The Chateau Diaries #299 The only culture found this winter in the shitoo was scraped off the filthy floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suck up mousy Wendi comments:

@wendymorrison5803
7 minutes ago
Flights around Europe are not expensive, they take the train, they stay with friends. And South China Airlines doesn't sound like a high class carrier. I think this trip was budgeted.

Sure, Jan. Stephanie budgeted first class flights, 4 and 5 star accommodations, restaurants, luxury shopping, etc. for her 7th? luxury trip in less than 10 weeks?
I find myself longing to line up all her enabling sycophant followers and slap them all silly, one after the next.

Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 8.46.30 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
My guess is that Snorts selected a luxury umbrella from Japan as one of his gifts from Japan in compensation for staying home while Fanny paid for and went on her week long sexcation with Pottie. He knew where the luxury umbrella shop was located and they made it a storyline.

So predictable that Stephanie suddenly professes missing Snorts and Ratso repeatedly at the airport as she was on her way back to the dump within a couple of days, after a quick shopping expedition with the Shreks. She now was desperate to get back to the dump and see them.Such bullshit. You know that Stephanie did an additional several hours of shopping at the airport due to her layover.

She has the hubris to complain about her flight being delayed on her seventh free luxury vacation in the past 10 weeks. Unbelievable. Then she has to play poverty Fanny by discussing how she loves her 10 euro thrift shop dress and she drops €200 on a luxury umbrella for her stoneless fiancé who struggles to purchase a meal at McDonald’s. She tries to make the €200 price sound reasonable by comparing it to $6000 umbrellas in the same shop. She really does believe people are stupid.

Sabine, Snorty, and FRK were trying to have the last bit of fun at the dump until Mummy Fanny darkens the doorstep.

“You can’t tell me what to do” FRK has gone rogue posting video of the crumbling, dump staircase, the crunchy, nasty, filthy, kitchen curtains, the nasty wall and floor behind the stove, which had not been cleaned in decades, snarking about Phillip’s alleged sesame seed allergy ( which I do not believe it’s true it was a made up story line to allow Stephanie to travel with Pottie), etc. I want to see Snotry’s epi pen. Despite his wife threatening allergies to everything on the planet, he has never revealed an EpiPen nor has he ever questioned waitstaff or chefs about the ingredients in the foods that he orders. It is all bullshit.

I believe Stephanie sent a huge suitcase, back to Paris, cram, packed full of luxury items, clothing, chopsticks, and other crap that she purchased all camera. She made sure to purchase small food items at the airport on camera to make her look cost conscious and thrifty.

Buying Phi Phi a “ last minute” luxury umbrella? Really? She should’ve purchased an appropriate sized pair of jeans or pants for her stoneless fiance instead. What a load of crap.
---
Its so obvious but her 'fans' never seem to 'get it ' !!!

I took one for the team and asked how her heating is going. This makes her fans absolutely insane !!! I do not bother answering them as that is deadly.....as I once found out . They really drink that cool-aid ! :oops:
How much in Aussie dollars did that umbrella for a man that never takes his dog for a walk cost I wonder????
Cost of umbrella was 330.12 in Australian dollars today

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Just had to post my google search.....
What are the ingredients in Kitkat Japan?

Does KitKat contain sesame?

Ingredients: :

Contains Wheat, Milk, Sesame and Soy. May Contains Nut.
Great find.
Trixie slapping the mince patty and announcing he put two egg yolks in the mix. I thought he was lergic?
CD the farcical show full of liars, hoarders and scammers .

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Silly Billy and his manufactured confusion over whether it’s backsplash or splashback. Well Billster, it’s backsplash plain and simple. Here you go, this might explain it better. You can thank me later.

