Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Green Ink

First time post on here, although I have been following these threads for a while. I just need to get this off my chest.
What has really got my ire is the continued, blatant, public, arrogant, boastful, selfish flouting of covid mitigation measures. We are ALL fed up of lockdowns, travel restrictions and the rest of it. Many of us have actual jobs, you know, the kind when you have to get up at 6, work when you don't want to, break a sweat and pay taxes, then come home and spend your evenings and weekends doing up your own place yourself with the money you have earned yourself. And feed, clothe and school a family. Not lounge about in bed while other people do it for free, or spending weeks on end shagging. I'm feeling quite tired and would really like a break in Avignon, Madrid or wherever. But NO I have a part to pay in the social contract and that means no unnecessary travel and not coming up with ever more unbelievable reasons to justify receiving and housing numerous randoms from all over the globe.
There is also a sense of sadness to it. At the beginning, there was so much promise. It really did look as though here was a community of people who were going to put their energies into recording their progress restoring chateaux. Why not make money on YT for this? - the early videos were worth whatever ad revenue they were making. But then the irresistible allure of the begging con came along and it all went wrong. Want some free stuff? Just do a quick doe-eyed video about how you can't afford it and, hey presto, there it is! Lockdown was the perfect time for them to get on with projects that they probably thought would take years. But the whole thing has been squandered. What was once quite interesting content about regional speciality foods, beautiful fabric houses, the history of the buildings and so on has been reduced to the odd Sharon Stone/Cupid Stunt moment and a walking tour of all the places in Madrid where you can't film. And the chateaux? Nothing done well. Nothing done properly. Nothing finished. It's the Emperor's New Clothes. Just no sense of obligation to the people who paid for all that Spode, Raynaud and the rest while the mice crapped all over the worm-infested wreck. Shameful.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

MarquisOfNadaillac

Hey Tattlers!

Long-time CD viewer, new here! I have been watching for almost two years, but recently something has felt off and the veil has been lifted. Reading the sycophant comments on YT, I felt like I was the only one, but now am so happy to have found this forum to vent with you all!

A few thoughts-
1. Why in the first place would anyone claim to be "saving" a chateau they have lived in for 16 years, when basically no real works have been done to improve the building (no drainage, cracking facade, peeling paint, forgotten gardens etc.) If you can't afford the property AND renovations at the time of buying, you can't afford to live there and it's just a big vanity project, no?

2. The vlogs used to feel fun, but now they feel so contrived and nothing ever actually happens. She is working on like 8 projects at once, but none of them will ever get done. How long can a tiny bathroom take, she started it in July?? Also, the fact that I've never actually seen her put in hard labor is infuriating - she'll do a quick plant or paint for the camera, but then the project is abandoned once cameras are off. Loved seeing how much The Fleuries have done in a few years with 2 children, compared to her terrible progress!

3. The traveling and total disregard for Covid is appalling. To say that running around France (and Italy!) to look at chateaux is for work is a complete joke and shows zero respect for anyone, including the people she lives with. Her most recent trip to the country to "rest" was the final straw!

4. Philip AKA BJJ is the absolute worst, and I can't believe he is still there. He contributes nothing except snorting and following SJ around like a puppy dog. I guess she needs this constant source of validation, but I can not stand him! Also the comments on YT about his "great hair" - are you people blind?!

5. In general, the whole place is a hoarders house hidden behind the facade of a chateau. It could have potential to be a beautiful place, but instead she fills it with shitty brocante finds that pile up and are never used, or overpriced Fortuny, chandeliers that will end up in storage like the rest of her "treasures".

Have many more thoughts, I'm sure I'll be back soon :)

All Hail Spode
MDN

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Gibson

VIP Member
Where is Francis Nicole? ❤She did a marvelous job summarising👍please return🙏🙏🙏🙏

New painting here, this one similar to the one in reception hall
Steph's plans for the pool? Coyly named for her father because he has to get mentioned in everything.
Obviously it will be in the shape of a boob though, because if it was good enough for Napoleon to have boob shaped things, then the theme has to be continued.
I am surprised we haven't had the prints on napkins and of course toilet paper. There could be a whole world of tasteless downloads they haven't tapped into yet!

