The Chateau Diaries #298 One thing's sure for Fanny God wants your money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our newest VIP @LadyRed for naming the thread

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Saturday at 2:47 AM
graciemckitten said:
Hey KY Bourbon and Halcyon Organic, what are your favorite and least favorite desserts? I know you are probably cooking up a storm for Easter Ky Bourbon. What are you making?

Any favorite Easter candies or memories?

Jules, what about you? Hey, how is your Dad?

Jeeves, how is your husband? Are you getting ready for lots of grandkids on Sunday? Do you have a favorite Easter memory?
This year my partner and I are hosting an Easter Brunch for our family. I’ll be serving an egg soufflé, potato casserole, fried apples, baked ham with raisin sauce, and Belgian Waffles with maple syrup and fresh fruit topping (strawberries and blueberries). For dessert I’ll have homemade cherry pie with ice cream. My favorite Easter candy is Reese’s peanut butter cup easter eggs. And my favorite Easter memory is when my grandparents had an Easter egg hunt for me when I was a child with eggs they decorated themselves. ❤

I haven’t set the table for Easter yet, but here’s some pictures from past Easter meals…

Before the dining room wall mural was painted…

IMG_1293.jpeg

IMG_1295.jpeg

After wall mural painted…

IMG_1174.jpeg

IMG_1178.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions:You, Bleu Lala, tat life and 66 others

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Sunday at 6:39 PM
Ok, I’m ready for Easter! This year I’m setting the table with my paternal grandparents’ setting, Rose Briar by Spode, their silver, and their etched crystal, Revere by Glastonbury Lotus. Oh no…I sound like Snorts! 😳😆

Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates!

IMG_3385.jpeg

IMG_3390.jpeg

IMG_3387.jpeg

IMG_3392.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions:You, Frenchie0810, T Rex and 46 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Saturday at 4:37 PM
HalcyonOrganic said:
… morning, same view, different lighting
View attachment 2845568
I think you should leave that place.
D653CD56-80BA-420D-AACE-0A2B0D9A4E20.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Mr Magoo, SimonNigel and 45 others

Fennelbug

VIP Member

Saturday at 1:03 AM
I must say…..that place has GOT to stink of mold. They must all stink of mold. This is in the room that has a source of heat.

Attachments
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions:You, Freesia54, StephaniesSupportConsort and 44 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Saturday at 1:30 AM
Get out of the house!
57F9F20A-EDD7-4A15-865B-1CD76109140C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions:You, ScooterMaGoo, Sunnee and 43 others

Ladeda1957

Saturday at 7:14 PM
Kalessi said:
Reminiscing about past holidays with family caused me to wonder what family members really think of Fanny. Do they just put up with her because crossing her would bring on her wrath? Good ole Percy is probably happy that she has a sizable income so he’s not made responsible for her. Mummzy is so used to her shenanigans that nothing surprises her at this point, not even an engagement to snorts!! Do they choose not to see the dead bodies, and lost souls in her path, the lies told and money grifted? Looks like cuz and his other half are slowly leaving the hell hole behind and most of the friends of the past are long gone. I would also like to know why Marie brings her sweet boy anywhere near Fanny and her disgusting lifestyle. They know she has money in the bank, why not have her buy them out and find a nice place to buy where her son can bring friends to? I don’t think Fanny can maintain any true friendships, (snorts says”let me prance around a bit and decorate when I’m not shopping and I will gladly pretend to be your boyfriend”), they all seem to be transactional in my opinion or she becomes the victim somehow and plays on their sympathies. As we’ve said before, what a sad, pathetic life she’s made for herself. And, I wonder how many more lives will be damaged in the end. As much as it’s entertaining sometimes to watch it’s also disturbing.
What I find quite bizzare is that for a young guy Snorts has no mates, nada, none, what guy of 25/27 has no friends. I’d be very concerned about this situatio. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, LadyRed, Chris P and 43 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Yesterday at 5:31 AM
I’m a bit of a lasagna professional at this point in my life. Looks like Lancelot ate the original lasagna that Marie made, then by a few different methods, refunded it back into the casserole dish right before it was served for dinner. He’s such a good boy.