Not seen what Billy said but over here everyone I know or have spoken to in kitchen showrooms in the past call it a splash back whether it’s behind the hob, sink or worktop. A back splash to me would involve a 2nd person, a bath or pool and a wet sponge 😅😅😅😅🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Cheeky Lancelot has picked up that the menopausal hags on here are called ‘knobs’. Glad he and Henri are getting along. Henri sounds very sensible, unlike the other residents 😀👻🐕

Great comment too 😂

PS : where’s my manners 😜 thanks for the new thread @ComtesseRose ❤and the title @Pencil Pine Principessa 👌🏻
I saw I’m being followed on IG by “Lancelotlalande” or something of the sort- What in the world? 🤔
Do y’all see that on IG too? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Still trying to catch up due to my dodgy iPad so not sure if anyone has posted similar.
Apparently she couldn’t get her suitcase at the airport in china as it had been sent on. I take that as meaning her suitcase is on the flight to Paris. If so how did that get the connecting flight if the Japan to china flight got in an hour after the flight to Paris departed.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Great find.
Trixie slapping the mince patty and announcing he put two egg yolks in the mix. I thought he was lergic?
CD the farcical show full of liars, hoarders and scammers .
I seem to remember he is only allergic to the whites, which is the most common form of egg allergy. It figures that he is even picky about his egg allergy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Now that the yacht chef scrubbed the stove area, whilst she was flipping burgers did anyone notice the egg and god :sick::sick:knows what else dripping off the Lalande "splashback":sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
My guess is that Snorts selected a luxury umbrella from Japan as one of his gifts from Japan in compensation for staying home while Fanny paid for and went on her week long sexcation with Pottie. He knew where the luxury umbrella shop was located and they made it a storyline.

So predictable that Stephanie suddenly professes missing Snorts and Ratso repeatedly at the airport as she was on her way back to the dump within a couple of days, after a quick shopping expedition with the Shreks. She now was desperate to get back to the dump and see them.Such bullshit. You know that Stephanie did an additional several hours of shopping at the airport due to her layover.

She has the hubris to complain about her flight being delayed on her seventh free luxury vacation in the past 10 weeks. Unbelievable. Then she has to play poverty Fanny by discussing how she loves her 10 euro thrift shop dress and she drops €200 on a luxury umbrella for her stoneless fiancé who struggles to purchase a meal at McDonald’s. She tries to make the €200 price sound reasonable by comparing it to $6000 umbrellas in the same shop. She really does believe people are stupid.

Sabine, Snorty, and FRK were trying to have the last bit of fun at the dump until Mummy Fanny darkens the doorstep.

“You can’t tell me what to do” FRK has gone rogue posting video of the crumbling, dump staircase, the crunchy, nasty, filthy, kitchen curtains, the nasty wall and floor behind the stove, which had not been cleaned in decades, snarking about Phillip’s alleged sesame seed allergy ( which I do not believe it’s true it was a made up story line to allow Stephanie to travel with Pottie), etc. I want to see Snotry’s epi pen. Despite his wife threatening allergies to everything on the planet, he has never revealed an EpiPen nor has he ever questioned waitstaff or chefs about the ingredients in the foods that he orders. It is all bullshit.

I believe Stephanie sent a huge suitcase, back to Paris, cram, packed full of luxury items, clothing, chopsticks, and other crap that she purchased all camera. She made sure to purchase small food items at the airport on camera to make her look cost conscious and thrifty.

Buying Phi Phi a “ last minute” luxury umbrella? Really? She should’ve purchased an appropriate sized pair of jeans or pants for her stoneless fiance instead. What a load of crap.
---

Cost of umbrella was 330.12 in Australian dollars today
I saw I’m being followed on IG by “Lancelotlalande” or something of the sort- What in the world? 🤔
Do y’all see that on IG too? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Dont you have to approve who follows you? I do. Anyhoo. Lancelotdelande is great I follow them and they follow me

• Heart
Reactions: 23
John Q Public has finally spoken up in the CD comments . . . moments ago:

@johnqpublic407
1 minute ago
It's nice to see you transition into a travel & lifestyle channel. I've finally convinced my mum and her troupe that you are able to pay your own way and they have decided to discontinue their paytreon support. Wishing you continued success during these financially stressful times!

Thank you, Mr. Public.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Derail.. We talked about the Behaviour Guys the other day and what they'd make of Fanny, this just came up and it's wild... poor guy, but fascinating insight into what he's dealing with..

