The Chateau Diaries #291 The whole Chateau Diaries has become grotesque by it's excess.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @JackSpratt for naming the thread, and @Just Grift Wood for nominating it.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

Tartuffe

Thursday at 2:41 PM
My wedding gift for the lucky couple:

Lake Making Kit.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, CocktailGirl, Demi-sec and 66 others

KiKiGee

VIP Member

Thursday at 10:29 AM
PSA from Philip Janssen in the live chat...
The Chateau Diaries
2024-02-14, 21:32 (chat)
I just wanted to let you all know that as we're spending time with Gerry, Isabelle & Percy, the next vlog will be out on Sunday! - Philip

Nic, Marie and Antoine have already left. Good for Antoine.
No more spending time with Michael Potts???

Philip Janssen was hand picked by Stephanie Jarvis, Michael Potts and Nic Larkin.
After his arrival, he was responsible for, growing Stephanie Jarvis' numbers, making connections (phone calls), acquiring sponsors, putting out brush fires, directing, and handling the day to day drivel. He became the golden boy. It was too good to be true.
He is no longer the golden boy. Stephanie Jarvis and company are now scrambling. Her travel channels are going nowhere, she and Philip Janssen are now banking on wedding prep to draw a new audience. Why? Because there is no growth, her number have flat lined and now are beginning to decline. Nothing last forever.

Last edited: Thursday at 10:42 AM
  • Heart
Reactions:You, crabandoyster, Mr Magoo and 48 others

Lochness Monster

VIP Member

Saturday at 12:41 PM
Sherrie must be asleep.

Attachments
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Plant Person 🪴, JanePlain and 47 others

TorontoGWM

VIP Member

Monday at 3:21 AM
IMG_7140.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions:You, RickeyRocket, dumbblonde and 46 others

TorontoGWM

VIP Member

Thursday at 10:43 PM
IMG_7017.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Demi-sec, Mr Magoo and 46 others

MRShavershamsdress

VIP Member

Sunday at 11:23 AM
KyBourbon said:
Fanny’s engagement to Snorts is making more and more sense. Amaury and Nutty starting their own channel and filming their own renovations. Fanny’s losing more of her people to YouTube with no one else in the wings to replace them. The engagement is an attempt to create content while having an excuse to delay projects. Why? Maybe because the money has been spent. The engagement and wedding will generate cash…unfortunately weddings can also be expensive.
There's no maybe about it. Stephanie Jarvis is a human Ponzi Scheme. There is no money left, there are no funds saved or put aside. She has blown through every penny on junk, trash, high priced mass market meals, unnecessary and wasteful travel and expensive but tasteless clothes. Then there is the people she’s blown it on. Salaries alone have eaten half of it, just so she doesn’t have to lift a finger. Everyone saying she’s socked it away cannot see the forest for the trees. All she can do is continue begging, otherwise it will all collapse. Her previous financial support has dried up as will this. Percy’s children will evict everyone Jarvis related as soon as he’s pushing up daisies so there goes that revenue potential. Mummy is done. She’s just making certain to not have to part with any of her funds for her spawn. Gerry can’t help and Channel 4 doesn’t pay. Every hanger-on she has will vanish in the night. There will be no Venetian palazzo. Philip Janssen will fold his tent and disappear with everything he can steal. With Amaury and Nati moving on to start their own channel he will have no time to do the demeaning work for Cuz. If they have their own channel Stephanie can’t scam viewers claiming he’ll be back as soon as (insert excuse here). Dan has moved on and his ex-partner no longer comes around. Chateau Diaries is dead, we’re just waiting for the corpse to drop. Apologies for the rant, I joke and crack wise but this situation has got me wildly frustrated. Serves me right opening Tattle before I’ve had my coffee. Pity my coworkers today as they now have to put up with me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Dowager Duchess, Plant Person 🪴 and 46 others

As always thank you all who contributes in various ways.
Remember we have a wiki, which seems to need an update
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
vlempa1
10 minutes ago
Please put some eyebrows and make up on Mummy!!

@thomasgansevoort929
1 hour ago
Truly love the trips and walks you take us along. Isabelle's coffee pod bracelet was the best piece of jewelry I've ever seen on the vlog.

@joshuamohler2356
2 hours ago
Did she say 65th high school anniversary? Did I hear that right? How old is Jerry 80’s??? I would NEVER have guessed!

eileenworth7862
3 hours ago
A shame The Weavers didn't have masks. It would have been neat to see 'The Elusive Nick' in something other than a shopping or party bag!

cathycastillo2672
4 hours ago
Steff, ? Why tell the world or whats wrong with your mom chooses to wear pjs under her clothies. Personal choice & personal mater. Be kind to mommy. Would you enjoy anyone saying your personal choices on camera to the world. We have 1 mother. Your blessed to still have a healthy happy mom

juliepurrs
4 hours ago
Yesterday's title was inappropriate, today's title is very disrespectful to your Mother.

