The Chateau Diaries #306 The Chateau Diaries has become Me, Me, Me, Me and How to Spoil Oneself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get ready for the boring videos in London: a trip to pick up her new Downton Abbey glasses, the resized rings, shopping, dinner, redecorating the flat. Buying flowers for the flat. Probably an appearance by.Kat or some other former dump crew member in London. A behind the scenes, transactional video of the Chelsea Garden show with a man who transported Gerry’s Christmas presents and crap to the dump this past fall.

Stephanie will be overdressed in her best expensive, dowdy, Mummy clothes with her dress unbuttoned far too low, her skirt hiked up way too high, teetering on designer stilettos, hauling the $200+ status umbrella and clutching the pink phone in her ginormous man hands, which manically screeching in a loud voice,

Hopes she does not need haul poor Ralso to the show since the crowds of people gathering and clamoring to pet the dog, admire the dog, and simply bask in the glow of Ratso, would be disruptive to the other people trying to simply attend the show. I can see domineering, loser Snorts cramming the poor dog into the too small vanity bag, and the dog whiNing, struggling, and barking non stop for hours.
No trip to London is complete, Gracie, without a jaunt to the Oxfam Bookstore and a reveal of their haul! Fanny and Snorts can then have Grant store it in the attic with the other books for the library addition.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
In Cap d’Agde Philip ate pizza with cheese and also ice cream later. Most people with nut allergies also have stone fruit (peaches) allergies. Fanny called the olive tree a Philip death tree ( again, his fake allergies) We have seen him scoffing down all things prepared with olive oil for years.
---

I think they are just friendly slaves. Grant has the horn for Fanny a la Boring Canuck Steve.
---

Both guys still think they can get it in with Stephanie because Philip is clearly ridiculous.
My son had multi nut allergies as a child and had regular testing. He is now 24 and is now just allergic to peanuts and one other. However, when he was about 10 he was asked to take part in a hospital controlled allergy experiment for apricots.
Thankfully he didn’t have an allergy to them but the Dr explained that they were starting to see an increase in apricot or stone allergies but didn’t know why at the time. It sounds as if it has become a common allergy now from what you say.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Grunt is just one in a long line of men who have been used by Stephanie and her mother to get free work with the enticement of “captain save a hoe”, “ white knight crap” flirtation/ sleeping with the Shittelaine, or the possibility of sleeping with her. She then gets these men to do a lot of work for her for free, or a lot of very heavy work for free. She did it to Selmar, enticed a lot of free work out of Shrek, her mother did it to the gardener that lives down the street ( and flirted with the original chapel restorer to try to work out some type of deal with him). I believe she tried to entice the antiques dealer who delivered all these “free antiques and chandeliers to the dump,” etc. She wants people to break their backs trying to help her for nothing. Something for nothing Jarvis crew mentality. She had one of the volunteers going to the pizza oven to clean it.Grunt We’ll have to learn his lesson the hard way.

She had Marie dangerously do the hard work to clean up the walls in the pizza oven room without an appropriate respirator, she had Selmar haul the dangerously heavy stones out of the floor, she has Grunt doing backbreaking work at the dump,etc. She tries to use an exploit any person who enters her orbit to get them to work outside of the area of expertise and do dangerous and backbreaking work for free.
Yet the fools do it of their own free will.

1716054594076.png

---
I don't think Fanny has ever run! We know FRK has saggy boobs but Fanny will be able to tuck hers into her knickers soon.

View attachment 2943890
She's only ever run to the cash point or the night safe to deposit the dosh.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought it was in reference to the almond (or as @C'est moi said bitter almond) tree !? Philip death tree that is.
Oh! I am mistaken. Thought it was olives
---
My son had multi nut allergies as a child and had regular testing. He is now 24 and is now just allergic to peanuts and one other. However, when he was about 10 he was asked to take part in a hospital controlled allergy experiment for apricots.
Thankfully he didn’t have an allergy to them but the Dr explained that they were starting to see an increase in apricot or stone allergies but didn’t know why at the time. It sounds as if it has become a common allergy now from what you say.
Sadly, I have given Philip another ailment to add to his list🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
$279 Lilysilk dress + $600+ shoes ( which were not gifted to her. ). The model looks unhappy to be wearing the dress,
View attachment 2943945
that looks like the frumpy frock my great aunt Vera wore to my wedding
---
No trip to London is complete, Gracie, without a jaunt to the Oxfam Bookstore and a reveal of their haul! Fanny and Snorts can then have Grant store it in the attic with the other books for the library addition.
AND, lest we forget, whilst in London, her Fanny face fillers need topping up at the derma spa! Gotta keep the Ol’ lips, cheeks and massive shiny FIVEhead inflated like a pufferfish!

IMG_0318.jpeg

---
Oh! I am mistaken. Thought it was olives
---

Sadly, I have given Philip another ailment to add to his list🤣🤣
he would be *SO* easy to get rid of shall we say…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
We should invite mirelle over to tattle for the next British French recipe exchange.

She has the same hobby. Funny, isn’t it.

IMG_4973.png

• Haha
They was some ugly shoes! She ugly, her house ugly, her fiance ugly! Just UGLY!
Truth Hedda! i had to go and look for this shoe thing you all are talking about. First of all, yeah, ugly as all hell. Second, Fake Fanny bought those herself and they delivered them when they came into the shop. No one is so enamored of this skank that they will fall all over themselves to gift her some ugly ass, albeit pricey granny shoes. Gawd she loves herself. 🤮

I, seriously, can only take this annoying, lying broad in small, spaced out bits. She is so full of a steaming pile of 💩💩💩.

