The Chateau Diaries #297 No heating, no friends, no Easter, no content! Nobody wants in on your scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way that they will ever hand wash, iron, or reuse any of the dozens of heavily embroidered napkins they have made for dinner tables. I anticipate they will be tossed in the trash.
The problem is that they WON’T be thrown in the trash.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought maybe Stephanie went to Scotland with Baghead (to see their best friends married to each other and her god daughte) - he wasn’t shown saying goodbye. But doesn’t match the ‘you can come next year’ comment.

I avoid commenting on Marie as I have my own unqualified views and she possibly reads here or is told of content. I’m not sympathetic towards her at all, but try to be objective. I sense some ‘disordered thinking’ which makes me cautious. Firstly there may be some cultural if not specific upbringing history which may define her behaviour/approach. Secondly, I will say she displays a high defiance streak via words and behaviour (and in her recall of past life events) - which can be really destructive in relationships, employment and adulting through life. Thirdly in the years her social media presence has been visible to me via this thread, I see none to little evidence of relationships pre meeting Stephanie (Marie’s family excluded), ie friends.

To me Marie is a female version of Selmar. She will drift through life, always dreaming, hoping, visioning a broad aspiration with no practical realistic steps taken to achieve them. I do wonder about her thyroid condition impacting on her thinking/behaviour. There has been an insinuated suicide ideation scenario played out on social media which was glossed over but shown in CD vlog, anxiety and depressive episodes, etc. I perceive her as a very fragile unit, defiant to the end, who will KABOOM in some way these coming BnB months. As in her last stint at La La I think we will see her disintegrating mental health via CD vlog. I do hope someone around her daily is on alert for the signs.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why does she need a curly blow to travel? Why after having said curly blow does she then go traipsing off to the chapel in the damp air and the damp chapel? I thought initially she may be going to visit Ton Ton Stephen and Tattinet but then wondered why Pheeps couldn't go... ooh she left us with a cliff hanger...all will be revealed..
Armoury’s van was in the shot when she waved goodbye to Frk. Another timeline off. She filmed most of this Thursday as the chapel guys surely would be off until yesterday.
Fanny’s gaff with the pink sunglasses on the train table gave us a slight clue of time lines and sunshine 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Seriously I thought Anna of the flueries had a really bad sinus infection and was forever waiting for it to clear up, but I guess it’s not that. Not everyone can help how they sound 🤷‍♀️
---

But is it 5 days, you know how she screws around with the timeline (it’s the only thing she screws 🤦‍♀️🙀😆)
I suspect /Fanny & crew celebrated Easter on either Good Friday (Fanny took off on Saturday) or on Saturday (Fanny took off on Easter Sunday).

The Shrek's also showed up over the Easter weekend to pick up furniture, but there was no picture of Snorty or Fanny there to greet them or help them move items. Who's lady hands are helping move furniture down the stairs - Baghead?
1712148855093.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought maybe Stephanie went to Scotland with Baghead (to see their best friends married to each other and her god daughte) - he wasn’t shown saying goodbye. But doesn’t match the ‘you can come next year’ comment.

I avoid commenting on Marie as I have my own unqualified views and she possibly reads here or is told of content. I’m not sympathetic towards her at all, but try to be objective. I sense some ‘disordered thinking’ which makes me cautious. Firstly there may be some cultural if not specific upbringing history which may define her behaviour/approach. Secondly, I will say she displays a high defiance streak via words and behaviour (and in her recall of past life events) - which can be really destructive in relationships, employment and adulting through life. Thirdly in the years her social media presence has been visible to me via this thread, I see none to little evidence of relationships pre meeting Stephanie (Marie’s family excluded), ie friends.

To me Marie is a female version of Selmar. She will drift through life, always dreaming, hoping, visioning a broad aspiration with no practical realistic steps taken to achieve them. I do wonder about her thyroid condition impacting on her thinking/behaviour. There has been an insinuated suicide ideation scenario played out on social media which was glossed over but shown in CD vlog, anxiety and depressive episodes, etc. I perceive her as a very fragile unit, defiant to the end, who will KABOOM in some way these coming BnB months. As in her last stint at La La I think we will see her disintegrating mental health via CD vlog. I do hope someone around her daily is on alert for the signs.
Bearing in mind Fanny’s shocking admission that her upbringing was of the stiff upper lip type( it was not) on her Betterhelp Ad. I have my doubts.
To have parents looking after vulnerable adults in psychiatric hospital or home yet not appreciative of therapy is not only shocking ,but to me deeply neglectful and ignorant. Yes that is you Isabel. a nurse running a ward and home. Shame on you and if not true deep shame on your daughter for lying about something that can be life changing for many.
Did Fannys parents deliberately deprive her of therapy even as an adult?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I suspect /Fanny & crew celebrated Easter on either Good Friday (Fanny took off on Saturday) or on Saturday (Fanny took off on Easter Sunday).

The Shrek's also showed up over the Easter weekend to pick up furniture, but there was no picture of Snorty or Fanny there to greet them or help them move items. Who's lady hands are helping move furniture down the stairs - Baghead?
View attachment 2853200
The hands have paint on them, signs of work, so definitely not Snorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is she on her way to NY? Wedding dress shopping or has the much-lauded tastemaker been given a second chance by Christie's?

Goa would also be a possible destination. That's where the 100Stars bathrobe chick is right now. And since everyone in the farmhouse except Antoine is now walking around in their cheap rags, it all smells very much like an upcoming collaboration.

Or meeting Potty in Japan or Maria in South Korea?

So many options and probably so few answers... but who pays for the trip?

And the winter of culture flows smoothly into the spring of shopping addiction. I'm already excited to see what kind of junk she'll buy again at the Chelsea Flower Show.
Maybe Japan to meet up with Potty - it's Cherry Blossom season.
Although Caroline Gooder said Potty had spent the entire winter in SA with family - which is odd. Would he not have been at the first 3 F1 races?
It is also possible she will meet up with Pottie in Japan. She has spoken about her desire to visit Japan in past videos. She wedged herself thru the beachhouse fence to secretly meet Pottie for a Snortless lunch in South Africa. Tess allegedly may have had something to do with helping.Pottie establish some contacts within the F1 realm. Perhaps Tess, new hubby and 👶🏻Baby has a Noisy Fabulous life ( complete with noise reducing ear muffs) may travel with Fanny to the F1 race and entertain her during the actual race so Pottie will not forget to remove the lens cap from his camera again before attempting to photograph the race. Bonus for Fanny, she gets sexy Pottie time in Japan to share a room and to properly celebrate her stoneless engagement with her gay fiancé , but with no pesky Snorts, FRK, or Ratso. I cannot see the attention loving, screw up little orphan princess making such a trip solo. Japan…. Wheeeeeeeee!
Maybe Japan to meet up with Potty - it's Cherry Blossom season.
Although Caroline Gooder said Potty had spent the entire winter in SA with family - which is odd. Would he not have been at the first 3 F1 races?
I imagine the F1 race would be too noisy for Snorty's little ears.
1712150139144.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't tell you how awful I think the pergola looks in that garden. How completely out of scale, style, and out of place. It's -- again body dysmorphia is the theme that keeps coming up. She cannot right size herself or anything else. And was it not all confected for the telly? All her "renovations" are outdoor Potemkin village bullshit. And she is Channel 4's village idiot.
Probably where she will stage her fake marriage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

I do feel that the presence of, and her care for, left-a-lot will help her a great deal. Like having a furry, emotional crutch. Something else to focus on when she's feeling low. Another being life and feelings to occupy her. I think that MarIE needs left-a-lot the most.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.