The Chateau Diaries #142 It's the closest Fanny will come to watching her son perform in the school play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Clara, just spill it girl. They're all revelling in their own drama, what harm could another spillage do?
It's a fire I am not willing to lit. As I've said, this involves little children and the improvident actions of their parents, who should know better than to leave a legacy like this.

I’m now convinced you have found a way to hack into that pink phone and can see through the camera lens like an FBI agent.
Lol, but no need, there are much more down to earth ways to navigate their bits and pieces.

I just saw a Ghost- no wait it's not the ghost of the accounts of the past---- it's the current accounts-- distract them with bull crap---- just to be clear association vs society - who gets paid what, where , when from what account---- I am so confused who's on first? who's on second? I don't know - he's on third. WTF peat and repeat the same thing I think we get it Patreon does not pay for your travel- but it does pay for plants - SMH I have to drink some wine now maybe in my alcohol daze it will make more sense-
That's exactly the strategy she's been frantically working on for weeks. As expected the chosen route is one of distraction and diversion. She's been warned that the mistakes she has made are evident and not easy to cover up, not even by smart accountants or flamboyant "excuses". It was even suggested she would own up to some of it on camera, by stating how inexperienced she was in handeling renovations on this scale and that the bad choices she has made were unfortunate but insurmountable, but as she is convinced she has done nothing wrong this kind of mea culpa (maxima or minima) would always showcase her bad acting skills and fake request for forgiveness, even though I still think she could get away with that too.
But no, instead of being transparant about what really has been going on, she wants to polish up the fact that's she's trying to learn how to keep her books in a way she should have done from the beginning and I'm sure she will be praised for it and some her most doubting patrons probably will be reassured: she made mistakes but is willing to learn from them, so all should be fine.
Personally, what strikes me as the most painful, is her boasting about how she's helping the local community by employing local people. What a load of crap! Building an association and society solely based on donations is entirely irresponsible. She knows this but just does not care.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
More smoke and mirrors.... 2021 accounts would include accruals for outstanding expenses and income at the end of the year so they are not 2022 items.

Hubby's favourites
Rusty bed springs By I P Nightly.
Death at the cliff by Eileen Dover.

But real names he's been in school with.
Annette Curtin.
Holly Berry and her sister Ivy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For clarification is the cook/gardener paid out of Patreon funds??? Since the Skankster named him as a gardener paid by Patreon... So her cook is paid by Patreon... The gift grab is paid for by the nonprofit so the gifts belong to the nonprofit... Yet Skankanee gives them to her friends and family and uses them in her B&b...
Having the non-profit pay for import taxes on the gifts she is receiving and from witch she is profiting massively personally is the best showcase for her crooked character. Can't make this tit up.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
And if I may.....this goes for Marie Wiik, too! GET A JOB MARIE! You'll meet people, you'll make some money, and the biggest benefit of all, you'll get your self confidence (not to mention, self respect) back!
Yes I agree. I'd said that earlier in the day about Marie. All the mooching off people, isn't real life. Marie - Learn French if you want to live there, get a job, rent a small flat, write a book in your spare time, do floral arrangements as a hobby but most of all GET A JOB MARIE..and RYAN. Out of touch with reality. Mind you I wonder if they could cope with having to get up at a regular time, look presentable, travel to & fro, work under someone else's direction if they find having a laugh with your mate & filming it - or sticking twiggy things in a jam jar stressful 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
According to the bull tit accounts Patreon video he's a paid employee... According to French law he has to be paid...
Cyril is the half brother of Nicolas Gasquet, the friend Tess Hoffman sometimes brings to the tit show. He was also the chef in a local restaurant Dana took Stephanie Jarvis to, shown years ago i the flog, the same restaurant where Dana's then boyfriend worked as a waiter. It's all within a very small group of people that she is "helping the local community".

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
2,859 votes total - the results so far... Renovation project updates & more day-in-the-life at the shiteau are at the top of the wish list. Patrons seem to want Fanny to stay home, do some work and show them what's being done around the shiteau.

