHED HER HIDEOUS VIDEO ANNOUNCEMENT WITH THE SAP SHE HOOKED INTO EDITING FOR HER AND WANTED TO PUKE.
WHERE DID SHE GET THAT PUFFY SLEEVED BLOUSE ???? The old Jerry SIenfeld episode?

She has completely lost it!!!!!!! First the underwear shots (I assume to show she is in better shape?) and then (thinking) MM as a success story?????? OMG 😶 Think the channel will be an utter failure.
OMG SHES REALLY DOING MARKLE AS HER FRIST STORY ????? JESUS HELP ME.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
WAIT ARE YOU KIDDING? She’s going to applause MARKLE AS A SUCCESS STORY. NOOOOOOO PLEASE SAY THATS NOT TRUE.
I JUST WATCHED HER HIDEOUS VIDEO ANNOUNCEMENT WITH THE SAP SHE HOOKED INTO EDITING FOR HER AND WANTED TO PUKE.
WHERE DID SHE GET THAT PUFFY SLEEVED BLOUSE ???? The old Jerry SIenfeld episode?

OMG SHES REALLY DOING MARKLE AS HER FRIST STORY ????? JESUS HELP ME.
Sums FRK up entirely 👄🙇‍♀️👄

Can’t wait to see them all with hyper - allergies this summer

How to avoid eating FRK success food 🍱

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So FRK's new video channel is called Success Stories - starting with Meghan Markle! Well I suppose if she looking at successful grifters and narcissists, she's certainly aimed for the pinnacle of that particular genre.
My head is still spinning that she could choose such a person but I suppose she chose MM because she feels they have a sort of similar “story”..... as in being unbelievable narcissists (and destroyers of worlds) in order to get whatever they want? Horrid. This may be the start and abrupt end to her new YouTube grifting career. 😶

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
LOL...My sister and I used to go at around 2am, too. But now, at least around here, the meth heads and thieves are starting to hang around at night. A few homeless vets were camping out behind the building. One night someone stole everything they owned while they were at the front of the store. They never actively begged but many people gave them change. My sister and daughter and I went home and gathered some spare blankets and a couple of sleeping bags for them. Then we went to the McDonald's inside and bought them some hot food. They were very grateful, always polite. These same guys hung around the front at shift change and walked women to their cars. Very nice guys. I haven't seen them in quite awhile. I hope they found a better place to live.

Our K-Mart closed years ago. But I'm poverty level poor so WalMart it is for me...Safeway is just 3 blocks away from where I live and I do shop there sometimes, mostly when I have to pick up my meds since I get them at Safeway Pharmacy.

I also shop at Amazon when I really need something...or I tell my daughters that I want something and they buy it for me... :ROFLMAO: :m :cool:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
life is expensive and Walmart frees up recreational money. It's so cute and posh :rolleyes: to be classist about Walmart. I've spent up to 30 minutes in the pet section lifting 20 lb bags of catfood for elderly people and they are so nice. I get a lot of high shelf requests from short people too. Never had a bad visit. Lot of poor people in my city. (Me.)

Awwww Marie's new editor is cute. I love the Little Princess movie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
FRK should be so pleased that her idol MM made sure she and Archie were papped today to overshadow THREE YEAR OLD Prince Louis’ birthday. She typically does this only to Senior Royals. New low. #auntoftheyear

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
A born-again virgin (also known as a secondary), is a person who, after having engaged in sexual intercourse, makes some type of commitment not to be sexually active again until marriage (or some other defined point in the future, or indefinitely), whether for religious, moral, practical, or other reasons, and is subsequently considered by some[by whom?] a virgin.
Actually no one considers them a virgin. Abstinence is just that abstaining until a suitable wealthy man shows up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
life is expensive and Walmart frees up recreational money. It's so cute and posh :rolleyes: to be classist about Walmart. I've spent up to 30 minutes in the pet section lifting 20 lb bags of catfood for elderly people and they are so nice. I get a lot of high shelf requests from short people too. Never had a bad visit. Lot of poor people in my city. (Me.)

Awwww Marie's new editor is cute. I love the Little Princess movie.
I live in Vermont so I am very sorry if you took my comment as “classist”. It was not the way it was intended. Here we have virtually no stores so I do most of my shopping online. I do not know where I would be without UPS, FedEx and USPS. Very grateful for them. I even order food items online as we only have two small grocery stores and you cannot get everything there. 💐

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.