Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Totally agree. A 1963 baby here too, and my husband is a 1959 baby and I feel the same. I don’t understand this boomer or gen X thing until my daughter explained it to me. I heard the talking of Boomers before, of course, but thought it only applied for Americans, post war Americans anyway. Daughter says it is now a way to understand different generations… I disagree, I think it is a huge generalization. Always preferred to think differences between husband and I were because he grew up in a farm in the countryside while I grew up in a flat in the city… we are very similar but very different in so many ways…
Me too… born in 1963 hubby 1958 although it was me on the farm.

Fanny thinks she will vlog for the rest of her life. How many under 60 year olds watch her trash?

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Pekey

VIP Member
@Pekey I was thinking about your daughter who collects Murano. There is nearly always Murano listed at two auction houses I look at weekly.
If she's interested, there is Abbeys Auctions and Leonard Joel Auctions. Abbeys take down each weekly auction about 24 hours after the sale but Leonard Joel leave their photos and results up for a few days so you can see how much each lot achieved. LJ is at the more expensive end of the market, Abbeys less so. However, Abbeys is not to be dismissed . . . we have made some extremely fortunate purchases . . . it all depends if you know your market and recognise what it is you are looking at. Since your daughter is a collector of Murano she would have honed her eye. You can also phone and ask for a condition report if the written online description is not sufficient.
Thank you Gertie...... I will tell her! :)

• Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Off topic. Click and watch a few seconds to see who appeared on Hannah’s camera while looking at a dress in London.( not one of the Dump crew). Hint: Fanny has probably adopted one of his popular songs as her theme song at the Dump: Do ya think I’m Sexy?…..

Last edited:
  • Haha

Imperious Me

VIP Member
Not to be a Debbie Downer on all their hard work, but how the heck does anyone get in or out of that bath? There's a slope on the back, a step in the way the only place you can get in, do you hang onto the glass? God help anyone losing their balance! :rolleyes:
1715197210049.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

M&MsMom

VIP Member
@Pekey and @Gertrude Maud, as well as anyone else who watches Linda Vater........I can't keep remember who else watches her!

Since it's been raining all weekend, I've been spring cleaning, washing walls, moving furniture around, etc. I was in my family room today and decided to just let vlogs run without me choosing which ones to play so I could just have something to listen to while cleaning. A couple came up that I didn't like, so I deleted them and moved on to the next suggestion. Up came one of Linda Vater's from yesterday. Whoop-di-do! She was at a garden center and buying herself a Mother's Day gift. I let it run, but when I sat down to take a bit of a break and it was still running, she had moved to her kitchen.

What fresh hell is this? These glasses? I was enjoying a cold Diet Mountain Dew, and when I snort-laughed, it went right up my nose!

1714936882758.png

• Haha

Hedda Hopper

VIP Member
Her pronunciation of brocante is getting as ridiculous as the size of her forehead. Who walks round a Chateau in mud covered boots-vile people
---
Philip the daft prick thinking a dealer would still have a plate from a year ago -what a twat most people work and can't just hoard. Wonder how much the tray cost to go into the container. Another sodding Cachepot-that boy is on the spectrum me thinks
Which spectrum? 🤣

• Haha

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
I do hope nobody is referring to me, as you’d be sorely mistaken! I merely pointed out that those dresses weren’t being purchased, and before that that the laundry room did contain some of the new pipework for the ‘heating’ system. Do correct me if I’m wrong however!

One need only look at the rest of my comment history to see that I find little lord Fauntleroy and his laughable attempts at pretending to be in a heterosexual relationship as odious as the rest of us!
You feeling a little self-conscious fickle.cauliflower?

• Haha

Kickintheass

VIP Member
Fleuries weren't wearing life jackets on board. Just the neat gas canister ones would have been good. Mind you the rest of the team on board weren't either. One looked a bit like Amury.

• Wow

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
There's a lot of rolling of Rs here. The Farmers being the most difficult to understand and of course if they really want to throw you off, they revert to the local Patois of which there are 4 in the Vendee so if that starts we're stuffed.

Then of course you have the greeting kisses, one if you don't know ther person very well and four if you do. Takes forever to arrive of leave anywhere if you know everyone very well. :ROFLMAO: :whistle:
---

She can get Davey to design a whole new garden.

Le jardin de conteneurs de stockage abandonné

View attachment 2923058View attachment 2923059
Even with a controlled environment in a container garden Fanny would have trouble growing more than 1 flower, 3 radishes, and 5 rhubarb stalks at a time.

• Haha