Historical tours, dancing in the kitchen and, sadly, accounts are low in voting! Most Patron's apparently can't to do basic math and add up the excessive amount of money being wasted or not spent.
I always have the idea that people who give away money like that, are also not so good with accounting..this would explain the little interest in the accounts..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I deleted the photo I posted I wasn't thinking. Anyone can do a photo reserve search. I wouldn't want someone like Ryan come sic his major fan base after me:oops: I tired it and didn't find it so I guess Im not s famous as I thought 😂

Past tense I think with ref to employment. He said in 2020 he was a freelance web designer but his business suffered because of Covid? That's sort of a bit of a weird thing to say when even the smallest of businesses were needed online presence to carry on their work. If he'd always worked remotely then there was no change for him surely? If only he'd put a link to his website to show what he offered instead of suggesting that his YouTube income would provide him enough $£ to pay for equipment & travel he might have actually built his business up on the back of his vlogs. He's what 27/28 now? If he wants to be a 'professional' vlogger he needs to up his game. Tons of much more interesting & professional ones out there to watch.
Anyone who can download a web program nowadays can claim to be a web designer. A lot of them start you out for free all you gotta do is pay for the domain name. SO&SO. com, .net. Just because the Pathrics are clueless or just tossing him a line for his Vlog content.. Billy is into his own thing. RED camera, RED leather hat. New Ex convent to redo. MP is into boys and Peter Rabbit. Yeah, he is deep that way.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I have a good idea for a website. Release the Krackon dot whatever is available. Just to go somewhere and witch. There ya go Im a web designer. Hey releasethekrackon.com is available 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just saw a Ghost- no wait it's not the ghost of the accounts of the past---- it's the current accounts-- distract them with bull crap---- just to be clear association vs society - who gets paid what, where , when from what account---- I am so confused who's on first? who's on second? I don't know - he's on third. WTF peat and repeat the same thing I think we get it Patreon does not pay for your travel- but it does pay for plants - SMH I have to drink some wine now maybe in my alcohol daze it will make more sense-
Who's on first you ask ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Those accounts...a lott of smoke, mirrors and confusion...
She is putting her gag YT money and her patreonmoney together?? to be able to pay for charity?? no... so she can let the patreons pay her taxes on the gifts she recieves.. :eek:

This blablabla she is spuwing out on high speed are no accounts...the vlog needed for sure heavy editing...not a good sign..

It would be very easy...just put a whiteboard behind her back with the income and the costs...you even can do that once a month..thats the way we do it with the charity i am involved with...also easier to keep on track with budgets.. The fact she creates a mess with her accounts explaining is because a lott is a mess and a lott needs to be hidden...she talks a lott about the things she doesnt pay for with patreonmoney...there is one way to proove it..with the actual figures...she doesnt show figures..thats very telling..at least to me..She says she cant say how much they all are payed to do her jobs...why not..if she pays them like the rules there is nothing to worry about...or maybe she is paying the Ians cash?? and they all try to avoid taxes??

28000 euros for that old iron...well Matt must have laught his cock out of his pants...to the bank...

Her electricitybill is so high...fix the heating silly cow..electric heating costs a fortune...she doesnt even have solarpanels...she for sure has a lott of roof to put them on...but no...Madame likes fancy wallpaper more..

My guts tell me she is holding the money aside..as long as she can...sell that crumbling heap and buggers off to a better place..The fact she doesnt own the whole heap alone..must be a be factor for that...i can hear her say to PhiPhi...you dont think after all my hard work grifting like a first class hooker... i let the other 2 get away with my money....

to set the story short...that lakemoney is never gonna be spend..she just puts some flowers and trees in to keep her patreons happy...and the money coming in...i also have a feeling she isnt gonna show the renovation of those appartments..if she doesnt do the garden there isnt much to show right?? i also dont think the facade will be done soon...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
HHmmmmm. She lost the 100% Hotter chav eyebrows.
Good.

Snorty is apparently paid out of the B&B/YT side of the business, but based on how little he does around the shiteau how can she justify paying him. Fanny keeps saying how much Snorty is helping with the architect plans, or deciding how to layout the paneling,or getting the B&B rooms ready.
Snorty is just fluffing about, pretending to be busy and getting in the way.

Stephanie is is getting f*cked over more ways than one by Philip the Gigolo!
Yeah, Pheeph's being so helpful on how to fit the panelling is a.) out of the question and b.) throwing a bone to those of us who wonder what he does for his money.
Which I'm almost certain doesn't include a lot of heterosexual adult activity in the bedroom. SmolPipiO'Love suggests the menu and it's not a very appetizing one. 🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Accounts of the last 4 month. Of course she starts doing that first because she actually has something to show! The iron dump ready equipment,the panelling, gardens. Yes she could tell the world how much she has spent.

