The Chateau Diaries #31 Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re absolutely right. The idea is directly in line with Princess’s cry of It’s not cancer! Another deliberate, calculated exploitation of real-life suffering for attention and financial gain. Marie has no business taking on this subject as if she were a trained therapist or doctor, the very kind of person she needs to seek out for herself.
If she does not axe this so-called first “success story” video and change it to something else (or axe the entire new channel due to her seeming inability to help herself much less anyone else), I predict she will receive many messages/comments that she will not want to read.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Watched the first few minutes. Dan must know, he has to stop working when he hears her high pitched voice... "JUUUUHUUUUUUU!!!!"
The French workers did not have the time of day for SJ and BJJ's antics around the terrace. For some reason I found it funny that the radio was playing Rasputin in the background.
I wonder what happened to him and the Tsarina of Russia... :unsure: :sneaky:
And the fountain is crumbling...Patreons....help!!!! no need to buy or send us fontainstoppers...we have lots of winestoppers available...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s a mess. Jarvis is tolerating her existence and can barely look at her. She doesn’t fit the criteria of who SJ wants at her chateau.
Steve is not much easier for her, but as he is making himself useful she will deal with his presence until she is done with him and his fawning.
lets discuss the criteria of who can be in the house

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And the fountain is crumbling...Patreons....help!!!! no need to buy or send us fontainstoppers...we have lots of winestoppers available...
So confused on when any of this was filmed, in another vlog she mentioned the terrace repair people would be there on 4/14....and she keeps "splitting" videos into two parts to show next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So confused on when any of this was filmed, in another vlog she mentioned the terrace repair people would be there on 4/14....and she keeps "splitting" videos into two parts to show next week.
Its always the question what she wants to show..and whats there going on she prefers to keep hidden...is not a vlog of what is happening...its a carefully planned plan to keep her patreons happy..and working instead on plan B...

She’s a mess. Jarvis is tolerating her existence and can barely look at her. She doesn’t fit the criteria of who SJ wants at her chateau.
Steve is not much easier for her, but as he is making himself useful she will deal with his presence until she is done with him and his fawning.
Indeed. The pair of them are losers hanging onto Fanny’s coat-tails as tightly as they can. She will have to employ her full range of acting skills in order to disguise her barely concealed intolerance of them.

Indeed. The pair of them are losers hanging onto Fanny’s coat-tails as tightly as they can. She will have to employ her full range of acting skills in order to disguise her barely concealed intolerance of them.
She will count the days she can get away of them..leaving them behind as keepers of her shitooo, and if cameltoe thinks he can go with her on her travels he surely will be disapointed...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
she's doing it on purpose now - maybe the next thread should be called 'carry on up the chateau camel'

View attachment 541948

anyone else think that she is morphing into Adele with her new eyebrows 😂

View attachment 541954 View attachment 541959
How many film titles can he inspire?

Carry on up the Khybur-The Camel Toe years.
Phillip's memoirs, the year I wore the trousers...(ladies only)
-Dude!Where did I leave my B*lls.
Pocket Man!
Magic Phil? (Nah...)

So, has she got an interview with Megan? How could she afford that? I hope that Oprah is notified because she pretty much had an exclusive there...

Might have just .... for clarity sake let Megan M PR team know that FRK is piggy 🐷 backing on her issue for cash 💰
Might garnish a Cease and desist for plagiarism .... hope there’s no Oprah show in the editing .... clearly you wouldn’t take on a media mogul 👀
Apologies I seem to be behind this evening. Although on the same wavelength I am echoing views already said. Is there something wrong with the forum this evening? I am only seeing posts later on and I went back to last evening.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just watched Marie’s new promo video. She looked better. Can they not drop the stupid annoying giggles. Now I’m not sure which is worse constant forced giggles or constant forced snorts.
It always amazes me just how hilarious people think they are. I watched that video...forgot the name of it, Mappleton or something like that, and the MAN started forced laughing before they even started! He giggled throughout! Amazing. And people laugh throughout so many of the videos that I watch. I wish they'd just get on with the talking and stop the giggles!!!

No, nobody requested this...
What the actual HELL!!!...Why would she post those pictures???...I understand being proud of weight loss but she could have done CLOTHED pictures!!!...Oh well...to each their own I guess.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
How many film titles can he inspire?

Carry on up the Khybur-The Camel Toe years.
Phillip's memoirs, the year I wore the trousers...(ladies only)
-Dude!Where did I leave my B*lls.
Pocket Man!
Magic Phil? (Nah...)

