The Chateau Diaries #297 No heating, no friends, no Easter, no content! Nobody wants in on your scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Lady Lindy for naming the thread, @Just Grift Wood thank you for nominating the thread title.

Tartuffe

Chatty Member

Monday at 2:37 AM
Gertrude Maud said:
@user-wj8tk1co8p
3 hours ago
You are too modest Anna. Stephanie and Philip could learn so much from you in terms of how to present with understated elegance.

I posted this and apparently there are a viewers brave enough to agree . . . 18 at last count.
Gertie, it's up to 21 now! 😉

The comment page is afire. Are the Fleuries known to remove them? Here's an interesting exchange:

@ladadog3977
4 hours ago
I wish Stephanie wouldn't talk down to Philip and respond to everything he says with correction and derisive laughter. I enjoy the projects and admire you both for your skill and hard work - But Stephanie, dear...you have a diamond in that man.

@laurarobertson7294
2 hours ago
Not a diamond in that man , not a diamond in her engagement ring. He’s so gross , Machiavellian and controlling. S and P - A Couple of vacuous grifters. Shame they’re polluting this chateau.

Last edited: Monday at 2:53 AM
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:T Rex, Kalessi, Lucy borgia and 47 others

MRShavershamsdress

VIP Member

Sunday at 6:03 PM
Just saw this in my copy of Paris Match.

Mr. and Mrs. Percy and Isabelle Atwood of South Africa, announce the engagement of her daughter, Stephanny Elush to Philip “the Ponce” Janssen. The nuptials will be held in the ruins of Shat-Oh de LaLande promptly at wine o’clock on Monday, the Twelfth of Never. Gifts may be addressed care of Patreon. Cash is accepted as are all bank cards. Isabelle reminds invitees that pawsalaine is not a form of legal tender.

IMG_6691.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Madame Lydia, Balmoral and 45 others

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Monday at 9:50 AM
graciemckitten said:
@carolinegooder7091
43 minutes ago
Stephanie stated years ago that one of Philip's roles was to be the Chateau's interior decorator. It is up to Stephanie to decide if she takes his advice or not. My sister had to be in sweat pants and sleep in the car unless she was driving due to car sickness. To each their own
The fact that “Caroline Gooder” can write this with a “straight” face is nauseating. Philip’s “role” is interior decorator. What a joke. How can some kid from the Netherlands who was a boy band singer and “actor” possibly know anything about good taste and interior design for a French “chateau?” When he and Fanny “marry” will he even seek her approval to make decisions anymore? The whole thing is a complete joke. 🤮😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions:You, Demi-sec, The Saint and 44 others

Lady Lindy

Chatty Member

Monday at 10:06 AM
Just Grift Wood said:
@lindalord9927
26 minutes ago
I love you guys and your wonderful chateau and work eethic. However I can't stand the lazy grifters Stephanie and Phillip since their buy a star scam. They spent the money donated by grieving fans on themselves and expensive flights, hotels, clothes and antiques. Disgusting
Hilarious that every course of Anna's lovely dinner contained butter, cheese or yogurt for dairy allergic Snorts 😂 🤢💩💩💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Demi-sec, Kalessi and 44 others

JackSpratt

VIP Member

Monday at 12:20 PM
On Repeat said:
It's a delicious joke though. Between the two of them, they are racing to the end. The more duck ups, the more serious results of their actions (or non-action) i.e deaths, taking from vulnerable people and lying about the spending, animal neglect, friend neglect, then the quicker the shits will fall.

I don't care if the pile collapses, I don't care that Stephanie Jarvis looks haggard and old and the village idiot boyfriend is a loser, I do care about the people she has shat over for the sake of money. It won't end well for her.
I think that goes for most of us and it can't come quick enough.

Whoever Caroline Gooder is, IT is so deserving of a punch in the face. Equally deserving is Snorts. That bleeping title alone pissed me off before I even began the speed watch. Reunited with Ziggy, pity that pretentious prick doesn't show that much of excitement and concern for his own dog that he wanted SO badly. I bet he's hoping it runs away because Mummy didn't by him the sort of dog he wanted.

I bleeping hate them and all they stand for. The hangers on don't fair much better in my books either.

a brief off topic

Our run of tit news just continues here 2022, 2023 and now 2024. Mr Spratt's cousin (like another brother to him) who was only 59, has just died from cancer, having only received the diagnosis in January this year.

I hope all these grifters get their just desserts.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, Kalessi, T Rex and 43 others

TorontoGWM

VIP Member

Sunday at 7:56 PM
Jeeves said:
So disappointed see this. I really hoped that they had seen the light and were keeping the Lelande grifters at arms length.

View attachment 2834826
When did they have time to visit?

IMG_9099.jpeg

Last edited: Sunday at 8:04 PM
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions:You, après-le-déluge, One Mad Collie and 42 others

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member

Wednesday at 6:34 PM
CocktailGirl said:
So, Fanny is still making pointed remarks about how long it takes her to edit, trying to make all the grannies feel sorry for her having to stay up until the early hours slaving away on her computer. She has been doing this 'job' for years now. She is the one doing most of the filming and all of the editing. Why has she not got any better at it? She seems to have learnt nothing. If she filmed more carefully (and didn't have so much to hide in the background of her shots: orange fencing, mold, new cars, secret visitors etc.) she would not have to spend so much time with the edit.

