Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jules100

VIP Member
Like we didn’t know already, but I think I found proof Stephanie bought the porsche. Philip was holding a porsche wallet along with the car keys. In some weird alternate universe, you might let someone car sit for months for you, but you’re not going to leave them your wallet too.
IMG_0759.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Funny how Fanny remarks she could not afford to address the Shitoo's structural issues at the same time as the chapel restoration. I am waving the bullshit flag on this one. But, work is allegedly going to begin in November. Same dance, different song. We'll see what happens in the Fall, as remember the heating project that was supposed to have been completed? Crickets. Fanny will put out the collection plate once again- "Oh, the costs are going to be more than originally anticipated... I am sooo poor!"
'Susan' was thinking the same thing.

@Susan-iy5fv
0 seconds ago
I understand why you don't want to undertake further building work in the grand salon because of the financial commitment, however, I am puzzled as to why. The current restoration work in the chapel is funded by those people who adopted a star. Why isn't accumulated patreon money used to fund building work in the grand salon?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Moira laughing 2.gif

sarahPage-ex1xs
34 minutes ago
Oh Stephanie, your not really going to marry him - are you ? He's young enough to be your son, I think the miniature Coffin summed up Phillip. Time to wake up and smell the coffee girl, your lose half your Chateau if you marry him....that's french law. Get that poor dog's eye sorted. Poor thing. Where have you left your brain ? Maybe your Mum needs to be back on the scene, she tolerates him, but marriage...No, No,No.

kit2130
44 minutes ago
Surprised Philip is still there. Haven’t watched in a while

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

T Rex

VIP Member
In tonight's CD flog Fanny explained how she's making "lemonade out of lemons."

Thanks to Bonnie, purveyor of the Downton Abbey eyeware line, Fanny procured oak panelling for Chambre Perse at the absolute "bargain" price of €4,500. Annemarie told her that the wood alone would cost €12,000 to purchase!

But wait . . . the universe is so cruel. Fanny is also being "forced to make a change that [she] doesn't want to make." She must lose most of the chambre's early-20th-century wallpaper--which she "loves"--in order to accommodate the early-20th-century panelling that she is being forced to install.

Resigned to this twist of fate, Fanny will make sure what she "will end up with is far better than what [she] had in the first place." Brava. This logic will certainly win over her legions of brainless fans.

View attachment 2971249View attachment 2971250View attachment 2971252

---

Mind you, the Chambre Perse was one of the better appointed rooms in the entire Dump. Snorty ruins everything.

View attachment 2971263
Funny how Fanny remarks she could not afford to address the Shitoo's structural issues at the same time as the chapel restoration. I am waving the bullshit flag on this one. But, work is allegedly going to begin in November. Same dance, different song. We'll see what happens in the Fall, as remember the heating project that was supposed to have been completed? Crickets. Fanny will put out the collection plate once again- "Oh, the costs are going to be more than originally anticipated... I am sooo poor!"

While Herr Nuti is in the "nut house", Amaury is MIA, as Fanny inserted photos of him.

Fanny has been reading here, and her comments, apparently, and addressed the Lancelot eye issue, claiming he has been to the vet. (Once again, raises BS flag.) Lancelot licks her face whilst she is sitting in her bed, and she jests "I guess that is my wash for the week!" whilst Trixie snorts. (As if anyone believes Fanny actually bathes regularly.)

What the actual forking fork is Annaliese wearing?!? A mumu? She has truly given up, and styles Fanny's hair in the one hairstyle she knows, which Fanny acts extremely chuffed about. What the actual hell, Annaliese? Both the mumu and Fanny's hair were dreadful.

Annaliese also had to pick the ticks off of Lancelot. Why the hell couldn't these clowns do it? And why the HELL is he NOT on a preventative? They make such a thing, but would only know if they actually took him to the vet as regularly as they claim! Trifexis, NexGuard, Bayer- they all make one.

One of the guests is a tango instructor, so everyone awkwardly tangoes around the table prior to dinner.

Dinner itself- well, bless FRK's heart for trying.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
My God the audacity of keep saying financially she couldn't do another project. She has grifted over 1.5 mill the chapel was paid for by the star money. She is yet to complete one job the heating is still in flux. Amaury is not going to be there to do the panelling and she has just travelled for over six months. She is a tight greedy bitch and I am staggered that people are still sending her a dime she must have utter contempt for her viewers and patreons, but then they are so stupid they still believe she is hard up. Like Fanny's meals they are not the full main course.
---
Would Annelise drink a cocktail if she was pregnant?