• Haha
  • Heart
🎵 These shoes are made for waddlin'
And that's just what they'll do
One of these days these shoes are gonna waddle all over you.🎶
Strawberry Shoes.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
As regards to the simple, handyman Grunt: No man goes all that way, to just sit in a mangy, dirty ass kitchen and only have a cup of coffee, and/or just chat with fake old Fanny. Dude’s getting something from someone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Poor Ratso. Snippets of a day in the life of Ratso.

1. oh no, I am being twirled over the head of the Shittelaine again. Not a good way to start the morning. I will probably be carsick in the Porsche later on today. Why does she always manhandle me and forcibly rub my genitals all over her face, shoulders, and head? I feel violated..

AC95FDD5-B50B-4E00-BFAD-C9D535B2AFFF.png

2. I watch Mummy apply her make up and Daddy clip in his hair his hair and select the perfect bow. Daddy is so masculine, I want to grow up and be just like him.I already have clip on hair wiglet. Daddy donated hair to make me a wiglet exactly like the one he wears.
26BBF010-E00A-4379-A23A-EC55E2A43D88.jpeg
59DFDEA8-7C6C-4873-B8DE-67F8D613A76B.jpeg

3, oh no, here comes Mummy’s giant man hand!
6FFE09F4-7352-41A7-ADC3-9F490DF505FA.jpeg

4. Ouch, mummy is poking me in my eye again, why can’t she learn not to hurt me when petting me!
7EE8A705-7B3B-42F8-AC61-BC11C01F3CCB.png

5. oh no, Mummy is reaching for me again! Her hands are so gigantic, they scare me!
59BF2629-A5F7-487A-8F6B-26DE1CCAF736.jpeg

6. She hands me to Daddy who crams me into a carrier that is too small for me. Ouch!
CD0C24F5-7E4E-4819-A6AB-92BE505315A1.png

7. Oh no! Where are we going? The flower show? I am allergic to most of the flowers. Hope they don’t let me eat poisonous flowers.
I hate when they take me out in public, because all these crowds of people surround me, wanting to admire me and pet me. Look at them crying, someone always faints, so much hell!
25AD4123-4061-4B18-9AF5-4E4A4625C381.jpeg
641FE862-C6F7-4EBA-8151-1DE33BF101C0.jpeg

Oh no, not again! A policeman on a horse has been called in to control the crowds of people who want to admire me. I am scared of horses! Why can’t they just leave me at home?
55480D08-E299-4ABC-ACBC-20A2CDD78E66.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What time did they leave Granmas gaff? It's a 6 hour drive... Going there, they had to stop halfway at a hotel and continue the next day. Coming back they entered the kitchen at 9.30... I presume this was 9.30 am as FRK was preparing broccoli for the evening meal.
How many hours drive is it? Ton ton said eight hours Fanny said 5 - 6 ?
Fanny is a liar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
🎵 These shoes are made for waddlin'
And that's just what they'll do
One of these days these shoes are gonna waddle all over you.🎶
View attachment 2944071
She cannot even fake her surprise! what a bad actress! She is laughing and smirking behind her hand. She believes she is the always the smartest little orphan princess in every room and is delighted that she believes that she is duping everyone with her claims of another fake gift ( that she actually purchase for herself at full retail price Likely with patreon or stort rental money ). She no longer has the gift grab to use as a conduit to gift herself thousands of dollars in purchases on camera so she has to resort to huge companies spontaneously, deciding to recognize what a special snowflake, Stefanie Jarvis is and spontaneously and altruistically gift her loads of expensive presents. Right. How many times has she pulled this stunt? Dozens of times. We see you, Stephanie! You don’t fool everyone or as many people as you think.

Stephanie, of course, had to tell her self, and had to foreshadow the gift of these shoes by making them the focus of a video in her last London visit. So greedy and yet so predictable. Rinse and repeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Get ready for the boring videos in London: a trip to pick up her new Downton Abbey glasses, the resized rings, shopping, dinner, redecorating the flat. Buying flowers for the flat. Probably an appearance by.Kat or some other former dump crew member in London. A behind the scenes, transactional video of the Chelsea Garden show with a man who transported Gerry’s Christmas presents and crap to the dump this past fall.

Stephanie will be overdressed in her best expensive, dowdy, Mummy clothes with her dress unbuttoned far too low, her skirt hiked up way too high, teetering on designer stilettos, hauling the $200+ status umbrella and clutching the pink phone in her ginormous man hands, which manically screeching in a loud voice,

Hopes she does not need haul poor Ralso to the show since the crowds of people gathering and clamoring to pet the dog, admire the dog, and simply bask in the glow of Ratso, and hordes of people crying non stop and fainting at the sight of the 50% discount Ratso, would be disruptive to the other people trying to simply attend the show. I can see domineering, loser Snorts cramming the poor dog into the too small vanity bag, and the dog whiNing, struggling, and barking non stop for hours.
Panic ye not. Dogs are not allowed into the Chelsea Flower show but knowing those twats they would probably try to take him in regardless because rules do not apply to them. So I reckon Ratso will be left behind on this trip to continue bonding with FRK.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.