The Chateau Diaries #301 The robo mop did more work in 5 minutes than Fanny has in 20 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could Snorty get any closer to Tobacco Johnnie....

Driving together to the auction, while Fanny is relegated to the backseat
View attachment 2893934

Strolling together to the auction
View attachment 2893932

Spending money together at the auction
View attachment 2893933

Mounting Johnnie's Carriage
View attachment 2893941

Smug twit at porcelain factory sitting beside his Sugar Daddy Dream.
View attachment 2893939
Why, yes. He can. And he did.

What's holding Phyllis back now??? We all know he wants it.

from the vault:
smooches.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The stonework fell from the front of the shitoo. It is the front 2nd floor window on the Baghead's apartment. This is where the purple wisteria is growing up the wall and above the tulips that Fanny wouldn't give Dan's boys last Easter. This is a very public space with people walking past back and forth to the 2nd courtyard, car park, and the walled garden. Fanny is very, very lucky no one was injured or killed.

When they wanked on the telephone cable, did the stone drop straight down on the small grass area below the window or was it catapulted across the gravel driveway onto the grass area in front of the moat?

No mention of getting up to repair and repoint the stonework and I doubt there will be. All the owners seem happy to live in a dangerous, dilapidated dump!
1713922005907.png

This is the grass away in front of the shitoo towards the moat (with the telephone cable). The pink pebble driveway is between the grass and the shitoo.
1713922088197.png

Fanny is standing at the front of the shitoo on the gravel driveway (window will be on her right)
1713922139987.png

Fanny standing at the front of the shitoo on the gravel driveway facing the other way (window will be on her left)
1713922168052.png

The entrance to The Baghead's apartment and tower is on the right side of this picture.
1713922238921.png

1713923033574.png
1713923057171.png

---
The stonework fell from the front of the shitoo. It is the front 2nd floor window on the Baghead's apartment. This is where the purple wisteria is growing up the wall and above the tulips that Fanny wouldn't give Dan's boys last Easter. This is a very public space with people walking past back and forth to the 2nd courtyard, car park, and the walled garden. Fanny is very, very lucky no one was injured or killed.

When they wanked on the telephone cable, did the stone drop straight down on the small grass area below the window or was it catapulted across the gravel driveway onto the grass area in front of the moat?

No mention of getting up to repair and repoint the stonework and I doubt there will be. All the owners seem happy to live in a dangerous, dilapidated dump!
1713922005907.png

This is the grass away in front of the shitoo towards the moat (with the telephone cable). The pink pebble driveway is between the grass and the shitoo.
1713922088197.png

Fanny is standing at the front of the shitoo on the gravel driveway (window will be on her right)
1713922139987.png

Fanny standing at the front of the shitoo on the gravel driveway facing the other way (window will be on her left)
1713922168052.png

The entrance to The Baghead's apartment and tower is on the right side of this picture.
1713922238921.png

1713923033574.png
1713923057171.png
When they wanked on the telephone cable.....:ROFLMAO: (cracked myself up when I reread this). I meant to say yanked, but somehow wanked seems more appropriate! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

View attachment 2893984

View attachment 2893986

View attachment 2893987

View attachment 2893988

View attachment 2893989
View attachment 2893991View attachment 2893992
---

When they wanked on the telephone cable.....:ROFLMAO: (cracked myself up when I reread this). I meant to say yanked, but somehow wanked seems more appropriate! :ROFLMAO:
Love the typo, was going to comment and then I saw you'd already noticed 😄 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2893984

View attachment 2893986

View attachment 2893987

View attachment 2893988

View attachment 2893989
View attachment 2893991View attachment 2893992
---

Since it's now BnB season and guests are likely to be walking about taking and posting photos... is the "recently" fallen stone scenario really the spin doctor at work and all of it actually occurred during the accident back in October?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Guests this past weekend had to begin wearing hard hats. Dave the Slave wore one, too.

