The Chateau Diaries #3 Escape to La La Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the interest of balance here is Brenda’s toile update. The most interesting part (not shown on this picture) is “Brenda Gibbons has turned off commenting on this post”. No need to delete critical comments if they can be denied existence.
Seriously 😒 she’s so passive aggressive

So many of you asked the same question - I couldn’t be arsed to answer them all ......🤮

Her arrogance is only superceeded by her complete and total ingorance
🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
In the interest of balance here is Brenda’s toile update. The most interesting part (not shown on this picture) is “Brenda Gibbons has turned off commenting on this post”. No need to delete critical comments if they can be denied existence.
Note how she says that LOTL's Grandes Dames toile is beautiful "too" meaning its beautiful just like Brenda Bootleg's knock-off version that she cooked up in Microsoft Paint in between wielding her ban-delete hammer on FB.

I'm staggered by her barefaced greed and narcissism. If this woman was made of chocolate she'd eat herself.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Seriously 😒 she’s so passive aggressive

So many of you asked the same question - I couldn’t be arsed to answer them all ......🤮

Her arrogance is only superceeded by her complete and total ingorance
🥴
Brenda has a permanent brown streak on her nose. Her posts are asinine to say the least. She's worse than the Kpop stans on twitter! LOL! The way she blathers on is beyond obsessive.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I got curious about the toile shown on Unwrapped last week and went to have a look-see. It looks quite grand I thought, and the level of creativity put into it!

The one that Brenda put up looks terrible. I'm like Kat in that I don't understand toile and Spode, but even the general style of the one on Unwrapped beats that hands-down. No competition.

• Heart
Check out Sherries Facebook page, it makes for interesting reading, they’re from Ireland originally & Ryan’s mysterious parents travelled to France when he was a small child in their caravan too? Is there a link? Are they all related to the Trotters? There’s a picture in sherries Facebook where mick has his horse inside their trailer/house in Ireland donkeys years ago??? Could there be the Brenda connection too? Dana posted a picture of Brenda which you will find in the 1st thread of our brilliant tattle blogs 👍 Micheal seems to have a rather expensive new watch in his latest vlog? Probably cost as much as the Aga but then he is raking in lots of cash.
OK, so the Trotters are Irish Travellers. This is quite interesting. Agree, the Trotters origins and Ryan’s family are quite mysterious and hard to place......but if they are Travellers, that explains a lot.

Is Brenda a Traveller too? This could explain her poor grammar; she may not have gone to school on a regular basis.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If you skip through the beginning of Selmar's Halloween slide show there's an Adamm's Family tango with Dana, and later Selmar lip synching Kiss' "I was made for lovin' you". 🤘 I think we're supposed to ship everyone for Dana.

Reactions: 4
I'm surprised no one's answered this. I'm sure the moderators are members here or at least reading. It was definitely the group that set Brenda off. That group is a tit-show, and one of their moderators is not unlike Brenda with the deleting of things she'd rather you didn't read. 😂 Here's the latest:
No, I am not reading their fb page. I might tgive a try if I find time

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Check out Sherries Facebook page, it makes for interesting reading, they’re from Ireland originally & Ryan’s mysterious parents travelled to France when he was a small child in their caravan too? Is there a link? Are they all related to the Trotters? There’s a picture in sherries Facebook where mick has his horse inside their trailer/house in Ireland donkeys years ago??? Could there be the Brenda connection too? Dana posted a picture of Brenda which you will find in the 1st thread of our brilliant tattle blogs 👍 Micheal seems to have a rather expensive new watch in his latest vlog? Probably cost as much as the Aga but then he is raking in lots of cash.
Wow...Irish travellers the lot! That really explains things for me. Now I NEED to see a photo of Bobbins, I must try to find that.

OK, so the Trotters are Irish Travellers. This is quite interesting. Agree, the Trotters origins and Ryan’s family are quite mysterious and hard to place......but if they are Travellers, that explains a lot.

Is Brenda a Traveller too? This could explain her poor grammar; she may not have gone to school on a regular basis.
Yup. It all makes sense when you start thinking back to things said and done...and it really makes me feel rather sorry for Gwendoline. Ma Trotter was probably delighted Billy managed to snare her, and she was probably hoping her pretty boy Trotter would also add to the family fortune by finding a suitable young lady...she must understand by now that the closest she could come to that would be a drag queen...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
There was a young English boy in a bind,
To whom YouTube algorithms were very kind.
Cast aside by Channel 4,
LV, CK yet crying poor.
Just tip into GoFundMe, if you don’t mind.

