The Chateau Diaries #291 The whole Chateau Diaries has become grotesque by it's excess.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a new poster ViscountLaLande who had overlapped with SJ at Somerville College, Oxford, and who could have provided more info no doubt, but this thread was in the midst of flying monkey paranoia and the poster got hounded off by Summerbaby.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
"why you retired from singing" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
One of the comments said something to correct another along the lines of her singing was operatta not opera😂. Less skilled.
Why did Fanny say that was the ONE and ONLY performance she was ever in.
Others suggesting Snorts and Fanny should sing together, oh please make this happen, maybe on a gondola 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There was a new poster ViscountLaLande who had overlapped with SJ at Somerville College, Oxford, and who could have provided more info no doubt, but this thread was in the midst of flying monkey paranoia and the poster got hounded off by Summerbaby.
That was around when I joined and the flying monkey stuff was off the scale and really off putting

• Heart
Reactions: 26
When Snorts came in for the kiss on the way to shop. Ugh and then a second kiss later. They are really playing it up. And they are.going to use the big washer by the supermarket to.wash.those comforters???? Seriously who are they kidding, they don't wash stuff. And she has a B and B takes money from people and they were using 20 year old nasty towels???? She should buy new.towels every year if they get used that often.
I did so enjoy Natti's passive aggressive poke at fanny over the towels. It was if Natti was saying to any future guests "look at the tit that fanny provides for your stay and you still come and you still pay"
And stupid fanny held them up to the light to prove their threadbare-ness, admitted they were about 20 years old and got Thrush to film it. Talk about shooting ones self in the foot!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
What bothers me the most about the shopping is that it is blatantly showcased in every vlog. Money should be saved for renovation, not spent on crap.

When he is not at the nearest bathhouse getting banged by leather clad grandaddies, the empty closet case is trying to fill his emptiness up at Emmaus.

IMG_7655.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
One of the comments said something to correct another along the lines of her singing was operatta not opera😂. Less skilled.
Why did Fanny say that was the ONE and ONLY performance she was ever in.
Others suggesting Snorts and Fanny should sing together, oh please make this happen, maybe on a gondola 🙄😂
I doubt she ever got paid for singing, it is all AM dram stuff and her just hungry for adulation very like the fashion show she was in, she just loves attention. Even tattle which gives her hints for her content. I imagine we will see her going all out on Herend china and she will start collecting match strikers after watching Rita Konig

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That damn dirty chaise is slip covered! You’re right @Lady Avonlea, no place for something like that in any kitchen. First of all, how does the skirting get that filthy in a kitchen? Poop, blood, mud, Philip’s hot chocolate? Secondly, why doesn’t someone just toss the slipcover in the washer or take it to the professional cleaners? If you’re going to have a white chaise in the kitchen and film it for YouTube to show how lovely and wonderful your lifestyle and home is… wtf? I love how SJ has been throwing around the words healthy and clean lately.
🤮💩
View attachment 2782739
After all they are taking Snorts new/ old quilt to be washed.

FRK is getting bossy, I think that she will read here and get it done.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Notice that Fanny has already ditched her mentos engagement ring in today’s video.She also failed to mention her engagement to her longtime pianist pal Cyril or introduce “ fiancé” Snorts to him. Hmmmmmmmmm……….
Huh? What you talkin about Willis?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What bothers me the most about the shopping is that it is blatantly showcased in every vlog. Money should be saved for renovation, not spent on Emmaus crap.

View attachment 2782979
What bothers me the most about the shopping is that he buys some of the ugliest tit I've ever seen......and I've seen lots and lots of tit!....and then tries to pass it off like it's the Eighth Wonder of the World! So chic, so useful, so cheap!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Imagine staying at a B&B that has 20 year old towels!

This is what Fanny should embroider on the new towels.

IMG_7673.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I like MarIE she has a good sense of humour and she seems to be hardworking God knows why she she back
Your idea of "hardworking" is not mine, she is so slow, therefore she looks to be working many hours, when infact any competent cook would have knocked supper up first thing then put in oven for when required and left a "clean" "tidy" kitchen !

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I like MarIE she has a good sense of humour and she seems to be hardworking God knows why she she back
She’s back because she has serious mental health issues, cannot settle to anything she puts her hand to, as is evident by the last year and a half, and she sees the chateau as her safe place and SJ as her protector.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Why did Natty not order towels in October or is this just for content?

Why is the lady’s maid not getting Bon Maman room ready for guests, instead he must be doing his work as an actor and buying stuff they have no use for and will probably lose by the time they need it.
Will Fanny do the pergola reveal and MariAs bedroom now it’s been on tv?

Why is bunman not refitting the washing up room which was supposedly next to do on his endless list.

Fanny will be packing ready for her trip to Brussels soon.

In the awful patreon interview when Snorts made it clear he wanted to get married he kept emphasising about handing things on…to who?
Who would want the dump full of their filthy crap.
A word of wisdom from a viewer.

Ps who has slept with pianist Cyril, Fanny or Squirrel?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.