And Marie . . . when Stephanie stuck the camera in her face while she was trying to plate the entree, said it all . . . fuck off bitch.
She's not pregnant she struggles with her weight and has been comfort eating and channeling her Demis Roussos look
---
usiepotgieter5232
4 hours ago
I thought the people who bought the stars in chapel paid for the restoration? Did I get that wrong?

View attachment 2971534
·
1 reply

View attachment 2971535

@TheChateauDiaries

24 minutes ago
The adopt a star fundraiser raised €250,000, which was absolutely miraculous and has enabled us to take the decision to finish the chapel completely. The entire chapel restoration cost is going to be over €550,000
Umm she said on film they were already up to 400k I am sure of it. What a fucking idiot she has spent (according to her) as much as the Chateau is worth to create a gaudy looking brand new chapel while the main house is falling down and the facade is falling off. She is a fucking ridiculous woman

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

Pyke

VIP Member
What a difference in vlogs, Dan and Team working tirelessly at Coco Chateau, Billster and Team grafting hard at The Convent, including Mick Petherick who is about to turn 80. Everyone as a team, camaraderie, trust, enjoyment and pride in jobs well done. Compare with Fanny and her pathetic "Team " of false friends, fake laughter, pretentious twits pretending to enjoy themselves partying and shopping with nothing to show for it apart from some manky knives.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Thebirdandthefrog

Chatty Member
I believe Stephanie has purchased the Porsche. There is no way they, especially Philip would be driving across France/Europe without being registered for insurance. It makes no business sense for Andrew as the owner to have the mileage increased, plus wear and tear created by months of driving by the grifters.
Personally I completely agree with you. I don’t think he would leave their very expensive car with two people who don’t know and don’t take care of anything.

But I think @T Rex made a very good point as she reproduced Franny’s selfish narcissistic logic to a T.

At the same time, there is something that doesn’t go down well with me surrounding the disappearance of the Puffs…

Why leave the car at the Dump (hypothetically) and disappear from the face of the earth? This doesn’t make any sense. Why didn’t they drive their French car to the UK? No time? Andrew’s mother was nearly dying? But that was months ago… why haven’t they publish anything since September last year? Why haven’t they answered any comments on YouTube or Instagram or appeared anywhere? It doesn’t make any sense. The question is…

Are they hiding? Are they in jail? Are they hiding from the taxman?

The explanation given, that they are running a family’s business and caring for an aging relative is no justification for completely falling out of the internet. IMO it is all very weird. VERY VERY WEIRD.

Andrew is supposedly a “friend”, if he really is, he knows Franny all too well, I am sure (All those people navigating around Franny and the Shitoo know her too well) and they stay around for their own gains while they are winning. Then some will disappear.

Franny is as selfish as it comes and Andrew knows it, it is redundant to say it, but he always took food with him to the dump, and cooked because he knew how cheap and uncaring Franny was as a host as it is the best example. Franny will use anyone’s car, spread her filthy everywhere, waste the tires and engine and don’t even replace the winter tires she wasted or pay for the car to be serviced. And they would drive without insurance… definitely.

So, with our without their car. The Puff’s disappeared. The Puff’s removed all their videos made at the Dump from their channel. It was always very weird from the start. Why? Why would you leave your precious car at the Dump while you no longer show videos of yourself there? Why the complete silence?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Even if I liked panelling and wanted to panel a bedroom with it, I wouldn't buy restaurant panelling that's been soaking up cigarette smoke and fish and old beer stink and lardon grease for a hundred years. Tour d'Argent, is that the one where they pressed the very rare roasted ducks out and served the juice? A hundred years of eau de duck juice for the Chambre Perse. Sweet dreams.
bloody guests are so hungry they'll be licking the walls

• Haha
  • Sick

Tea with lemon

VIP Member
I'm convinced they had an argument over that tureen in the antique shop. They both looked furious and she really resembled her angry mother. It makes you wonder what their "relationship" is really like when they are not on camera faking it and trying to look like a loving couple. I think it must be absolutely exhausting to live such a lie, constantly acting and gushing OTT while filming; constantly pretending to be close friends with others while filming at their "jolly" parties; constantly checking vlog comments, creating countless new fake profiles and having to remember who is who and putting in the odd spelling error to try (and fail) to appear authentic. The atmosphere when the camera is off, must be pretty toxic for others, like Marie. No wonder Amaury and Nati choose to disappear. It's not possible for anyone to have a normal life there and anyone who chooses to remain must be doing it purely for the YT exposure and possible financial gain.
I'm in the mood for collages today.

20240603_130100.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Philip . . . laughing at the table. What the . . . the hands in front of his face. o_O He reminded me of a geisha.
I have never ever seen a straight man laugh like that, then again I've never seen a gay man laugh like that. He is truly awful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Don’t you love how manipulative Steohanie is setting up the reveal of their ownership of the panhandling Porsche?

