The Chateau Diaries #309 Stephanie wastes money on the garden, the chapel, the boyfriend - all useless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly....... Thank you once again ComtesseRose ...... big kiss! đź’‹

Well what a tit Fanny is ........ like I said on CD today ..... get your dog to the Vet and find out why he was vomiting you despicable person .... you certainly have the $$$$ !

I am trying to catch up...... the party at Permasmile was strange..... these are not young people but maybe I am a old Hag and found it "sad".
Fanny tired to "stand out" but Viv took center stage - well, it was her home.
Yes...... Snorts was snorting a lot of booze ..... not happy ? Must be hard to keep up that "attraction " to Fanny all the time!!!

I see Snorts has a new ring with pearls on it but ....... where is Fanny's empty ring???

Surely with all their greedy shopping people are seeing these two for what they are????

Oh what a big old Hint for more of those knives and Forks they bought ....... hopefully no one sends more of them for their "wedding" . :rolleyes:

Stop with the false eyelashes. Fanny ..... your eyes are Beady and they make it worse.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Fanny bought the Puffs Porsche for Snorts it is obvious, he is so full of himself.
I think they were line dancing IDK as have never participated…
Snorts has new loafers with tassels in then, they look expensive.
His pearl ring is in display again and I am wondering if that silver and black jacket was Fanny’s.
And Snorts helping… in the kitchen , I can only think he is making something that he wants to eat? Beige and unappealing whatever it is.
I'm for a glitter blazer for men but those are granny golf club glitter stripes. There's olde school blazer stripes for men which would look great sequinned.
I've been looking at traditional British men's striped blazers and they're fab. No sequins needed, Daddy.
Screen Shot 2024-05-30 at 8.59.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-05-30 at 8.59.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-05-30 at 8.59.08 PM.png

You can even design your own. That's how dumb Philip Janssen is about men's clothes.

As for glitter jackets, Nudie is still the only one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Like we didn’t know already, but I think I found proof Stephanie bought the porsche. Philip was holding a porsche wallet along with the car keys. In some weird alternate universe, you might let someone car sit for months for you, but you’re not going to leave them your wallet too.
IMG_0759.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Brocanting My arse. That was an antique shop full of overpriced treasures of every description, every one of which was coveted by those two mentally ill spendthrifts. The whole of that vile vlog was a two fingered salute to all the tartlets and anyone else who dares to criticise, he even included the Charleston parady for us.
I trust that all of her insane followers got down the particulars of their latest wish list the Afrenais cutlery, she certainly showed it in great detail just to ensure that the besotted sycophants send them the correct style.
This is it now we are in for months and months of obscene posturing from those two, all to get yet more unnecessary tat, that they simply must have in order to live in wedded bliss. His I want list gets bigger every time he opens his mouth. Three dinner services in the London apartment and it doesn’t even have a dining room table. twit.
---
Like we didn’t know already, but I think I found proof Stephanie bought the porsche. Philip was holding a porsche wallet along with the car keys. In some weird alternate universe, you might let someone car sit for months for you, but you’re not going to leave them your wallet too.
View attachment 2966156
Yes that was a weird random shot thrown in whilst he was looking at the must have cutlery.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Was this our 3rd time being treated to PhiPhi doing what he thinks is the Charleston?
I scoured TL but couldn't find the other clip to complete the triptych.
1717125423337.png
1717126238469.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh Jules....... I can just imagine how he tells his brother he has a Porsche !
Never Worked for it but ...... he has one and drives one !
What a little weasel he is but all his "good times" have to be earnt and if you are in the hand of Fanny and her Mother 🦇 - those two witches will get their pound of flesh one way or another!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 2966156
I feel like they own that Porsche, for sure, but I don't think that huge Porsche emblem is on the wallet, it's just on the keyring.
While I watched, I noticed how stuffed his wallet was and remembered he had the wallet and key ring out when they were looking at the silverplate. As someone else here said, they showed that silverplate for a really long time, just to make sure all the grannies knew what it was so they could send it!

While this shows the front of the wallet, you can see the Porsche emblem on the keyring! That has to be the longest key I've seen - it's the length of his wallet!

1717130469040.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
He has turned into a fleshy dough boy.
How are you feeling today Gertie ?
Hubby had the flu injection and he is not feeling so good today but when I had it weeks ago I was fine.
So...... how are you trucking ??

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Poor woman, saleswoman in an antique shop. She must have taken the rest of the day off, and the next day off to recover from these idiots' visit.
And now about Pfi Pfi...
Who carries a wallet and keys in their hands all the time?
Someone who wants to see what he has and what brand it is.
Pfi Pfi with Luis Vuitton bag, Porche keys and wallet. I'm surprised that he didn't put his I-phone on display.
God, Fanny has invested an awful lot of money in a fake fiance lately.
Screenshot_20240531_062715_YouTube.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I feel like they own that Porsche, for sure, but I don't think that huge Porsche emblem is on the wallet, it's just on the keyring.
While I watched, I noticed how stuffed his wallet was and remembered he had the wallet and key ring out when they were looking at the silverplate. As someone else here said, they showed that silverplate for a really long time, just to make sure all the grannies knew what it was so they could send it!

While this shows the front of the wallet, you can see the Porsche emblem on the keyring! That has to be the longest key I've seen - it's the length of his wallet!

View attachment 2966161
They got me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

View attachment 2966161
Why does Snorty need a wallet that is so stuffed with paper and receipts?
Definitely compensating. Big wallet - small dick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
duck me. This is deep. What are they on and is it on prescription?
When I saw "gratefulness" instead of gratitude, I thought it must be from Marie but then it would have been "greatfulness"! Maybe they are grateful for all the paid holidays!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How are you feeling today Gertie ?
Hubby had the flu injection and he is not feeling so good today but when I had it weeks ago I was fine.
So...... how are you trucking ??
Thank you @Pekey. ❤ All things considered I was pretty good yesterday, a bit tired. My arms aren't sore just the injection sites.
I had an early night and woke up quite perky.
I had the shingles vaccination this afternoon, after checking it was okay to do so after yesterday's two jabs.
So far so good. Nurse said I will probably be fatigued tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Lurch was doing his bloody Charleston . . . again.

For crying out loud . . . they got another tureen 'for free'.

Those two probably will get married or at least have a commitment ceremony and it will be in the chapel. This is why they are focusing on the chapel and not the chateau . . . and they get their viewers and patrons to pay for it's restoration.

Ed and Candace, they bring absolutely nothing with their presence.

She said the meal at the restaurant was such good value for 15E, clearly much better value than what she provides for her guests.

Philip isn't wearing nail polish, he's had them buffed.

Viv hopes the chandelier is 50E. She's learnt that line from her buddy Stephanie.

Philip's shiny black and white striped party blazer, awful, awful, awful.
Maybe he's planning to go to Henley Regatta in his striped blazer!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I hope so too. 34 counts. I am absolutely delighted regardless of what comes next.
How is it possible that he can still stand for election if he's not in prison? I don't understand that. We'll just have to hope that he will be locked away.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.