The Chateau Diaries #291 The whole Chateau Diaries has become grotesque by it's excess.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again Stephanie taking her cues from here, where we have mentioned Rita Konig and ta dah she is watching the interior design course for £147.00 let's hope she learns something. The "season" (I use that term lightly as they only let rooms a couple of days a week) is about to start and she is only now ordering towels so there will be a mad rush to get them all done.

Snorts has far more fun with MarIE.

That opera, glad to see Fanny has always been a giant HAM!!! She is s frightful singer but a fantastic off the scale show off. Let's look at Fanny's morality she give £2k to an orphanage and £5k to save a piano in the middle of now there just so people can see her parading her dubious acting and singing skills. me me me me look at me.

I thought Fanny had bought an online accounting system so that should all be up to date bar her 8 week shopping trips. Seriously this flog is becoming watchable. She is so lazy she can't even go to a salon for a massage.

Well the piano will be worth more than the chapel when they're both restored

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Notice that Fanny has already ditched her mentos engagement ring in today’s video.She also failed to mention her engagement to her longtime pianist pal Cyril or introduce “ fiancé” Snorts to him. Hmmmmmmmmm……….

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Good Morning Hell Hounds and Thank you Tartuffe for letting me see Alice in Wonderland interviewing Laurence Olivier ! :love:
Paaaarfect

🧵Thank you Tartuffe for letting me see Alice in Wonderland interviewing Laurence Olivier ! 🧵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Has Dan congratulated Stephanie on her engagement to Miss chatalaine?

No congratulations from Andi either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Poor dahling! Seriously, it is kind of tragic to develop baldness so early in life! I mean it! (Look at poor Prince William and what happened to him! From pubescent heartthrob to balding middle age in a jiffy!)
William is still as sexy as hell.....Snorts wishes he has 1% of William's sex appeal

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@jefftate1981
8 minutes ago
After 5 years its goodbye

e5VxMyvF5YXhcPXnOpnuXRtQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@tjanderson575
38 minutes ago
Just me again… wouldn’t it be incredibly awesome if Lady Gaga and Elton John joined forces to play that piano! I wonder if anyone could possibly make that happen?

Stephanie you are so talented . Something that you have not promoted. You are awesome.

go
I’m defining a new disorder called LaLandism
emoji_u1f648.png

ours ago
I’m SO VERY impressed with your singing voice! I have followed you and The Chateau Diaries, for many years, but never knew you were an operatic performer. I LOVE it and I LOVE You!

@rosalindhambleton9012
4 hours ago
When in a very chic hotel, the towels are fluffy, white, and NO NUMBERS, NAME OR/AND LOBO-DESIGN on them. Just plain, classy, chic, fluffy high quality towels. Philippe, you did wonderful at Emmaus. You so often find nice things at very low cost for those rooms, bravo. Lovely meal at the end..

After much begging I suspect Fanny because the public demand it will have one more performance in her LOL

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Today's Patreon video (2 days late!).

This one is hilarious and gross at the same time. They are so bad at acting. A very unconvincing, pretend couple and no real chemistry whatsoever. The porcelain fondler has no taste, no allergies and no substance to him!
View attachment 2781198

#FreeLancelot

Stephanie Jarvis is a con, Chateau Diaries is a scam.
@tuffiti ❤

Philip Janssen . . . he grifts from a grifter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Paaaarfect

🧵Thank you Tartuffe for letting me see Alice in Wonderland interviewing Laurence Olivier ! 🧵
[/QUOTE
Thanks, Pekey. But the credit for the Patreon videos is solely on our dear @tuffiti!
Oh Please ........ if you do use this ...... Please oh Please change it to the wonderful tuffiti !!
I was having a "Fanny moment" ! :eek: Got my tuff /Tart mixed up ! :giggle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Good luck. That’s on a par with one of my daughters who had an operation a couple of weeks ago (which was quite complicated as it involved having a radiographer in theatre, as the procedure had to be done by viewing a continuous X-ray) and now she has to have the same op again in 2 weeks time, as it wasn’t done correctly!
Oh dear, how terrible and so much stress. Hope they get it right on the second time and everything gets done correctly with your daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The B&B cannot be compared to a hotel in any way - so I thought Amaury's suggestion to design the towels individually for each room was a nice idea. Not very practical, but with a certain charm.