ANATOMY OF A STEPHANIE JARVIS CON: PORSCHE EDITION.

1. She first introduces the Porsche at the dump under the lie that she is such a “good friend” to the Puffs that they asked to store their beloved Porsche at her peacock shit covered Dump while they return to England for a short time. ( Fall 2023).
  2. The Puffs are never seen on video asking Stephanie to watch over their precious car and for permission to store the car at the dump.( likely because they had already sold the Porsche to Stephanie and went back to England). Were Auntie and Uncle seen driving the Porsche or do they also own a Porsche?
  3. Stephanie talks about buying Phillip a car in the fall of 2023. Marie gets a car.Phillip suddenly stops whining about wanting Stephanie to buy him a car.
  4. She slowly starts to use the Porsche in videos, hiding shots of the interior and identifying details of the exterior of the vehicle, leading viewers to believe the car belonged to some one else or the make and model of the car could not be identified, creating confusion.
  5. Between multiple expensive luxury vacations and shopping binges, she makes comments about the poor state and unreliability of the Ford vehicle at the dump. Amaury and uncle are seen working on the car.
  6. She then either stages the breakdown of the Ford, which needs a mystery part which will take several months to order in because they are “in the middle of nowhere France” OR loser Phillip was driving the Porsche and it broke down, needing a new part. Note Ratso threw up in the car several times on the trip to pick Stephanie up from the train station on her return from her expensive week long Japanese sexcation with Pottie to celebrate her fake engagement to gay Phillip.
  7. The gruesome twosome begin brazenly and constantly using the Porsche, piling thousands of miles on the “ borrowed” Porsche left by the Puffs for safekeeping at the Dump, traveling to England, Belgium, etc.
  8. A giddy loser Philip is seen gleefully driving the Porsche to the Netherlands and back for bubble girl’s birthday party, and all over France and England.
  9. They start to get even more comfortable with the “ borrowed” Porsche allegedly left for “safekeeping” with the gruesome twosome. Long nailed, unrestrained Ratso roams all over the Porsche, scraping the leather seats, and vomiting multiple times. They take him on a dozen trips and the unwashed Porsche is quickly filled with trash, crap, and Ratso vomit.
  10. Stephanie never mentions the Puffs and ignores dozens and dozens of comments and questions about whether she purchased the Porsche and continues to insist that it belonged to the Puffs and they wanted her to be able to drive it wherever she wanted because she was such a “good and trusted“ friend. The allegedly broken down Ford vehicle is never mentioned again.
  11. For months, Stephanie insists in videos and comments that they are just borrowing the Porsche, and taking care of the Porsche for their friends, as she runs up thousands of miles on the dirty, unkempt, trash filled vehicle that Ratso has thrown up in many, many times.
  12. Stephanie gleefully giggles nonstop and showcases lingering close ups shots of the Porsche key and interior in videos. ( is it a reveal or set up for her later manipulations in # 15 - #20 below.
  13. Phillip parades around France and England conspicuously flashing the Porsche key and wallet, dressed in expensive new clothing purchased by Stephanie and hauling car sick Ratso around in a Louis vuitton dog carrier ( after the other 1,000+ shopping tote was insufficient to contain Ratso).
  14. Pressure was mounting from viewers and Patrons who have watched Stephanie spend over $50,000+ on vacations and shopping for herself since January 1, 2024 and have watched Phillip receive tens of thousands of dollars in porcelain, trips, clothing, vacations, 50% discount Ratso and accessories, etc. More and more questions arise about whether she owned the Porsche and purchased it for loser Snorts.
  15. REMEMBER SHE PURCHASED THE PORSCHE MONTHS AGO. IT IS ALL ABOUT SELLING THE PORSCHE IDEA TO PATRONS AND VIEWERS SO SHE CAN PRETEND TO BUY THE CAR NOW AND NOT ADMIT TO LYING ABOUT OWNING THE CAR FOR MONTHS, ESPECIALLY IN LIGHT OF HER MASSIVE STAR RENTAL SCAM AND PATREON WINDFALL SHE HAS BEEN SPENDING ON HERSELF AND LOSER FAKE FIANCE GAY PERPETUALLY DRUNK SHOPPING ADDICT PHILLIP. SHE HAS TO FOOL OR CON HER VIEWERS AND PATRONS.
  16. Suddenly, she posts 2 coordinated comments in a week old cd comment section about the Porsche. Her reply:”No, it belongs to my friend, Andrew, but he’s trying to persuade me to buy it. I’m thinking about it, but am not sure yet.”
  17. See what she is doing: creating the impression that her “ good friend” Andrew ( more like “ transactional“ friend Andrew) is trying to pressure her into buying the Porsche ( because the little orphan princess is just too thrifty and humble to want a status car like a Porsche for herself…….she couldn’t even Imagine buying a Porsche🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮. See #12 above, Stephanie, sending out two messages: giddy and gleeful, showing off her scam purchase and pretended to be in such awe of the luxury vehicle so she can use this information to try to emotionally manipulate viewers to support her purchase of the vehicle “ later” ).
  18. She then tries to pretend that she is conflicted about purchasing such a luxury vehicle and is hesitant to spend such a large sum of money for Porsche, when she is so thrifty, and doesn’t like to waste her money on frivolous things ( even though she spends hundreds of thousands of dollars on luxury vacation, luxury, sport, herself, shopping, options, and the loser, gay, fake fiancé, Philip).
  19. She is pretending to be hesitant about making such a purchase, spending lots of time “ thinking” about whether to make the purchase, and is setting up the background for her most delusional small fan base of zealots to encourage her in the comments to buy the Porsche because she deserves it and work so hard. See what she is doing? Emotional manipulation.She already owns it.
  20. She will then explain that it will be cheaper to buy the Porsche from her good friend Andrew, because she will know the history of the car, she trusts him, and it will actually save money in the long run. She will tell a tale of woe about the Ford and how it needed so many different repairs and she was scared driving the car because she was afraid it would break down and leave her stranded in an unsafe situation. She will go on and on about how it is the best and most luxurious car she has ever driven, even if it is almost 10 years old, and she feels ever so grateful for it. She will emphasize that she needs to feel that she has a safe and reliable vehicle when she is driving herself to and from the airport or around France or London by herself or with Ratso.
  21. She will post dozens of comments from fake accounts, encouraging her to buy the Porsche.
  22. She will then make a video gleefully and manically announcing, while trying to shed a tear, to reveal that she had finally decided to buy the car from her good friend Andrew and help him (although in reality she has owned the car for several months).
  23. She will then have Mummy and Gerry state that they are so grateful that Stephanie now has a reliable vehicle in which to travel in France especially since both of them reside outside of the country of France and worried constantly about her traveling in Marie’s old Ford. Stephanie will then talk bullshit about how the Porsche will become a dump community vehicle, but in actuality, only her and Philip will drive the car.
  24. Stephanie has now successfully completed the Porsche con she started when she purchased the car months ago and will now acknowledge her ownership of a vehicle on camera. THE END. On to the next scam……Wheeeeee!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I can't abide being with someone who gets drunk ahead of everyone else... I had a husband who always did that. Snorts is of Uni kid mentality, 'it's free, get it down your neck before it runs out'! Vulgar thing.
He‘s just a greedy little fucker whether it’s alcohol or food. Remember how he has 2 puddings when someone else is picking up the tab. Snot faced git.

