The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am certain that Snort's flowered blouse was my 91 year old mother's that we donated to Goodwill when clearing out her home to sell. It was circa 1984. He is a dumb crumb.

Reactions: 26
Do you think the scene where they said the fox had come back and she, Amaury and Nati were looking for it, was staged? If so, everyone's in on the act.
Definitely staged. The chickens died 5/6 months ago. Now they’re all suddenly being stalked by the same fox. Foxy must hold a grudge against the chateau residents for some reason. Sounds like the plot to Jaws 3 or 4.

Reactions: 47
The rose wine is from a box, hence the 'decanting'. Not sure bringing the box to the dining table fits with their table scapes.

Reactions: 33
Today, in a Facebook group, I found the perfect dessert for guests in LL.
Hey Fanny! IT CAN'T BE CHEAPER.
(water and gelatin).
Thanks, follow me for more super cheap ideas.

Reactions: 36
oh yeah and the real Clara in the comments.. right..

Clara Burnett
@ClaraBurnetttheGenuine‧2 subscribers
Left Lalande Left Tattle and Living Life

Reactions: 32
I have a sad theory that Ratso will allowed to be martyred by the fox per a Mummy edict. She might suggest they can monetize his death selling more stars to honor Grannies's dead pets. They are probably not keen on him tripping them on the stairs,etc and will visit only after he has been "disappeared"

Reactions: 21

Attachments

Reactions: 23
That's what I was taught, see a fox in daylight, watch out for rabies.
Foxes have evolved since my childhood, though.They live in cities now.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.