Talking of which, I heard M&S took pity on Steph and they are now partnering up with her to provide decent thermal white knickers. In the statement released today Steph was heard to say, she was fed up of Tattlers trying to decide whether she was wearing undergarments when she went to so much effort to flaunt the goods for the sake of the Chateau. She was most upset that 'disgusted of Cheltenham ' had dared to write on her YouTube channel suggesting that Mutton Steph,needed to cover up at her age in case she got piles and impressionable young men would get the wrong idea! Disgusted also suggested she should stop giving away Ladies trousers to Philip as he was one snort away from losing what manhood he possessed...especially if he also wore said underwear. Those cheesegraters can seriously damage!
M&S are calling this new range chaste. They hope that in wearing the chaste range, it will encourage sales for ladies in her age range and slightly older. Steph is also considering the matching lacy vest range, which accompanies the chaste range. This is due to the mice nibbling through her stash of chicken fillets which currently are made by Deeorrr (The Chinese couture brand similar to Dior) The vest is thermal and it will save Steph looking like a frozen chicken when out and about pretending to be warm.
Philip was offered a mens version of the vest, but sadly he was allergic to the material and it didn't have any pretty pictures of hedgehogs on the matching mens tighty whities. M&S queried why he wanted a picture there and Philip declined to comment.
All in all a very profitable deal for Steph. She said it was better than the stuff sent in the GAG show and smelt less of mothballs(we hope it was mothballs and not something else!)
Tattlers breathed a sigh of relief. Ian will no longer have to pretend he is blind when Steph is climbing things. Ian's wife will not have to spend hours scrubbing the chair after Steph has sat in it.
When the world is in crisis good old M&S can be relied on to save the day. :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Who else is glad that Marie has finally taken a day off
after a very long time of doing nothing?
I think she deserves a bit of a break
after a very long break.

171628788_1072892266531916_5291536478587901981_n.jpg

She's also eating poop on rice
and is forcing herself to watch something on Netflix,
so she won't have a choice, like in every other area of her life.

171406978_136818765070276_7459368480444670216_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
I have A 30 year old son who is a type 1 diabetic (insulin dependent) AND a drug addict. So I now am feeling just sick about Michael's downward spiral. Yes, and just receiving an inheritance he will be like a kid in a candy shop in every way he can . At some of SJ's prior parties ( the videos I least enjoy) Michael looked stoned/ high too and I wondered what was going on. Just SO sad as he does have many talents. I HATE drugs! I do.
I am so sorry to hear about your son. Diabeter type 1 is a challenge in itself, and drug addiction on top of that is way beyond. So sorry for you and the pain you must experience. I am the father of two, and I can only imagine the pain. I see that Michael still has more than 500 patreons...what are they doing?! They are funding his downfall! He is a man with a big problem, and we can now see signs of that in his early appearances...the visit to England etc as mentioned above. Stephanie probably had no idea about his problems when she invited him to party, and his family have tried to keep it secret. His patreon should be closed, and he should be getting some professional help. He is not a cute little boy who paints puppies, he is a man in his mid 30's with a drug problem and no order in his life, the patreons should be ashamed of themselves helping him to fall.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
Meanwhile, a riot is slowly starting at Doing It Ourselves.

The 2 best comments of a whole series :

Mary Phillips
19 hours ago
I am really concerned with what is going on? I understand you're in Spain. Does that prevent you from making some communication with the patreons that are supporting you? I'm not a patreon but I feel really bad for those that are. I understand every one wanting a break. It's now been 5 weeks since your last video and that really doesn't seem fair. If you are communicating with them and the common viewer can't see that, I apologize. I don't want to be a negative Nancy but I'm really getting tired of looking for your videos to find nothing again and again. I truly hope everything is okay with you.
Show less

Hide reply
Nadia G
Nadia G
15 hours ago (edited)
Agree 100%!! If any one dare's to say something about it, they want to bite your head off! This is ridiculous, you can not run a YT channel with so many patreon's and not make a video in 5 week's. Then you still get people backing him up, i just wish people can wake up!! I feel so bad for all the patreons that are probably paying for this so called "mini" break!! When was the last time he did anything on the cottage?
Show less

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Meanwhile, on MPK's Patreon page, a battle has ensued following the prolonged absence and silence of their heroix....

mp1.png

mp2.png

mp3.png

mp4.png

mp5.png

mp7.png

What do you think did Jennie Miller find out?
Did she read about @Jikki2 post about MPK's Grindr and possible drug-related activities in Madrid?

mp6.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Arfarf

VIP Member
I have A 30 year old son who is a type 1 diabetic (insulin dependent) AND a drug addict. So I now am feeling just sick about Michael's downward spiral. Yes, and just receiving an inheritance he will be like a kid in a candy shop in every way he can . At some of SJ's prior parties ( the videos I least enjoy) Michael looked stoned/ high too and I wondered what was going on. Just SO sad as he does have many talents. I HATE drugs! I do.

• Heart
  • Sad

Jikki2

Chatty Member
Patiently awaiting more top notch goss here from the Tattler who appears to be a Madrid dweller 🤲🏼
I don't really live in Madrid but I shan't give away too much information about myself ;)

My discretion won't apply to another Madrid visitor, though. You know, the one who announced getting back to work yesterday and then spent the evening on Grindr. Doing essential research, I'm sure.

