The Chateau Diaries #302 Stay home and renovate the damn chito

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2901194View attachment 2901181

egendarytwinsna8808
1 hour ago
is Philip a hoarder?

oliviadekoning4295
9 hours ago
Are you going to have a library?

lphelan100
13 hours ago
Oh no…..you just cleared out all of those books upstairs!
Those 'books upstairs' went in one of the workshops... Amaury was working around them..
---
Whose pillows are on the chair? Where does your pre boyfriend sleep?
The alcohol in that side table…who has that in their bedroom?
Pee pee is covering her ‘ dressing table’ in tat.
Snorts ruins everything.
She has a chocolate maker in her bedroom now too??
---
Gerry’s your brother!
We used to say Bob's your uncle, Fanny's your aunt... who knew!
---
I am trying to look like a poor vulnerable exhausted girl.
Comments saying they are her ‘you tube mothers!!!,’ and she must not over do it. Do they mean the Botox?
---

Did you see what was right next to Pee pee. APPLESAUCE! He has to have his jam with everything, even minced slop.
Aww.. look how he adores his beloved... oh wait...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Watch Ratso violently shake his new toy, much like he has likely shaken the chickens and roosters he has chased and caught. That is why Ratso needs to be kept away from the peahens and peacocks, it is his natural high prey instinct. Good owners would make sure he is not off leash to protect him from chasing creatures, Notice that the dog is spent the day with Marie and that Marie, not Stephanie, is feeding him dinner. Again cold/ flu plagues Stephanie comments that the dinner “ smells very good.”
All dogs shake their toys - mine does with me holding it at the other end - this doesn't mean they will also attack chickens or any other animal. Dogs need to run off lead - and I really don't think Ratso killed the chickens. Supervised off lead walks are essential to dogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why is she moving the paneling now if renovations cannot happen during the B&B season????? Something’s up and doesn’t make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Same, with one exception, the only company i want is my sweet little pup. He lays next to me, or puts his head on me, usually sits outside the can, waiting to see if I survived the latest, er.. issue. Thankfully, he doesn’t judge.
I recently saw on Facebook:
Living with a dog 90% consists of following each other around, watching each other go potty and wondering what the other has in their mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don’t know what a stinkbug smells like, but I do have what I call super smell. I’ve heard it tends to happen to people that get migraines.🤷‍♀️
Same with my daughter, she says the super smell ability can also be a curse

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
O.K.....your post made me watch Permasmile's vlog. So right off the bat, Oh my God, that was brutal to watch....and I couldn't really fast forward with gay abandon because I was looking for where they said Philip was there. Once I found it, I listened to it several times and it's not clear, to me at least, that the "here" meant right then and there.

But I did hear one of them say - Viv I think? - that Philip is really strong. I don't know, but I find that quite hard to believe!
Strong smelling!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
During Covid the Hong Kong government established a make-shift Quarantine Camp at the airport built from shipping containers. Incoming travelers who tested positive were housed in the isolation camp, while more serious cases were hospitalized.
I'd argue that HK's Quarantine Camp accommodation was superior to anything at Fanny's decrepit, filthy, bleep hoard house.
1714251131411.png
1714251170885.png

1714251325783.png
1714251269041.png
1714251283808.png
1714251306163.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Same with my daughter, she says the super smell ability can also be a curse
My husband is a super smeller and super taster. It really is a blessing and a curse. I get tired of him complaining about smells I don't even notice. He should have been a perfumer or a sommelier.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Still brooding over Marie's lamb shoulder.
It's one of the great meats, treated with lots of love and respect, a good boning knife, butcher's twine and FINESSE, has about a million mouth-watering, slow-cooked permutations, not one referred to in that thing Marie served.
It's soul food* and she didn't cook it that way. Cooks from Beirut to Shanghai to Chateauroux rub their hands in anticipation when they think of a nice big chunk of lamb shoulder.
Nor does she have a single clue, living in the heart of France. I mean, the supermarche butcher could have given her some advice. Not to mention the shitoo's 5,000 cookbooks.
I'm personally affronted.

Last edited:
  • Heart
No surprise - it appears Fanny's away traveling again this week.

It's hard for Fanny to post Patreon vlogs on a Saturday because :
  • she's packing on Saturday and rushing away from the shitoo for the week (after having dinner with guests on the Friday night), or
  • she's rushing back to the shitoo & swooping in for cocktails just in time for Saturday night dinner with the guests
1714252216702.jpeg

Hello from Lalande everyone!

I'm writing to let you know that this week's Patreon video will be posted on Sunday (tomorrow) again. It's made me realise that it's tricky for me to post on a Saturday during our guest season, because Friday and Saturday nights are the evenings that I spend with our guests, so I tend not to have enough time to film and edit within a single day. Would you rather I let you know each week when it will be posted, as I'm doing now, or should I just post on Saturday or Sunday depending on when it's finished? Please let me know what you'd prefer!

Lots of love to you all from Lalande,

Stephanie x

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Nothing makes sense there. That’s why we’re all here.
500,000 euro spent so far on the chapel ….I did not see VS1 diamond encrusted stars.. I’m quite sure it was old gold paint!! but expenses going up every day you say Fanny… go please …give us a break ..drink some more blood and practice ur voodoo rituals..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
No surprise - it appears Fanny's away traveling again this week.

It's hard for Fanny to post Patreon vlogs on a Saturday because :
  • she's packing on Saturday and rushing away from the shitoo for the week (after having dinner with guests on the Friday night), or
  • she's rushing back to the shitoo & swooping in for cocktails just in time for Saturday night dinner with the guests
View attachment 2901538
Hello from Lalande everyone!

I'm writing to let you know that this week's Patreon video will be posted on Sunday (tomorrow) again. It's made me realise that it's tricky for me to post on a Saturday during our guest season, because Friday and Saturday nights are the evenings that I spend with our guests, so I tend not to have enough time to film and edit within a single day. Would you rather I let you know each week when it will be posted, as I'm doing now, or should I just post on Saturday or Sunday depending on when it's finished? Please let me know what you'd prefer!

Lots of love to you all from Lalande,

Stephanie x
Fanny’s fake engagement ring has already disappeared.
Why did she do this fake engagement? I recall Marie’s face when she announced this In SA. It was not happy surprised but weird surprised.
Fanny definitely does not want anyone to think she is engaged to the love of her life. / creature.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Fanny’s fake engagement ring has already disappeared.
Why did she do this fake engagement? I recall Marie’s face when she announced this In SA. It was not happy surprised but weird surprised.
Fanny definitely does not want anyone to think she is engaged to the love of her life. / creature.
I think PP is embarrassed about being labeled as a poodle boy and diaper bag carrier. He wants some respect, damn it! Fanny never refers to him as her fiance, always boyfriend. He's the one who has always wanted to be married. Remember in one of their joint interviews he brought it up and she just laughed it off? I think that really stung. He's determined to get what he thinks is owed to him. Fanny's going to continue to play him like the puppet he is. She still holds all the cards. He has absolutely no other plan for his future. No education, no career, no connections - nada, just like Marie. I'm sure if someone more to Fanny's liking comes along and is willing to play her game, she'll ditch him. That whole engagement scenario was just Fanny continuing to lead him on and get views. He may have taken it seriously, but she sure as hell didn't. It was the worst proposal ever - no romance and a ring without a stone in it! How lame and embarrassing! Why didn't he propose in her favorite place - Venice? They go there often enough. Just more evidence that he's phony and doesn't understand romantic love at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.