The Chateau Diaries #3 Escape to La La Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG THEY HAVE NO SHAME - just found this pic of Pa Petherick, Trotter and Ryan Mercury bragging on twitter! :mad:

1605578648322.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Calamityware sent her a whimsy mug that she gushed over a while back. Returning the favour (and then some?).
I don't know, I just saw a comment on a recent video from someone saying they had seen her in a commercial.

Reactions: 4
OMG THEY HAVE NO SHAME - just found this pic of Pa Petherick, Trotter and Ryan Mercury bragging on twitter! :mad:

Kirk ... to enterprise....
Beam me up Scotty 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

Guess tattle.life ....

is the new realityTv for the all the vloggers

Does that give us world 🌎
Dare I say it global recognition πŸ‘

Honest opinions
Real criticism
Daily banter
Definitely no window lickers here

ignore the glaring nostrils πŸ‘ƒ hanging out in bathrooms 🚽....
knows he shot down his own 🌟
And it’s too close to George micheals anniversary
Definitely think LOTL heard the tune in her head - and laughed πŸ’­ thinking no Pp
You have no need to
Wake me up before he goes goes

πŸ˜ŽπŸ’šπŸ¦„πŸ’šπŸ¦„πŸ’šπŸ¦„πŸ’š

View attachment 313458

Reactions: 1
Wow! It is one thing if she is selling those items at cost so as not to profit from IP she does not own or have the right profit from. But this is extremely shady. She's just creating a little in-group of blind supporters who won't question how exactly she is "supporting" Lalande. Crazy.
I'm getting "Ace Family charity basketball game" vibes........

So she's harvesting data as well. Creating her own little mailing list. The CHEEK.
Of course she will be fulfilling her GDPR Data Controller duties to the letter. Not.

Reactions: 6
Ha ha. I just screenshot the same thing! Superfan page wars. Fantastic! Now where’s my popcorn?
(Even we get attention from the Chatelaine, don’t we @StephanieJarvis ? ) ;)

Here’s the comment before;
If I were LOTL I would certainly not feel any obligation to acknowledge a FB that I had absolutely nothing to do with..... more worryingly needy and "look at me" behaviour from the rabid superfans

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„

Tattle says it’s time to name 4th 🧡

πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„

Who shat on the chat oooo
Or
Another one bites the dust 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Here's the view from my bedroom window guys, nothing special as you can see.........bit bored of it really
1605582401928.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Whist we all have window views .... here’s mine from the helicopter 🚁

Just dropped off the volunteers from work away ...... sold them on donegal traders idear

Chat oooo of moneumental age
Buy me a coffee β˜• Buy a brick 🧱 .... bring a brick 🧱
Help me restore my home with friends love ❀ and laughter πŸ¦„

Hoping they can dance πŸ’ƒ as well
Hasent rained in yonks

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread Title Suggestion

• Gravel, Goatman, Grifting and Gossip
  • Jarvis in Jeopardy - Knockoff Knick Knacks and Pyramid Peril
  • Only Fools and Horses Work

Theme tune from 1980's UK TV show called Only Fools and Horses featuring Delboy Trotter - an old English Cockney saying implying that if you're smart you'll find a way of making a living without resorting to hard graft. Only simpletons and dumb beasts would actually WORK for a living.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've just watched the latest cadeaux, a few other comments I could make, but most noticeably the contrast between the two filming styles from the 'problematic' flashbacks which were really really bad, and not just the sound, to the latest which are thankfully so much better. Perhaps this is a lesson learnt for SJ.

Reactions: 7
Does Stephanie delete negative comments like Michael's mother does? The way people were stanning over last night's episode it was rather strange.
Maybe. Look at her latest video's thumbs down (dislikes). I've never seen so many for one of her videos.

Maybe. Look at her latest video's thumbs down (dislikes). I've never seen so many for one of her videos.
I think having β€˜Georgian’ in the title might have thrown off the non-subscribers who are into18th British cuisine resulting in a bump in the down arrows. I know I’ve had some random head scratching YTs show up in my feed.

I think having β€˜Georgian’ in the title might have thrown off the non-subscribers who are into18th British cuisine resulting in a bump in the down arrows. I know I’ve had some random head scratching YTs show up in my feed.
Unless Philip got all his mates to give it a thumbs down!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Re. Philip. Stephanie seems to play with him (would I say like a cat with a mouse...? Noooo but.....).
In his Instagram (even for his "portrait in an urinal"), she comments and encourages him.
Strange play with a young man (she's supposed to be the adult in the room).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.