The Chateau Diaries #163 Stephanie Jarvis the Złoty Spinster, Village Pump and Town Bike.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the last 12 patron videos Fanny & Snorty painted their noses & nails, Amuary & Oncle Steve watered the garden, and Ian the plaster found a live wire. There is zero, zilch, nothing, sweet Fanny Adams happening at the shiteau except lots of talk and even more spending.

- Davy - plans for the lake & will be lucky if any of it is done by 2024.
- Givenchy Auction - I spent 7,000 Euro's for a Secretarie desk
- Daddy's tiles (which will never be installed) and picking a paint colour for the Turret
- Heating Update - I need another 300K
- Patron Day Announced
- Venice - plans for the lake & little creatures
- Amuary's birthday + watering the garden
- Interview with Tante Chantal & Oncle Stephen
- Chelsea Flower Show - I spend 6,200 pounds on a pergola (+ more spending in London)
- Sneak Peak - Marquis Suite (You paid for it, but Ch4 has dibs so you can't see)
- Paint on my Nose - see everyone, I do work at the shiteau!!!
- May - spending update bs & let's look at the paneling again

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
043CEEB1-83F1-4E1A-8EFB-B18D9FEA7FEF.jpeg

@Le Baiseur, looks like the sticker is upside down. I flipped it, zoomed in & messed with some levels. Maybe it’s 1650 or £650 or something completely different?
32B407DB-4123-4320-9A6F-2D5793FD9FE3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
How many videos has she made about restoring the pond? Whenever she has Davy in a video, most of the time he is just repeating information that he has relayed over and over, with little, if any, new information. All of it is just one stalling tactic after another. I cannot wait to redo the pond but it may be another couple of years.

The same postponement tactics she has used for heating, the pond, the apartments, etc. Rinse and repeat.

IMHO, I wonder if Fanny will try to take some of the pond money to put towards buying out Larkin but will never disclose that to viewers or Patrons. Instead she will just say she has money set aside, and postpone the projects for years.
If she does that, I think it would be a clear violation of the tax-free association rules, right? Just another reason why the accounts are so important. The money is going somewhere…and it’s not the pond, heating, or a myriad of other things.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think some water gates under a bridge are damaged, they can’t be moved anymore.

baby was walking some streams around lalande and showed the gates, in an older video. The mystery of the lake or something.

Reactions: 14
How many videos has she made about restoring the pond? Whenever she has Davy in a video, most of the time he is just repeating information that he has relayed over and over, with little, if any, new information. All of it is just one stalling tactic after another. I cannot wait to redo the pond but it may be another couple of years.

The same postponement tactics she has used for heating, the pond, the apartments, etc. Rinse and repeat.

IMHO, I wonder if Fanny will try to take some of the pond money to put towards buying out Larkin but will never disclose that to viewers or Patrons. Instead she will just say she has money set aside, and postpone the projects for years.
She didn’t touch any money “she said” for months after it started rolling in. She’s been delaying and delaying and delaying. But she’s also been vacationing and vacationing and vacationing. She such a bleeping liar.

Fanny is definitely hiding the name of the survey company and the date of the survey. Covered with her hand and then with a file folder. Fanny lies as easily as she breathes.
Should be easy to find, it’s the only firm within 200 miles that could do it. Do your thing Kiki!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Yes…I think that’s pretty much what they do here! Just cut down the trees, leave the stumps, and flood! There’s even been times when people in entire towns were relocated to build a lake…and they don’t even bother to tear down the buildings. Just flood the whole town in place! When there’s droughts, sometimes the buildings reappear. Much different than France.
They also flooded a bunch of cemeteries when they did KY lake! They gave families notice and they would move their bodies for them but if nobody spoke up, they were left!

The water police did tell Fanny that the pond had to be smaller.
So is it a pond or a lake? It sounds like she wants a chateau on a lake but what she really has is a farmhouse with a small fishing hole

• Haha
  • Heart
Who at the Chateau looks after the housekeeping. Someone must be changing the sheets on the beds from the B&B, clean the rooms and bathrooms between guests. Are these workers just not seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The 'lake' was always and will always be, at best, a pond, and now it's going to be a much smaller pond.
Cultural significance to the local town my ass.