But 2020 and 2021 money poured in, nothing got done or was finished. Plus we were all locked down in our homes. If she pays all her travels from yt and b&b there is loads of money left in her association account unused. She won't post another flog until october 2022 and show what she has done with the money of the last quarter and take it from there. SJ will not post 2020 & 2021 accounts.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Cyril is the half brother of Nicolas Gasquet, the friend Tess Hoffman sometimes brings to the tit show. He was also the chef in a local restaurant Dana took Stephanie Jarvis to, shown years ago i the flog, the same restaurant where Dana's then boyfriend worked as a waiter. It's all within a very small group of people that she is "helping the local community".
So Cyril is what she means when she says she's employing the locals?
Ouf.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Blah blah blah blah blah is all I heard after few minutes of the patreon’s video. This woman doesn’t make sense!! 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Those accounts...a lott of smoke, mirrors and confusion...
She is putting her gag YT money and her patreonmoney together?? to be able to pay for charity?? no... so she can let the patreons pay her taxes on the gifts she recieves.. :eek:

This blablabla she is spuwing out on high speed are no accounts...the vlog needed for sure heavy editing...not a good sign..

It would be very easy...just put a whiteboard behind her back with the income and the costs...you even can do that once a month..thats the way we do it with the charity i am involved with...also easier to keep on track with budgets.. The fact she creates a mess with her accounts explaining is because a lott is a mess and a lott needs to be hidden...she talks a lott about the things she doesnt pay for with patreonmoney...there is one way to proove it..with the actual figures...she doesnt show figures..thats very telling..at least to me..She says she cant say how much they all are payed to do her jobs...why not..if she pays them like the rules there is nothing to worry about...or maybe she is paying the Ians cash?? and they all try to avoid taxes??

28000 euros for that old iron...well Matt must have laught his cock out of his pants...to the bank...

Her electricitybill is so high...fix the heating silly cow..electric heating costs a fortune...she doesnt even have solarpanels...she for sure has a lott of roof to put them on...but no...Madame likes fancy wallpaper more..

My guts tell me she is holding the money aside..as long as she can...sell that crumbling heap and buggers off to a better place..The fact she doesnt own the whole heap alone..must be a be factor for that...i can hear her say to PhiPhi...you dont think after all my hard work grifting like a first class hooker... i let the other 2 get away with my money....

to set the story short...that lakemoney is never gonna be spend..she just puts some flowers and trees in to keep her patreons happy...and the money coming in...i also have a feeling she isnt gonna show the renovation of those appartments..if she doesnt do the garden there isnt much to show right?? i also dont think the facade will be done soon...
Yes, I have suspected the Jardin Anglais was literally installed for the Anglais and Americaine viewers for lack of other content. Which restoration and renovation has been held up because she spent it unwisely on wallpaper and gigolo furniture. Not on heating system repair or solar panels.

• Heart
Well Stephanie Jarvis, I too sat behind my desk to take note of your words on this vlog to your patrons regarding your expenditure of the Association Accounts which you have still not produced. You are oh so proudly blurting out figures from the first 4 months of 2022. Jan-Apr which amounts to a great big word and figure salad!

To be clear there is a registered Association(charity) and a Society(business).
Association consists of Patreon income and Advert Revenue from Chateau Unwrapped
Society is your BnB business and The Chateau Diaries Youtube income.

January – April 2022 (all rounded up or down to nearest €100)
Tax Free Donations to date €138 000net (the last 3 years?)

€114 500 Total Association Expenses
€24 000 set aside for the lake of which there is €150 000 already saved

Charity
€19 300 (€5000 used from 2021 income for fashion scholarship??)
€5800Scholarship
€1000 Techo?
€2000 Venice Charity
€2000 Red Cross Ukraine
€3200 Local Community Center
€5200 SA Charity

General Accounts
€2300 Bank Charges, Accountant, Cadeau Import tax

Equipment Purchases
€28 700 Digger and Dumper
€100 Repairs

Chateau Renovations
€41 800 (salaries [Ian, Ian, Amoury] and supplies[wood,coving])
No amount given for maintenance of Chateau but these expenses comes from Society
The new counter top and taps for scullery came out of Society

Garden
€19 300
Includes salaries for Kirsty, Dan, Nick and his tree team
Does not include Cyril and new employee who is being interviewed on Saturday
No mention whatsoever if Davey is getting paid or not.

Includes 14tons top soil and undisclosed amount of compost
Trees and plants for chateau Garden
Pear Trees in Walled Garden
Replacement of Box hedges

Associastion pays for the Renovation work of the live-in employees but not their living expenses example rent and food.
New laptop, Travel and video expenses come out of the Society not the Association.
Society covers salaries of Philip, Natie, Dave, Mary Poppins

Apparently Philip is a master at panelling design
Amoury will finish the panneling next week in the M. apartment and will start on the Grand Salon which everyone will see the work and progress.