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Yes, I just watched it. It does sound terrifying. To share as he has is brave and selfless.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Derail.. We talked about the Behaviour Guys the other day and what they'd make of Fanny, this just came up and it's wild... poor guy, but fascinating insight into what he's dealing with..
I've also always fancied him - I just love complicated intelligent men
---
I've just been listening to Lady C's account of the Harkles. She said something about M's unwavering belief in always being right. I just don't get that off SJ - I don't think she's so sure of herself?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That's my new mantra: 'Bras and teeth, people!'
Every single time we have had a weather event ( big ) the news travels to the worst neighborhood and truly finds the cookiest looking people to interview!! Yes, no bra, mostly missing teeth hair all crazy et.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
cherie2097
28 minutes ago
safe travels....ive enjoyed you as a tour guide immensely especially your love of interesting food. Wish the girls at LaLand would not be so snarky and slightly mean girlish when speaking to Phillip especially Sonja? " she comes across alittle unkind and/or demeaning and he isnt catching it.."stop playing with the food Phillip!!". He is young and finding his place. Enjoy you China day!!!

cindyblount8621
45 seconds ago
lol he's not 'young' he's a grown man! It's a joke, I think Philip understood that, and yeah, no need to whack that meat any more than need be.

@lizarce272
1 hour ago
Flour and nutmeg in hamburgers??? Is this a European thing?

MarieA787
30 minutes ago
Stephany how can you travel so much in one year plus eat and stay in such costly places??? Your lifestyle is amazing!

@sherrycooper3382
35 minutes ago
Yeah....we are all about those dingy doors in yout beautiful kitchen....why don't you repaint them?

carlosestevam3620
1 hour ago
Paint the cabinets as well guys!

@iu.5146
14 minutes ago

I agree. They look dirty

stephaniemorosin6575
1 hour ago
Please tell me you all have thought about painting those horrible doors in the kitchen. Really bad eyesore for all the hardwork you’ve put in on cleaning new paint new color!!!

@hilltopgirl2665
40 minutes ago
Agree. I always see them

View attachment 2868406
@iu.5146
11 minutes ago
Agreed. They look dirty. I also noticed that a lot of the furniture in their guest rooms could do with some wood wax. It looked dry and dusty.
---
@siby6117
1 hour ago
Please don’t apologise for wearing same clothes as day before, Stephanie - nothing at all wrong with that!!
---
brandonaldro1425
1 hour ago
That’s a huge hamburger
Who shops and doesn't look at the prices? Why even say what she paid?..another slap in the face to those who pay her to travel. That dress will be able to stand up by itself she has been wearing it so many days. What did Snorts add to that meat. ????oil, nutmeg?? And then formed a huge patty??? Why when they make regular sized burgers. And those curtains??? FRK. Is really slapping Fanny in the face with the filth of the kitchen. Leave the curtains off, they are just grease catchers. And Snorts " we should do blinds". They won't get greasy at all...what a turd... And surprise she was meeting Shrek and Mrs. To.go.shopping....I am tired of shaking my head I'm disbelief at her gall.
Why did Snorty need an expensive umbrella? Is the one in the kitchen broken?
1712805006097.png

Based on how Snorty was whacking that mincemeat we now know Uncle Johnnie likes his meat well done!
Atleast Snorty was wearing protection!
1712805412872.png

Fanny is Filthy - when was the last time, if ever, those drapes were cleaned?
1712805516013.png
1712805567902.png

Fanny Stinks - Imagine the stink after endlessly wearing that ugly dress & damn scarf! It's an open secret that top airlines have dress code standards, especially for business and first class passengers. I guess that's why Fanny flew China Southern because they wouldn't kick her off the flight or tell her to cover up her boobs.
The same goes for Snorty & that damn green sweater & scarf - they must be able to stand up on their own!
1712806025511.png
1712806116369.png

• Sick
Reactions: 32
I watched that today too. Heartbreaking! He is so young with very young children. It was interesting because some of what he says he goes through his mind is very similar to what my husband goes through with his dementia.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.