The Chateau Diaries #300 Stephanie Jarvis is trapped in her own living hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trixie is growing his nails and wearing his bracelet again. That is definitely a wedding band on his finger. He is wearing it on the right hand continental style.
Thankfully FRK has taken the filthy spice rack down.
Continental style? That's a new one for me. The few times I've visited Europe, I found most married men didn't wear a ring at all. Why is he even wearing a wedding band? Does he think that if he wears it, Fanny will marry him? I'm still not convinced she's going to marry him. First excuse will be the chapel isn't ready. Then, Mummy and Percy can't come. Then, some other disaster at the Dump will stall things. Then, they will have to beg more money for the wedding and honeymoon. Then, it will BnB season and on and on. Fanny is a master at procrastination and lame excuses about things she doesn't want to do. PP just doesn't want people to think he's just her bagboy. Such an ass!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Continental style? That's a new one for me. The few times I've visited Europe, I found most married men didn't wear a ring at all. Why is he even wearing a wedding band? Does he think that if he wears it, Fanny will marry him? I'm still not convinced she's going to marry him. First excuse will be the chapel isn't ready. Then, Mummy and Percy can't come. Then, some other disaster at the Dump will stall things. Then, they will have to beg more money for the wedding and honeymoon. Then, it will BnB season and on and on. Fanny is a master at procrastination and lame excuses about things she doesn't want to do. PP just doesn't want people to think he's just her bagboy. Such an ass!
He’s her bagboy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank you those in admin…much appreciated for keeping the accounts in order and on time❤
Did Daddy buy this for his princess or did Fanny on one of her many stays ?
china doll.jpeg

Obviously this was a "gift" from her best friend in Hong Kong.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Did you notice the change in Pheephee’s demeanor when he went to pick up his princess bride? Almost in a state of despair. Also… it appears Fanny is losing her mind. Seriously.
I was waiting for his Japanese umbrella to hit the overhead lines at the railway station.

• Haha
  • Heart
I recall Baghdad wears a wedding band. Maybe Trixie is getting territorial.
As for Europeans it can vary. Is it to do with being a catholic or something. Cannot recall exactly!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Married men without a wedding ring are either allergic to the metal, or bang around with other women. Or men..

• Haha
Reactions: 25
@TonyinLosAngeles was always in fannys vlog's comments shamelessly flirting with Philip.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Sending prayers to the little baby involved in the terrible tragedy at Bondi. He has lost his mother. So so sad.
I'm hoping no one here is affected by the shocking event.

• Heart
  • Sad
Will someone please pick Trixie up and squash his gonads. When he holds the dog he is not supporting Ratsos weight. Ratsos parts..are being manhandled.
The lead is under Ratsos leg, so uncomfortable and there does not appear to be any name tag on his harness.

Fanny’s watch said 1.50pm… she was waiting how long for Philip and a taxi ?.
Good question - guess it took time to come up with the storyline, hide Fanny's big suitcase and stage for filming
6:50 a.m. - scheduled arrival time in Paris
Direct Train from Paris to Chateauroux - runs every hour and takes approx. 2:10 min.
1:50 p.m. - Snorty picks Fanny up at Chateauroux train station (per Fanny's watch)
? - Arrive at the shitoo, walked in the garden & Fanny up in her boudoir at the window with Ratso
7:40 p.m. - Eating dinner & Fanny handing out crap gifts (Fanny hasn't showered or changed her clothes) :sick:
9:40 p.m. - Fanny tossing Ratso around the kitchen :mad:

I have a friend whose husband was a long-haul pilot. Whenever he returned from a flight, didn't matter what time of day or what was happening in their house at the time, (ex: 4 kids running around and guests sitting in the living room enjoying an afternoon coffee) they went straight to their bedroom for a private welcome home gift presentation. ;)

We know Fanny & Snorty didn't disappear upstairs to do the dirty when Fanny arrived home, but gosh I wish Ratso hadn't been with Fanny in her boudoir.

It's been almost a week since she returned. Do you think Fanny has gotten out of bed yet or is she still recovering?

1713042752634.png
1713044949027.png
1713044970111.png

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
TRAIN STATION LIES AND MANIPULATIONS BY STEPHANIE:

Here is the train station in Châteauroux where Manipulative Fanny chose to wait on a bench between railway tracks instead of going into the station.
Rue Bourdillon 36000 Chateauroux. Cost from station to Paris is $52.00+.

No place to sit down inside? Why would she sit by the train tracks instead of carrying her luggage into the station so she could exit on the side of the train station facing the street and parking? Why didn’t she film the trains passing her by as she sat on the bench? She didn’t want to film Snorty and Ratso arriving in the Puffmobile? I call bullshit on this storyline.

No video from Snorty sitting on the side of the road with a sick Ratso waits hinge for the tow truck? Or phi phi anf Ratso ridingin the tow truck or being dropped off at the station?Why no video of them piling into or exiting a taxi? No comments by the Dump crew about them arriving at the Dump in the taxi or telling Amaury, Ñutty, etc about the broken belt in the car? Because it likely did not happen.

18 taxis near the station and they were having difficulty finding a taxis? Bullshit again.

Ubers are available in the town also. Anotherv LIE

Look at the train schedule. Fanny was waiting for hours on a bench as several trains passed her sitting on a bench and unloading passengers? I call bullshit.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I have a friend whose husband was a long-haul pilot. Whenever he returned from a flight, didn't matter what time of day or what was happening in their house at the time, (ex: 4 kids running around and guests sitting in the living room enjoying an afternoon coffee) they went straight to their bedroom for a private welcome home gift presentation. ;)
Never heard of that

Is that a pagan ceremony or a satanic ritual?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Married men without a wedding ring are either allergic to the metal, or bang around with other women. Or men..
My hubs took his off for a surgery along with his watch and haven’t worn either since. He was pretty traumatized. I don’t know if I should be worried, I’m not really. He’s always home. Or 5 min away. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Trixie is growing his nails and wearing his bracelet again. That is definitely a wedding band on his finger. He is wearing it on the right hand continental style.
Thankfully FRK has taken the filthy spice rack down.
Beurk to Thrush's long fingernails. I hate that on a man. A major turn off. Truly disgusting.

Hopefully MarIE burnt the sodding fabric spicerack. Who is that in the kitchen in the stripey top?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not true. Sorry @HalcyonOrganic your theory doesn't hold water. Himself has never had a wedding band. 43 years. And he doesn't bang around. My dad never had a wedding band and he certainly didn't bang around. I have never heard about a wedding band being worn on the right hand in the continental way. Nor it being anything to do with being a Catholic. Himself was brought up of that persuasion but fell by the wayside when he met me. His dad didn't wear a wedding band either, neither does one of his brothers. Both my brothers have wedding bands but both of them married somewhat possessive and jealous women. Some men like to wear a wedding band because they want to and some don't. Some women want their men to wear one, for whatever reason and others like me aren't fussed. I think it's a personal choice. I wore a wedding ring when we married and was proud to. Until about 8 to 10 years ago when my knuckles.enlarged and went all knarly with arthritis. So I stopped wearing it rather than risk having to have it cut off at a later date. It doesn't make me any less married.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.