The Chateau Diaries #300 Stephanie Jarvis is trapped in her own living hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the early days of the fake relationship Fanny wore a ring on her wedding finger . Lots of nutters said it matched Pee pees ring.
Then suddenly she stops wearing it never to be seen again. Mmm.

My husband did not want a wedding ring. After 25 years on our anniversary he decided he would like one. I bought one .
He was wearing it whilst gardening at our allotment. He got stung by a bee on that finger and took the ring off as he was worried the finger was swelling. Of course he dropped the ring and lost it. Despite careful searching and a friend using a detector, no luck.
Four years later when we no longer had the allotment the new holder contacted me to ask if we had ever lost a piece of jewellery. I said yes a wedding band.
Honest people.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Sending prayers to the little baby involved in the terrible tragedy at Bondi. He has lost his mother. So so sad.
I'm hoping no one here is affected by the shocking event.
It's a baby girl.

The assailant was known to police. They are waiting to formally identify him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
WHEN IT RAINS, IT POURS: SNORTY’S UMBRELLA WAS NOT MADE “ UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF GODS.”

Fanny pulled that lie out of thin air. WTF is she talking about? I am sure the company Fukui Yougasa would be surprised and befuddled by Stephanie’s wild claims.The company has never made any claim about their hand made umbrellas being “ made under the influence of gods.” EVER. Why does she make up so many crazy lies, and distort/ exaggerate information? This shows you how easily she comes up with lies and fake stories easily.

If her lips are moving, she is likely spewing bullshit and lying. ALWAYS.

The company is simply the official supplier of hand made umbrellas to the head temple of a school of zen buddhism. They supply the umbrellas used at the school. They are not made on site at the school and are not magical umbrellas ” made under the influence of gods.” Neither was Snorty’s umbrella or any other umbrellas made by the company.

Umbrella Supplier for Eiheiji, the Head Temple of the Sōtō School of Zen Buddhism
Fukui Yougasa supplies umbrellas for the living cultural and historical landmark Eiheiji, the head temple of the Sōtō School of Zen Buddhism. In Buddhism, the ribs of an umbrella are said to evoke a halo, and umbrellas are said to have first come from the heavens. Even today, they can be found at Buddhist temples and shrines everywhere.

AGAIN, NOTHING ABOUT UMBRELLAS BEING MADE “UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF GODS” ANYWHERE BY THE COMPANY. SHE OUTRIGHT LIES VIRTUALLY EVERY TIME SHE OPENS HER MOUTH OR POSTS ANYTHING WRITTEN BY HERSELF, OR AT HER DIRECTION.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
WHEN IT RAINS, IT POURS: SNORTY’S UMBRELLA WAS NOT MADE “ UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF GODS.”

Fanny pulled that lie out of thin air. WTF is she talking about? I am sure the company Fukui Yougasa would be surprised and befuddled by Stephanie’s wild claims.The company has never made any claim about their hand made umbrellas being “ made under the influence of gods.” EVER. Why does she make up so many crazy lies, and distort/ exaggerate information? This shows you how easily she comes up with lies and fake stories easily.

If her lips are moving, she is likely spewing bullshit and lying. ALWAYS.

The company is simply the official supplier of hand made umbrellas to the head temple of a school of zen buddhism. They supply the umbrellas used at the school. They are not made on site at the school and are not magical umbrellas ” made under the influence of gods.” Neither was Snorty’s umbrella or any other umbrellas made by the company.

Umbrella Supplier for Eiheiji, the Head Temple of the Sōtō School of Zen Buddhism
Fukui Yougasa supplies umbrellas for the living cultural and historical landmark Eiheiji, the head temple of the Sōtō School of Zen Buddhism. In Buddhism, the ribs of an umbrella are said to evoke a halo, and umbrellas are said to have first come from the heavens. Even today, they can be found at Buddhist temples and shrines everywhere.

