The Chateau Diaries #31 Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she or BJJ is reading here as a way of coming up with ideas for new videos 😂
20:01 BJJ is gonna try get his own RuePaul channel
How to tuck de 🐫- and be fabulous darrrrrlin

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Come and be as loud or foolish as you want. After all, as you say, we have a great sense of humour! 🤣😂 Hope you’re able to make it across the pond soon ... just remember though - we are two nations divided by a common language 🤪 😘
😏That quote has always been a ? for me. Hmmm...on my end, it’s nothin’ but ❤, common language is a good thing and yet interpretation and true intent is where the trouble begins.👌

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I as an American would say your comment is partially correct. Part of our country are the things you state, the other are the complete opposite. Uneducated, don't have a passport, buy their clothes at Walmart and look like they just got out of bed, don't have any manners and are grossly overweight and aren't overly social unless it's a gun rally.
Very True, but that’s why I quantified it with “many”. Yes, we have many Steve and Sarah types in the states. 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Now that is a fun spelling error: "sucidal thoughts." Difficult to know what kind of thoughts those might be: sucidal, as in sussing out an idea? Seuss? A Dr. Seuss idea? Or is it a hard 'c': suckidal? Overcoming suck idol thoughts... thoughts that suck? No, not more cheeksucking! How Marie learned to cheeksuck from Meghan Markle? Wow. Whatever thoughts you need to overcome, Marie, look out--Philip is coming for that white blouse!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Dear Marie,
Congratulations on launching your new You Tube Channel. I am sure it will be a huge success. Allow me to make a few suggestions for the continuation of your Success Stories.

Donald Trump
Jeffrey Epstein
Harvey Weinstein
Jimmy Saville
Charles Manson
Fred West
Gary Glitter
Oscar Pistorius
OJ Simpson

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Now that is a fun spelling error: "sucidal thoughts." Difficult to know what kind of thoughts those might be: sucidal, as in sussing out an idea? Seuss? A Dr. Seuss idea? Or is it a hard 'c': suckidal? Overcoming suck idol thoughts... thoughts that suck? No, not more cheek-sucking! How Marie learned to cheek-suck from Meghan Markle? Wow. Whatever thoughts you need to overcome, Marie, look out because Philip is coming for that white blouse!
We’re coming up to the cherished annual “walk into the light “ - for suicide awareness

I cannot tell you the contempt towards FRK use of a savage issue as a
ploy for media money -
to garnish empathy
and hammer blow the issue when questioned on her own behaviour that doesn’t bear any resemblance to a person in turmoil .

It’s beyond contempt it’s horrendous

FRK - you need to find a new narrative
Seek help for your issues of zero moral compass

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Dear Marie,
Congratulations on launching your new Tou Tube Channel. I am sure it will be a huge success. Allow me to make. a few suggestions for the continuation of your Success Stories.

Donald Trump
Jeffrey Epstein
Harvey Weinstein
Jimmy Saville
Charles Manson
Fred West
Gary Glitter
Oscar Pistorious
OJ Simpson
Tiger King would be a more relatable to FRK. I don't think current events or history is her strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Watched the first few minutes. Dan must know, he has to stop working when he hears her high pitched voice... "JUUUUHUUUUUUU!!!!"
The French workers did not have the time of day for SJ and BJJ's antics around the terrace. For some reason I found it funny that the radio was playing Rasputin in the background.
I wonder what happened to him and the Tsarina of Russia... :unsure: :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dear Marie,
Congratulations on launching your new You Tube Channel. I am sure it will be a huge success. Allow me to make a few suggestions for the continuation of your Success Stories.

Donald Trump
Jeffrey Epstein
Harvey Weinstein
Jimmy Saville
Charles Manson
Fred West
Gary Glitter
Oscar Pistorius
OJ Simpson
Might have just .... for clarity sake let Megan M PR team know that FRK is piggy 🐷 backing on her issue for cash 💰
Might garnish a Cease and desist for plagiarism .... hope there’s no Oprah show in the editing .... clearly you wouldn’t take on a media mogul 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
oh that's why she's suddenly wearing barely used work clothes.

I think she liked the Anneka Rice posts 😂
And then with her crappy clothes still on sitting in her boooooodoir... whell it doesnt make much of a difference....peacockshit on her chair.. or micepoo...i would imagine.. :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
We’re coming up to the cherished annual “walk into the light “ - for suicide awareness

I cannot tell you the contempt towards FRK use of a savage issue as a
ploy for media money -
to garnish empathy
and hammer blow the issue when questioned on her own behaviour that doesn’t bear any resemblance to a person in turmoil .

It’s beyond contempt it’s horrendous

FRK - you need to find a new narrative
Seek help for your issues of zero moral compass
You’re absolutely right. The idea is directly in line with Princess’s cry of It’s not cancer! Another deliberate, calculated exploitation of real-life suffering for attention and financial gain. Marie has no business taking on this subject as if she were a trained therapist or doctor, the very kind of person she needs to seek out for herself.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
They found in that rubbish a bathroomshelf....now Fanny Flash...put it in Maries Bathroom...forgot how they call that place...but..there is one missing....if you ever have noticed btw...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Where is this photo from? The one in the background doing the work looks like someone I used to date years ago and that’s not a good thing!
The picture is from the Chateau Rescue YT Community post...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.