Sorry I can't be bothered to look for the comment but someone somewhere asked if the sexual position is the only thing you can share on Grindr. No it is not. You can share losts of stats and write whatever you want but our manboy in Madrid has decided that it's pretty much the only useful info about him.

Some Patreon granny might also find it interesting that they are funding Grindr Unlimited version of the app. I know manboy in Madrid has this version because he is capable of going offline and online again at a moment's notice. Grindr Unlimited comes at a cost of 189.99 euros annually and even more if you pay monthly (29.99 I guess?). There is a free version and a cheaper Xtra version of the app but only the best for our manboy. And I don't blame him. I have Grindr Unlimited, too! But I paid for it with my own money, silly me.

• Wow
  • Haha

Jeeves

VIP Member
Philip was offered a mens version of the vest, but sadly he was allergic to the material and it didn't have any pretty pictures of hedgehogs on the matching mens tighty whities. M&S queried why he wanted a picture there and Philip declined to comment.
:)
You will be pleased to know however, that La Senza have stepped into the breach, offering BJJ an alternative range.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Milre

VIP Member
Meanwhile, a riot is slowly starting at Doing It Ourselves.

The 2 best comments of a whole series :

Mary Phillips
19 hours ago
I am really concerned with what is going on? I understand you're in Spain. Does that prevent you from making some communication with the patreons that are supporting you? I'm not a patreon but I feel really bad for those that are. I understand every one wanting a break. It's now been 5 weeks since your last video and that really doesn't seem fair. If you are communicating with them and the common viewer can't see that, I apologize. I don't want to be a negative Nancy but I'm really getting tired of looking for your videos to find nothing again and again. I truly hope everything is okay with you.
Show less

Hide reply
Nadia G
Nadia G
15 hours ago (edited)
Agree 100%!! If any one dare's to say something about it, they want to bite your head off! This is ridiculous, you can not run a YT channel with so many patreon's and not make a video in 5 week's. Then you still get people backing him up, i just wish people can wake up!! I feel so bad for all the patreons that are probably paying for this so called "mini" break!! When was the last time he did anything on the cottage?
Show less

They should all come over to tattle we post daily night and day. We cover art and music, business, history and politics-from several countries from all over the world and all for free. We have cocktail parties and organise bus trips to LaLande. And we are tolerant and funny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Gibson

VIP Member
From Boy Trotter's Insta story: Back to work, off to film palace ... then this happened. I hope the palace he filmed finds out and he is sued!
Dear boss Ma,

I honestly haven't been grinding. I really am working...here is the proof.
Please post on my page.

PS can I be sued in another country? Can you ask my fans as they will be all over it like flies in the Chateau Diaries.

I'll bring you a stick of cock rock back. Please ignore the Tattlers, they have it wrong as per!

Love Michael.
PPS. Can you water the tomatoes and send off that assistant. I don't think I'll be back soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
Top of the evening to you all, top title, I am top, Trotter is top, all is tip top! Now all we need is some vlog to dissect or some scandal to happen...;)🍷 Ps! I love how I am now called "Active member", as lazy as I am with posting I am still considered active! :LOL: That is like calling Trotter an "Active Vlogger"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

chillijam

Ma Perherick being pissed. If I had to make a 10 hour round trip to pick up a grown ass man. From some party at a known partying skanks. I'd be pissed too..
I remember that, there was such a bad atmosphere. Ma Petherick was so rude, maybe justifiably, just hard to know whether it was at Michael and his 'friends' or at lalalande for letting whatever happened, happen. Or both.
Either way, the fact that he doesn't drive is highly suspicious. He claims there's no legal reason he can't, but would anyone living for years in a remote place not make an effort? Very odd. He's not a kid.
And regarding his total absence of vlogs, there have been comments from his adoring fans saying they would be happy to just watch him peeling potatoes for example, so coming up with content shouldn't be that hard for him. I am concerned for him that his family obviously don't like his lifestyle, that must be hard. Homophobic comments from his brother, mother trying to pass him off as Stephanie's love interest, not healthy. Having said that, if he is fragile then a presence in social media is not wise. Any actor, singer, artist, and now vlogger has to be able to shoulder negative feedback. It's been that way for ever, nothing new. The one thing you can say about Fanny is that she has skin like a rhino. Teabag and a few others not so much. So I do have concern for him, but it certainly doesn't make me want to throw my cash at him!

• Heart
dreams come true.png

Translation:
Sorry, I have nothing to show you but old files from last year stored on my pink laptop.

(In fairness, it was a breath of fresh air to NOT hear a single snort on today's vlog! Can I hear an AMEN?)

• Haha
  • Heart