The Chateau Diaries #297 No heating, no friends, no Easter, no content! Nobody wants in on your scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think so. She commented that they could all go next year. So it is a destination they would all go to - something she has bought, inherited or some place like Oily’s stencilled mansion or the Aunt and Uncle’s new Reno project.

Just the fact she has left again is ridiculous. Who lives in a derelict house and goes on vacation that many times in 3 months???????
Why does she need a curly blow to travel? Why after having said curly blow does she then go traipsing off to the chapel in the damp air and the damp chapel? I thought initially she may be going to visit Ton Ton Stephen and Tattinet but then wondered why Pheeps couldn't go... ooh she left us with a cliff hanger...all will be revealed..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You're absolutely right! I will give her major credit for 'plumbing'.
Wow with what we know about Kat and Dan you can see that was sabotage, poor boys got blamed but there was a lot going on in the background that we didn’t know about. I wonder if Dan thought he could gave that shed as his crash pad when he split from Annaliese and she thought nup you’re out of here.

Reactions: 21
What an imp with his concave chest. He is sad she took the credit card with her. The farmhouse is falling down & he is folding bunny napkins (taking over yet another room). I don’t know where SJ is going but I hope she finds a man there!
I hope she doesn't come back.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she need Annaliese to curl her hair? That woman has the most impressive collection of curling equipment.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is socially awkward, an introvert, yet like the rest of the misfit toys at the dump, wants to be Stephanie. She is easily influenced by the lovebombing and the loads of insincere comments that she receives on her YouTube channel and Instagram, as well as in the CD comment section. I don’t believe she is incredibly bright, and desperately wants to be seen as a professional, but just doesn’t have a skills or education to pull off all professional level flower arranging or cooking, especially in a long term job setting. She seems to easily inflate her actual skill set In her thoughts which makes her have unrealistic expectations concerning her talent and jobs that she would be able to successfully accomplish, such as “ yaught chef.”

I was under the impression that Marie’s mother, who seems a bit cold, had written off her daughter years ago, when she remarried, and had a second family. Having said that, it is obvious that “you can’t tell me what to do “ Marie has some long-standing personal issues to work through, many of which may stem from family issues, but has yet to do so, which would make it difficult for anyone to help her ( and many have tried).

Also, her heavyset sister may be incredibly nice, but seems scary as tit and gives off a vibe of “ you don’t want to pass me in a dark alley.”
See the Dunning Kruger effect that’s Marie in a nutshel. Heightened sense of self and skills.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The mystery chap at the Easter fiasco was outed by FRK as "Jamie". I'm not sure if this is the newish handyman who ticked the box for no publicity or maybe Analise's new man.
John's partner is called Kamel (not sure of spelling) -and I think this is him in the backgroundView attachment 2852999.
1712143186949.png

You are correct about Jamie.
That is Nicolas Gasquet, Tess' "brother friend".
1712142769653.png
1712142778683.png

Lower right hand corner 👆

Cyril, the "Lalande chef", is his brother...
Screenshot (172).png

Clara Burnett
May 5, 2022
Cyril is the half brother of Nicolas Gasquet, the friend Tess Hoffman sometimes brings to the tit show. He was also the chef in a local restaurant Dana took Stephanie Jarvis to, shown years ago i the flog, the same restaurant where Dana's then boyfriend worked as a waiter. It's all within a very small group of people that she is "helping the local community".

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Philip can't go.... United Arab Emirates?? Gaza? Iraq?
Tontons and tantetwotonnes new gaff. If am n' nuts are there perhaps he's persona non grata! Or, the haggy, hysterical hovel with oily and caminiks. Perhaps he's also persona non grata there as well for taking oily for too many kabobs!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tontons and tantetwotonnes new gaff. If am n' nuts are there perhaps he's persona non grata! Or, the haggy, hysterical hovel with oily and caminiks. Perhaps he's also persona non grata there as well for taking oily for too many kabobs!
Gut feeling is that she’s flying off to some far flung place that requires a visa that the prancing twerp doesn’t (yet) have? Or his passport hasn’t the required validity period before renewal is due.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
There is no way that they will ever hand wash, iron, or reuse any of the dozens of heavily embroidered napkins they have made for dinner tables. I anticipate they will be tossed in the trash.
Soon to appear on the merch website that PhiPhi thinks will be their next big money spinner 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she on her way to NY? Wedding dress shopping or has the much-lauded tastemaker been given a second chance by Christie's?

