The Chateau Diaries #302 Stay home and renovate the damn chito

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still brooding over Marie's lamb shoulder.
It's one of the great meats, treated with lots of love and respect, a good boning knife, butcher's twine and FINESSE, has about a million mouth-watering, slow-cooked permutations, not one referred to in that thing Marie served.
It's soul food* and she didn't cook it that way. Cooks from Beirut to Shanghai to Chateauroux rub their hands in anticipation when they think of a nice big chunk of lamb shoulder.
Nor does she have a single clue, living in the heart of France. I mean, the supermarche butcher could have given her some advice. Not to mention the shitoo's 5,000 cookbooks.
I'm personally affronted.
Interesting you’re coming back to Marie’s destruction of that poor defenseless lamb shoulder. I’ve been prepping this evening to make lamb and apricot tagine tomorrow. It’s served with mint couscous. It takes me extra time as I’m not skilled with lamb or venison, so I prep the day before. It takes most of the day to slow cook but it is totally worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I watched the video, yes Billy and the wire was deliberate, the camera focused so long on it. Who remebers the expensive auction finds bought for the grand salon? Never seen them placed in any rooms. How many times did we ahve to watch the cut out photos of them being placed around the room, after Philip had told Amoury how to place the panelling.

Where is that paneling being stored? In the cold wet uninsulated room where it would have be installed, how much deterioration?

Looking back the exposure of expensive furniture, china etc only started once Philip came on the scene. before it was travel and clothes, very little was bought or spent on the building.

Have they bought containers to store stuff on the property? Does that mean he is moving his precious out of the building?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Pekey is back home and now I am trying to catch up!
Daut and I had a lovely time and the weather was great in Sydney.

Was there ANY renovations and is Fanny travelling???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I HOPE Snorty is COMPLETELY BALD BY THE END OF THIS YEAR.THEY ARE INTENTIONALLY HIDING THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF EUROS/DOLLARS IN AUCTION PURCHASES FROM VIEWERS.
I hope Stephanie goes bald too or at least gets mange

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Snorty, don't you dare wag your friggin finger in my face you lazy, no-nothing, grifting loser. I'm not interested in anything you have to say.
1714256049141.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Ack!!! Is Phil from Chateau sans wife moving in with the Pethericks?!? Is he giving up on his chateau dream?!? Did he finally get tired of all the comments over his disingenuous behavior?!? Tune in tomorrow to find out, same bat time, same bat channel.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
All those cookbooks and the shitoo crew repeatedly try to make the same two things: lasagna and lemon meringue pie. Every time is getting worse. That lasagna looked like slop.

View attachment 2899957View attachment 2899958
How many times do we have to tell them to let the lasagna sit & rest before serving. Every damn weekend they leave the guest dinners sitting out getting cold, but lasagna they pull directly out of the oven, plunk down on the table, and immediately start eating.
In my 63 years on this earth I have never seen lasagna served with slices of tomato ontop....but I'm just a simple merican so what do I know?😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Questions, questions...

The books. The sodding books! She emptied a tonne of books out of a corridor somewhere in the shithole. They went into what became armoires first workshop. Armoire moved them out when he moved in and I seem to remember them going into the open fronted barn where patrons were fortunate enough to dine for the first ever patron day. That place with all the peacock tit and the jag under a tarp. Were they moved from there to...?

Shipping containers are, I guess, what Fanny will be using as storage containers? Where the actual duck are these going to be, or are already, situated? Short of putting them deep, deep within the forest they are going to be visible to all! As a paying customer I would be mighty pissed off that 1. My vacay accommodation is a real life, bone fide, construction site and that 2. My vacay stay is in the middle of a HomeBox site. And Despicable fanny offers no discount for this. Quelle horror.

You simply cannot do this to paying guests. And certainly not at the prices Despicable fanny charges. I don't know who it says more about... the deluded guests, who would put up with anything and pay any price to be close to their idol. Or Despicable fanny for thinking that it's ok to expect guests to stay in such surroundings and pay the outrageous prices.

It beggers belief.

• Heart
  • Wow
Shipping containers are, I guess, what Fanny will be using as storage containers? Where the actual duck are these going to be, or are already, situated?
What a lovely holiday shot....... here I am at LaLaLande in front of a shipping container decorated with Peacock poo and a insane woman and her mangy fiance moving Auction Crap in and out of it.
Maybe she could grow a couple of those jasmine vines up them for we all know those containers will be sitting there Forever !!!! :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I don't have the super smell ability, but I swear I smell carolinegoodfornothing:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Snorty, don't you dare wag your friggin finger in my face you lazy, no-nothing, grifting loser. I'm not interested in anything you have to say.
View attachment 2901632
I am glad you bought this up. I detest the way he always uses his lady finger pointing at her . He is not well brought up.
It is rude to point you lazy boring dull juvenile hoarder etc etc.
I doubt he will learn any etiquette from his €200 stash of books.
Whilst...I am at it,Fanny holding a demi tasse /coffee cup with two hands is also declasse. So there!!