Stephanie Jarvis loves to see her staff working away in all the areas when she goes downstairs every “morning”. She has also promise regular updates of the expenses because she now has them at her fingertips due to the software she has learnt to use on her laptop.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Yes, I have suspected the Jardin Anglais was literally installed for the Anglais and Americaine viewers for lack of other content. Which restoration and renovation has been held up because she spent it unwisely on wallpaper and gigolo furniture. Not on heating system repair or solar panels.
Seriously all that high end silk wallpaper costing hundreds if not thousands straight on 2 damp walls. Another level of stupid 🤪

Well Stephanie Jarvis, I too sat behind my desk to take note of your words on this vlog to your patrons regarding your expenditure of the Association Accounts which you have still not produced. You are oh so proudly blurting out figures from the first 4 months of 2022. Jan-Apr which amounts to a great big word and figure salad!

To be clear there is a registered Association(charity) and a Society(business).
Association consists of Patreon income and Advert Revenue from Chateau Unwrapped
Society is your BnB business and The Chateau Diaries Youtube income.

January – April 2022 (all rounded up or down to nearest €100)
Tax Free Donations to date €138 000net (the last 3 years?)

€114 500 Total Association Expenses
€24 000 set aside for the lake of which there is €150 000 already saved

Charity
€19 300 (€5000 used from 2021 income for fashion scholarship??)
€5800Scholarship
€1000 Techo?
€2000 Venice Charity
€2000 Red Cross Ukraine
€3200 Local Community Center
€5200 SA Charity

General Accounts
€2300 Bank Charges, Accountant, Cadeau Import tax

Equipment Purchases
€28 700 Digger and Dumper
€100 Repairs

Chateau Renovations
€41 800 (salaries [Ian, Ian, Amoury] and supplies[wood,coving])
No amount given for maintenance of Chateau but these expenses comes from Society
The new counter top and taps for scullery came out of Society

Garden
€19 300
Includes salaries for Kirsty, Dan, Nick and his tree team
Does not include Cyril and new employee who is being interviewed on Saturday
No mention whatsoever if Davey is getting paid or not.

Includes 14tons top soil and undisclosed amount of compost
Trees and plants for chateau Garden
Pear Trees in Walled Garden
Replacement of Box hedges

Associastion pays for the Renovation work of the live-in employees but not their living expenses example rent and food.
New laptop, Travel and video expenses come out of the Society not the Association.
Society covers salaries of Philip, Natie, Dave, Mary Poppins

Apparently Philip is a master at panelling design
Amoury will finish the panneling next week in the M. apartment and will start on the Grand Salon which everyone will see the work and progress.

Stephanie Jarvis loves to see her staff working away in all the areas when she goes downstairs every “morning”. She has also promise regular updates of the expenses because she now has them at her fingertips due to the software she has learnt to use on her laptop.
Wasn’t that digger/dumper second hand…seems expensive. It’s all a bit criminal now. Grannies if ur reading, please stop funding this. It’s shameful.

Blah blah blah blah blah is all I heard after few minutes of the patreon’s video. This woman doesn’t make sense!! 🤪
Buying a digger at that price instead of installing some heating is beyond belief! 😡 😤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Snorty is apparently paid out of the B&B/YT side of the business, but based on how little he does around the shiteau how can she justify paying him. Fanny keeps saying how much Snorty is helping with the architect plans, or deciding how to layout the paneling,or getting the B&B rooms ready.
Snorty is just fluffing about, pretending to be busy and getting in the way.

Stephanie is is getting f*cked over more ways than one by Philip the Gigolo!
Do you honestly think that mincing Camelpud’s two cents about the panelling matters to Amaury? WTF does he know about anything?🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
@Fennelbug …… I too enjoyed his vlogs. What most Tattle peeps do not realize that Ryan has a business that brings him income……. He is a web designer…….. so, when people comment that he is lazy or just flitting about…….. he is still working. I do think, from actually listening and watching his vlogs……. He is ready to settle down in a place of his own. I wish the best for him as I do think of him as a person that likes to help his friends and relatives and does not mind getting his hands dirty.

I always try to remember that these vloggers only show us what they want us to see, but with him, there seems to be a common thread wherever he is.

ok……. Now back to the CDLL debacle……… what a mess🤦‍♀️
And yet I remember him saying he was going to raise money to buy a French property, and the bank were willing to take his YouTube income into consideration for a mortgage. I don't buy this line about him giving up, its another con.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.