Goa would also be a possible destination. That's where the 100Stars bathrobe chick is right now. And since everyone in the farmhouse except Antoine is now walking around in their cheap rags, it all smells very much like an upcoming collaboration.

Or meeting Potty in Japan or Maria in South Korea?

So many options and probably so few answers... but who pays for the trip?

And the winter of culture flows smoothly into the spring of shopping addiction. I'm already excited to see what kind of junk she'll buy again at the Chelsea Flower Show.
OK. I've got it. She's jetting off to Kleinfields, New York to film "Say yes to the dress". They've put Randy on all the meds prior to her visit and they're going to pull out ALL the stops. Hani will be accompanying her as maid of honour and best friend. Kleinfields have ordered in a crate of Balthazars from Veuve Clicquot and Hani doesn't even have to foot the bill for it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
where was Fanny last seen in that pink boucle jacket? Travels with my friend, was it Italy?
I’m on the case … she could have headed to Sicily to buy a clutch of 1€ homes for filming real renovation work. The warm sun a delight after the bone chilling cold of her unheated HMN.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
One of the best ever analysis of FRK … she is a dangerous mix of fragility, stupidity (although she can’t help that) and a misplaced soaring, inflated ego. Throw into the mix her sullen, passive-aggressive demeanour which will hinder whatever she does. And you’re spot on by saying ‘she wants to be Stephanie’ ….
She would never survive being below deck as a yacht chef. Or a chef anywhere in the Real World. Infact her presence on a boat would be a danger to all, as she is head-strong, unable to follow instructions and not fit for purpose with her dodgy ankle and depression . Can you imagine the Captain saying “Guests say dinner is 3 hours late …” and the reply is ‘Chef has a bad ankle, a low mood and needs to lay down - for a week’

Your comment about her sister was 11/10.

FRK and Dave the Dishes should leave the dump and set up home together and lead a simple, unchallenging life in a place there is no WiFi so she can’t Instagram nor have a YouTube channel.
Dave's married with children. He sensibly turned down a invitation to the Easter egg hunt. Fanny told him she had kept some eggs for his children. She patronises him. I think he and his wife run some kind of camping place.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Marie would have a better life if she just found a job where she is capable but not the one in control . A modest life but a happy life..... sadly she wants to be like Fanny - rich and popular . Rose coloured glasses there.
Still... I don't see her going to therapy .
Marie does try but I wish her Mother would have been kinder and more involved even if she was hard to deal with --- she is Her daughter and you help them as best as you can !
Not look the other way!
She had that job in a florists in Norway but she left that after a short time. I don't think she can work for any boss other than Fanny who probably pays her very little and can't afford for her to leave so she constantly boosts Marie's fragile ego by lying and praising her. Marie had a great opportunity in the UK with Nicky helping her a great deal but she couldn't cope with that either. It's very sad but it's difficult to imagine her being content anywhere. She needs to meet a very kind man who would put up with her changing moods. Maybe Selmar would have looked after her. I know that two lame ducks don't make a healthy one but he was very kind.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
OK. I've got it. She's jetting off to Kleinfields, New York to film "Say yes to the dress". They've put Randy on all the meds prior to her visit and they're going to pull out ALL the stops. Hani will be accompanying her as maid of honour and best friend. Kleinfields have ordered in a crate of Balthazars from Veuve Clicquot and Hani doesn't even have to foot the bill for it!
IMG_9792.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.