The Chateau Diaries #309 Stephanie wastes money on the garden, the chapel, the boyfriend - all useless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annelise. My word. I am a plus size girl... And would never, never wear a tent. Watch plus size models. You can dress a bigger body so much better. Ratso could not wait to get away from snorts. And snorts at the table in a beanie.....he is such a freak

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Blocked Tear Ducts in Dogs
Causes of clogged tear ducts in dogs

Dogs may have blocked tear ducts for numerous reasons, including:
  • Eye infection, which may be a viral or bacterial infection affecting the tear duct
  • Conjunctivitis
  • Tumors or other abnormalities
  • Foreign body in the eye, like dust, dirt, a small seed
  • Swelling from an eye injury
  • Improper. development of tear ducts of the lower eyelid, which is called imperforate punctum
  • Inflammation in the eye from hair around the eyes blocking the tear duct
  • Ulcers on the cornea
  • Scar tissue from a previous eye infection
Surgical intervention is usually successful with only 5% of cases presenting complications such as conjunctivitis or corneal scarring.
https
://www.cuteness.com/article/blocked-tear-ducts-dogs

118 signatures for Ratso at Change……..org.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Compare and contrast with the finger food at the midnight supper King George served his servants at the 1912 ghillies' ball at Balmoral.

Menu

Consommé de Volaille
Chicken consommé

Cassolettes de Homard Mayonnaise
Individual handled porcelain dishes filled with lobster medallions dressed in mayonnaise

Petits Aspics de Pâté de Grouse
Small cold pies filled with grouse meat set in aspic jelly

Jambon et Poulets decoupés
Thin slices of ham and smoked chicken rolled into florets

Galantine de Volaille et Langue Ecarlate
Cold deboned chickens stuffed with forcemeat and pickled ox tongue

Perdreaux á l’Aspic
Deboned partridges served cold that have been stuffed with foie-gras and glazed in a sherry flavoured aspic

Sandwiches Varies
Assortment of sandwiches

Petit Pains de Foie Gras
Small hollowed bread rolls stuffed with a fois-gras mousse and decorated with herbs

Gelées au Champagne garnies de Fruits
Fresh fruits set in Champagne jelly

Crêmes Marie Louise
Almond ice-cream named after the second wife of Napoleon I

Pátisserie assortie et Petits Fours
Assorted patisseries and petit fours

Biscuits glacés Benedictine
Slices of vanilla ice-cream wedged with Benedictine flavored ice-cream, topped with cream

Orangeade et Lemonade

Dessert
Coffee parfait

Dancers at Studio 54 and the Mudd Club would emerge sobering up and, uh, ravenous to troop down to this all-night truckers diner at Canal and Broadway. Eggs, bacon, coffee, buttered toast, meat loaf sandwiches.

View attachment 2971127

The chef at the Brooklyn Museum restaurant devised a Studio 54 popup menu a while back which was perhaps less amusing than he thinks. And, btw, the OG meatloaf sandwiches cost $3.25.
Signature Dishes
Hustle Disco Fries, crispy shoestring fries, brown gravy with melted cheese, curds and topped with a fried egg; The Stacked Waldorf Salad with apple slices, candied walnuts, feta cheese, and arugula; Country Fried Chicken with white country gravy & mixed green salad and “The Stevie”, oversized meatball covered in Parmesan cheese, stuffed with macaroni and cheese, served with homemade sauce on a garlic crostini.
Signature Drinks
The Dancing Queen with Bacardi Rum, white peach & mint and the Ecstasy and Excess with Absolut Vodka, Tanqueray Gin, Bacardi Rum, Arete Tequila, Blue Curacao, lime juice, muddled kiwi & pineapple.
Basement in Queens is where you go if dancing and not social climbing is what you're interested in, according to NY mag.
Here's the nearish-by top-ranked Court Square Diner sandwich menu. You can still get an egg sandwich for $3.25. Meatloaf sandwich, $9.45. And breakfast is served all day, if not all night. Diners are way fancier than they used to be, though.
https://courtsquarediner.com/menus/sandwiches-wraps-and-burgers/
I ❤ NY
What's interesting is King George and the diner both get the point -- meat sandwiches, handhelds, coffee, ice cream, soft drinks,
Dance on.
Oh my word. I love NYC and I love a diner. In the 90's I toured around America with a band called Throwing Muses and I was always excited re the various diners.
I'm planning a trip in Sept and your Court Square diner looks fantastic!

Check out some great American rare soul here. Matt was featured in the NY Times, he was the deciding factor for my last visit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I have never in my life seen anyone slice blueberries! WHY?!?
That's one way of stretching limited amounts look more/go further. Mingy. And I'm not throwing shade at Marie. She has to work within the budget given to her by Madam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
In tonight's CD flog Fanny explained how she's making "lemonade out of lemons."

Thanks to Bonnie, purveyor of the Downton Abbey eyeware line, Fanny procured oak panelling for Chambre Perse at the absolute "bargain" price of €4,500. Annemarie told her that the wood alone would cost €12,000 to purchase!