IMG_0708.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Forgetful Fanny forgot to airbrush her teeth.
Is she telling on herself again? The term "man flu" refers to men exaggerating or behaving helplessly when they have a cold or flu
Thank you for the patience with Emalm Tuffiti.
Fannys man servant brought her poached eggs on toast. Will FrK be posting a photo of that on insta?
The white military style coat Fanny keeps in London is filthy.
Her new lemon dress is this season from Boden £125.
I received their catalogue today or I would not know!
Gracie your summing up is spot on. Every observance
Fanny is an actress and liar.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Why does she have ‘man flu’? Does she know what it means? Idiot.
Msn flu? Non.
Man hands? Oui.
---
Could Snorty get any closer to Tobacco Johnnie....

Driving together to the auction, while Fanny is relegated to the backseat
View attachment 2893934

Strolling together to the auction
View attachment 2893932

Spending money together at the auction
View attachment 2893933

Mounting Johnnie's Carriage
View attachment 2893941

Smug twit at porcelain factory sitting beside his Sugar Daddy Dream.
View attachment 2893939
Won’t someone please Photoshop Phiph into a coachman’s livery complete with Cigarettes Hooray crest in the picture of him mounting Johnnie’s carriage? It would be a triumph !

Last edited:
  • Haha
1713931065685.png

There is nothing original or unique about Thrush hes acting , he emulates those around him to love bomb them. Am I the only one seeing how he is copying john's style of dressing the scarf tugged in the same tortoiseshell frames good God this is ucky. He does the same with F$F the fake accent goes back on when shes around .....🤑🤑

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Sadly, I'm heading out and will be gone for the next 10 hours.
To make it easier
Next thread title is: Stay home and renovate the damn shitoo (don't know how swearing affects the thread title)
Named by: Lady Avonlea, Nominated by: Tartuffe, Approved by our newest VIP: Hedda Hopper.
I hope one of y'all will take the thread making mantle this once.
See you in the next thread. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 2894049

There is nothing original or unique about Thrush hes acting , he emulates those around him to love bomb them. Am I the only one seeing how he is copying john's style of dressing the scarf tugged in the same tortoiseshell frames good God this is ucky. He does the same with F$F the fake accent goes back on when shes around .....🤑🤑
And that's also why Philip is wearing his leather jacket . . . because daddy John is wearing his.

• Haha
  • Sick
Thankyou @Lady Avonlea for those detailed photos.
I think the internet line was attached to the digger and pulled with the stone landing on the grass opposite (ie closer to moat). It really doesn’t make sense (to pull it) unless they thought the line would ‘snap’ off, leaving a small connection box on the roof.
I wonder if there is now a leak in the roof.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
They set up the “no video today” storyline in the Patreon video. Calculating, lying, scamming grifters , watch the last 2 minutes of the Patreon video All planned. Where are the gruesome twosome vacationing this week? Her cold has now been upgraded again to the flu?
  • DAMAGE CONTOL. AT THE END OF THE VIDEO, STEPHANIE suddenly remembers that she supposed to be playing sick, so starts complaining of a sore throat, sneezing, and talking on an affected stuffed up voice ( I don’t know what’s happened to my voice, it’s come on, so suddenly!),
  • Snorty rushes to wrap a new scarf/ wrap/ sweater around her. She then promises that she will try to get the Patreon video, edited and uploaded. What a trooper. Lies, every day, all day.THEY WERE SETTING UP THE NO VIDEO DAY EXCUSE. SNORTY WROTE ON CD, “ as patrons know, Stephanie is sick.it’s nothing serious but it looks like she has the flu.” Scammers.
Viewers are sending prayers for her recovery, and praising Snorty in the community section of cd. Manipulation 101 by the scamming gruesome twosome.over 180 comments so far. Viewers concerned she is working too hard. Another diversionary scam.
So no video as Fanny is too sick to edit. Why can't you do it for her Snorts. Wasn't that your job and the reason you're on the payroll..... Lying bleeping grifters

• Heart
Reactions: 28
And that's also why Philip is wearing his leather jacket . . . because daddy John is wearing his.
Snorty mirrors others for multiple reasons, including lovebombing. How many reasons below apply to smarmy Snorty and the mirroring of Stephanie. Pottie, tobacco John, etc..?