AGAIN, NOTHING ABOUT UMBRELLAS BEING MADE “UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF GODS” ANYWHERE BY THE COMPANY. SHE OUTRIGHT LIES VIRTUALLY EVERY TIME SHE OPENS HER MOUTH OR POSTS ANYTHING WRITTEN BY HERSELF, OR AT HER DIRECTION.

how do you.....Who are you @graciemckitten?????
Who knew that behind that sweet name lurks a missile aimed right at Stephanie😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Dreaming Of A Chateau . . . Alla's husband Sergi wears his wedding ring on his right hand. Alla also wears her rings on her right hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was waiting for his Japanese umbrella to hit the overhead lines at the railway station.
Imagine that! Fanny would keep it in the video and also do a video from the hospital and graveside. She could then tell 🦇Mummy🦇 "See I said he would provide lots of content for my vlogs"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I recall Baghdad wears a wedding band. Maybe Trixie is getting territorial.
As for Europeans it can vary. Is it to do with being a catholic or something. Cannot recall exactly!
I think Philip prefers wearing a different kind of ring...if you know what I mean😉
Yeah I have a filthy mind...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Dreaming Of A Chateau . . . Alla's husband Sergi wears his wedding ring on his right hand. Alla also wears her rings on her right hand.
I always thought it was just the way the camera flips the image. But I noticed that and wondered about it, so looked it up months ago.
As an aside, note what this says about the Netherlands!

1713049473259.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Not true. Sorry @HalcyonOrganic your theory doesn't hold water. Himself has never had a wedding band. 43 years. And he doesn't bang around. My dad never had a wedding band and he certainly didn't bang around. I have never heard about a wedding band being worn on the right hand in the continental way. Nor it being anything to do with being a Catholic. Himself was brought up of that persuasion but fell by the wayside when he met me. His dad didn't wear a wedding band either, neither does one of his brothers. Both my brothers have wedding bands but both of them married somewhat possessive and jealous women. Some men like to wear a wedding band because they want to and some don't. Some women want their men to wear one, for whatever reason and others like me aren't fussed. I think it's a personal choice. I wore a wedding ring when we married and was proud to. Until about 8 to 10 years ago when my knuckles.enlarged and went all knarly with arthritis. So I stopped wearing it rather than risk having to have it cut off at a later date. It doesn't make me any less married.
Same I stopped wearing my ring about 10 years ago. It was tight and I didn't want to have to get it cut off if my fingers swelled, (I have arthritis too). Anyway have lost weight now and it fits again, but I only wear it occasionally. Doesn't mean I playing around.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
@JackSpratt I spat out my healthful quinoa salad laughing at your jape on how disappointed Pheeph was with his umbrella, when what he (and all the rest of us) wanted was kimonos and hair ornaments.
I watched all 40,000 episodes of Empresses in the Palace, the endless, fathomless, seamless Chinese version before Westerners chopped it up, cutting out all the most delicious villainies of Consort Hua (Jiang Xin/Rulu Jiang, what. a. trooper!) and the gang of bitchaaaaaz, all in transcendent coordinated hair ornaments, earrings and ...hanfu? Qipao? Chinologists, weigh in.
Honest to god, I've never seen such beautiful color combinations, the work of NINE costume designers.
And don't forget the fingernail cases, which little lord Perruque Poudré would kvell over.
The news is so terrible I may have to go watch the truncated version again just for the hair ornaments.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The news is so terrible I may have to go watch the truncated version again just for the hair ornaments.
Yes, the US and Israeli air defense have their work cut out for them tonight
Not good. Not good at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I always thought it was just the way the camera flips the image. But I noticed that and wondered about it, so looked it up months ago. Note what this says about the Netherlands!

View attachment 2873869
At the very start of a recent video Sergi is pouring tea. You see his wedding ring on his right hand. I have posted the video as I can't do screen shots.

In many European countries, wearing wedding rings on the right hand is the norm not the exception.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Stephanie had no reason to release a video on Friday unless it was meant to further cover up for the viewer backlash over her lavish spending and unnecessarily indulgent sexcation with Pottie in Japan. I have a feeling many, many more unflattering comments were deleted from the comment section than we can see. They likely automatically banned comments with certain words so they would not be shown.

