The Chateau Diaries #301 The robo mop did more work in 5 minutes than Fanny has in 20 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snorty mirrors others for multiple reasons, including lovebombing. How many reasons below apply to smarmy Snorty and the mirroring of Stephanie. Pottie, tobacco John, etc..?

Narcissists are well known to mirror people. This is where they copy how someone looks. The phrases they say. Their mannerisms. And even their whole persona.Many reasons to mirror:

Mirroring For For Love Bombing ( Fanny and tobacco John)
At the beginning of relationships, narcissists usually love bomb. This is where they act nice. And pretend to be someone’s ideal partner.

Narcissists do this to emotionally draw people in. And get them involved. As this allows the narcissist to treat them worse in the future. Because no one wants to throw away a supposed “perfect” relationship.

As part of their love bombing, narcissists often mirror their new partner. They may pretend to like the same things. Such as the same music, films, hobbies. Pretend to have similar political ideals. Dress in a similar style, etc.

Narcissists know that people are attracted to like minded people. So they mirror their traits back to them, to reel them. But once they’re hooked, they drop this act. Which is why the narcissist may suddenly lose interest in their supposed mutual interests

Mirror To Win People Over ( Fanny, tobacco John, Pottie, etc.)
Narcissists may also mirror to win people over. Such as friends, work colleagues, bosses, etc.

Similar to love bombing, narcissists mirror peoples traits, likes, and personality back to them. Creating the impression they’re like minded. Which is good for bonding.

Some narcissists completely change their personas, depending on who they’re mirroring. So different people see a completely different narcissist.

This sometimes leads to narcissists not wanting people in their life to meet each other. Because they can’t continue this charade if everyone’s in the same room. So they keep people apart, to hide their changes in persona.

Mirror To Create Their Identity ( applies to directionless cast member Snorty)
Most narcissists don’t have a stable identity. Instead their identity is mailable. And is often a grandiose fictitious delusion of someone they wished they’d be.

So narcissists mirror peoples mannerisms, behaviours, traits, etc. And use them as their own. Because they don’t really know who they are. So you may find a narcissist acts differently, depending on who’s in their life at the time.

If they meet a new friend or work colleague they admire, they may act like them for a while. Then start talking like them. Dressing like them. And even look like them. After a while they may meet someone else, and mirror a whole different personality

To Feel Powerful ( tobacco John, Fanny)
Narcissists may mirror you if they perceive you as powerful or successful. And that’s because they harbour delusions of superiority. And badly want to be put on a pedestal.

So narcissists may adopt your looks, dress sense, mannerisms etc. to give the outward appearance of your success. Because to most narcissists, the appearance of success is more important than actual success.

To Compete With You ( stephanie, other chateay owners, etc.)
Narcissists constantly measure themselves against others. And if someone “beats” them in an area that’s precious to them, then they may experience intense jealousy.

To appease their jealousy, the narcissist may mirror the person they’re jealous of. They may wear the same type of clothes. Drive the same car. And copy aspects of their personality. Just to compete. All while criticising, and trying to bring them down.

Final Thoughts
Narcissists mirror people to cover up their social deficiencies. But may also use it to draw people in, for manipulation.

If you meet someone who likes everything you like, and acts similar, be cautious. Observe how knowledgable they are about “mutual interests”. And take your time before letting them in your life.

Ask yourself these questions. Is their knowledge superficial? Or do they have a deeper understanding, that’s compatible with someone who’s genuinely interested
?

Narcissists are often experts at faking superficial knowledge. Especially if they’re cerebral narcissists. Because they want to “know” more than everyone else.

However this isn’t the same as genuine interest or passion. So the narcissist learns just enough to impress people who don’t know the subject. But no more than that. So if you dig deeper, you see huge gaps in their knowledge.

Whilst this isn’t a definitive sign a narcissist is mirroring you, it’s a red flag. And something to watch out for. Because if it is a narcissist, they may reel you in with your own reflection. Before smashing that mirror, and releasing their narcissism onto you.

With all this “mirroring” going on, I bet the chatelaine and her gay fiancé are currently binge watching RIPLEY.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Here is the catalogue.Snorty had looked it up on the internet prior to going to the auction. The tiny commode that went for 1400 euros below.results are not posted online, catalogue is from local auction house who held the auction on site, internet and phone bidding also available. Article about auction.

---
649FCB88-AFA2-442A-872D-34CE8FAF3991.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She said in her patreon missive that she was already days ahead with flogs so why when she has a cold can't she upload? ummm bullshit Fanny you can chow down on avocado and poached egg on toast so your man hands are working, I'm sure you can also use a computer. How many people take to their bed with a poxy cold.
---
Here is the catalogue.Snorty had looked it up on the internet prior to going to the auction. The tiny commode that went for 1400 euros below.

---View attachment 2894177
I don't get the obsession with this type of furniture it just doesn't suit her house, it is too ornate and fussy. La Lande is quite a butch austere building it needs bigger furniture
---
Snorts definitely bought more copper https://www.herbette.fr/en/lot/149364/24862456-3-copper-cake-molds-with-ribbe?search=&sort=num&

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Re Patreon video.
Fanny doesn’t know much about anything, really.
“Fiacre” is where the word Hackney comes from. (Look it up Fanny)
Also, porcelain doesn’t go through a “cooking” (Jesus… I thought her first language was English..?) The word is “firing”
Even the resident expert on porcelaaaaayyne, Phlip Phlop didn’t know enough to correct her.
The term used in French is “cuisson” which is used for both food and pottery.

Edited to add: My personal theories about the etymology of “fiacre” are a bit sketchy 🙃
They would surely have seen lot of fiacres in Vienna where they are used for tourist trips.

Reactions: 15
Fanny is in bed practicing her thespian skills. We are due for the breathless, heartbroken, whispering horror of the chicken-ageddon.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sadly, I'm heading out and will be gone for the next 10 hours.
To make it easier
Next thread title is: Stay home and renovate the damn shitoo (don't know how swearing affects the thread title)
Named by: Lady Avonlea, Nominated by: Tartuffe, Approved by our newest VIP: Hedda Hopper.
I hope one of y'all will take the thread making mantle this once.
See you in the next thread. ❤
We’re over 1000 posts on this thread. Would someone a higher gasbagging status please create a new one?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
SJ couldn't let John tell Kamal how much he'd paid for the carriages, she had to interrupt and tell him.

Costs on top? Auctioneers fee %, transport, storage and restoration.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am dying that you STILL have the Cuisinart "Toast F*cker"!!! :ROFLMAO: Ah the memories- I thought of you when I binned mine last year! Please send me a picture of your half burned/half uncooked toast the next time you use it for the nostalgia!

Who is to say that the fire in Dan's Crispy Chateau wasn't caused by a Cuisinart toaster in the dressing room when the chain-smoking chateaulaine was feeling peckish?!? I mean, Fanny keeps a refrigerator and microwave in her bedroom- seems legit!

Baybay, just toss that thing. Register for a new toaster somewhere and I'll buy you one. ❤
Having a toaster and fridge in your bedroom at 49 years old screams Kingston Poly/turned uni student days. Does this witch never move on! It does not say chateau sophisticat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Fanny is in bed practicing her thespian skills. We are due for the breathless, heartbroken, whispering horror of the chicken-ageddon.
If that 'cold' came on her that quick then I would think it would be because of the amount of dust she has inhaled when she was in the carriage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sort of created thread but can't put link. (Not helping with 2 yr old wanting to be pushed on swing!) Can someone report to Mods and edit title please !
CHATEAU DIARIES Thread 302 Stay home and renovate the damn shitoo

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.