Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hemerocallis

VIP Member
I believe that the grandmother who died was Mick's mother and she lived in England. Will try to find the post about her funeral.
Here you go.

The grandmother (with the coveted Spode platter) is Ma's mother and they are the ones who live in France.
Must she not be Pa Pethericks mother, Petherick, beloved Mick ?

Reactions: 1

vampiregirl

I’ve just watched Dan’s video, or alias mr full of personality, are they really living in that tiny shed or is that a holiday let and they have a house on the plot of land?

vampiregirl

Dan the gardener? They turned the barn (it has the bedroom upstairs) into the main house with that corridor leading to the bread-making area, now the kitchen. They have a bit of land and a huge barn too.

I think a lot of us were shocked to see what the cottage was like, especially with the ruins next to it. I suppose they were sensible: bought what they could afford, including the costs of renovations.
Oh my it’s tiny, do they have plans to convert the barn?? As looks like that would be an adequate living space for a growing family, I thought I heard they paid quite a lot of money for this land