The Chateau Diaries #291 The whole Chateau Diaries has become grotesque by it's excess.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uh oh! I think we hit a nerve. Fanny has set out to prove she can sing opera and kisses her boyfriend.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
When Snorts came in for the kiss on the way to shop. Ugh and then a second kiss later. They are really playing it up. And they are.going to use the big washer by the supermarket to.wash.those comforters???? Seriously who are they kidding, they don't wash stuff. And she has a B and B takes money from people and they were using 20 year old nasty towels???? She should buy new.towels every year if they get used that often.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Look how filthy that chaise lounge is. The seat and the skirting. No surprise it's disgusting. Time to recover the damn thing and move it to another space in the shitoo - maybe Mummy's flat.
1708998123519.png
1708998140415.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Thanks, Pekey. But the credit for the Patreon videos is solely on our dear @tuffiti!
Oh dear!
So sorry ........ Thankyou Tuffiti !!! See, this happens when the coffee does not kick in !!! :oops::eek::oops:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
esbiermann62
1 day ago
Just wondering what does Philip do for a living or income? Is he just wealthy?

basiaboy
3 days ago
Steph you can now take Acquired Immunity drops that will get rid of your horse allergy… no excuses

@Uk-Writer
3 days ago
And meanwhile away from Stephanie’s travels the chateau is doing what exactly, is this what the channel is about or your travels ?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@TheChateauDiaries

3 days ago
This channel is my diary, so I film both at home and away

@julesdavis8254
4 days ago
Beautiful Ardmore textiles but at €350 a real luxury

caroline gooderPhilip was a volunteer
robertpina99
40 minutes ago
Stephanie, have you ever discussed why you retired from singing? What an interesting story that would be, My dear, Leontyne Price sang until she was 70.

Hope-sf3dk
50 minutes ago
did i miss something.... is Natti pregnant?

@Denise-ro8jx
50 minutes ago
Is Natie pregnant?

cathyroberts7032
1 hour ago
I’ve always wondered why that chaise lounge is in the kitchen. Does it not get on the way

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Stephanie again
carolinegooder7091
2 hours ago
Stephanie needs to sing again.
emoji_u2764.png
She was talked into singing a few years ago during the musical retreat week. Her voice was great.
---
Look how filthy that chaise lounge is. The seat and the skirting. No surprise it's disgusting. Time to recover the damn thing and move it to another space in the shitoo - maybe Mummy's flat.
View attachment 2782606View attachment 2782607
Ratso needs to have his nails clipped.
---
When Snorts came in for the kiss on the way to shop. Ugh and then a second kiss later. They are really playing it up. And they are.going to use the big washer by the supermarket to.wash.those comforters???? Seriously who are they kidding, they don't wash stuff. And she has a B and B takes money from people and they were using 20 year old nasty towels???? She should buy new.towels every year if they get used that often.
She buys a 10 euro comforter for the B&B ( which Philip probably drags across the dirty kitchen floor,), and uses old towels for the B&B guests while the little orphan princess reclines in her new $1500 designer bedding for her bedroom.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I hope she doesn't. She deserves what's coming her way.
Right! You lose it how you get it.. Steal it Snorts... all of it.
---
Much better today. I still have 72 hours before I can rejoin the great unwashed but the difference is night and day. I can’t imagine how people with no vaccination get through this.
I never tested myself but I think I had it twice... (unvaxed), first time I felt ill and wasn't great for a few weeks but was functioning generally, 2nd time didn't last long at all. It was very different from the flu so pretty sure it was Cvd... My taste buds get horrid but doesn't last forever...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Few observations from today’s video.

The whole video was a hodgepodge of crap:

Ratso loves me better than anyone. Look at me waving my man hand and freakishly long fingers on the bed to excite Ratso and his prey instincts. Watch Ratso on the filthy chaise lounge.Watch me hold Ratso over my shoulder where he can fall and crack his skull on the dirty kitchen floor. Ratso loves me the best. I paid for 50% discount Ratso.