But wait . . . the universe is so cruel. Fanny is also being "forced to make a change that [she] doesn't want to make." She must lose most of the chambre's early-20th-century wallpaper--which she "loves"--in order to accommodate the early-20th-century panelling that she is being forced to install.

Resigned to this twist of fate, Fanny will make sure what she "will end up with is far better than what [she] had in the first place." Brava. This logic will certainly win over her legions of brainless fans.

View attachment 2971249View attachment 2971250View attachment 2971252

---

Mind you, the Chambre Perse was one of the better appointed rooms in the entire Dump. Snorty ruins everything.

View attachment 2971263
Funny how Fanny remarks she could not afford to address the Shitoo's structural issues at the same time as the chapel restoration. I am waving the bullshit flag on this one. But, work is allegedly going to begin in November. Same dance, different song. We'll see what happens in the Fall, as remember the heating project that was supposed to have been completed? Crickets. Fanny will put out the collection plate once again- "Oh, the costs are going to be more than originally anticipated... I am sooo poor!"

While Herr Nuti is in the "nut house", Amaury is MIA, as Fanny inserted photos of him.

Fanny has been reading here, and her comments, apparently, and addressed the Lancelot eye issue, claiming he has been to the vet. (Once again, raises BS flag.) Lancelot licks her face whilst she is sitting in her bed, and she jests "I guess that is my wash for the week!" whilst Trixie snorts. (As if anyone believes Fanny actually bathes regularly.)

What the actual forking fork is Annaliese wearing?!? A mumu? She has truly given up, and styles Fanny's hair in the one hairstyle she knows, which Fanny acts extremely chuffed about. What the actual hell, Annaliese? Both the mumu and Fanny's hair were dreadful.

Annaliese also had to pick the ticks off of Lancelot. Why the hell couldn't these clowns do it? And why the HELL is he NOT on a preventative? They make such a thing, but would only know if they actually took him to the vet as regularly as they claim! Trifexis, NexGuard, Bayer- they all make one.

One of the guests is a tango instructor, so everyone awkwardly tangoes around the table prior to dinner.

Dinner itself- well, bless FRK's heart for trying.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Ahhhh....that's what Status Retail was! I saw that when I did a quick look, Started in June 2015, dissolved June 2016. I am not understanding one of the notices, which says: Upon dissolution all property and rights vested in, or held in trust for, the company are deemed to be bona vacantia, and accordingly will belong to the crown.

I understand what it means, generally, but don't understand how this applies to the company they started. Was is mandated to be dissolved? Was it like a bankruptcy?

You can see everything about this particular company here:

---
Lordy Lord, Lord, Lord.....she looks just like Isabelle here!

Photo courtesy of @Lochness Monster

View attachment 2971195
I know we've mentioned it before but the vast difference from when she's in front of the camera is shocking. Could be a different soul.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thanks @Just Grift Wood - it was a really good vlog! It was interesting to know that Honfleur was occupied by the Germans during WWII- the hidey-holes where the owner kept his hunting rifles right about where the commanding officer slept, the cupboard with the sugar packet found years later when the owners were clearing out for the sale to Philipp and Anna, and the scarred fireplace marble where soldiers chopped firewood in place- I am glad they decided to keep it as a reminder of its history.

The interviews with those who were alive during the war was interesting as well. While Anna and Philipp had great uncles who served on both sides, they visited both the British and German memorials, and laid roses from their garden on their headstones. Philipp regaled that no one in his family had been able to visit the grave of his uncle previously, so this is the first time in 80 years a family member was able to pay their respects.

It was a really touching and poignant vlog, and was done very respectfully, as Normandy was one of the bloodiest battles of WWII to both the Allies and the Germans. No matter what side people were on, countless lives were lost. Next week, they will vlog their visit to the American memorial.
I did the Normandy beaches in 2017 and came back in awe of those brave men who landed on those beaches or took Pegasus bridge.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Annelise. My word. I am a plus size girl... And would never, never wear a tent. Watch plus size models. You can dress a bigger body so much better. Ratso could not wait to get away from snorts. And snorts at the table in a beanie.....he is such a freak
Something seems different…..at one point when Annelise puts her arms up, it looks like she has something else going on?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
In tonight's CD flog Fanny explained how she's making "lemonade out of lemons."

Thanks to Bonnie, purveyor of the Downton Abbey eyeware line, Fanny procured oak panelling for Chambre Perse at the absolute "bargain" price of €4,500. Annemarie told her that the wood alone would cost €12,000 to purchase!

But wait . . . the universe is so cruel. Fanny is also being "forced to make a change that [she doesn't] want to make." She must lose most of the chambre's early-20th-century wallpaper--which she "loves"--in order to accommodate the early-20th-century panelling that she is being forced to install.

Resigned to this twist of fate, Fanny will make sure what she "will end up with is far better than what [she] had in the first place." Brava. This logic will certainly win over her legions of brainless fans.

View attachment 2971249View attachment 2971250View attachment 2971252

---

Mind you, the Chambre Perse was one of the better appointed rooms in the entire Dump. Snorty ruins everything.

