The Chateau Diaries #302 Stay home and renovate the damn chito

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Fanny just want to show she is French and use French words loudly in her vlog.
HOW is this like a caberet?

Where is Curtsey and why have the chapel restorers been MIA?

Talk was of Isable coming back in May? Bets anyone? I cannot imagine with the absolutely decrepit state of the place she will wish to return.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Back to lalacelle their go fund me was for 6,000 the miraculous quote the date after the stone wall fell down in high winds (ophs for got to say the ivy made it happen by growing through the stones, the frost and the rain). Started March 2022 still going, still getting contibutions nearly 20K raised. If you watch the go fund me video Tony looks very uncomfortable licking lips, wheres a body language guy!!!!!!!

people who are lying tend to get a dry mouth and will swallow often or lick their lips. If the person is restricting movement, compressing his lips or has a noticeably negative reaction to the question, your radar should be on, according to psychologytoday.com.

Micheal Petherick go fund me started April 2020 for 25,000 achieved 31,000 no donations since 2022.

Whose the biggest grifter??? Terry or Micheal? If you look at the wall in the video high winds didn't blow that over. the digger which appeared the next day to start pulling the rest of it down did it IMHO. But thats just me.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Does Fanny just want to show she is French and use French words loudly in her vlog.
HOW is this like a caberet?

Where is Curtsey and why have the chapel restorers been MIA?

Talk was of Isable coming back in May? Bets anyone? I cannot imagine with the absolutely decrepit state of the place she will wish to return.
I never understood how those table lamps work.. I never see any cables attached.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I never understood how those table lamps work.. I never see any cables attached.
USB lamps . They are brilliant and are a great alternative to candles where safety is key and often insurance does not allow candles at events now.
I have a very useful if ugly reading lamp that is USb and I can clip it to where ever I wish to sit and read if the light is not good and no electric socket is available in a convenient place.
Below are good looking ones IMO.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why aren’t they asking Dana and Dan for help at PayDay?

At least, both of them live in the reality and know who they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I suggest FRK watch this and take notes. The guys prepare a themed afternoon luncheon for 30 guests as part of a fundraiser.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So stupid MarIE has received emails interested in the 3 day patreon chef experience. Today, sorry it's late, yesterday when she received the mails was Thursday. She's going to answer them after the weekend... wtaf!
1714085361300.png

And you don't want to know what this yellow block is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
So sanitary... :sick:
Girl, you are a damn messy fool.
Stories #903.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Why is she struggling to edit vlogs? What was she doing all of last week since the first B&B guests left????? There was no opportunity to edit between then and getting “stick”??????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Do you think patrons could sign the back of Marie’s new workbench as a special surprise?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
USB lamps . They are brilliant and are a great alternative to candles where safety is key and often insurance does not allow candles at events now.
I have a very useful if ugly reading lamp that is USb and I can clip it to where ever I wish to sit and read if the light is not good and no electric socket is available in a convenient place.
Below are good looking ones IMO.
I have that one from pooky, it is so useful. I use it a lot when out in the garden during summer evenings.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Snorts bought a book about dining in a chateau. Give it to the guests then they can see what they are missing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Ugh. Ah-mary shore done took her time on that stupid countertop. Next, please haul that nasty ass, germ-infested table outside and give it a good belt sanding. Then about a hundred coats of polyurethane. Maybe set a piece of glass on top? I can't believe those people prepare food and eat off that disgusting thing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.