At a minimum, Fanny is going to lose approx. 10.5% of the 'pond' to wetland around the shore.
The depth of the 'pond' is only 1.5m (2m in a couple of places). That's between 4'10" - 6'5". That not a lake, a pond, or a swamp - that's a bathtub.

The 'pond' area is 1.9 HA which = 19,000 metres.
Estimated dimensions of the 'pond' are 190m long x 100m wide = 19,000 m
Maintain 10m wetland barrier around the edge of the pond = 190m x 10m wide = 1,900m
Reinstate the stream along the chateau edge of the pond = 50m x 2m = 100 m
1,900m + 100m = 2,000m
2,000m/19,000m= 10.5%

1658370878772.png

Reactions: 33
If she does that, I think it would be a clear violation of the tax-free association rules, right? Just another reason why the accounts are so important. The money is going somewhere…and it’s not the pond, heating, or a myriad of other things.
Fanny has little to no boundaries in her own life and I think she has the same lack of respect for legal rules that would prevent her from using designated association funds in an unauthorized manner. I would not be surprised if her accounts are a total shitshow and that she has co-mingled personal and association funding monies, and has blurred the lines between personal indulgences and restoration funding and the accounts from which such expenses would be paid.

IMHO, Fanny has a long-standing and well known inability/ refusal to follow rules and manage funds, so much that her mother had to have Fannys spending overseen by others. Yet, despite her inability to manage money and her excessive spending sprees, she failed to have a financial advisor to monitor the association accounts and her spending.

This is not Fanny being an airhead, disorganized, free spirited, or flaky. Despite her past conduct/ history in failing to manage money properly and rein in her out of control spending, she and Mummy knowingly did not appoint or hire someone with financial experience to oversee Fannys/the associations spending, etc. Why would they fail to do so?

IMHO, because rules don’t apply to the little orphan princess and she wanted to make sure she could use the association monies freely whenever and however she wanted as a tax free piggy bank with no oversight. And as usual, I would surmise that she wildly and inappropriately overspent, and most likely failed to follow association guidelines, probably co-mingled funds with non association accounts, etc.

Having the tax free association saves Fanny from paying approx (my super rough guesstimate based upon adding up her monthly Patreon income for 2021 and roughly applying the standard France or England tax rates for personal income on the Patreon income only ) $175,000 in taxes on the 2021 Patreon monies received alone. That is an additional $175,000 that she can spend and most likely has wasted shopping, etc.

If Fanny lost her Association status as a result of failing to follow guidelines, misleading patrons to obtain monies, etc., I do not know the applicable French or British law as to whether she would lose the tax free association status and have to pay $175,000 in taxes on the 2021 Patreon income alone. In the United States, if you lose the tax free status, it would not be unusual that taxes would have to be paid on the Patreon income Fanny had sheltered tax free in an association.

Fanny does not ever want anyone examining her hot mess accounts for the association. If she lost her tax free status with the association, she could be liable to pay as a rough guesstimate, approx, $300,000 or so in back taxes if the association was declared void or dissolved for failing to follow guidelines, etc. and taxes were applied retroactively for the entire time the association has been operating.

Fanny cannot even account for the monies she has received thru Patreon to her Patrons or viewers. Do you really think she has set aside up to $300,000 of the associations tax free funds to cover retroactive tax payments if the association was legally dissolved for her mismanagement of the funds and the tax free benefit repealed?