• Heart
  • Haha
The insecticide has gone to someone’s head, it looks like CD bio has been amended. Renaissance 😂
It is still full of lies, Pottie did not buy the Dump in 2005. He purchased 10% interest in the Dump in 2019 ( for $100,000 or less) . I think it was for his apartment. 14 years after former boyfriend Baghead and Fanny purchased the Dump. Pottie was not her best friend at the time of the purchase, but was her current boyfriend. She forgets to mention that also. She doesn’t want to look like a sleazy woman and alienate viewers so she’s changed them both to status of “ best friends” in the bio. Yeah, during cd videos, she refer to them differently. She changes her bio and background constantly on chateau DIY, CD, the websites, interviews wit news agencies, articles, etc.

She has done the same regarding claims of Nick not being her boyfriend, then being her boyfriend. She’s done it with Jerry. He was her brother, he was not her brother, he was a friend he was like a brother, Etc.

LIES, ALWAYS LIES, EVERY DAY, ALL DAY. CONTROL BY CHAOS CREATED BY ONGOING MOUNTAINS OF LIES AND DECEIT.

DUMP OWNERSHIP

I still don’t believe it is only Stephanie and Baghead on the original deed to the Dump. either from the beginning, or at the point when they realized they couldn’t renovate and flip the dump as originally planned, I believe Isabelle and Derek were either granted a life estate In the 50% share of the Dump owned by Stephanie which enables Isabelle a right to stay at the dump until her death. It may also give her certain rights to make certain decisions as to the dump.( I don’t know how French law woukd handle this) OR Stephanie was lying as usual, and the dump is actually under Isabel’s name, and Stephanie has an interest in the estate which will become vest and only become permanent upon Isabelle’s death. OR Isabelle and Stephanie jointly own 50% of the dump. I am not sure what the arrangements would be, but I know that they are not as Stephanie states. Remember, whenever she opens her mouth or type to call me, she is lying 80%+ of the time. NO EXCEPTIONS.

I believe the reason that Derek invested money into the dump was because it was going to be a quick fix business deal, and they were going to flip the dump and make money for themselves, Stephanie, and Baghead. Bankhead, within pay off the mortgage, said he took out to purchase his portion of the dump and make a profit also. Stephanie likely invested proceeds from her divorce and thought she was going to make some additional cash on it also. Derek, the businessman, thought he could do a cheap renovation of the dump and sell it and make lots of money like he did with the previous nursing home and likely their seven bedroom house that I believe the most likely uses a private off the grid nursing home and sold right around the time that the dump purchase was made.

Derek believed in doing things poorly and cheaply, likely the same way as they ran their care facilities. He likely put the cheapest roof possible on top of the chapel. Recall that Baghead wanted them to get an architect and the appropriate professionals consulted in order to figure out how to renovate the dump, but Derek did not want to spend the money, and proceeded to bulldoze and take out important support walls, etc. The work performed under his guidance was done shoddily and improperly.

When he died and his stream of income from other sources went away, nothing was done at the dump at all, except more patchwork to addressed emergency situations, until Stephanie was able to hit the pandemic lockdown YouTube mother lode and crafted her storyline that she was a little orphan princess, who spent years and years alone by herself at the dump, pining away for dear pervy daddy Derek. Untrue. Of course, she was still vacationing, nonstop heavily, and I do not believe she ever spent time alone at the dump ( and if she did, it was very brief time. She was not alone at the dump by herself, pining away from her father, for decades). She had the caretakers who stayed in the Baghead cabin, mommy was present on the premises most of the time, Jerry came to spend time at the dump, she had friends who came to the dump, etc.

When she realize they were money for manipulating people on YouTube, Stephanie set up her ebegging campaigns based upon the elaborate poor little me stories designed to talk at the heartstrings of others. She also hired her cast member Philip to play her besotted boyfriend/fiancé. Supposedly, Stephanie, Philip, and potty conspire together to create storylines several weeks and months in advance.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Welcome back @Pekey !!! I am glad you and your daughter had a lovely time in Sydney for a much-deserved holiday!!! ❤

In my 63 years on this earth I have never seen lasagna served with slices of tomato ontop....but I'm just a simple merican so what do I know?😀
My dear @MsMuir, the Shitoo has given us a rare glimpse into "never-seen before culinary abysmal monstrosities delights", such as peaches and tuna, MariA's weird flower covered meals, FRK's version of mince & tatties... They're a special bunch on The Island of Misfit Toys!

@mrp67, "why you no have peaches & tuna on your menu at the sammie shop?!?" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ah, the Shitoo dining experience- a box of Kraft dinner looks delicious in comparison.

• Haha
  • Heart
All dogs shake their toys - mine does with me holding it at the other end - this doesn't mean they will also attack chickens or any other animal. Dogs need to run off lead - and I really don't think Ratso killed the chickens. Supervised off lead walks are essential to dogs.
Until Lancelot is properly trained (which will never happen) he needs to be kept on a leash when around other vulnerable animals especially since his breed has a strong prey instinct.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Didn’t Stephanie put the chapel furnishings into a couple of containers also?
How many rental containers does now have at the dump?

Is every single room with a dump in the outbuildings all filled up with crap? There isn’t enough room to put several pieces of furniture? Wilder, gruesome twosome constantly buying more and more and more and more and more furniture in crap for the dump if it is too full to even accommodate shifting furniture from one room?

Has Stephanie procured even more storage units in London or could they become so stuffed full of crap that she is having to move items into storage containers at the dump?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.