• Heart
That would certainly go a long way to explaining how they are so comfortable and. quick to ask for funds, always found that a bit awkward personally. Mind you, quite a lot of the chateau folk do that in one way or another and they can't all have the same background 🙅🏼

If the Trotters have a traveller background that might explain some of Michael's angst, as they have a very harsh attitude towards homosexuality. That's a lot of assumptions, but this is a gossip site. It's almost like him painting fluffy bunny rabbits from when he was a boy was trying to tell them something. Even if the cottage is still standing this time next year I can't see Michael living in it full time. I followed him for a while on Instagram and most of his posts (since deleted) showed him out clubbing. He might be a trotter but he's had a taste of the city life and he seems like a fish out of water at the moment.

Reactions: 13
All the scarves for "Mummy" are soooo Wanda-fool, she needs to open a scarf shop. To be frank, as I am not an Ian, that handpainted scarf was...quite minging. Tomazzzz should return and take it upon himself to decorate all the chandelairs with silk scarves, he could do it while pissed and then sleep of the booze in mummy's pile of gardening gloves.

Give me strength...more bloody peacocks:sick: I can't watch this anymore...I won't be able to open presents at Christmas without screetching "IT IS BEautiful, wooow, wanda- foool, it is amazing! Another scarf/peacock/cup/pillow case! I will have it all framed!!! Cheers Brenda👌🥂 No wonder they all have to drink copious amounts.
Our next name should be Lalande Brocante! Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
If the Trotters have a traveller background that might explain some of Michael's angst, as they have a very harsh attitude towards homosexuality. That's a lot of assumptions, but this is a gossip site. It's almost like him painting fluffy bunny rabbits from when he was a boy was trying to tell them something. Even if the cottage is still standing this time next year I can't see Michael living in it full time. I followed him for a while on Instagram and most of his posts (since deleted) showed him out clubbing. He might be a trotter but he's had a taste of the city life and he seems like a fish out of water at the moment.
Indeed, photos like this. Well, he is out of his dept with LOTL's oxford educated friends. They enjoy artists (Mr. Kettle is one himself, so is Mr. Twist) but they are more cultured and educated...the travelling Trotters fall short in court. They are brazen and entiteled (Bobbins, Sherrie) due to a lack of education and having to stand their own. It was sad to see how he had such an opportunity young Michael, and so far he is throwing it to the wind, being lazy and not seeing woods for trees. He needs to change or his fortune will... (and Ma Trotter might have a glass ball saying that too)

That would certainly go a long way to explaining how they are so comfortable and. quick to ask for funds, always found that a bit awkward personally. Mind you, quite a lot of the chateau folk do that in one way or another and they can't all have the same background 🙅🏼
Yes, nobody from a decent background would find this so comfortable, just look at how well LOTL explains how the patreon money is being used and how she time after time emphasizes that this is NOT her personal spends, also she really gets through the message of gratitude. Boy Trotter...not so much. I really believe the Trotters, as well as Ryan, are from Travelling roots...perhaps even Miss Donegal Bobbins.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I am almost certain that Ryan and MP have mentioned in their vlogs living in caravans when younger...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I am almost certain that Ryan and MP have mentioned in their vlogs living in caravans when younger...
Yes Ryan also mentioned it recently in one of his ‘uncle lee’ videos. Not sure he meant to 😱 he’s keeping it a mystery as to why he lives with his uncle? Where are his parents? Do they live in the manor too? another mystery to be solved........

Reactions: 5
where are his parents? Do they live in the manor too? another mystery to be solved........
In one of his videos ryan says that his parents live in france too but they have their own house not uncle lee manor. I am presuming that the house is a humble abode unlike the châteaux and manors that audience is used to seeing. Hence he hasnt shown his house.

Although ryans videos are boring without much content. Atleast he seems like a man with integrity. He has outright said that he wont be having a patreon or gofundme acccount. He will work on his craft of video making. Not ask for money.

In one of his videos ryan says that his parents live in france too but they have their own house not uncle lee manor. I am presuming that the house is a humble abode unlike the châteaux and manors that audience is used to seeing. Hence he hasnt shown his house.

Although ryans videos are boring without much content. Atleast he seems like a man with integrity. He has outright said that he wont be having a patreon or gofundme acccount. He will work on his craft of video making. Not ask for money.
Could this be the home...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Does any one know anything of Stephanie 's ex husband? She has kept in touch with so many of her exes... But not her husband. Open wound still after 20 yrs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.