The Chateau Diaries #31 Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww thank you
I’m THRILLED

Loving this

Reactions: 6
B
On the live chat watch out for Val Slater a nasty nasty patreon and YT commentator. Simple polite enquiries and she accuses you of being Clara. Could someone bait her for me, please.
Best way is to say We are Spartacus (Clara)

Reactions: 13
Ohh ffsake
He’s chest has more hair than his receding hairline ...... so he shaves

So, SJ says on her Live Q and A today says that Teabag Trotter has stayed in Madrid due to lockdown and will return to France when lockdown ends. So why does he try to suggest in his IG that he is in Basminger today?
Sorry but their chat oooo ain’t that clean
Secondly they haven’t a kitchen with those crown mouldings

So he’s bunked up with a real chateau owner who’s allowing him to abscond from his responsibilities

Or he’s paying to stay like the charlatan he is —- in a renovation Finished chateau

Reactions: 13
Bats are very protected you can't move them at all.

Reactions: 10
Title time ... zippin threw

the chateau Diaries #32 C.O.S

The chateau diaries #32 C.O.D

Crotch for cash
Author @ploppityplop2

The Chateau Diaries #32: Welcome to Derek's Dream Kitchen (Warning: Explicit Tile Work).
Author @Marquis de Potpourri

The Chateau Diaries #32:
Welcome to Derek's Naked Dream
Author @sandro37

The chateau diaries #32
We are Spartacus (Clara)
Author @JoynoToile

We’re very close to being frozen

chose the icon please

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I missed the live chat (bouhouh) but quickly read some YT comments.

These people are hopeless !

Kathy Hurst

1 hour ago (edited)
So glad I became a patron. We were not able to contribute a lot but I know even the little bits add up. I would encourage others to sign up too

Hide reply

Katrina Toland
1 hour ago
Kathy I don't know how to become a patron, can you please let me know how l go about it. Thankyou XXX

Reactions: 9
What bothers me is....you plan a Q and A..and then you have to fuffle the whole chat with mics, phones, tripods and so on...i know this is an chaotic place ..but come on...

and about the loo....she hopes it will be finished this year....omg....at least you can take a piss with a view ....

And she thanks Jill Scott for answering so many questions on behalf of them...wtf...stick that woman a feather in her ass..i would be glad to do so too... quite deep...and hard...

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Can we add my favourite

" Chateau Diaries #32 - Starring She who Shouts from Balconies - Written and Directed by Tattle " suggested by @Oh!Idon'tknow

Reactions: 20
So, they have found their chateau in France ?

When filmed at Lalande, they said that they were "chateau hunting" ?
I suspect that once again, all this was only lies and lies and lies.

The couple was at Lalande OK... but we don't know when exactly.

Or they were at Lalande when they said they were (it's becoming complicated here ) but lied (surprise surprise !) all together when they told on camera that they were "chateau hunting" whereas they already had a chateau in Dordogne.

Anyway, a chateau is not bought in 2 weeks (paperworks, legal delays etc) in France. Something is wrong (once again).

Frankly, all this farce is tiresome.

Reactions: 24
Just watched the abysmal Live Chat. BJJ was doing her hair when it started. How rude! Thought it couldn't get any cringier, then save us Baby Cheeses, they started to sing. Really badly. I really had to question what I was doing there watching this unashamed grifter.

Reactions: 24
It takes months to get a chateau in France on your name...not weeks...

I asked myself the same question...what i am doing here looking at this chaotic, greedy person...in real life..i would avoid people like that miles away...i somehow am addicted..what is that??

Reactions: 16
I didn’t know that....would not want to have them living under me
No same here..knowing that there are bads in the cellar...and attick...mice everywhere..rats too...this place would make a surely no go for me...and dont get me wrong..i am not a cityperson...so used to animals...but i dont want these in my house..no way..

Reactions: 8
Does this means that Patreons won't know about all the projects starting and being finished at Lalande ? With their own money ?

Are they OK with this ? I would be fuming. But I guess she had a huge smile when she told them this.....
Don’t forget; the chandeleirs and furniture (special price from the antique dealer).. They must,
new Marie video about to air:
She should watch (at least) the floral stylist Willow Crossley to get an ”idea” how to make a vlog -but hey the fiber might change EVERYTHING to the better -however, we even do not know if flower is her thing anymore. It might be ”Me, Me & Me -A Surviving Traumatized Victim In A Society Called EU”...?

Reactions: 8
She looks demented!

Reactions: 7
I'm torn between being aghast and laughing.

What's everyone's take on this?

Haven't the energy to scroll back from why IJ said it.

Nope, my daughter isn't mental, she's stable.

Reactions: 25
"...people who want to come together through their passion..." Sara, ew, no. Hands up if you want to come together with Sara through your passion! We need numbers for the tour bus... anyone?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.