Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hercule P

Doing it in shifts.
The whole Petherick gang is working full steam 24/7 to remove the comments

Jill Scott thinks it's great to see Teabag in action. No I don't, thank you very much.

They did not have time to delete these ones.

@French girl123 I have never ever heard of that French heritage...
SJ who is reading here must be fuming, to say the least; a Tattler is a member of French heritage(y)🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
Trotter: Outstanding questions. Do his patrons and fans know that he is grinding in Madrid? What has happened to Elias? Who is looking after the puppy he has left at home?

SJ Still love her. (Sorry Clara). I really hope she continues flashing those fabulous legs (if I had them, I would) and boobs. I am really hoping she and Philip are getting it on..imagine the scandalised elderly lady fans who think she is living the life of a nun. I hope that the party at the Chateau, the chaos of the projects, the lack of organisation, the profligate purchasing, the complete lack of chronology, the leaving stuff in that ought to be left out...all continue. It is great. "Well behaved women seldom make history". If anything, she needs to step it up and be more scandalous if she wants to be remembered by future generations, for more than the most ridiculous renovations since Hearst Castle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

KiKiGee

VIP Member
This gem is from Selmar's latest vlog.

Peter

5 hours ago
Thank you of these beautiful videos. We do not all view videos with a phone. Most of us use a computer with a 16:9 display that is HORIZONTAL. Please, make all videos 16:9 and always in landscape mode. If I have to look a video, that has been taken in portrait mode (or is square), left and right sides of the display are just black. In the middle is a narrow picture and at least top third is just sky or sealing of the room. Everything interesting is just in the down part of the middle of the big display. And you need a better microphone. Still, I love your videos!
Show less

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

LouieLamour

The Michael Patherick vlog! OMG. The blatant privilege and disregard to the viral pandemic! I was pretty shocked seeing this. I used to really like his vlog, I think the YouTube fame has warped him into this new vlogger. Not into it. "I just really needed a break" ...No Sh*t! We all do!!!! It's just that we have a moral obligation to do our part to not potentially pass a deadly virus on to others. I hope Michael, you are reading this, and feel ashamed of yourself.

• Heart

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
Just watched the latest vlog... My my ...

1. Terrace : Does that mean that in 16 years, nobody at the Lalande ever thought of removing the moss (how easy it was for the technician to do it !) and in doing so, unblocking the gutter and then... saving the structural old walls ??!!!

2. How rude was it to keep speaking in english while the French carpenter was explaining his plans for the paneling. I felt embarrassed for him and for them ! The look of his face when he looked at the camera showed all the good he thought of this masquerade ! She'll be lucky if he comes back soon with plans for paneling.

BTW : I understood nothing of what she explained in french to him about what she wants... It seems she doesn't really know herself what she wants !

3. Dan's video : this guy has a real gift for videoing and he's really enjoying it ! It was so boring to go back to Lalande's style after his short video.

4. Hedgehog : Only one word : Ridiculous !

5. The asparagus and the egg : What was that ?!! Don't know if it was them being ridiculous (again) to film this or the viewers watching this scene !

YT comments are not kind for Philip. This is new... :

Frances
3 hours ago (edited)
Good to be concerned for the sick hedgehog but why on earth would you want to name it? It's a wild animal and isn't ever going to be a pet. Selmar looked very uncomfortable about the whole thing. I think you watched too many Disney films Philip. Sorry! Wild animals have their own lives without us. . Good to help them if they are in trouble, but otherwise leave them alone.

Hide 6 replies

Sophia W.
3 hours ago (edited)
I was thinking the same ;) I even doubt he or she was injured or ill. Maybe the hedgehog was disturbed by the works at the wall. Well we will see how it proceeds. Anyway the hedgehog is well cared for by Selmar. People often are mushy about animals....and eating them at the same time :(( Maybe they could give a name to the piece of animal on their plates as well....... Real animal lovers will never ever eat them.
Read more

Frances
2 hours ago
There are lots of animals at Lalande, Ruby, the hens, the sheep, the peacocks, I'm sure they would love a bit of attention.

Frances
hour ago
I wish that the Disney fixation over wildlife would end. Its really good to see the wild life on the night cam, but the Disney type narration is so irritating, ruins the experience for me, I'm not a six year old child. Just a nice piece of music would be great Philip.

Sophia W.
1 hour ago
@Frances Aggarwal To be honest I even prefer the sounds of Nature ;) Selmar on his vlogs often let us enjoy the pure sounds of Nature....and the Silence ;) Silence is hard to find nowadays.

Frances
1 hour ago
@Sophia W. I do agree, Selmar is so in touch with and respectful of nature.