@juliepurrs
3 hours ago
Filming animals mating is something only Attenborough or teenagers do.
---
nancystevens7447
4 hours ago
The statement bracelet is brilliant! It could be sold in Paris in some fancy boutique…..Good eye Phillip !
@aleta5873
4 hours ago
He's going to fill up the chateau with everything that takes his fancy.
---
@juliestowe4105
5 hours ago
Mummy is always grumpy. It’s her baseline mood…..
---
@robertrepenning4752
5 hours ago
Color me a prude but I like giving animals privacy. When are we going to see Lalande stuff? What’s Amaury doing? And Natalie? And the garden? Vacation is nice but I like the work related footage more.
---
Comments on yesterday’s sex and babies video

@Nscladydarkside6369
11 hours ago
WRONG TITLE LADY CREEPY

@octobird1
12 hours ago
I love Phillip's sense of style. My husband also has long curly hair but working on getting him to wear brooches!

janinejohnson801
14 hours ago
while you are in South Africa, I wonder will you pay your respects to the young girl who passed away that you were sponsoring. Still so sad. Hope they are doing well
@janinejohnson801
13 hours ago
To the family of the young girl i meant

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Now look who's at the farmhouse now that Fanny is gone...

Mind you Marie, that Lemon Meringue Tart seems overbaked. Tough and dry, rather than buttery and crumbly. tsk tsk.
I wonder if the B&B guests will be happy.

Ahh... Yes Marie, I doubt you suffer from imposter syndrome, more likely entitlement and jealousy.
Stories #718.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Mummy, the woman with a crystal ice bucket full of jewelry, didn't need another bracelet, especially one made from discarded coffee pods. And Fanny, you sure as hell didn't need a bracelet, socks, basket, wedding necklace and Zulu wall art-cum hat.
Christ knows how much crap they purchased off camera.

Fanny, the money you've spent on vacations during the first 6 weeks of 2024 (London, Vienna, Venice and South Africa) would be better spent on an inhouse, addiction treatment program. The Priory in your precious London has a program you & Snorty should check out for much-needed rehab. You both have some deep-seeded issues and need serious help.

1708489427263.png
1708489484075.png
1708489557375.png
1708489652049.png
1708489695626.png
1708489713197.png
1708489953850.png
1708489973219.png
1708489999017.png
1708490017084.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Few observations from latest video:

Did you hear Stephanie admit that she had been on 20 safaris in South Africa and that she takes a yearly Safari vacation?

Did you notice that Baghead not only hid from the camera, he refused to speak on camera, but happily had his wife and stepson filming for the little pink camera? The Bagheads are in on the grift. I guarantee you that Baghead and wife contributed zero towards the heating project at the dump.

Stephanie also paid for Mummy and Percy to go on the luxury safari. She is spending money faster than she can bring it in.

Did you like how Stephanie had to make sure to wear a very low cut bathing suit so her seniors only fans groupies can have a long look at her propped up baps as she wedged herself in the pool?

Did you like how she asked Snorts to join her in the pool and he had to reply, if you insist, (but never joined her)?They cannot even successfully fake being a couple. It is just like when Stephanie did her naked in bed, waking up video, and had to pretend that Snorts was in bed with her. She is such an attention seeking skank.

Interesting that Percy failed to take Mummy to his reunion.

Stephanie Jarvis truly does not like animals. Why does she scold every animal that enters her orbit in a video? She scolded the monkeys and warns them that they cannot come into her luxury cabin (this is me not allowing you in, don’t even think about it) and “raid her minibar”, she was scolding birds out on a terrace last year when she was afraid they would try to get her food, she was scolding the peacocks and peahens at the dump for trying to eat her strawberries, etc. She and Mummy are exactly alike. They only like baby animals because they are cute. In reality, they are mean women. Snorts has already cleaned out the minIbar in the suite. Have you noticed the first thing that Philip does when they enter into a hotel room is to check out the mini bar And what he can eat or drink from it? It is very easy for Snorts to spend grifted money.

Stephanie and Snorts are addicted to spending money all day and every day. You know what they showed on camera is only a small portion of the purchases in made in South Africa. Why did Mummy need a $20 coffee pod bracelet? Lactose intolerant Snorts needed a special yogurt bowl?

What did Mummy get out of the South African visit from Stephanie? A few thousand dollars worth of china, $90 salad utensils, several hundred dollars worth of Ardmore napkins, a personal tax South African tax write off for the €2000 donated to the orphanage, a luxury safari with separate lodges for everyone, and other luxury travel for herself and Percy, newly purchased South African decorations for the beach house, a forthcoming new oven and solar installation at the beach house?

