Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

huydecirku

VIP Member
Who are the costume couple?
A costuber. She has her own channel

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

C'est moi

VIP Member
In fact, whytf didn't Despicable fanny and Thrush attend? You'd think it would be right up their street! Probably way too up market for them. They would have been chucked out as riff-raff.

• Haha
  • Heart

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
@dba750
7 minutes ago
Cracks me up, filling boxes with books, but the shelves are still full

@paulakershaw5452
41 minutes ago
Unbelievable View attachment 2917549

@susanakurdi3563
45 minutes ago
A cocktail for disasters

user-oi7dx8tu1f
1 hour ago
Those containers will do excellent job of "passive" decluttering. Two years and the contents will be reduced to landfill material and no one will have to make any painful decisions whether or not to keep the items. Haul them off, Poof - be gone and Voila! problem solved.

@fletcherchambliss1590
1 hour ago
I’m truly stunned you are considering this at all. Not just the books but the furniture. It will all be ruined. There has to be another way.

EVEN KINDLY DUDE SUPERFAN IS CRITICAL. WOW.
@kindlydude
3 hours ago (edited)
Well, at least she got the books organized by subject & knows now what is a priority. If she finds space in unfinished rooms will it be less damp than the containers though? In former vlogs it seemed some spaces in the attic were open to the outside air.

@ludovica8221
2 hours ago
@curiousbug24 They have a really big house and are "maximalists" They dont need to get rid of anything, just move stuff about a bit (indoors)

WTF?

@joyfairclough4686
19 hours ago
I think the containers are being hauled away to a facility which is temperature and humidity controlled. I don’t think they’re going to sit outside for a couple of years

@oliverpavic275
2 hours ago
At least then they’ll have to get rid of some of useless clutter these two hoard
---
loulabelle4889
10 hours ago (edited)
As Phillip keeps buying books why wasn't he helping you and Grant? The chapel is looking excellent such excellent talent you have there. Still see your serving Rose in a decanter where's the ice bucket for it? most Rosés are not intended to be aged but rather drunk young and chilled. In this sense, rosé doesn't need to be decanted. What happens to guests and children who require a different type of food?
Are all these comments about the stupid idea of putting the hoard into containers, being deleted?

• Haha

C'est moi

VIP Member
Maybe she is there to see the 3 mast ship that is arriving for the Olympics carrying the torch ??
This she would vlog . $$$
That was in Marseille last night I think. I somehow doubt that the gruesome twosome, Despicable fanny and Thrush, would set foot in Marseille. Most brits still think it's like French Connection. Mind you, you wouldn't want to get lost in cité Nord you'd get the whole Bonfire of the Vanities vibe four fold!

• Heart

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
If/ when Mummy gets back to the dump I think she will be sad about the lack of hens.
Just why would Fanny not mention pine marten’s killing them ? She is not usually shy in making a big deal of death.
I still think it was Ratso either killing them, or chasing them and giving them a heart attack, as this is also a way of killing hens.
The hen house had been sponsored , the little musical instruments donated by a viewer , why are there not more questions in the comments section as to WHERE ARE the HENS?
If Pavlina were still there I think the hens might be too.
Yeah and where’s Kirsty? Did she fail to take care of them maybe?

• Haha
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
@joymoore7934
55 minutes ago
Does anyone know how many rooms in the chateau

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮STEPHANIE IS BACK! What a liar, Steohanie has said there were 49 rooms at the Dump. Now she is trying to back track, as usual. MANIPULATION AND DAMAGE CONTROL AS USUAL. Look at her trying to minimize the amount of rooms available to only 19 rooms and then say they don’t have reinforced floors. Smoke and mirrors, lies, and manipulation 24/7 .
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
28 minutes ago (edited)
In an interview, Stephanie was talking about 21 rooms once Natti's and Gerry's were finished. I don't know if bathrooms were counted or the older staff rooms that are being fixed up now. They have two storage rooms filled with furniture in the workyard area and attic spaces like Narnia, but most don't have reinforced floors yet.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

a_highland_life
9 minutes ago
Didn’t we already do the books recently, you should insulate the storage vans or the books and maybe the panelling might get ruined

tinakersey3813
32 minutes ago
Make sure the containers don’t leak your books may be damaged and also don’t have insurance to cover the contents in the containers
Stephanie said there were 40 rooms at the Dump, not 49. My error in typing.