Inspired by an interesting internet recipe, lately I’ve been making my lasagna baked inside a loaf of garlic bread. I haven’t quite settled on a name for it yet, I refer to it as a few different things when I tell the fam what I’m making for dinner, either Loafzilla or Lasagna Royale. Anyway, it’s the new Italian night favorite around here.❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:Beachgirl, Ginginger, Sunnee and 42 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Monday at 2:06 AM
#FreeAntoine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, suthern_lurker, OldGeek and 41 others

LadyRed

VIP Member

Sunday at 10:41 PM
Guys! I became a VIP member and didn't even realise it :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, T Rex, Ginginger and 40 others

Thank you all who contribute to our threads.
Remember we have a wiki
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh goody. A shiny, new thread. Thank you @ComtesseRose for making all this possible. Congratulations @LadyRed on naming and on attaining your VIPness.

Sending virtual hugs and love to all tattlers in peril, I think you know what I mean... (not meaning to make you sound like ships at sea). Always remember a spoonful a tattle helps heel all ails.

Let's play a game...

Where's Despicable fanny

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thank you @ComtesseRose for the new thread ad once again congrats to @LadyRed on your VIP

.....aaaaand we're off!!

sing along as we are the only sane ones

Wherever we go, whatever we do,
we're gonna go through it together.
We may not go far, but sure as a star,
wherever we are, it's together. (virtually)

I wonder where Fanny and Hanni are on Vaycay
1712158072178.png

From the Gibbons FB page, they're guessing where's Fanny

has Dana let the cat out of the bag with this message?

And mostly with whom ?! My lips are sealed
1f609.png
I can only say that my son lived there during his masters degree and he absolutely loved it
1f48b.png

• Haha
  • Heart
The above pictures don’t make this justice. This video should be watched by everyone therefore I am sharing it here .

as usual, I am laughing out loud… stupid patrons. 😂🤣😂🤣 Cult of idiots.

Before I go, thank you for the new thread @ComtesseRose and congrats on the title @LadyRed

• Heart
Reactions: 26
We know that Fanny didn't take the usual amount of luggage since she was taking the train, and her purse carrier wasn't there to help. We will see a new wardrobe though, we can always count on that.

From JackSpratts post, I suspect maybe Japan and not the Seychelles but why would she travel with Hanni? That woman is another embarrassment. The two of them acting like middle school girls - yuck!

If she goes to Japan, she will definitely draw attention to herself with her OTT behavior, embarrassing, I'm glad she's not an American, we have enough of those types as it is.

We'll just have to wait and see.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Stephanie said to the gloomy Gus’s she left behind, she was only the first wave and if everything went well, everyone would go next year.🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Tat n Tons house, I wonder if it's Art Nouveau style. Just the style that both Fanny and Snorts said they don't like.

• Haha
Tat n Tons house, I wonder if it's Art Nouveau style. Just the style that both Fanny and Snorts said they don't like.
I just hope that the Queen of Hoarding (auntie) doesn't bring all that crap over from the UK. I doubt it though, I don't think she can help herself. The beautiful architectural details will be completely overwhelmed by paintings, knick-knacks and furniture of every description and period.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Thank you, Comtesse Rose 🌹❤
I doubt it's the Maldives it's monsoon time. My bet is Uncle and Auntie's new abode. She won't miss having it on the pink phone first.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
When she mentioned everyone coming next year, I understood it to mean they would all come for Easter next year.
---
Amaury could have done so much at LL if only he'd been allowed to and she'd released the necessary money for materials. He is capable of doing a lot in a short time but she wasted his time and skills and used him as a handyman and porter, doing a lot of stuff that Snorty could have done if he wasn't so pathetic and weedy. If she had to get engaged, surely she could have found someone who would be more useful. All he can do is spend other people's money on tasteless trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
IMG_0353.png
It @Lochness Monster jerks my chain that these lazy f'ers can even trim and hem basic yardage. That floral Tilda they were gifted was worth a lot of money. unappreciative ingrates 😡😡😡
---
Oh and apologies from this ingrate. Thank you @ComtesseRose for the new thread as always and to @LadyRed for the title and adding to the VIP ranks. 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.