Notice she now calls the Safari trip her engagement vacation? She’s already had an engagement party, and engagement sabbatical for posting videos, and now and engagement vacation. Every trip and every bit of money she spends from this point on will be teamed with the word engagement in order to try to avoid criticism. So predictable.

Stephanie constantly bragging during the Safari, this is a dream…..

did you hear Stephanie say that they try to stay an extra night at the Safari lodge but they were denied because the lodges were already booked up.
---
These are not the nails of a straight man Fanny.
72B16FCB-F0C3-4FA8-BDD3-579FF8649AA5.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Another day, another holiday location. More stuff for their (ahem, the rental) property.

VILE, VILE, VILE - look how privileged we are suckers!

Tits out for the lads again in the swimming costume.

Still the fans go wild for it.

Thank you @ComtesseRose usual and thank you @Just Grift Wood

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
---
View attachment 2770592
Certainly no man who does ANY work- Gay or straight. Personally I would love those nails. The last time I had beautiful nails was when I went on holiday for 3 weeks and didn't have to do any manual labour, as soon as I got back to my reality the lovely nails were a thing of the past(washing and gardening take their toll

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Few observations from latest video:

Did you hear Stephanie admit that she had been on 20 safaris in South Africa and that she takes a yearly Safari vacation?

Did you notice that Baghead not only hid from the camera, he refused to speak on camera, but happily had his wife and stepson filming for the little pink camera? The Bagheads are in on the grift. I guarantee you that Baghead and wife contributed zero towards the heating project at the dump.

Stephanie also paid for Mummy and Percy to go on the luxury safari. She is spending money faster than she can bring it in.

Did you like how Stephanie had to make sure to wear a very low cut bathing suit so her seniors only fans groupies can have a long look at her propped up baps as she wedged herself in the pool?

Did you like how she asked Snorts to join her in the pool and he had to reply, if you insist, (but never joined her)?They cannot even successfully fake being a couple. It is just like when Stephanie did her naked in bed, waking up video, and had to pretend that Snorts was in bed with her. She is such an attention seeking skank.

Interesting that Percy failed to take Mummy to his reunion.

Stephanie Jarvis truly does not like animals. Why does she scold every animal that enters her orbit in a video? She scolded the monkeys and warns them that they cannot come into her luxury cabin (this is me not allowing you in, don’t even think about it) and “raid her minibar”, she was scolding birds out on a terrace last year when she was afraid they would try to get her food, she was scolding the peacocks and peahens at the dump for trying to eat her strawberries, etc. She and Mummy are exactly alike. They only like baby animals because they are cute. In reality, they are mean women. Snorts has already cleaned out the minIbar in the suite. Have you noticed the first thing that Philip does when they enter into a hotel room is to check out the mini bar And what he can eat or drink from it? It is very easy for Snorts to spend grifted money.

Stephanie and Snorts are addicted to spending money all day and every day. You know what they showed on camera is only a small portion of the purchases in made in South Africa. Why did Mummy need a $20 coffee pod bracelet? Lactose intolerant Snorts needed a special yogurt bowl?

What did Mummy get out of the South African visit from Stephanie? A few thousand dollars worth of china, $90 salad utensils, several hundred dollars worth of Ardmore napkins, a personal tax South African tax write off for the €2000 donated to the orphanage, a luxury safari with separate lodges for everyone, and other luxury travel for herself and Percy, newly purchased South African decorations for the beach house, a forthcoming new oven and solar installation at the beach house?

Notice she now calls the Safari trip her engagement vacation? She’s already had an engagement party, and engagement sabbatical for posting videos, and now and engagement vacation. Every trip and every bit of money she spends from this point on will be teamed with the word engagement in order to try to avoid criticism. So predictable.

Stephanie constantly bragging during the Safari, this is a dream…..

did you hear Stephanie say that they try to stay an extra night at the Safari lodge but they were denied because the lodges were already booked up.
---
View attachment 2770592
Yep. Coochie scratchers they are. No way Jose. Stay away from the vajayjay.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The panic in Snorts voice when Fanny was looking at the monkeys on the veranda, incase they got into the room, the money grabbing little tit.

She was all ready to leave but had to then have a dip in the pool at the last minute? WTF so ignorant and rude to constantly make people wait for you to grace them with your prescence.

WHO IN GODS NAMES CHECKS THE MAKE OF THE CHINA IN A bleeping WIMPY! An all time low showing his complete and utter stupidity.