• Sick
  • Heart

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
It is interesting how mousy Fanny looks without her filler filters. La Lande FB has finally blocked me- I shouldn't have planted that naught change link there :p:p:m:m
Mousy is the right word and in Viv's vlog, when the camera catches her unawares, she looks so out of her comfort zone when she's not in charge and not the central focus of attention. She looks timid and miserable. In the antique shop, I thought maybe she and Snorts had had an argument as she looked so old and grumpy. She is very awkward with other people when she's not in charge of the proceedings. Snorts also looks out of place, except on the odd occasion when he's having a laugh with someone of his own age. He can't relax when he's with others who are older and much wiser. I think Viv and Simon may be cooling towards F and S. It sounds as if Sara and Steve's wedding may be very small and just family with V and S as witnesses; they are good friends. Fortunately, it looks as if the gruesome twosome are not invited! V and S, despite her annoying advertising of her shop, work extremely hard and did a great job of cleaning and preparing for their guests; it's chalk and cheese with the Barbie bimbo's establishment. They must all realise what an ugly, filthy, untidy establishment Lalande is. Also, Viv's garden is beautiful: a mass of flowers with wonderful rose bushes, many of which they planted themselves. Fanny has been at LL for twenty years and has a few meagre blossoms. The Nadillacs must have had an established garden which Fanny probably killed off and over the twenty years, she's been there, she's hardly got anything worth seeing. I wonder if some of her miserable awkwardness, when she's with other people, is because she realises what a mess she's made of her home and garden in comparison with that of all the others. All the others also have solid, successful relationships with their adult partners who also all work hard, and look what she's got. She's not a happy, content person, despite the acting for the fans. She's a very damaged and unhappy individual and it's caused by her own behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42