Fanny’s hip arthritis is miraculously cured by weekly private massages at the Dump. Fanny needs massages to distress from all of her traveling. Another LieLande miracle! So much for the daily waddles! Welcome back 4 inch stilettos,

Transactional visit from the pianist who needs 200,000 euros to restore his double player piano. He comes to the dump with snippets of video of Stephanie performing in a highly sexualized opera a decade or so ago while he is playing the piano. Cyril then gets his funding needs to restore the player piano captured on film for the cd audience, complete with information on how they can contribute to the fund. CD viewers get footage of exhibitionist Fanny singing screeching and performing in a highly sexualized opera that was not for the prudish.( no offense personally meant to the immensely talented pianist Cyril. I believe Stephanie either gave him some snippets of videos of herself, performing or requested that he locate them in his archive of performances, and bring them to the dump, and follow the storyline that she has scripted for the video. He would feel compelled to comply because she contributed to the fund thru the crap unwrapped proceeds).This was all about the self aggrandizement of narc Stephanie.

Fanny- I know I’ve just spent over $40,000 on vacations for myself and Snorts in the past two months, but look at me, thrifty Fanny, cutting corners on B and B furnishings, towels, etc. Nothing but the cheapest for my B and B guests. I look at miserly Phillip indulge his shopping addiction at the local Emmaus, right after he dropped off cartoon tapestries and wallpaper for framing.
F8A1D873-1DC2-49AA-A197-C717EEE3AE4E.png

Phillip isn‘t gay. We will be married at some point in the next decade. Watch his nasty face come close to the camera to kiss me, just like he kissed his grandmother.

Snorts is even more pushy and bossy now, interjecting his opinions on all the B and B decisions and ideas. SNORTS RUINS EVERYTHING,

Amaury busts Stephanie on the embroidery machine: all you have to do is press go.
Stephanie mocks Amaury’s suggestions on embroidering the towels.

Insincere love bombing of Marie, I love your coat so much……I really love it……

Everyone is dressed in coats, scarves, and sweaters, but trembling Ratso is in the kitchen, and in other areas of the dump without a sweater.

Is Stephanie in a nightgown and robe all day? Did she meet Cyril in her nightclothes?

I am so busy standing in invoices for the accountant, wheeeeeee! See I work and am doing admin. What a lie. it must be exhausting to scan in all of the travel receipts for your two months of vacations taken this year and your latest shopping receipts.

Stephanie tells a new lie about Philip discovering a portion of wallpaper, and two separate cartoon tapestries that happen to match the wallpaper in the dump attic. I bet they purchased the wallpaper sample in the cartoon drawings on their last trip to the tapestry museum. The Jarvis crew went over the dump with a fine tooth comb when they first purchased the farmhouse. The attic has been searched repeatedly over the years. We are now supposed to believe that Philip discovered some perfectly preserved cartoon drawings of sheep that match a wallpaper samples sheep on it in the attic after 18 years? Is this just like all the discoveries Philip supposedly makes at the dump, they’ve actually been known for decades, e.g., where the original towers were at the dump, where the original windows were the dump, but the crap they pulled about the sacristy in the chapel, it is all made up story lines by the 2 LieLande ratters.

• Heart
OK FRK........ please keep telling Squirrel to kiss Fanny !!!
Her face when that was said was shocked and she did not like to do it either for the camera ! :ROFLMAO:

FRK keep it up ........ Fanny was shocked and this from a woman who sings and acts Sexy when warbling her Opera !!! What a joke !!! :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2782606View attachment 2782607
That damn dirty chaise is slip covered! You’re right @Lady Avonlea, no place for something like that in any kitchen. First of all, how does the skirting get that filthy in a kitchen? Poop, blood, mud, Philip’s hot chocolate? Secondly, why doesn’t someone just toss the slipcover in the washer or take it to the professional cleaners? If you’re going to have a white chaise in the kitchen and film it for YouTube to show how lovely and wonderful your lifestyle and home is… wtf? I love how SJ has been throwing around the words healthy and clean lately.
🤮💩
IMG_8978.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Look at trembling Ratso on the filthy chaise lounge, then see Ratso slung across Fanny’s shoulder. Again, is Fanny still in her nightgown and Robe for this entire video? She didn’t get up with Ratso in the morning.

Ratso still has dusty, uncleared eyes. They still have not taken Ratso to the vet.