Sophia W.
54 minutes ago (edited)
@Frances Aggarwal I had not seen the whole video yet. The hedgehog already was gone ;) Most certainly just disturbed by the working on the wall of the terrace. By the way...i hate Disney ;) People in general always want to interfere in Nature. Well in my opinion they succeeded to ruin Nature within the passed 60 years. Oceans and air included. Ground waters full of remains of medication / hormones/ antidepressants. Human beings are by far the most cruel predators of all. They are the only real Beasts. I am almost daily ashamed to belong to the human race.
Show less

And other YT comments about Philip :

Linda A.
Linda A.
8 hours ago
I don't like Phil interviewing . Too much Phil. Is this HIS chateau now? He isn't the expert that you all give him credit for. Just a 24 year old who has a false sense of self importance. Can he just film if that is what his JOB Is? But just be silent and quit snorting!!! Like at least 9 -10 shirts today.

Hide 4 replies
Liz Dobson
Liz
6 hours ago
Totally agree. And his deep mouth breathing when filming. It drives me crazy! STOP SNORTING! It's not cute.

ManOnEarth
ManOnEarth
6 hours ago
@ linda A totally agree

Evelyn McElroy
Evelyn McElroy
2 hours ago
Ah, a visit from some of the Twatlers. How charming. Is this you, Arfarf? With any luck, your hate-filled comments will be removed. Go away trolls.

Liz Dobson
Liz
2 hours ago
@Evelyn McElroy Um, I don’t know what you are talking about but it’s been mentioned in live chat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Milre

VIP Member
I'm also a heterosexual female, but I have gay friends and work in an environment where people can be open about their sexual orientation. What I've figured there's more bottoms (the receiving end) than tops (the 'giver'), but men are imaginative, sex doesn't have to include penetration, they have hands, mouths, toys... both being tops isn't a problem if it's relief they're after, but in a relationship bottom-top pairing is preferred.
One virtual cocktail from me if anybody dares to ask Loki during lifechat if he is top or bottom 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
What a day !!!

What a month for tattlers

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Clara Burnett
Clara Burnett
VIP Member
Joined Jan 7, 2021
Clara .. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Congratulations 🥳 on VIP

🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸
💜😎😎😎😎😎

Last edited:
  • Heart

YoungAtHeart

I am not so impressed by Dan..nor his renovation skills..I think it's a horrible place to live in..with a young family..I guess they bought if for maybe 10000 euro, or maybe less...and despite his effort and the total out of control there... chandelier..its still a horrible old damp place..
It may look a horrible place to live in, taste is personal. Maybe it's a lot better than wherever they came from in the UK? Maybe they were yearning for a rural bolthole?
I am really impressed by Dan and Annalise's drive and dedication. I wouldn't want to live there, but I admire their industry. Also, his Vlog making and production are shit hot and miles better than Sir Trotalot Meth-erick or La Fanny. (And neither of them have a couple of toddlers to fit into the equation. )

• Heart

Green Fairy

VIP Member
Where is Francis Nicole? ❤She did a marvelous job summarising👍please return🙏🙏🙏🙏

New painting here, this one similar to the one in reception hall
I'm sorry but there are no vaginas or boobs, I refuse to believe that Derek painted this.

• Haha

Gibson

VIP Member
This is from the last gift grab April 5th. WTF!!!!!!! They thought she was wearing a nightgown, and she thinks they are complimenting her....

Minda Kahn
Minda Kahn
2 days ago
I wore my Stephanie dress to fedex today. Someone asked me if I was wearing my nightgown. (?!) with pearls? I said “I am wearing a dress from Zara, my Stephanie dress.” About five women in line said “IT IS!!!!! They were so jealous. I notice that USPS tracking said you received my package yesterday. Can’t wait to see you unwrap it. Wondering.....where can I get a Selmar?
Show less

Dear Minda

Steph loves that you're copying her. She has suggested her new knicker range. These can be flashed in a gust of wind.

PS Selmar is tired at the moment from all the ladies in the queue. He is currently touring in his Selmobile on weekends. He will send you a map. Please make sure you self isolate for a fortnight and make sure you limber up as he likes to do a bit of yoga in the open. The knickers will come in handy for that as thermal and warm.

Love pimpsuit Jill Akka jumpsuit Jill.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
It has been madness for the most of us, except for the ones who think these rules don’t apply to them and they can do whatever the f**ck they like (in case of PetherDick quite literally). Financing that kind of behaviour makes their fans not just idiots but complicit.
I agree. I just cannot understand why his fans think that one man and his mental health must not be put at risk by criticising him for his much needed rest in Madrid. But it is ok for the residents of Madrid to be exposed to that same man whilst he runs around the town creating a pointless vlog to appease his fans. If he has been on Grindr for the 4 weeks he has been there, I would assume, he is having plenty of close contact with men who like plenty of close contact. Surely he is risking both catching and spreading Covid? Why can't his fans see that e is bored of the very things they are interested in - the things that brought him to his channel in the first place? He has no chateau, he does not like the Gardener's Cottage or he would be there finishing it. His family are ghastly. Gwen is so rich, she can afford to support every one of them. There is nothing to see. They are investing in a man, who in turn, is not investing in anything but a hedonistic lifestyle that pours scorn on his patrons.