Fanny thinks if she just hides the accounts, she will be safe. Is this why she is day drinking?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I haven't been on Tattle much these days (our Chiweenie got stung by a bee, and went into anaphylaxis, so after an emergency trip to the pet hospital where she was administered a combination of drugs and an IV, and a few sleepless nights administering Benadryl at odd hours for the hives and making sure she was okay), I am just now starting to catch up. (Our Chiweenie is fine- but now we will need to carry an EpiPen for her everywhere for the rest of her life- SMH- she's our little "tough girl", but highly allergic to bees- what the hell?!?) 'Had no idea about the heat wave in Europe until my mum called to inquire about her grand-dog, "London is literally melting!" As hot as it is in SWFL (the heat index is 104 today), at least we have aircon and a pool, so I cannot complain. There have been a number of wildfires in Fanny's region of France- this and the heat were glossed over. Stay safe, my European Tattlers! One of my buddies from my town in northern Italy said the temps were ridiculous and going to be 100 degrees tomorrow as well!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Short story the are featured on new C4 show starting Aug1st called 'Help we bought a village'

While searching for info on show I also found this, is interesting.

Reactions: 17
Looks like Dan has been 86ed from the Shitoo, and will go off to grift on his grandpa instead. Cheesus, Dan, get your life sorted!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Congratulations @Lady Avonlea for naming the thread - I edited, as I feared the original Slutty would not be an acceptable word to use.

Comtesse Rose, thank you for the honour of the thread title and updating the title to 'Złoty Spinster'
The update to Zloty made me wonder, how do you say slutty in a nice way? They all apply to Fanny.
  1. corrupt,
  2. debased,
  3. debauched,
  4. degenerate,
  5. depraved,
  6. dissolute,
  7. indecent,
  8. indecorous,
  9. lascivious,
  10. lewd,
  11. libertine,
  12. perverted,
  13. reprobate
  14. sleazy,
  15. trampy,
  16. unbecoming,
  17. wanton
Skank comes to mind....
Oh but you said in a nice way....😱
That’s pretty blunt- doesn’t leave much doubt about the meaning...😬

Reactions: 15
Fanny has little to no boundaries in her own life and I think she has the same lack of respect for legal rules that would prevent her from using designated association funds in an unauthorized manner. I would not be surprised if her accounts are a total shitshow and that she has co-mingled personal and association funding monies, and has blurred the lines between personal indulgences and restoration funding and the accounts from which such expenses would be paid.

IMHO, Fanny has a long-standing and well known inability/ refusal to follow rules and manage funds, so much that her mother had to have Fannys spending overseen by others. Yet, despite her inability to manage money and her excessive spending sprees, she failed to have a financial advisor to monitor the association accounts and her spending.

This is not Fanny being an airhead, disorganized, free spirited, or flaky. Despite her past conduct/ history in failing to manage money properly and rein in her out of control spending, she and Mummy knowingly did not appoint or hire someone with financial experience to oversee Fannys/the associations spending, etc. Why would they fail to do so?

IMHO, because rules don’t apply to the little orphan princess and she wanted to make sure she could use the association monies freely whenever and however she wanted as a tax free piggy bank with no oversight. And as usual, I would surmise that she wildly and inappropriately overspent, and most likely failed to follow association guidelines, probably co-mingled funds with non association accounts, etc.

Having the tax free association saves Fanny from paying approx (my super rough guesstimate based upon adding up her monthly Patreon income for 2021 and roughly applying the standard France or England tax rates for personal income on the Patreon income only ) $175,000 in taxes on the 2021 Patreon monies received alone. That is an additional $175,000 that she can spend and most likely has wasted shopping, etc.

If Fanny lost her Association status as a result of failing to follow guidelines, misleading patrons to obtain monies, etc., I do not know the applicable French or British law as to whether she would lose the tax free association status and have to pay $175,000 in taxes on the 2021 Patreon income alone. In the United States, if you lose the tax free status, it would not be unusual that taxes would have to be paid on the Patreon income Fanny had sheltered tax free in an association.

Fanny does not ever want anyone examining her hot mess accounts for the association. If she lost her tax free status with the association, she could be liable to pay as a rough guesstimate, approx, $300,000 or so in back taxes if the association was declared void or dissolved for failing to follow guidelines, etc. and taxes were applied retroactively for the entire time the association has been operating.