Was Percy really at a school reunion? Why not take the old wife, or was she too scared to miss out on another grifted location? Of course Hinge and bracket are in a Deluxe suite or room at Granny Mouse Hotel & Spa with river view. The suite 172.00 euro per night, room 146.00 euro per night. Garden Room is 119.00 euro per night (could be the old girls room).

They're slowly but surely moving to South Africa, petit a petit.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
The Bagheads ( great family name Gracie! ) are shockers!
They are not short of $$ and yet I am pretty sure they do not contributed a thing to the running and reno's of the Chateau !
Why does he insist on hiding his face ? Who is it that he does not want to know he has something to do with CD and yet they can all see his step son !
I would have thought by now he would chuck the bag .
Very suspicious !

Thank you ComtesseRose for the thread - 💋
---
They're slowly but surely moving to South Africa, petit a petit.
My god JackSpratt..... I think you are right on the money!
They are slowly moving to SA but ........ I don't think the Porcelain One will like it there - he likes the "luxe life" full of $$ shopping , ritzy restaurants and Fancy $$ Wallpaper .
I could not see him living a Safari Life !
If he was scared of the monkeys getting into the house - imagine the snakes, hippo's and lions! :ROFLMAO:
He would poo his pants! 🙈:rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thanks for the thread again @ComtesseRose you're a marvel. Great title @JackSpratt

Fanny said they stopped there because they liked the name having said in a previous flog they always stay there.

Who the hell goes on Safari every year for 20 years!!!!!

She's on her way to Ardmore.

@user-cw6fd1jm7d
3 hours ago
Granny Mouse is on the R103, which is an exquisite alternative route to the N3, which is the main route between Durban and Johannesburg. I usually take it between Hilton and Mooi River. And then one passes the Mandela Capture site, where a very big structure has been erected for tour groups. There are also along the way a plethora of farm shops for anything from leather goods to weaving and pottery and more. Ardmore is there too. I spent the past weekend in the area and it was strange to drive in absolutely hot weather (32 degrees C) from Johannesburg all the way to past Estcourt and at around Hidcote drive into mist, that continued until I left on Monday (temperature dropped to 15 degrees C). Again, I drove in mist and rain up to almost Estcourt, when the clouds were still there, and it became grey and overcast. By the time I got to Van Reenens Pass, it was clear. Always one of my favouritest places in SA, is the KZN Midlands.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The Bagheads ( great family name Gracie! ) are shockers!
They are not short of $$ and yet I am pretty sure they do not contributed a thing to the running and reno's of the Chateau !
Why does he insist on hiding his face ? Who is it that he does not want to know he has something to do with CD and yet they can all see his step son !
I would have thought by now he would chuck the bag .
Very suspicious !

Thank you ComtesseRose for the thread - 💋
---

My god JackSpratt..... I think you are right on the money!
They are slowly moving to SA but ........ I don't think the Porcelain One will like it there - he likes the "luxe life" full of $$ shopping , ritzy restaurants and Fancy $$ Wallpaper .
I could not see him living a Safari Life !
If he was scared of the monkeys getting into the house - imagine the snakes, hippo's and lions! :ROFLMAO:
He would poo his pants! 🙈:rolleyes:
One way Fanny can get shot of him.

Think what that climate would do to his barnet, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
1708505077531.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry morning brain. I don't like the way Fanny constantly mocks her Mother who literally gave her, her crappy Chateau. Isabelle is 82 of course she l will feel the cold more, she also doesn't need an extra 40 minutes added to a long car journey so Fanny the know all can buy more stuff. Fanny lecturing on grouping items and collections what does she know about style-about as much as she knows about men.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Thanks for the thread again @ComtesseRose you're a marvel. Great title @JackSpratt

Fanny said they stopped there because they liked the name having said in a previous flog they always stay there.

Who the hell goes on Safari every year for 20 years!!!!!

She's on her way to Ardmore.

@user-cw6fd1jm7d
3 hours ago
Granny Mouse is on the R103, which is an exquisite alternative route to the N3, which is the main route between Durban and Johannesburg. I usually take it between Hilton and Mooi River. And then one passes the Mandela Capture site, where a very big structure has been erected for tour groups. There are also along the way a plethora of farm shops for anything from leather goods to weaving and pottery and more. Ardmore is there too. I spent the past weekend in the area and it was strange to drive in absolutely hot weather (32 degrees C) from Johannesburg all the way to past Estcourt and at around Hidcote drive into mist, that continued until I left on Monday (temperature dropped to 15 degrees C). Again, I drove in mist and rain up to almost Estcourt, when the clouds were still there, and it became grey and overcast. By the time I got to Van Reenens Pass, it was clear. Always one of my favouritest places in SA, is the KZN Midlands.
Quelle surprise, would be churlish not to wouldn't it :sick:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.