The sauce hollandaise in one of the last vlogs was a mockery, but calling this tit lasagne yesterday... holy crap, she even cooked better before her course.

Note to myself: no CD during breakfast... disgusting from the first minute to the last.

• Haha
  • Heart
Notice that Fanny has already ditched her mentos engagement ring in today’s video.She also failed to mention her engagement to her longtime pianist pal Cyril or introduce “ fiancé” Snorts to him. Hmmmmmmmmm……….
Same when they returned from South Africa…a full house and not one congratulations…. but hey they all signed the NDA no doubt and already knew the fake plot….

• Haha
  • Heart
My darling @tuffiti (I mean that sincerely) thank you for posting the patreon video. Your work is sterling and so appreciated.

However, I got to 4 minutes (240 seconds) and simply could not go any further. It was dire. It was worse than dire. The gruesome twosome are truly despicable. Disgusting. Déclasée. Dégeulasse. Too revolting for words. They deserve each other. Watching these hideous recordings of theirs proves that they are lazy, uncaring of their audience, can't be arsed fuckwits. The editing is beyond belief. If they took a little time and care and corrected the subtitles to reflect what they were actually saying. To spell check (and not use a bleeping bot). To have some pride in what they do rather than a that will do attitude then maybe, just maybe, the hellhounds, trolls, witches, witches and menopausal hags of tattle would, perhaps, give them a little slack. But they do not deserve a little slack. They deserve everything that is heaped upon them. They need, and deserve, to be brought to account for their disgusting behaviour.
While I was watching someone walked out of the room and muttered under his breath the words . . . vomit inducing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The old opera singing footage. I've never seen any professional performer wearing their wristwatch.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The old opera singing footage. I've never seen any professional performer wearing their wristwatch.
I think we can safely say that fanny was not, is not and never will be a professional opera singer. Has she seriously had any classical training in this area? The popular opinion is she flunked Oxford. Did she do anything after Oxford that suggests she had training as a singer? Rather than strangling the cat! Fanny is an exhibitionist. End of. It's all "look at me, look at me, look at me".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone else creeped out by Fanny and the massage. Does she wash before he comes, how hairy are her legs that never see a bath tub, she is so unwholesome

• Haha
  • Sick
Fanny stated in the Patreon video that she purchased the Dolce and Gabanna jumpsuit as well as the blue dress she was wearing in the Patreon video at Pandora’s in Knightsbridge, a second hand designer, clothing store. She also stated that she purchased the horrid black dress that she wore on New Year’s Eve at the Pandora’s store in Knightsbridge. Does anyone have any idea who designed the blue dress she wore in the video or the revealing black dress she work on New Years Eve with the $10 H and M jewelry?

The Pandora’s website with info is below. It appears that they normally sell second hand designer clothing at 50% off the retail price, occasionally putting some items on sale for about 60% off retail price.

Fanny stated that the Dolce and Gabbana clown outfit was her most favorite outfit that she had ever purchased. It appears that the retail price of that particular jumpsuit was likely around $1,995. If she purchased it at Pandora’s as she stated, it would have cost $997.50 plus taxes ( while ebegging money from people to finance her luxury lifestyle and selling grifted stars for the chapel. The jumpsuit cost 20 4 pointed stars).

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Amaury busts Stephanie on the embroidery machine: all you have to do is press go.
Stephanie mocks Amaury’s suggestions on embroidering the towels.
When Amaury was speaking to Stephanie about embroidering the towels, he blatantly ignored Philip's suggestions from behind the camera. Just kept talking as if Philip wasn't in the room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
When Snorts got back from his charity shop haul it was reminiscent of a child coming home from school to show Mummy his drawings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.