Fanny cannot even account for the monies she has received thru Patreon to her Patrons or viewers. Do you really think she has set aside up to $300,000 of the associations tax free funds to cover retroactive tax payments if the association was legally dissolved for her mismanagement of the funds and the tax free benefit repealed?

Fanny thinks if she just hides the accounts, she will be safe. Is this why she is day drinking?
In the US, tax evasion isn’t treated lightly (and I’m sure it’s the same way in France…maybe even more so ). Every American knows that Al Capone didn’t go to prison for murder, bootlegging, or being a gangster…he went to prison for tax evasion! And Martha Stewart didn’t go to prison for insider trading (she was actually innocent of that)…she went to prison for lying to federal authorities in the investigation. You don’t mess with the tax man! (or the Internal Revenue Service in the US). To me, that’s really the big deal with SJ…all the money she’s collecting, tax-free, through Patreon by way of the Association…but where’s it really going? Is she really getting away with pocketing or spending tax free money on things that aren’t covered under the association? Where are the accounts, and why aren’t the French tax authorities asking questions? Or maybe they are?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Fanny and Isabelle specifically said in a video that they set the association up to avoid French taxation.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
150,000 euros for the lake and 0 for the heating. Which would you prefer the lake back or heat? Duh
DOnt for get to get this far our of her own pocket (well the masses and patreon, who watch. like and subscribe and pay her monthly) she has contributed over 10k euros. o_O She is so generous to us

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fanny and Isabelle specifically said in a video that they set the association up to avoid French taxation.
i wonder if the Bed and breakfast business and apartment rentals at the Dump create issues with the non profit association goals. Is it okay to spend non taxable funding from the association to build or renovate apartments and/or rooms for rental in a for profit business? Or to build gardens, restore the lake, create paths thru the woods, or install a swimming pool to lure in paying customers and renters for the apartments/rooms?

Is Sir Snorts a Lots Little Shop of Horrors the beneficiary of any non profit association funding to fix up the area where the shop is located? Can he have a for profit shop in a building designated as a non profit association and is the recipient of tax free charity association dollars?

Fanny’s non profit association spending seems to be directed to creating or contributing to the creation of for profit activities and income at LieLande. Is spending to create attractions and spaces to rent for profit a conflict with the purpose of a non profit charity organization? Could this be a violation of the purposes for which the non profit charity organization was formed, and thus void the whole non profit association?

Is it okay to pay gardeners from the non profit to produce vegetables and flowers to be utilized in the for profit bed and breakfast?

So many overlapping issues between the non profit charity organization and Fannys goals of using the tax exempt monies to create apartments and rooms to rent for profit for herself. Hmmmmmmm. Fanny is so messy.

Is the gift grab channel included under the association In any manner? The channel produces profits for Fanny in the amounts of gifts she receives. Does that activity constitute a for profit activity that would violate any of the non profit assocuation guidelines in any manner?

I recall that Ñutty is an officer in the Association but I cannot remember her position. That alone may make her unable to be ejected by Fanny from LieLande.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I started to write a long review, but google translate doesn't help, it's a bad translation and I don't have time to fix it.
Briefly.
Who cleans the rooms for the b&b?
Well, I think Pavlina is responsible for that. My ass, gardener. When did we even see her in the garden?
She doesn't even mention Patreon Day anymore. I am very interested in whether it will be held at all.
Lake - zero points.
Heating - zero points.
Panels in the Grand salon - ha, ha, ha ..... the rest (Nati apartment, chapel...) I won't even mention.
Lies, lies, lies.
And the money is pouring!!!!
And Patreons don't give up.
I think that, thanks to Patreons, it should be declared "Miracle in La Land" - We do nothing, and the money pours in.
Where is the money?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Here is another issue. I don’t recall where the money to pay the tree guy is coming from. If it is from the tax free association account, if the tree guy sells any of the wood for profit for Fanny, is that a violation of the purposes of the association? Using tax free money to pay the tree guy, who then cuts trees, sells them for money, which is given to Fanny as profit, If any such money is generated from cutting trees by a person paid with the nonprofit funds, should Fanny be required to put the profits generated back into the non profit association?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.