---
OK FRK........ please keep telling Squirrel to kiss Fanny !!!
Her face when that was said was shocked and she did not like to do it either for the camera ! :ROFLMAO:

FRK keep it up ........ Fanny was shocked and this from a woman who sings and acts Sexy when warbling her Opera !!! What a joke !!! :love:
Passive aggressive FRK to Fanny, “Do you think he deserves a kiss? “ Click and enjoy. Thanks Pekey!

---
Stephanfraudie puts her hand in front of her face and lips to hide that Stephanie and Phillip do not really touch lips and air kiss Instead.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
josephz9006
3 hours ago
Philip is the gayest str8 guy I've ever seen

tjanderson575
13 minutes ago
Chaise lounge in the kitchen is filthy. Might want to look into it

@plasticman74
4 hours ago
I thought she was wearing a bathrobe lol

@DarleneSykes1
32 minutes ago
Marie, please keep your hair pulled back while preparing food. Love all the new dishes you learned while away at school

ANYONE NOTICE RATSO AT THE KITCHEN TABKE WHILE FRK IS PREPARING FOID ON THE TABLE?

@karenlynn7731
52 minutes ago
That chaise lounge is absolutely filthy. Please wash it. And maybe move it to another room. Sorry to be so negative

@AmyThorn
1 hour ago
Dogs choose their person, there's no way around it, regardless of whom they're "purchased" for. Without a doubt Lance (Lancelot) is Stepanies dog.

jameshaddan8538
2 hours ago
The shopping addiction is strong
emoji_u1f602.png

@tinashockley2782
2 hours ago
What is the status of the new heating system install? When is the completion date?

@karenbrunton6529
3 hours ago
I think the little mystery quilt is too slippery for a bath mat. I believe it's a dresser scarf (like a placemat for a dresser top).

@alejandrosotomio835
3 hours ago
Just curious what exactly does Phillip do for a living?

ingridhendy5922
3 hours ago
I love how Philip throws Marie under the bus when discussing his purchases - said with love

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That Chaise in the kitchen is absolutely rank at the bottom.

How to pad out a vlog towel folding, more stuff for the framing, expensive piano restoration, Madame Edith style opera singing and what a surprise a trip to Emmaus.

Of course we all get a personal masseuse when we go on all of our travels:rolleyes:

That odious tit giving his instructions for buying plants for bleeping cache pots.

Bedside mats as bathmats :sick: they'll soak up all the water and be a fusty musty stink.

What an utter waste of money considering what linens ther are in that hovel already. They'll be no room for guests before long if he keep filling the place up with shite.

So she could manage to part with 5000.00 euros to go towards renovation a friggin piaaarno, it's a shame she couldn't bring herself to donate the same to the Orphanage.

Kissy kissy, oh you're so cute, pass me the bucket.

• Heart
  • Haha
That damn dirty chaise is slip covered! You’re right @Lady Avonlea, no place for something like that in any kitchen. First of all, how does the skirting get that filthy in a kitchen? Poop, blood, mud, Philip’s hot chocolate? Secondly, why doesn’t someone just toss the slipcover in the washer or take it to the professional cleaners? If you’re going to have a white chaise in the kitchen and film it for YouTube to show how lovely and wonderful your lifestyle and home is… wtf? I love how SJ has been throwing around the words healthy and clean lately.
🤮💩
View attachment 2782739
They are such a dirty group of people. Stephanie rarely showers and usually sports greasy, dirty hair. Holiday from hygiene Stephanasty was happily lounging on the filthy chaise lounge at the end of today’s video, with Ratso under her arm. Nutty is often curled up on the filthy lounge. Evidently, FRK must have skipped the cleanliness portion of the cooking classes, e.g., hair hanging in her face while she was preparing food,Ratso at the kitchen table while she was preparing food on the table, filthy cover of chaise lounge which is inappropriate piece of furniture in the Dump kitchen, never wears gloves while prepping food, etc. Fanny waltzing around the kitchen after flinging Ratso over her shoulder. Fanny is very comfortable around filthy surroundings. The Jarvis nursing homes must have been filthy.

Why would anyone want to eat food prepared in the nasty kitchen? Gross.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.