That is why the calculated “woe is me, downtrodden turns plucky, exhausted little orphan princess” storyline videos concerning her trip back to Japan (full of manipulation and lies)i are released, to end her expensive luxury vacation in drama, thriftiness, and grossness. Who knows what is truthful v. manipulstion and lies?
  • flight is delayed, causing her to miss her connecting flight, and brocanting with the Shreks
  • stranded at the airport ( nicest airport in Tokyo with access to large shopping pavilion which she neglects to mention)
  • Manic speech and panic about what to do, can she get a visa drama
  • 10 euro Emmaus dress worn for days
  • suddenly stumbles upon the paaarfect present for phi phi/ herself, an expensive umbrella
  • has to stay overnight in accommodations by airport which has a locked mini bar
  • forced to eat snacks from the airport
  • wandering around china by herself
  • she cannot find a restaurant and when she does, she cannot read the menu!
  • suddenly she is frugal and spouting off the price of everything, discount dresses, food, taxi,etc. She did not do that at the luxury hotels and restaurants before the airport.
  • sports greasy hair
  • I have no make up
  • no toothbrush for the little orphan princess ( although next to shopping center and in airport where there are convenience stores and she was able to purchase mascara as gifts.
  • more delay drama ( when will the flight arrive!will I be allowed in china, can I leave china….
  • no make up still after she had received her luggage? There evidently was no shampoo.
  • wearing another discount dress purchased in China when she was stranded with no clothes?
  • Pretended to abandoned on a train station loading deck alone/ planning to sit on a bench alone for hours instead of going into the bustling train depot with other people
  • hiding part of her luggage so the suitcase packed with presents would not be spotted
  • “ racing” towards Snorty and Ratso on train platform? Staged. Just like the Snorty running by her train window as she left for her trip
  • oh no, the Ratso was carsick ( conveniently giving them an excuse never to travel with Ratso again and leave him permanently at the Dumo or give him away ( he just couldn’t work with our traveling lifestyle, it would be cruel to keep him.Then staged videos of Fanny and Ratso so viewers will realize one day how it was a heartbreaking decision to rehome him after he had been used fir as much content as possible,She I setting up a Ratso exit in the future).
  • never mentioned to the Dump crew that the car broke down, Ratso had been carsick, etc. No comments from Dump crew about her delayed arrival, the car, or Ratso.
  • The car broke down ( implies it was the Ford, if there was actually a break down likely the Porsche which they have purchased already and need a storyline to introduce it).
  • Snorty cannot call for a tow truck so exhausted Stephanie must do it ( incompetent Snorty).
  • video of exhausted abandoned Stephane on a train platform eating a kitkat….how sad
  • frugal Fanny so worried about the cost of the fictional repairs on the vehicle and if she can afford it
  • Snorty not thrilled with umbrella
  • Snorty to lazy to hem pants/ call for tow truck, help clean the fountain. All he does is hold Ratso.
  • There is no Uber service in town ( lie)
  • we cannot find a taxi (out of the 18 taxis servicing the area)
  • Never see taxi
  • plays music over driving footage with the lyrics, “ Just breath.”
  • no over the top greeting by anyone at the Dump
  • Amaury doesn't seem thrilled to greet her. Everyone seems unhappy she has returned.
  • eats burned cinnamon rolls
  • Generous Fanny hands out half eaten treats and cheap drugstore gifts.
  • Exhausted Fanny playing cutesy and spins around the kitchen with presumably nauseous Ratso, singing Time of her Life.
  • lays exhausted alone in bed, claiming she wanted to finish the video because she wants viewers to feel as if they were with her on the journey, every step of the way.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
At the very start of a recent video Sergi is pouring tea. You see his wedding ring on his right hand. I have posted the video as I can't do screen shots.

In many European countries, wearing wedding rings on the right hand is the norm not the exception.

Yes, I was agreeing with you! I think I've noticed that teapot pouring before!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.