• Heart
  • Haha

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
Unfortunately, that's just wrong :LOL:

According to many surveys (and Grindr searches) most people are versatile and there are more bottoms than tops in the world. And if you are sexually incompatible then you're incompatible 🤷‍♂️
However, gays seem to have always been sexually more inventive than straight people and penetration is not the most common sexual activity for gay men. So there are also top couples and bottom couples out there, and it often isn't a problem to invite a third wheel in because there's no danger of someone feeling awkward for touching the wrong part. But equally many couples are monogamous.

Sugar daddy can be anyone who's spending money to get the attractive one's attention and company. Often at least 40+ men trying to get guys half their age.

I wonder how many heart attacks I've caused so far here :ROFLMAO:
Thank you for this explanation. I never expected to get this kind of education on a Chateau Diaries forum. It is true - you learn something new every day. Thank you for being my gay guru.

• Haha
  • Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
This is from the last gift grab April 5th. WTF!!!!!!! They thought she was wearing a nightgown, and she thinks they are complimenting her....

Minda Kahn
Minda Kahn
2 days ago
I wore my Stephanie dress to fedex today. Someone asked me if I was wearing my nightgown. (?!) with pearls? I said “I am wearing a dress from Zara, my Stephanie dress.” About five women in line said “IT IS!!!!! They were so jealous. I notice that USPS tracking said you received my package yesterday. Can’t wait to see you unwrap it. Wondering.....where can I get a Selmar?
Show less

• Haha
  • Wow

Gibson

VIP Member
Stephanie made them seem more interesting than they are. I didn't see the messy rooms as classier messes, just the mess of people who just moved in and never really have guests. They're a cute couple, her wallpaper is nice and he's funny and hot, but last night they filmed putting up a trampoline. Goodness knows we all needed another trampoline building time lapse.
I see your point.
I should have phrased it better and time stamped what I was referring to re classier mess. I saw it as a comparison to current laland projects re China pantry and storage space discussion.
I am more impressed with the order and vision they have and how they project manage the renovations.
I personally don't think Steph made them look more interesting than what they are, she looked poor in comparison on the interview as they had achieved a lot in two years, although her vlog was a showcase for them.
Again I agree about the trampoline.It was incidental to the other landscaping jobs and work on the Chateau. It was quite comedic in its presentation.
They're very hands on and show projects being worked through and finished as a comparison I find it refreshing.

• Heart
  • Sad

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
That was the biggest pile of junk I’ve seen so far on the cado
I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but if I were Stephanie, I would have Natti stationed to one side of me to hand the parcels over for me to open, and Philip on the other to re-wrap them and forward them straight out of the chateau and on to Emmaus. I could not stand having all that stuff around me, only a tiny proportion of which would ever be used. But no, roomfuls of wardrobes have to be bought and the stuff stored until it is fit for no one. I really wish she would close the channel and point out that she now has enough income to donate a thousand dollars a month from her own pocket. She could then, (if she must) create a wish list of what she needed / wanted and at least she would not be responsible for creating landfill. She could get people to donate specific garden furniture, plants. containers, lighting, mattress protectors, decent matching bedding and towels. huge quantities of her favourite perfume, make up, or particular items of clothing. At least these people's money would not be wasted, we would not have to listen to the shameless hinting (remember the embarrassing hinting for china for IJ and nativity figures of a particular size). She would have what she wanted AND more free time as she would not have to open tat and not have to edit it when there is no volunteer to do it. Win win for everyone.

Reactions: 29

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Is Michael in trouble? :sneaky:
And this IS their life
😒

No family is untouchable - least of all my own .
Any form of substance abuse
robs the individual FIRST
and those that surround them second

Utter and total waste of a valuable life and all it’s worth gone - by a personal choice ...

let’s not forget this :
IT was initially THEIR choice -
did they know/understand they had a prediction to an addiction ..
possibly not .

So as addictive behaviour goes -

he’s more than a child 🧒
this was not his first rodeo ...
his younger brother and partner offered him an opportunity to forge a new life ....

seems he’s CHOSEN to squander it

So for the sake of transparency - let’s lay the blame at the correct door 🚪

That’s SIR TROTTER of no fixed abode

Billy n Gwen own all gates driveways and door s... at chateau barmagier
It’s trotter that slammed them back in their face

Best to hold a thought for them / am not enamoured by any of their behaviour

But I’ll call a spade a spade ♠
Trotter has overplayed his egg 🥚

• Heart
Reactions: 29