The Chateau Diaries #3 Escape to La La Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is that Brenda has pointed to Angel and Dick's success re merch and encouraged Steph to do the same. The difference is that Angel and Dick covered themselves legally (I would bet on it). Leaving it up to Brenda to control would be a whole different situation. I don't believe she follows rules at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Here’s the Brenda post, trying to solicit more involvement with the eventual pyramid scheme I guess. Anyway, great work by @Mand to determine that Brenda has just lifted the image from the local tourism site (now I would never just steal images from the vast internet to depict, say, Donegal Lalande sideshow alley creations . . . ;)). It is true that Dear Brenda did not claim the photo as hers but did claim that it depicts the view from her bedroom (perish the thought). I bet that is not the actual view she takes in each morning without a walk perhaps.
Tapped BG, Donegal into Google and came up with her address on the first page. She does live close to Mulroy Bay, but not on the waterfront as the photo suggests. Brenda should guard her privacy more.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Tapped BG, Donegal into Google and came up with her address on the first page. She does live close to Mulroy Bay. Brenda should guard her privacy more.

Oh my: yes privacy check needed Dear Brenda! So that well could be similar to the bedroom window view - what a stunning part of the world!

Do we now start sending our Lalande product ideas to her address? :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thankyou for all your comnentary and wit. I've joined just recently and gone through past threads often screaming with laughter. I do love the CD however some things were striking me as quite odd and concerning. So thanks for verifying my alarm was justified at some happenings. Especially PP - insincere vibes from him. And the use of Antoine. I do have visions of once lockdown is over Stephanie is on the first plane out of there whilst there is a convoy of people arriving at La Lande on a whim.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I do wonder how the stay of her Georgian chef friend came about, but whatever. I will admit I massively enjoyed seeing him. A good reminder of her pre-Corona lifestyle. Maybe it dawned on PP that he is just a substitute till she can go back to travel. I always said that her volunteers don’t seem to mix well with her actual group of friends. Just because Stephanie likes someone doesn’t necessarily mean they will find their way into her friends circle. They do seem a bit exclusive. Nice enough but not exactly thrilled to invite you to join them in their next trip (absolutely fair in my opinion). The volunteers are mostly younger and don’t really seem to able to keep up with her lifestyle. Stephanie loves to surround herself with successful and artistic people: They either have a good paying career and do something creative on the side or they live off their creative work (I would include her musician or chef friends in that). An ex-boyband and now.... yeah what exactly?.... just doesn’t cut it. He will be replaced and forgotten soon enough. This visit probably made him finally realise that. I am sure though we will be treated to either his own Instagram or YT and probably Patreon/Go fund me very quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Guys, it’s starting to kick off on CBomb’s new post marking 8000 members...
That same Bev is active in Chateau Catfishing (But Please Be Respectful) fb group. I guess she's weary of trolling ETTC fans and misses calling LOTL a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.