So, has she got an interview with Megan? How could she afford that? I hope that Oprah is notified because she pretty much had an exclusive there...
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Defo a good few new titles 👀😹

Think 🤔 if we’re to be subjected to a rehash by SSB of the musings of fellow tattlers - as they cannot create their own narrative

Forever more - lalalanders the 👄 pieces of Tattlers 😹

Tattle.life should have a daily news 📰
Where we can CREATE the narrative for the hapless chatelaine

Caption : WHAT A DAY ......

WHAT A DAY
Forced to run additional funding requests ...,,
SAVE the ENTIRE Terrace
Just send me your money 💴

⭐⭐⭐ Funding 🚨 Alert ⭐⭐⭐

Seeking those hard pressed free loading YouTube watchers
Whom inadvertently have not contributed threw Patreon

Here’s how you NEED to salvage my steps - water 💦 GETS EVERYWHERE

As we hit 28 thousand a month - it didn’t rescue the ENTIRE Terrace just one part
Over many many many years I’ll have to wait till you free loaders watch enough of the blogs till I can afford to TiLe the terrace

Just look 👀 what I have to pray for every day

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
WHAT A DAY

Pilgrims Revival ....
I’m a 30 year old Ex-Virgin GRIFTER ....
one of my many talents
Is I will MORPH over your life ...
Covertly Covet all you have
Use all your attributes - and reinvent them as my own
In my own time
In my own way

In my underwear 🩲
Cos I’m worth more
Than Loriel....
I’m EAMUSE - reuse ♻ recycle
Hug 🤗 the planet 🌎

Basically I’ll show you the 101
Of how to GROW your GRIFTING
So big
I’ll can ruin your credibility
If you dare think 🤔 you can dispose of me 😈

All this for 9.99 a month
I don’t work for FREE

Join me 😬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Its always the question what she wants to show..and whats there going on she prefers to keep hidden...is not a vlog of what is happening...its a carefully planned plan to keep her patreons happy..and working instead on plan B...
Curious to know what she's having to film around due to chateau diy is filming.... certainly not the attics. Beyond me why you'd try to organize or clean anything up there when you have open areas that birds, screetch owls and bats can fly in a leave a toxic shat on everything. One would think you'd plug up all the holes first or at least build screens over them

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I couldn't come up with movie titles. But I did think "The Real Housewives of La Lande."
- Cue the horrible violin intro.
- Natti: Fool me once. Shame on you. Fool me thrice. Nothing more to do.
- Marie: Nobody tells me what to do. Not even my Patreons.
- Philip: *incoherent snorting* Hedgehog *further snorting*
- Sara: I am not an accurate seamstress, but I am an adequate sewer. (She's the villain of the season)
- Stephanie: Life, Love and Laughter... And a lot of Patreons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ohhh ffffsake SERIOUSLY

And I quote :

You have no idear of how good this new channel is ... or will be🐷

Marie is transparent 🐒
( in looking for cash 💵 - ✅)
Marie is so lovely 🐒

I’m in Nashville - so you haven’t MET
Marie ....
Your a work - At - Home .. for free

quote : I don’t want to give to much away ....

You CANT love
You haven’t MADE A VLOG YET !!!
Where or who is their dealers ???
How do they locate them
😈💴💴💴💴🐷💵

FRK is The one to watch
No blogs - yet
But pulling a METHERICK
Subscribe to an empty channel
My algorithm should work when I launch 🚀

She’s been busy at college Grifter
B u s y 👀

😂😂😂😂😂

Think of beauty and the beast..
That’s Marie
Flowers
Pastel
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
-Had she not won the lottery with Patreon, the terrace would absolutely never have been fixed. She only cares about the things she can show off (Fortuny, etc.) and not the building's longevity at all seeing she had 16 years to address this.
Agreed! She is "fixing" the chateau as her B&B business, money-maker (different from actual business), and her real-life princess dollhouse but only for her lifetime or perhaps a few more years for whoever she sells it to.

• Heart
Agreed! She is "fixing" the chateau as her B&B business, money-maker (different from actual business), and her real-life princess dollhouse but only for her lifetime or perhaps a few more years for whoever she sells it to.
WHAT A DAY.....

Nutti - tattle life ain’t buying tit SSB ....

if those bloody tattlers don’t shut up 🤐
I’ve a chit oooooo to flog 😹

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.