Narcissists are well known to mirror people. This is where they copy how someone looks. The phrases they say. Their mannerisms. And even their whole persona.Many reasons to mirror:

Mirroring For For Love Bombing ( Fanny and tobacco John)
At the beginning of relationships, narcissists usually love bomb. This is where they act nice. And pretend to be someone’s ideal partner.

Narcissists do this to emotionally draw people in. And get them involved. As this allows the narcissist to treat them worse in the future. Because no one wants to throw away a supposed “perfect” relationship.

As part of their love bombing, narcissists often mirror their new partner. They may pretend to like the same things. Such as the same music, films, hobbies. Pretend to have similar political ideals. Dress in a similar style, etc.

Narcissists know that people are attracted to like minded people. So they mirror their traits back to them, to reel them. But once they’re hooked, they drop this act. Which is why the narcissist may suddenly lose interest in their supposed mutual interests

Mirror To Win People Over ( Fanny, tobacco John, Pottie, etc.)
Narcissists may also mirror to win people over. Such as friends, work colleagues, bosses, etc.

Similar to love bombing, narcissists mirror peoples traits, likes, and personality back to them. Creating the impression they’re like minded. Which is good for bonding.

Some narcissists completely change their personas, depending on who they’re mirroring. So different people see a completely different narcissist.

This sometimes leads to narcissists not wanting people in their life to meet each other. Because they can’t continue this charade if everyone’s in the same room. So they keep people apart, to hide their changes in persona.

Mirror To Create Their Identity ( applies to directionless cast member Snorty)
Most narcissists don’t have a stable identity. Instead their identity is mailable. And is often a grandiose fictitious delusion of someone they wished they’d be.

So narcissists mirror peoples mannerisms, behaviours, traits, etc. And use them as their own. Because they don’t really know who they are. So you may find a narcissist acts differently, depending on who’s in their life at the time.

If they meet a new friend or work colleague they admire, they may act like them for a while. Then start talking like them. Dressing like them. And even look like them. After a while they may meet someone else, and mirror a whole different personality

To Feel Powerful ( tobacco John, Fanny)
Narcissists may mirror you if they perceive you as powerful or successful. And that’s because they harbour delusions of superiority. And badly want to be put on a pedestal.

So narcissists may adopt your looks, dress sense, mannerisms etc. to give the outward appearance of your success. Because to most narcissists, the appearance of success is more important than actual success.

To Compete With You ( stephanie, other chateay owners, etc.)
Narcissists constantly measure themselves against others. And if someone “beats” them in an area that’s precious to them, then they may experience intense jealousy.

To appease their jealousy, the narcissist may mirror the person they’re jealous of. They may wear the same type of clothes. Drive the same car. And copy aspects of their personality. Just to compete. All while criticising, and trying to bring them down.

Final Thoughts
Narcissists mirror people to cover up their social deficiencies. But may also use it to draw people in, for manipulation.

If you meet someone who likes everything you like, and acts similar, be cautious. Observe how knowledgable they are about “mutual interests”. And take your time before letting them in your life.

Ask yourself these questions. Is their knowledge superficial? Or do they have a deeper understanding, that’s compatible with someone who’s genuinely interested
?

Narcissists are often experts at faking superficial knowledge. Especially if they’re cerebral narcissists. Because they want to “know” more than everyone else.

However this isn’t the same as genuine interest or passion. So the narcissist learns just enough to impress people who don’t know the subject. But no more than that. So if you dig deeper, you see huge gaps in their knowledge.

Whilst this isn’t a definitive sign a narcissist is mirroring you, it’s a red flag. And something to watch out for. Because if it is a narcissist, they may reel you in with your own reflection. Before smashing that mirror, and releasing their narcissism onto you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Get ready for Fanny to announce she is going to stop dailies during the season it is all too much for her, but really she just wants to make it easier to disguise her travelling (which is the real reason she is knackered) this will also allow her to play with timey wimey issues and the fact she has bugger all content

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.