• Heart

brassy

I thought she looked as rough as arseholes.
They don’t eat… when Fanny and Snorts were over for the weekend she literally couldn’t even boil an egg…. she’s also from the fashion world prior to her chateau and shagging the french handyman life… no doubt she’s on the white powder …..

• Haha
  • Wow

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
Funny you should mention astroturf pathways.

Last weekend we went on a walk organised by our local historical association. We were really keen to see one of the homes owned by Robert O'Hara Burke, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_O'Hara_Burke, a famous Australian explorer and at one stage, a Castlemaine resident.
Anyway, the present owner who is an artist (every third person in Castlemaine is an 'artist') had kindly allowed a tour of the house.
The garden is very shaded so she and her husband had laid areas of plastic grass but oh my god, they had laid it down the long central hall of the house and in one of the rooms. o_O
Noice.
As a gardener who put in a 'mow' line ie flat pavers along all long edges that the grass butts up to, I can see that all those little concrete edges will not be able to be mowed up against, so that's a lot of edge trimming.................a lot. The answer for those peeps will then be astroturf. It'll look nasty, but the maintenance may be easier.

Hedda Hopper

VIP Member
I believe they were just trying them on.

There was quite a bit of discussion on how they didn’t really fit as they weren’t made to either of their sizes, as the eccentric couple made them for themselves (for the Bath ball).
Thanks for the clarification. They were probably hoping that Fanny and PP would order something. They must have brought a lot of luggage. Those costumes take up a lot of space.

AndAnotherName

VIP Member
You’d be surprised at how many filters are available for that. If you watch the wider Petherickverse vlogs you’ll see them in the background looking there usual size. I believe France passed some laws requiring influencers of any kind to report any filters/editing used to enhance physical appearance.

Maybe he should pass it on to Manor & Maker. Oops. I should not be fat-shaming. Then again I am no sylph-like maid either. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
I don't think that is pee on the bag I have never seen a dog cock its leg and form a semi circle and no dribbles. The bag is undoubtedly dirty and left on the floor the dog could piss up it. Why in hells name don't they have a bread basket on the table. The food looked good but very small portions because Cod and arctichokes are expensive and MarIE will have the smallest budget. With the numbers at the table each meal time Fanny isn't even filling the B n B 3 nights a week as there would be 12 guests or is it because they no longer have 5 lettable rooms. Imagine having MariIE come in to cook for 6 people at a time as full time Chef even if she is self employed
Agree - and dof pee doesn't look like that when stained

Reactions: 14

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
The reason I posted about the Stephanie/ Pottie first class accommodations on the one hour 22 minute train trip from Tokyo to the town where the monkeys lived, was because I had watched Hannah‘s new video earlier tonight. When I read the comments to her video, a viewer had mentioned a channel about a British man whom I believe has taught English in Japan for the past several years and has a popular YouTube channel called Abroad in Japan (290 videos about life in Japan/ 3 million subscribers, Suck it Stephanie!!! ).

When I looked at the channel, there were a couple of videos about expensive train travel in Japan, and bullet trains in Japan. I will post them both below. He is a bit abrasive but his videos seem entertaining. He has a couple of videos where he reads and reacts to withering comments about himself. Looks like an interesting channel. You may want to check out the channel and see if any of the videos seem interesting to you.

Inside Japan’s Most LUXURIOUS Train 🇯🇵 FIRST Class in Hokkaido

What Riding Japan’s FIRST Class Overnight Train is Like 🚅

12 things not to do in Japan.
I watched him years ago for some time, but the more his wealth grew, the more grew his ego and I couldn’t stand most of his friends. Some are so over the top with their personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 14