It would really worry me if I had practiced something for years and never got any better at it. People would be telling me 'don't give up the day job dear'. But that's part of the problem I think - these accidental youtubers now consider that they have a full time job. Yes, I know it brings in money, but their attitude to it really irks me. I found this on Niki's insta where she explains that she needs to remind herself to take a 'day off' now and again. For g's sake, she has nothing but day's off. She has no job any more. She can do what she likes, when she likes. The same is true for Fanny. She really believes she is working and needs regular holidays and days out. Most of us do (or did) 5 full days work a week for our money, we had a set amount of holiday time, and all the things that Nicki and Fanny do during the day (shopping, DIY, home improvements, gardening, kids, pet care etc etc) had to be done in the evenings after work or at the weekends.

View attachment 2840318

Oh, poor Nicki, you have so much to do, you have been working so hard - you obviously need a holiday. Same for you Fanny, exhausting work all that editing isn't it? Why don't you arrange a round the world trip together. Do us all a favour though - please don't vlog it and please don't come back.
It's been 3 months since Christmas and based on their travel schedule, I fully understand why Fanny & Snorty required their much-needed visit to the Fleuries and felt so refreshed from their mini-break. Poor Leftalot.
  • London
  • Vienna
  • London
  • Venice
  • Paris
  • South Africa
  • Doha
  • Paris
  • London
  • Amsterdam
  • Brussels
  • London
  • Normandy

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions:You, dumbblonde, Bleu Lala and 42 others

As always, thank you all for contributing.
Remember we have a wiki
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
ComtesseRose thank you as always, and to Lady Lindy and JGW too.

Oatmeal, bananas, saucepans it all happens here.
Tea with 🍋 skills at Fanny’s fashion faux pas ID is phenomenal , so many funny and talented people here. Imagine the Easter pahtee at the dump if we should all gate crash.
Could I be in charge of the bonfire please?

Apart from having lots of fun and good food with family at Easter there is one thing that I had forgotten until this sharing of Easter experiences prompted me to think.
For some reason I was always the one sent outside , often in the rain to pick lots of the fresh stems of mint to make home made sauce to go with the lamb.
I wonder how many people do that now!?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thank you once again ComtesseRose for the new thread. Big Kiss 💋

Morning All !!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Tea with 🍋 skills at Fanny’s fashion faux pas ID is phenomenal , so many funny and talented people here. Imagine the Easter pahtee at the dump if we should all gate crash.

Apart from having lots of fun and good food with family at Easter there is one thing that I had forgotten until this sharing of Easter experiences prompted me to think.
For some reason I was always the one sent outside , often in the rain to pick lots of the fresh stems of mint to make home made sauce to go with the lamb.
Ma cher Lochy @Lochness Monster I do. I have so many herbs growing and have recently done a garden centre "raid" to replenish or restart my herb garden. I grow a lot and dry, or fresh freeze, to ensure I have plenty. Visitors leave with sachets of dried chillies and dried bay leaves.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

I am starting a community herb garden for all the neighbors in my little community. We have a couple.raised bed gardens that we can't grow veg as the wild deer snack there. Flowers do ok. But this year I am planting herbs and edible flowers for all to share. Not sure if they will but it will be there .

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry, @ComtesseRose , @HalcyonOrganic distracted me!

Thank you so much for this lovely new thread, on this, a VIP lounge night and, as we are all heading off to @Tea with lemon for Easter.

Bravo @Lady Lindy and @Just Grift Wood for name and nom.

And whilst we tattlers enjoy a convivial Easter long weekend, ya-boo-sucks to Despicable fanny and Thrush I'm pretty sure you're going to have the Easter from hell. Just what you deserve.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ma cher Lochy @Lochness Monster I do. I have so many herbs growing and have recently done a garden centre "raid" to replenish or restart my herb garden. I grow a lot and dry, or fresh freeze, to ensure I have plenty. Visitors leave with sachets of dried chillies and dried bay leaves.
Marvellous, and Littlemore with the community garden. You may recall I had to oversee / maintain a recreation of a medieval herber. I am fascinated by all things herbal and edible, or for cosmetic and medicinal uses.
One useful but often overlooked plant for edging a border is winter savoury. It is so pretty and sturdy along with being a useful herb for pork.
It flowers when lavender has finished so is good to help the bees too.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I had to watch the IG stories clip for tonton's birthday dinner a couple of times but, this restaurant is somewhere in the vicinity of Beziers. The poster behind tante twotonne gave it away.

At this moment, I'm still going with Pezenas and it's environs for tontons and tantetwotonnes new gaff.

Am I freaking you Richmonds out yet... just a little bit 🤣🤣🤣
---
Marvellous, and Littlemore with the community garden. You may recall I had to oversee / maintain a recreation of a medieval herber. I am fascinated by all things herbal and edible, or for cosmetic and medicinal uses.
One useful but often overlooked plant for edging a border is winter savoury. It is so pretty and sturdy along with being a useful herb for pork.
It flowers when lavender has finished so is good to help the bees too.
In France, winter savoury is calles Sariette. Here in the south it is used a lot. Purchased a new plant last weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes Morning in Australia ..... its now 9.52 Saturday morning.

This is why its so darn hard to keep up if you are Down Under or in NZ !!! :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.