View attachment 2971263
View attachment 2971266
€ 45,000 (not € 4,500) Such a bargain - NOT!
1717379642146.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Funny how Fanny remarks she could not afford to address the Shitoo's structural issues at the same time as the chapel restoration. I am waving the bullshit flag on this one. But, work is allegedly going to begin in November. Same dance, different song. We'll see what happens in the Fall, as remember the heating project that was supposed to have been completed? Crickets. Fanny will put out the collection plate once again- "Oh, the costs are going to be more than originally anticipated... I am sooo poor!"

While Herr Nuti is in the "nut house", Amaury is MIA, as Fanny inserted photos of him.

Fanny has been reading here, and her comments, apparently, and addressed the Lancelot eye issue, claiming he has been to the vet. (Once again, raises BS flag.) Lancelot licks her face whilst she is sitting in her bed, and she jests "I guess that is my wash for the week!" whilst Trixie snorts. (As if anyone believes Fanny actually bathes regularly.)

What the actual forking fork is Annaliese wearing?!? A mumu? She has truly given up, and styles Fanny's hair in the one hairstyle she knows, which Fanny acts extremely chuffed about. What the actual hell, Annaliese? Both the mumu and Fanny's hair were dreadful.

Annaliese also had to pick the ticks off of Lancelot. Why the hell couldn't these clowns do it? And why the HELL is he NOT on a preventative? They make such a thing, but would only know if they actually took him to the vet as regularly as they claim! Trifexis, NexGuard, Bayer- they all make one.

One of the guests is a tango instructor, so everyone awkwardly tangoes around the table prior to dinner.

Dinner itself- well, bless FRK's heart for trying.
She didn’t take Ratso to the vet, it would have been filmed and made into a separate video.The scumbag did a moment by moment video of a dying peachick taking its last breath at the vet, and does not film her prime money maker Ratso for content? If she doesn’t show proof, she is lying, every day, all day.No exceptions. Amaury has left the building and the only work that would be done now at the dump will be done by the chapel restorers. She will gladly continue to spend $20,000 plus per month shopping, on vacations, and indulging herself, and her fake gay fiancé. Note that she put on one of her best begging dresses and was trying to use the dress to time travel back several years before Snorty came to the dump.

The poor dog has probably already permanently lost some of his vision in his left eye.

They are too lazy and cheap to get preventative fiea and tick treatment for the dog ( which would be readily available from a vet, and they took the damn dog to a vet, which they did not). They will never care for the animal properly and the pathological liars will continue to lie. How many lies did she tell him as one video? Whenever her lips are moving, she is lying.

Why do all of Marie’s meals look like she put them thru a blender?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Meanwhile, Tim and Felicity are getting ish done at Chateau de Purnon. They are not faffing off traveling nor shopping- they are actively involved in the renovation of the west wing and the grounds, which is a monumental feat. The progress is absolutely astounding!

• Heart
By the end of the bed and breakfast season, will Marie be serving a pureed duck smoothie with cilantro from the garden, stale leftover croissants from the B and B breakfast table, and a scoop of ice cream with 3 blueberries cut in half and one strawberry from the garden for dessert?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The panelling was purchased in the January 19, 2024 Artcurial online auction of goods from La Tour d'Argent in Paris. It was lot 327. The estimate was €1,000-2,000. Fanny claims to have paid the "bargain" price of €4,500 for it.

La Tour d'Argent panelling at Artcurial.JPG

The auction announcement:
The full catalog is here:
Be on the lookout for additional purchases from this sale!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
If the cold witch Stephanie Jarvis can film a dying peachick for content, she would’ve certainly filmed Ratso if she actually took the dog to the vet. A vet would have given her flea and tick medicine so hairdresser Annalise would not have to pick ticks off of Ratso. The gruesome twosome will do anything but take care of the dog. Free Ratso!

417CE9CD-8825-43F2-9748-69A0EB9EF439.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ahhhh....that's what Status Retail was! I saw that when I did a quick look, Started in June 2015, dissolved June 2016. I am not understanding one of the notices, which says: Upon dissolution all property and rights vested in, or held in trust for, the company are deemed to be bona vacantia, and accordingly will belong to the crown.

I understand what it means, generally, but don't understand how this applies to the company they started. Was is mandated to be dissolved? Was it like a bankruptcy?

You can see everything about this particular company here:

---
Lordy Lord, Lord, Lord.....she looks just like Isabelle here!

Photo courtesy of @Lochness Monster

View attachment 2971195
IMG_2994.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
'Susan' was thinking the same thing.

@Susan-iy5fv
0 seconds ago
I understand why you don't want to undertake further building work in the grand salon because of the financial commitment, however, I am puzzled as to why. The current restoration work in the chapel is funded by those people who adopted a star. Why isn't accumulated patreon money used to fund building work in the grand salon?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I know we've mentioned it before but the vast difference from when she's in front of the camera is shocking. Could be a different soul.
Yes....I thought of this when she was in the antiques shop, talking about the photo of Queen Elizabeth that she purchased. Her voice felt very monotone, but I realized I was comparing it to the phony, staged "acting" voice she uses when she's narrating her own vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.